sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An extended sale woohoo!! I just got my 3 pack in the mail today- love the bottle design and label, I’m pumped to try it. I’m probably going to put in another order. So many amazing products. Do you have anything hormonal lined up in the CEL or MA product lines to complement stano plex? Honestly, high dosed stano with the right diet is amazing, and I’m expecting high quality results with anabolic xt as well. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. Not surprised if the answer is no, there is a lot of research supporting the ingredients in the products you are releasing. Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you. I'm glad that you're excited and I hope that you really enjoy it.

No, I'm sorry. We are focused on providing the best natural anabolic options and there aren't really hardly any hormonal options left that are legal besides Epiandrosterone; and we have that under CEL in Stano-Plex and in MA as EpiAndro300 and EpiAndro Lean. But we do have quite a few new exciting natural anabolics lined up - next up will be Phosphatidic Acid XT and then there will be more out later this year and then in Q1 of next year.

And thank you for the kind words and support. I really appreciate it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I understand the logic of taking someone solo to see how you like it, but my outlook is that I'm trying to get the best results possible so I usually will stack things; and especially with things I've already used before bc I know what to expect from them.
Fully agree and generally what I do. At almost 40 I am NOT giving anything 12-16 weeks solo as if it's a bust I just wasted precious time. I do try to run something new, such as Anabolic XT, with something I have used multiple times like AE and Xgels.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He Steeve,

Since by reading the product description It seem that Symplocos Racemosa Extract (as SR10X™) and horny goat weed have simmilar benefit, but the SR10X seem better, do you plan to swap the Horny goat weed by the SR10X in your CEL PCT assist product? Thank you

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I'm glad that you're excited and I hope that you really enjoy it.

No, I'm sorry. We are focused on providing the best natural anabolic options and there aren't really hardly any hormonal options left that are legal besides Epiandrosterone; and we have that under CEL in Stano-Plex and in MA as EpiAndro300 and EpiAndro Lean. But we do have quite a few new exciting natural anabolics lined up - next up will be Phosphatidic Acid XT and then there will be more out later this year and then in Q1 of next year.

And thank you for the kind words and support. I really appreciate it.
Any idea when the approximate release date of Phosphatidic Acid XT will be?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on September 10, 2022 at 9:21 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Hopefully I'll have it by Tomorrow:cool:

ConfusedStrength

Awards
Sleek looking product, just got mines yesterday and have been taking it. At 27 years of age, would you recommend stacking further with products like Optimize T, Anabolic Effect, M-Test or just saving the cash for food.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleek looking product, just got mines yesterday and have been taking it. At 27 years of age, would you recommend stacking further with products like Optimize T, Anabolic Effect, M-Test or just saving the cash for food.
my thoughts .. diet ofcourse #1 over anything.

I def like the idea of stacking this with something for min of 12weeks.

Whats your goals ? just build muscle/more tboost ?

AE + Axt def no matter what your goals and then i like to think about what i wanna achieve.

I have seen Opt-T & Mtest stack stack here as well with good results .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He Steeve,

Since by reading the product description It seem that Symplocos Racemosa Extract (as SR10X™) and horny goat weed have simmilar benefit, but the SR10X seem better, do you plan to swap the Horny goat weed by the SR10X in your CEL PCT assist product? Thank you
No, we have no plans of taking the Horny Goat Weed out of PCT Assist.

PCT Assist is a very good and underrated product in the sense that bc of the name, it is stereotyped as being only for PCT but its a great natural test booster and libido enhancing product. I think that Horny Goat Weed is a great fit in that formula and its a very popular ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea when the approximate release date of Phosphatidic Acid XT will be?
It should be within the next month, maybe sooner. There are a lot of things that go into new product releases that people don't necessarily see, especially on big releases that include multiple branded ingredients. These launches we often have to plan the launches with retailers, the respective branded ingredient companies, plan the advertising accordingly and also strategically avoid releasing them at low sales times of the year.

That process starts long before we get finished product in the warehouse but usually doesn't become a finalized plan until we do.

