5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the FDA put the kibosh on this ingredient earlier this year. I know that not all folks found it to be worth taking, but I found it
to be good for my joints. Does anyone know who might still sell this ingredient, or am I SOL?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you put any of the APEX joint soothing offers to the test?
Relax
Hellios
Phytocaine

check into them if you can find a replacement you are after.. Im sure some mom and pops shops have some laxo sitting around.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another point is just because the FDA says something can’t be a supplement doesn’t mean it’s illegal to for example import. So, I’m sure it can easily be found in UK websites for example

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Topical Iconogenin is still available as is hi-techs Laxogenin 100 for oral.

Also an FDA statement that "We don't really like this." is NOT a ban by any legal means. Now they CAN cause a company plenty of trouble if they decide to do so even if the law is on your side so most just follow the path of least resistance especially with an ingredient that is not setting the world on fire results and demand wise.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topical Iconogenin is still available as is hi-techs Laxogenin 100 for oral.

Also an FDA statement that "We don't really like this." is NOT a ban by any legal means. Now they CAN cause a company plenty of trouble if they decide to do so even if the law is on your side so most just follow the path of least resistance especially with an ingredient that is not setting the world on fire results and demand wise.
I really liked the topical Iconogenin, but the FDA scared off Iconic Formulations and they stopped selling it. What other topical are you referring to?