CEL Api-Plex - 200 mg. Apigenin per Capsule - Available Now

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
200mg every morning. 600mg every night before bed. I have no issues.
Do you take the morning dose upon waking? How does that morning dose make you feel? I'm thinking of the same dosing, definitely noticing better sleep with 3 caps in the evening. I had positive mood with 1 cap in the morning looking to bump that up to 2 caps

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you take the morning dose upon waking? How does that morning dose make you feel? I'm thinking of the same dosing, definitely noticing better sleep with 3 caps in the evening. I had positive mood with 1 cap in the morning looking to bump that up to 2 caps
About an hour after waking with the rest of my supps. Morning dose I feel fine. I'd just take a bigger dose closer to bed.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread I was taking a different brand of Apigenin which didn't agree with me. I took a gamble and bought CEL Api-Plex and I'm amazed how it's treating me so far. Sleep is very important to me as it should be for everyone since taking Api-Plex for over a week now deep sleep has definitely improved. I missed my morning one cap today and noticed the difference. when I take it, it gives a sense of calmness. Like @BigGame84 I will be playing around with the dosage to find my sweet spot I'll probably try it up to 1g a day and see how it goes. Stacking this with Anabolic XT.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another thing with Apigenin, it helps boost our NAD+ levels. It inhibits CD38 and promotes an increase in intracellular NAD+ levels.

I have considered taking a NAD+ supplement and also Quercetin. Seeing this helps with deep sleep too, I just might have to pull the trigger on this Black Friday! SNS/CEL is absolutely killing it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

We may not get Api-Plex back in stock in time to be part of the sale, but if not, we will do a coupon code for it as soon as its back in stock for anyone that wanted to get it during the sale and wasn't able to.

In the meantime, please check out the great selection of products under all of the brands:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addition Black Friday.png
CEL Black Friday.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Api-Plex back in stock.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally picked some of this up. Now I just have to decide the dose to start with. Want to run it 2-3 months and looking forward to it (I’ve only ever run 50-100mg at most I believe).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally picked some of this up. Now I just have to decide the dose to start with. Want to run it 2-3 months and looking forward to it (I’ve only ever run 50-100mg at most I believe).
I take 2 before bed and that works great for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
other than sleep anything else to repport?
That’s really it but given the supps I am on theres no way for me to tell if it’s helped in the muscle building or anti-catabolic department.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
other than sleep anything else to repport?
sleep was awesome on it at just 1 cap
when i was doing it in morning workouts .. can say better cardio improvement .. maybe lean out but hard to say since i didnt stay too much .. but i do think it does have some place in strength/lean/cardio

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I switched up my dosing from taking 3 caps 3 times a day to taking them with my evening meal. I feel the morning dosing relaxes me a bit too much where I'm not as productive lol. Apart from good deep sleep I haven't really noticed anything else, I treat it as a health supplement.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 cap a couple hours before bed has been pretty good for sleep for me. Much deeper sleep, and I say that because since starting it I've been having a ton of dreams. Even if I only get ~6 hours of sleep, it still feels like I got ~8 hours. Hard to judge if theres been any other benefits specifically from this. But better sleep for ~$10 a month is a good deal in my book haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 cap a couple hours before bed has been pretty good for sleep for me. Much deeper sleep, and I say that because since starting it I've been having a ton of dreams. Even if I only get ~6 hours of sleep, it still feels like I got ~8 hours. Hard to judge if theres been any other benefits specifically from this. But better sleep for ~$10 a month is a good deal in my book haha
Good deep sleep is underrated.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had times when I could not sleep, I would have paid just about anything for a good nights sleep !!

kid amnesiac

Awards
i’ve been taking two before bed for a while. i sleep less than 6 hours a night but feel pretty good after taking this. will pick up more with nye sale.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the New Years sale is now live.

And in addition to the sale, we are also now offering a 3 pack option of Api-Plex at an already discounted price.

CEL-NewYear2023-500x500.png

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know that the New Years sale is now live.

And in addition to the sale, we are also now offering a 3 pack option of Api-Plex at an already discounted price.

View attachment 226891
Is the coupon working? I cannot add the coupon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try newyears30 instead of newyear30
We anticipate some people trying to use one or the other so we have both setup. Just in case, I deactivated them and activated them again though just to be sure; but either should work.

One thing though is to make sure that your auto feature isn't trying to capitalize the first letter of the code bc that may be throwing it off.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should try optimize T. Best sleep supp ever.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it was only one night, but my dreams last night were pretty stupid and I remember several of them, which isn't typical.

