Not Trolling. Decreased Ejaculation Time after last cycle

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After my summer cycle of low dose tren and test, I don’t last that long in the bed anymore. Happened at very end of cycle and hasn’t improved. Before I could last 30minutes on average, now I’m lucky to make it 5 minutes. Really frustrating. I ran the same cycle last summer with no issues. I’m on trt. Has anybody experienced a sudden drop in stamina, and does anybody think or know of a correlation.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After my summer cycle of low dose tren and test, I don’t last that long in the bed anymore. Happened at very end of cycle and hasn’t improved. Before I could last 30minutes on average, now I’m lucky to make it 5 minutes. Really frustrating. I ran the same cycle last summer with no issues. I’m on trt. Has anybody experienced a sudden drop in stamina, and does anybody think or know of a correlation.
ADDAD9CD-FD88-4628-B136-42DE6B934E45.gif

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solution : get back on cycle
Ha,I wish it was that easy. first off I’m back on high dose test and EQ for the winter. 2 weeks in, no change. But let me clarify, the tren cycle is not what gave me the stamina in bed. I’ve always had that my entire adult life, until the end of that cycle. I wasn’t suggesting the cycle made me last longer and then went away after cycle, that would have been a big “no ****” statement if that was the case.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha,I wish it was that easy. first off I’m back on high dose test and EQ for the winter. 2 weeks in, no change. But let me clarify, the tren cycle is not what gave me the stamina in bed. I’ve always had that my entire adult life, until the end of that cycle. I wasn’t suggesting the cycle made me last longer and then went away after cycle, that would have been a big “no ****” statement if that was the case.
Bloodworks to see if there’s any hormonal imbalances is pretty much the only way to go here I’m sure you know this... I don’t see how anyone could help otherwise.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bloodworks to see if there’s any hormonal imbalances is pretty much the only way to go here I’m sure you know this... I don’t see how anyone could help otherwise.
Yeah I didn’t have my hopes up that someone would have some info, but this forum surprises me sometimes with the knowledge on subjects it has.

I recently had my every 6 months bloodwork done from TRT doc before starting this cycle, everything looked good except my free test was a little lower than normal.

Also I’ve been trying to research primary hormones/chemicals responsible for ejaculation times and the research I can find is scant and all over the place. Hopefully the issue fixes itself with time, I ordered some dapoxetine in the meantime to see if that helps

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed a difference when my E2 gets out of ratio to my serum testosterone levels. It can happen with high or low E2.

Try using EOD or daily injections to see if your body normalizes faster.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me the only thing that seems to affect this particular thing is e2 and or prolactin fluctuations.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me the only thing that seems to affect this particular thing is e2 and or prolactin fluctuations.
E2 is good. Prolactin is something I was considering. Is it high or low prolactin that causes you a problem, or just when it’s fluctuating all over the place?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
E2 is good. Prolactin is something I was considering. Is it high or low prolactin that causes you a problem, or just when it’s fluctuating all over the place?
any hormone unbalance can cause an issue but far as I’ve seen it’s normally Ed or failing to finish, I haven’t seen any one finishing quicker for specific hormone reasons….. theres a couple a things Id say though

- most obvious to me would be that your just hornier. New girl? Old girl doing new stuff? Tren can make it harder to cum so could just be ssb overcompensation back to normal?

- 5 mins isn’t exactly an issue imo. I’m assuming we’re talking mins of your balls slapping her ass sounding like some one Id running in flip flops? Cause 5 mins in pound town and I’m close to a heart attack when on tren….. not many guys are pounding for 5 mins without slowing down, changing position etc.

is it really an issue? Sort her first, fill her up, roll over, sleep 🙌

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back in the day a decent dose of amphetamine made it take longer to get hard but i could last a lot longer...a moderate to heavy dose of amphetamine [4 or more 30mg ionamin] and it took a very long time to get hard but i could last a very very long time...

or you could just buy some desensitizing lotion at cvs :)

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your bloodwork may not give you the answer, it could be in your brain, what I mean is serotonin and dopamine play a role in this, we know that tren has a strong effect on those brain chemicals. So if bloodwork doesn't show you the answer then I would go in the direction of serotonin and dopamine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Too much dopamine causes premature ejaculation. Serotonin played a role as well. Tren upregulates those neurotransmitters.

Im not a expert on this topic but I think that's the problem.

I actually have a crappy dopamine response from partying too much when I was younger and the only upside is I seem to last about 2x as long as when I was in my teens and 20's

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any hormone unbalance can cause an issue but far as I’ve seen it’s normally Ed or failing to finish, I haven’t seen any one finishing quicker for specific hormone reasons….. theres a couple a things Id say though

- most obvious to me would be that your just hornier. New girl? Old girl doing new stuff? Tren can make it harder to cum so could just be ssb overcompensation back to normal?