I hope that makes sense.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is where I am at. Should I do 8 weeks or 16 weeks.... 4 months to try something solo I would never get thru all the good things I want to try. It just takes too much time. I would think 16 weeks of anabolic xt. 8 weeks solo and then next 8 weeks at anabolic effect with forskolin xt
i love 16weeks run, did AE couple of times would never stop but like to test out other supplements on its own to judge how i react.

I like your plan too .. instead of 8weeks of AE+Forsklin .. i like 12.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love 16weeks run, did AE couple of times would never stop but like to test out other supplements on its own to judge how i react.

I like your plan too .. instead of 8weeks of AE+Forsklin .. i like 12.
I will keep it in mind. I got 4 bottles of anabolic xt. Thinking now I should pick up some AE... hard to judge what is working and just take it on merit because I just started a peptide run. I stopped all supplements for this peptide run. Just doing regular health and wellness supplements. No BMP no Turkesterone no mtest...

But now I am tempted just to through in AE and anabolic xt at same time and do 16 weeks. No more supplements until next year

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 4 products that you listed is pretty much my personal definition of the perfect stack for myself - Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, M-Test, Optimize-T.

I also use Epi-Plex but I use that year round so I consider it moreso part of my daily supplement regimen than I do as part of a stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is where I am at. Should I do 8 weeks or 16 weeks.... 4 months to try something solo I would never get thru all the good things I want to try. It just takes too much time. I would think 16 weeks of anabolic xt. 8 weeks solo and then next 8 weeks at anabolic effect with forskolin xt
I think that a 16 week cycle on Anabolic XT is the way to go imo. So if you wanted to try it solo to see how you like it, you could do as you said and go 4 weeks to 8 weeks solo and then add in Anabolic Effect and whatever else you'd like. For me, I'd probably add in Anabolic Effect at the 4 weeks mark but that's just the way I try to do things myself.

Djo13

Awards
Would a female benefit from this product as well? I know it was mentioned in the thread that there are some other products coming at the end of the year. Was wondering if this was the best option to add a little size.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would a female benefit from this product as well? I know it was mentioned in the thread that there are some other products coming at the end of the year. Was wondering if this was the best option to add a little size.
Thank you for the question.

Yes, a female would be able to take Anabolic XT and I think that it would be an excellent option for women looking to gain lean muscle and strength. CEL Anabolic Effect is another existing great option for females as well.

We do have several exciting products coming out by the end of the year and most will be suitable for females as well.
We have a lot coming, but just to highlight a couple:

Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix just launched and its a great option for females - it helps decrease soreness and improve recovery and not just in the soreness sense, but as in muscle recovery which leads to the ability to get more from your workouts and has both anabolic and anti-catabolic properties, meaning that it helps you gain and maintain/keep more muscle.

SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT is a couple weeks away and will be a great option for females. I'll be doing a very comprehensive write up and possibly some articles to coincide with its release.

I'm glad to answer any questions about any of these and about females using our products in this and any thread and you're also welcome to pm me anytime with questions and I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks amazing Steve, I’ll be giving this a run in the near future

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks amazing Steve, I’ll be giving this a run in the near future
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it and I look forward to your feedback on it.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
My Anabolic XT Arrived yesterday! So got in the 1st dose around 3pm followed by an evening dose. Obviously today AM then PM.
So what's the protocol with or without food? Any benefits to dose it preworkout?
What should I be noticing in the coming weeks?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Anabolic XT Arrived yesterday! So got in the 1st dose around 3pm followed by an evening dose. Obviously today AM then PM.
So what's the protocol with or without food? Any benefits to dose it preworkout?
Based on the ingredient profile I would say taking with your two largest meals would be the best option and it doesn’t necessarily need to be taken pre workout but I’m sure someone from SNS can provide their recommendations as well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone here running a log of this? Would love to follow along if so!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
havent seen any log popped up for this .. but know few have started it soon as the bottles arrived .. hearing good feedback.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
First thing I noticed is not to take it near bedtime. Gives a boosted feeling and I have trouble falling asleep. I take the 2nd dose around 4pm and sleep like a baby.