I'll probably go 1 cap AM + 1 cap PM for a bit and see how that works for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it was only one night, but my dreams last night were pretty stupid and I remember several of them, which isn't typical.

I'll probably go 1 cap AM + 1 cap PM for a bit and see how that works for me.
I've noticed that too - that I remember my dreams a lot more when I take Api-Plex before bedtime.

That's the dosing regimen I've been doing - one in the morning to help with my anxiety during the day and then one before bedtime for improved sleep quality.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m going back to the 1am and 2pm to really check in on the anxiety aspect. This stuff is truly clutch for sleep. Admittedly my sleep time lately has not been as long as I want but the efficiency of the sleep and the rem and deep sleep has allowed me to continue recovering well and feeling good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I’m going back to the 1am and 2pm to really check in on the anxiety aspect. This stuff is truly clutch for sleep. Admittedly my sleep time lately has not been as long as I want but the efficiency of the sleep and the rem and deep sleep has allowed me to continue recovering well and feeling good.
I'm glad that you're liking it. To me, Api-Plex should be a staple for most people's supplement regimen.

I absolutely agree that the deep sleep is great on it. I'm like you in that I don't have a lot of time to sleep, but I really feel like Api-Plex helps me get the most out of the time to sleep that I do have.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read all these folks talking about the better sleep with CEL Api-Plex so I ordered 2 or 3 bottles, I am really looking forward to the Deep REM Sleep !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read all these folks talking about the better sleep with CEL Api-Plex so I ordered 2 or 3 bottles, I am really looking forward to the Deep REM Sleep !!
I think and hope that you'll really like it. I very frequently only get to sleep 4 to 6 hours a night and it really does help improve sleep quality and makes me feel more rested than I would otherwise. Plus, a lot of times at least for me contributes to some really cool dreams.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love vivid dreams !!!! Even weird ones !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mirage2reality

Awards
and 30 seconds later you can't remember your dream !!
Get a dream journal and place it right next to your bed , might end up shocked at some of the revelations your dreams show you or at least with a that's weird looking it over.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get a dream journal and place it right next to your bed , might end up shocked at some of the revelations your dreams show you or at least with a that's weird looking it over.
I keep a notepad list on my phone of some of my dreams if they're really cool and I remember them when I wake up from them. It can be fun to look back on - the dream journal is a cool idea, I just kinda do an on the phone version of it :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine today can wait to experience it tonight !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was planning on getting this, now I'm definitely getting it!
I started using it Sunday night and every night so far it gets a little better. It takes an extra minute to wake up in the morning, but no grogginess or "hangover". I still wake up at 3am with no alarm. It's Perfect !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started using it Sunday night and every night so far it gets a little better. It takes an extra minute to wake up in the morning, but no grogginess or "hangover". I still wake up at 3am with no alarm. It's Perfect !!
That's awesome. I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I think I got side tracked a bit no supplement allowed in here

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran this for 2 bottles at 3 caps a day, stacked with stano plex, anabolic xt, and IF 3ad. I started with 1 cap, then 2 caps, then 3 caps per day spread out. Next time I may move this outside of the cycle or just use it 1 cap per day year round. I believe it does help with recovery and well being but was somewhat masked by stano and 3ad. I didn’t really realize any strength differences from upping 1 cap to 3 caps, if anything it was very subtle. However I did decide to use this as “cycle support” instead of cycle assist or similar product and did notice BP was in check whereas in the past I would notice high BP sides with stano dosed high with pre workouts. I think I’ll use it as cycle support going forward with non methyl compounds as the recovery, BP, and strength benefits are subtle but noticeable OR will just run year around and increase dose on cycle

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also wanted to note that this stano cycle with api plex, I experienced much less shedding. I’m not prone to mpb and run stano at least 900. This time around there was barely any shedding. Might be a coincidence, maybe not.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting you say that. I was wondering why I didn’t really have any shedding my last run either. I thought maybe it was the Ursa. Since you mention this though I wonder as I have been on API-Plex since release and don’t plan to stop.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you notice better sleep with the Api-Plex ?

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting you say that. I was wondering why I didn’t really have any shedding my last run either. I thought maybe it was the Ursa. Since you mention this though I wonder as I have been on API-Plex since release and don’t plan to stop.
I've been taking ursa a while and still had some shedding in the past, so i'm pretty sure its something with the api plex that helps prevent it!

larkham

Awards
Just received this and ordered to try to improve my sleep.
Can anyone recommend how to take this to improve sleep?
1 or 2 before bed?