GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice!

I’m debating going with the old tried and true M Test to stack with Anabolic XT or try the new Optimize T 🤔

you cant go wrong either way .. i love Mtest and always will ..but if you havent tried Opt-T give that a shot so you know and can compare.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 does Cycle Assist include NAC still? I know you previously sold a NAC free on Amazon, but the CEL site doesn’t show it included so just curious.
I'm sorry but it does not. Having a NAC version and NAC free version was very confusing to a lot of people and complaints to retailers - both ways, some people thinking they were ordering the NAC free one and being pissed they got the NAC version and vice versa. So we upgraded the formula in general quite awhile ago - we removed the NAC but added a lot in its place.

If you're still looking for a liver support product with NAC in it, Liver Assist XT is a great option.

Liver Assist XT 180 caps is 25.89 per bottle with the coupon code.

Liver-Assist-XT-180-cap-supp-facts-full-pabel-render.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice!

I’m debating going with the old tried and true M Test to stack with Anabolic XT or try the new Optimize T 🤔
It's hard to go wrong either way. Both are great products.

I've used M-Test daily for a very long time. I do use Optimize-T with it now, but didn't stop M-Test to add it.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss todays drop or has it not happened yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it’s not SNS or CEL, but Recovery Fix from Muscle Addiction looks awesome
Thanks. Recovery Fix is a great product and one that I'm very personally excited about bc I think it will help a lot of people.

We have had this in for awhile and were waiting to release it. Since we've had it, we've given some out to try to a variety of people - bodybuilders, a pro boxer, people recovering from injuries, golfers, and elderly people to see how it would help them with recovery and decrease soreness in their unique situations and the feedback has been fantastic.

Recovery Fix is available now for only 34.99 each during the labor day sale with coupon code laborday30.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that even popular or beneficial ? I remember it used to be alot of hype around it .
I'll write you out a more detailed reply but @aaronuconn posted the below in a thread a couple of days ago and he nailed it - sometimes people on here get so caught up in new things that they forget about the tried and true ones that actually work.

On here many like to discuss the latest ingredient, which is understandable bc after x amount of discussion, there's really not much more to say about an ingredient. But what people like to discuss and try, and what they take consistently are oftentimes completely different things. For most people, what they want to actually use is something that works.

And Sabinsa's ForsLean has real clinical data and a long track record of great feedback.

It’s funny how we quickly forget about supplements that have actual human data to support efficacy. But with that being said, the human data is limited with Forskolin. We really need data on non obese individuals. Preliminary data is encouraging, though.

I’ll probably give it a long go when SNS releases their product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that even popular or beneficial ? I remember it used to be alot of hype around it .
We have had a lot of people ask us to do a Forskolin product. I've mentioned that we were doing one and had a lot of people very excited about it, especially since I'd already said that we were going to be using the patented licensed version that was used in the clinical studies - Sabinsa's Forslean. And not only are we using ForsLean, but we're using the 95% ForsLean.

NattyJuicer

Awards
We have had a lot of people ask us to do a Forskolin product. I've mentioned that we were doing one and had a lot of people very excited about it, especially since I'd already said that we were going to be using the patented licensed version that was used in the clinical studies - Sabinsa's Forslean. And not only are we using ForsLean, but we're using the 95% ForsLean.
I just remember there was so much hype about it back then in pes glory days and mr.cooper i think .
Many years ago basically
Hey I trust ur selection and ur knowledge If u think it’s good then Thts awesome

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just remember there was so much hype about it back then in pes glory days and mr.cooper i think .
Many years ago basically
Hey I trust ur selection and ur knowledge If u think it’s good then Thts awesome
That may have been when it was most talked about here on AM, but Sabinsa's ForsLean had been launched and was in many of the most popular fat burners on the market long before that. By the time Cooper was talking about it, there was already a lot of generic material available and that was what he spent a lot of time trying to explain to people was the difference between actual real ForsLean and generic material that may or may not have even offered any actual Forskolin content.

If you'll give me a few before replying, I'm getting ready to do the Forskolin XT intro thread and that will go into more detail.