I'm cutting right now and the first effect I've noticed is increased vascularity. Very noticable.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
due to black ginger I probably would dose this morning and preworkout. I have been taking black ginger for a while now and provides good preworkout boost. I guess let Steve answer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT can be taken with or without a meal. I always tell people with any supplement that has high dosages of herbals in it, especially potent extracts, that if they take a product on an empty stomach and it causes any stomach discomfort, to take it with food.

As Barische mentioned, some people like Black Ginger pre-workout and we are hearing a lot of reports of increased motivation with Anabolic XT and people are saying that it lasts all day but some are saying that they feel especially motivated an hour or so after taking it so that could be a great pre-workout benefit as well.

The main thing though is just consistent dosing.

I look forward to hearing your feedback. The initial feedback has been great so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not that I've seen. We don't see many people doing logs in general anymore but I do hope that we'll get some feedback in this thread and that some will at least do some mini-reviews on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
due to black ginger I probably would dose this morning and preworkout. I have been taking black ginger for a while now and provides good preworkout boost. I guess let Steve answer.
Thanks. I'm always glad to hear your feedback too though and great observation about the Black Ginger and how some people like it pre-workout.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread doesn't show up in the main supplement forum, but when I scroll to the top inside the thread, it shows it in the supplement forum. I couldn't find it by scrolling I had to search anabolic xt to find it. Anyone else have this issue?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed eye twitching since starting this? Could be coincidence but seems to be since I started this. My stim intake is high but it was before I started AXT and I didn’t have eye twitch.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
This thread doesn't show up in the main supplement forum, but when I scroll to the top inside the thread, it shows it in the supplement forum. I couldn't find it by scrolling I had to search anabolic xt to find it. Anyone else have this issue?
Nope just checked and seems to be there for me (using mobile app)

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Has anyone noticed eye twitching since starting this? Could be coincidence but seems to be since I started this. My stim intake is high but it was before I started AXT and I didn’t have eye twitch.
I’ve been trying to to keep up with everyone’s thoughts who tried it so far and that’s the first I’m hearing of eye twitching lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
eyes .. no .. penis .. yes in a good way lol

but all seriousness, hopefully its not bc of this .. try to rule out other things and maybe cut down on stims

high stims will def interact with other things and can cause it.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine, stress, or both.
Cut out one or both and your eye twitching will go away.
I deal with this when either one gets too high.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I am really hoping it’s not anabolic XT. Formula is I’m thinking maybe something in it affecting cortisol?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you having the issue on a mobile device or computer?

I can see the thread on the first page in the supplement forum on my phone and laptop.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you having the issue on a mobile device or computer?

I can see the thread on the first page in the supplement forum on my phone and laptop.
I figured it out, I had somehow ignored you, so all your posts and threads were eliminated. It's back now. I had no idea that existed haha.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I popped 2 reduce XT and eye twitch went away…what’s that mean?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, we haven't had any reports of eye twitching with Anabolic XT and I've never seen that associated with any of the ingredients in the product.

If I remember correctly, you started taking Lipo Elite recently with Bronkaid, correct?

Eye twitching is normally associated with one or more of the following 4 things:
1) Stimulant intake
2) Allergies
3) Lack of quality sleep
4) Stress

^^^ And I can attest to that on a personal level bc I deal with my eyes twitching a lot and I've dealt with it all of my life and my triggers are usually allergies or lack of quality sleep.

Ya I am really hoping it’s not anabolic XT. Formula is I’m thinking maybe something in it affecting cortisol?
There is nothing in Anabolic XT that would increase cortisol. If anything, there could be an argument made that it may help lead to positive benefits in cortisol modulation but it definitely wouldn't be increasing it.

I popped 2 reduce XT and eye twitch went away…what’s that mean?
I would say coincidence because I don't think it would be cortisol levels contributing to eye twitching directly. BUT if you go back up to my top part of this post, I mention that stress can be a trigger for eye twitching and decreasing cortisol may support a reduction in stress. So basically, if taking 2 Reduce XT did help it, it would likely be that stress would be the trigger or one of the triggers causing it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I figured it out, I had somehow ignored you, so all your posts and threads were eliminated. It's back now. I had no idea that existed haha.
Dang man, you've done hurt my feelings now 😭:cry::ROFLMAO: