Hoping for suggestions

Lilysmomma26

Awards
Hello all! I am new here and was hoping to get some advice for weight loss supplements. First a little background (sorry if this is too long):

I was always active and fit until I had my second child. Due to complications I had to be on bed rest the whole time and ballooned. Once I was starting to get my groove back in the gym *bam* Covid hit. Life with two kids during the pandemic was a **** show and I have made no progress fitness wise though admittedly I haven’t been very consistent with my efforts. My kids are getting ready to head back to school so my life load will be lightening and I’m trying to start planning to get back in shape. I’m hoping someone might have some good advice for me in terms of fat burners or something to jump start me building my muscle back anticipating some early progress will help me stay motivated. I haven’t taken supplements since metabolife and hydroxycut were legal and I’ve been researching the newer stuff on the market but am completely overwhelmed and feel over my head. I need to lose 50 lbs and really want my muscle back. Can someone tell me where to start?

thanks if you read this far.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course diet with consistency is going to get you the main results but if you want to add in a supplement to help I would recommend checking out Hard Rock Supplements Alpha Lean 7 or True Shred. Both great products with logs on here to back up the results they bring.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's been rough times indeed. Good for you on getting your health back on track! I second the Ursa Major because not only does it assist with the fat loss process it has good overall health benefits. Fat burners have a place but would be better suited down the road when your weight loss stalls. If you have 50 lbs to lose that should come off pretty easy in a calorie deficit. Stay consistent with diet and the weight will come off slowly week by week. Motivation will come but you will probably need to get over an initial hump. The answer to your question where to start is really diet and training. Start there, stay consistent and slog through until you get your groove back.

Lilysmomma26

Awards
Thank you all so much for your suggestions! Sounds like Ursa Major is a good place to start. I’m definitely ready to put in the hard work I know I need to but I’m hoping a little kick start during the process will help me feel less… defeated I guess. Never in my life did I ever think I could be this out of shape and it’s a little depressing. I’ll post back and let you know how it goes! Thanks again.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you all so much for your suggestions! Sounds like Ursa Major is a good place to start. I’m definitely ready to put in the hard work I know I need to but I’m hoping a little kick start during the process will help me feel less… defeated I guess. Never in my life did I ever think I could be this out of shape and it’s a little depressing. I’ll post back and let you know how it goes! Thanks again.
Many of us have felt like that. Whether it's Covid or something else life sometimes kicks us in the balls or I suppose in your case ovaries. :)

I lost a job once, let myself go and the next thing I know 4 years had went by. Now at 45 I'm back to being in the best shape of my life. Make it a priority because it's worth it.

There's a lot of great people here that love to share their knowledge and help others!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few people have mentioned a slight mood boost from Ursa Major. Either way, I hope it helps you out!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
a lot of ladies like Ursa major too. it's just semantics. guys and dude are gender neutral for a lot of people in this context.
i was totally just kidding i knew nostrum missed that lilys momma part lol :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is how you know Anabolicminds is like 99% dude's on here. Shame, seems like there should be more fit and feisty ladies with some PED use disorders too, lol :)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ultra Fadogia agrestic from vital herbal quite good.. Energy and confidence are crazy good, and I've taken it for 3 days. Noticed a huge benefit. Would highly recommend.
you get a lot from it in 3 days? hmmm lol