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When is joint support xt back in stock. Haven’t taken it for quite awhile because it always seems out of stock everywhere

just read in another thread maybe 2-3 weeks, I’ll give elite curcumin a shot while waiting for joint xt

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is joint support xt back in stock. Haven’t taken it for quite awhile because it always seems out of stock everywhere

just read in another thread maybe 2-3 weeks, I’ll give elite curcumin a shot while waiting for joint xt
That is correct. We hope to have it back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Elite Curcumin will be a great product to try until it's back in stock; and they make for a great stack as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reminder to everyone to keep checking the posts at the top of the first page of this thread as I just added the Forskolin XT release there and will be adding a couple more things to it momentarily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many years ago basically
If you didn't think anyone would be excited about Forskolin XT &/or to read more about it, I would encourage you to check this thread:

NattyJuicer

Awards
If you didn't think anyone would be excited about Forskolin XT &/or to read more about it, I would encourage you to check this thread:

Awesome bro I’m glad ppl like it, now can you please release phosphatidic acid so I can be excited too 😂😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome bro I’m glad ppl like it, now can you please release phosphatidic acid so I can be excited too 😂😂
It won't be too long before we release Phosphatidic Acid XT. We just couldn't do it too close to the Anabolic XT release or there's a good chance that it would get overlooked.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Initial posts on page 1 updated again to include the launch for Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix.

Recovery Fix intro thread:

Muscle Addition Recovery Fix (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Muscle Addition Recovery Fix-2022 (SUPP FACTS).png

NattyJuicer

Awards
It won't be too long before we release Phosphatidic Acid XT. We just couldn't do it too close to the Anabolic XT release or there's a good chance that it would get overlooked.
All this talk bout anabolic xt I’m getting interested !

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word when joint support will be back. Out of stock everywhere

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word when joint support will be back. Out of stock everywhere
Joint Support XT will be back in stock hopefully in about 2 to 3 weeks.

The reason we have been out of stock is that one of the branded ingredients we use in the product had been temporarily unavailable. It's in now and the product is in the production lineup.

Elite Curcumin would be a great option to use in the meantime and would also stack great with Joint Support XT.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder why the abol in the anabolicxt is bolder and brighter. 🤔

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder why the abol in the anabolicxt is bolder and brighter. 🤔
I'm not sure what you mean - definitely no hidden symbolism with that bc I can't even see it haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborate please ?
M-Test and Optimize-T are both great natural testosterone boosters.

KSM-66 is one of the best and most well researched natural testosterone boosting ingredients on the market but some people don't like it bc they say it makes them tired; which can normally be alleviated by splitting the dosage morning and night anyway. It doesn't make me tired at all, it just makes me feel more relaxed and not want to slap stupid people as much :LOL::ROFLMAO:

But that's why we didn't use KSM-66 in Optimize-T, so that it would be an option for people that don't like KSM-66.

And overall, different things work different for different people so when comparing M-Test and Optimize-T, one may work better for one person and the other for the next. Both are great products, its just finding which one you like the best.

For me, I have an endocrinological condition and I've been on M-Test for a very long time bc it helps my free testosterone levels in a big way so I didn't stop taking it to use Optimize-T but stack Optimize-T with it and can definitely tell an improvement in libido and also sleep quality.

larkham

Awards
I need to order from CEL and SNS.
Is there a way to combine both in the same parcel, so I’m not paying $30 for shipping to Aus twice?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate please ?
I get everything I am looking for out of a natty test booster from Optimize T. That is libido increase, confidence, sense of well being and some energy throughout the day.

M-Test has a great label, but I didn’t really like how I felt on it. I was aggressive, snappy and short tempered on it. It did improve sleep a lot though.

Everyone is different and this is just how they effect me.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I get everything I am looking for out of a natty test booster from Optimize T. That is libido increase, confidence, sense of well being and some energy throughout the day.

M-Test has a great label, but I didn’t really like how I felt on it. I was aggressive, snappy and short tempered on it. It did improve sleep a lot though.

Everyone is different and this is just how they effect me.
Very interesting feedback ,thank you.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a way to combine both in the same parcel, so I’m not paying $30 for shipping to Aus twice?
I don’t remember the email, but @sns8778 has said you can email him and he can help you out. See what he says, super nice guy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're welcome to pm me and I'll give you my email address and be glad to help you in any way that I can.

There is no way to actually do it through the websites though because they are two completely separate companies, separate websites, etc. but I could process your order here like we would do for retailers.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about to drive to work which means sns will probably drop this in a minute or two so that I miss it until I get there. 🫠