- 5 mins isn’t exactly an issue imo. I’m assuming we’re talking mins of your balls slapping her ass sounding like some one Id running in flip flops? Cause 5 mins in pound town and I’m close to a heart attack when on tren….. not many guys are pounding for 5 mins without slowing down, changing position etc.

is it really an issue? Sort her first, fill her up, roll over, sleep 🙌
I love your responses Whisky, lol. Not a new girl, still my wife and our girlfriend occasionally. Not anything really new, our sex life has always been crazy and good, you would be proud.

and it’s only a problem because I’m not used to finishing that quick.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too much dopamine causes premature ejaculation. Serotonin played a role as well. Tren upregulates those neurotransmitters.

I actually have a crappy dopamine response from partying too much when I was younger and the only upside is I seem to last about 2x as long as when I was in my teens and 20's
That’s interesting and the info I was looking for. Gives me something to research and look into. Thanks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

That's interesting 🤔 Every compound I know that increases the effect of dopamine, has the effect of prolonging the ejaculation (some having other effects too that play a part, like vasocontriction).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's interesting 🤔 Every compound I know that increases the effect of dopamine, has the effect of prolonging the ejaculation (some having other effects too that play a part, like vasocontriction).
I would like to agree with you because that was my understanding of how these things worked till I came across some articles on tren and prolactin and effects on brain chemicals. I can't for the life of me remember exactly what they were but they're out there. Then I thought how guys use to tell me that mast and proviron made them finish faster and tren made them last longer. Which theoretically makes a bunch of sense but is the opposite of what I read. But then I noticed how I last longer now with a shitty dopamine response. And things like caber and prami ppl say make them last longer but I noticed no difference when using those things. Honestly I can't even completely understand how it works lol.

I just know the articles were out there and it made sense reading them.

I believe @Nac has this response to tren, I could be wrong but I thought I remember him posting about that at one point or another

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The old school way is to think about your grandma, when on the verge.
I just threw up in my mouth and swallowed it

I always used to do the baseball thoughts…in my head I would say “Roger Maris 1961 61 home runs” over and over. Now it would be “Barry Bonds 2001 73 home runs” but it doesn’t have the same ring to it and I don’t like Barry Bonds either!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just threw up in my mouth and swallowed it

I always used to do the baseball thoughts…in my head I would say “Roger Maris 1961 61 home runs” over and over. Now it would be “Barry Bonds 2001 73 home runs” but it doesn’t have the same ring to it and I don’t like Barry Bonds either!
😂😂 😂

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This. I’ll add in that when I take my SSRI it makes it much harder to finish. Sometimes impossible. Brain chemicals are weird

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This. I’ll add in that when I take my SSRI it makes it much harder to finish. Sometimes impossible. Brain chemicals are weird
They are weird lol.

And if anyone knows any ways to improve dopamine response (not looking for more dopamine) just looking to improve dopamine response.

Let me know if love to try it out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are weird lol.

And if anyone knows any ways to improve dopamine response (not looking for more dopamine) just looking to improve dopamine response.

Let me know if love to try it out
ropinirole?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dopamine agonist-prescribed for parkinsons and RLS.
Wouldn't that do the same thing as pramipexole? If so I don't think it would help. The only thing prami does is make me wanna gamble excessively lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't that do the same thing as pramipexole? If so I don't think it would help. The only thing prami does is make me wanna gamble excessively lol
don't know--i've got a prescription for ropinirole for RLS never used prami. :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard that the combination of tryptophan and 5htp boosts serotonin and dopamine.
don't know--i've got a prescription for ropinirole for RLS never used prami. :)
Coincidentally I just stumbled across the malabs thread with Mike's new product mitradopa. Judging by the name and ingredients it appears to be fitting for this problem. I can't find a write up on it and Iogs haven't started yet so I can only guess by what's in it and the name

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard that the combination of tryptophan and 5htp boosts serotonin and dopamine.
Coincidentally I just stumbled across the malabs thread with Mike's new product mitradopa. Judging by the name and ingredients it appears to be fitting for this problem. I can't find a write up on it and Iogs haven't started yet so I can only guess by what's in it and the name
I think Tryptophan and 5htp (5-hydroxytryptophan) would have an opposite effect on dopamine (pretty mild though, I'd assume). Tryptophan gets converted to 5htp and melatonin, 5htp can pass the BBB and increase serotonin levels. Usually when you up the effects of one neurotransmitter, you decrease the effects of others a little, to my understanding. L-dopa could increase dopamine levels. The 3 most common ways to increase the effects of dopamine are inhibiting the reuptake of dopamine, increase the release of dopamine and inhibiting mao-b. Maybe something could upregulate the receptors too.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think Tryptophan and 5htp (5-hydroxytryptophan) would have an opposite effect on dopamine (pretty mild though, I'd assume). Tryptophan gets converted to 5htp and melatonin, 5htp can pass the BBB and increase serotonin levels. Usually when you up the effects of one neurotransmitter, you decrease the effects of others a little, to my understanding. L-dopa could increase dopamine levels. The 3 most common ways to increase the effects of dopamine are inhibiting the reuptake of dopamine, increase the release of dopamine and inhibiting mao-b. Maybe something could upregulate the receptors too.
I was talking about increasing dopamine and serotonin so yes your correct. I switched the direction I was going somewhere along this thread and I think I'm confusing ppl. And confusing myself.

Let me see if I can try to explain and also see if I'm making any mistakes here.

I know I'm not the most scientific at explaining things but I'm going to try really hard here lol. Some of this is fact (the medical stuff and brain stuff) some is feedback from ppl I know and what I've seen first hand.

Trens has effects on brain chemicals, mainly serotonin and dopamine but also on other neurotransmitters/chemicals ect. Most steroids give you a dopamine high, and so does tren but it can also do the opposite.

Dopamine is a reward system of sorts, a hit of dopamine makes you feel good but dopamine is also responsible for some roles in vasodilation.

Low dopamine can cause things to not seem rewarding, Loose interest, loose blood flow to certain areas. You ever meet someone who uses really high doses of tren they almost seem detached, like they look right through you and not at you. You can actually chemically castrate yourself by taking too much tren. There's also a weird thing with tren how some ppl seem to be able to use it no problem for a couple cycles and then one day it's like a accumulative effect built up and now it's causing problems.

Ok back to the point.
Depending on the person tren can increase dopamine response or take it away.

There's a difference tho between low dopamine and having low dopamine re-up take.

I can't get too deep into that because I don't fully understand it.

Brain chemicals, they need balance. You know how low estrogen and high estrogen can have similar problems with energy, attitude and libido. Same goes for dopamine (and the other brain chemicals) some ppl snort coke and can hump all night, others can't get a hard on. I think there's a strong connection there to dopamine response and blood flow. And same goes for tren, some ppl feel chemically castrated on tren, others turn into sexual deviants lol.

The problem I think with tren is it's lasting effects on brain chemicals is stronger. That's why the problem is showing more off cycle for op.

Were you a guy that has high sex drive on tren, are you one of the guys that don't need prami or caber on tren? This could lead you in the direction of figuring out if you need more or less of the brain chemicals or chemical signaling.

I just woke up and I'm still half asleep and my ADHD is kicking in as I have been typing for a long time so I'm going to stop here because I'm sure I'm all over the place. Feel free to pick that apart and il try to get back to it when I'm more awake

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I obviously would not classify myself as having premature ejaculation, but the concept is the same. Was able to find this article after dopamine and serotonin was mentioned.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I obviously would classify myself as having premature ejaculation, but the concept is the same. Was able to find this article after dopamine and serotonin was mentioned.
If you just search dopamine and sexual function, or brain chemicals and There role in sexual function or Ed or PE, the combinations you can search are endless but there's so many articles on the subject. The idea of it sounds simple but what is actually involved in balancing them and how the balance affects everything is really complicated and I'm not smart enough to figure it out without spending like weeks or months researching and studying the subject

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even looking back at that long jumble of a post I made about an hour ago and confusing myself lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was talking about increasing dopamine and serotonin so yes your correct. I switched the direction I was going somewhere along this thread and I think I'm confusing ppl. And confusing myself.

Let me see if I can try to explain and also see if I'm making any mistakes here.

I know I'm not the most scientific at explaining things but I'm going to try really hard here lol. Some of this is fact (the medical stuff and brain stuff) some is feedback from ppl I know and what I've seen first hand.

Trens has effects on brain chemicals, mainly serotonin and dopamine but also on other neurotransmitters/chemicals ect. Most steroids give you a dopamine high, and so does tren but it can also do the opposite.

Dopamine is a reward system of sorts, a hit of dopamine makes you feel good but dopamine is also responsible for some roles in vasodilation.

Low dopamine can cause things to not seem rewarding, Loose interest, loose blood flow to certain areas. You ever meet someone who uses really high doses of tren they almost seem detached, like they look right through you and not at you. You can actually chemically castrate yourself by taking too much tren. There's also a weird thing with tren how some ppl seem to be able to use it no problem for a couple cycles and then one day it's like a accumulative effect built up and now it's causing problems.

Ok back to the point.
Depending on the person tren can increase dopamine response or take it away.

There's a difference tho between low dopamine and having low dopamine re-up take.

I can't get too deep into that because I don't fully understand it.

Brain chemicals, they need balance. You know how low estrogen and high estrogen can have similar problems with energy, attitude and libido. Same goes for dopamine (and the other brain chemicals) some ppl snort coke and can hump all night, others can't get a hard on. I think there's a strong connection there to dopamine response and blood flow. And same goes for tren, some ppl feel chemically castrated on tren, others turn into sexual deviants lol.

The problem I think with tren is it's lasting effects on brain chemicals is stronger. That's why the problem is showing more off cycle for op.

Were you a guy that has high sex drive on tren, are you one of the guys that don't need prami or caber on tren? This could lead you in the direction of figuring out if you need more or less of the brain chemicals or chemical signaling.

I just woke up and I'm still half asleep and my ADHD is kicking in as I have been typing for a long time so I'm going to stop here because I'm sure I'm all over the place. Feel free to pick that apart and il try to get back to it when I'm more awake
Well, I'm not an expert either. Just used to be interested on brain chemistry and related substances. So not worth much, but I'll give my thoughts and it's an interesting subject.

I don't know much about Tren, never used it and don't know anyone in preson that has. All I know is it has a strong recomping effect, raises prolactin and the risk for gyno, is generally harsh and seems to make people pissed off and horny, lol. But as with any drugs, the effects vary to some degree person to person, so if you say some people have the opposite effect on libido for example and on other effects, I'm not surprised and I believe you.

"Trens has effects on brain chemicals, mainly serotonin and dopamine but also on other neurotransmitters/chemicals ect. Most steroids give you a dopamine high, and so does tren but it can also do the opposite."

The Trens relation to dopamine is interesting, as prolactine and dopamine have a push-pull effect the way that when dopamine is up, prolactin is low and vice versa. Maybe the persons who don't have their prolactin highly raised on Tren experience the dopamine effect? Just random guessing.

"Dopamine is a reward system of sorts, a hit of dopamine makes you feel good"

Yes, and a big player in addictions and cravings. It also has motivational effect. You need dopamine to want to do and achieve things. So it's the motor and the goal, kind of. It's also needed as neural energy, but interestingly it's biggest effect on energy levels is how it 'buffers' noradrenaline. When you do any kind of an effort, noradrenaline is being released and too much of it and you just get exhausted. Dopamine 'pushes down' these noradrenaline levels.

"dopamine is also responsible for some roles in vasodilation"

I'm not familiar with dopamines effect on blood vessels. Stimulants that increase dopaminergic effects typically have a vasocontricting effect, but I don't know if dopamine has a role in the effect or not.

"Depending on the person tren can increase dopamine response or take it away."

That's interesting and would be interesting to learn the actual mechanism how it happens and why people have a different response.

"There's a difference tho between low dopamine and having low dopamine re-up take."

Maybe this was just a mispelling, but just in case, low reuptake will lead to higher effect of neurotransmitters, since it will stay present in the synapse for longer, when the reuptake of the neurostransmitter is inhibited. That's why SSRI's and MDMA is a dangerous coctail for example, cause' the Ex will increase serotonin release (along with other neurotransmitters like dopamine) and the SSRI will inhibit the reuptake of serotonin and you risk having a serotonin syndrome. -Drugs are bad, ummkhey-

"Same goes for dopamine (and the other brain chemicals) some ppl snort coke and can hump all night, others can't get a hard on. I think there's a strong connection there to dopamine response and blood flow. And same goes for tren, some ppl feel chemically castrated on tren, others turn into sexual deviants lol."

I would guess the effect of coce giving people difficulty getting a hard on to be more due to the vasocontrinction and not directly from dopamine. But like I said earlier I don't know what kind of role does dopamine play in the vasocontriction, if it does at all. You know the term "stim dick"? It can happen with pwo's that don't really have that big effect on dopamine, so I guess it could be more about adrenaline and noradrenaline, but that's just a guess. Sexual deviant on Tren? I know a guy. A British guy.

So yeah anyway a lot of noice with not much use this reply ended up being 😃

If interested, Andrew Huberman has a lot of interesting YT vids about dopamine, neuroscience and things related. I think he has vids about testosterone and hormone related stuff too, but haven't watched them.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, I'm not an expert either. Just used to be interested on brain chemistry and related substances. So not worth much, but I'll give my thoughts and it's an interesting subject.

I don't know much about Tren, never used it and don't know anyone in preson that has. All I know is it has a strong recomping effect, raises prolactin and the risk for gyno, is generally harsh and seems to make people pissed off and horny, lol. But as with any drugs, the effects vary to some degree person to person, so if you say some people have the opposite effect on libido for example and on other effects, I'm not surprised and I believe you.

"Trens has effects on brain chemicals, mainly serotonin and dopamine but also on other neurotransmitters/chemicals ect. Most steroids give you a dopamine high, and so does tren but it can also do the opposite."

The Trens relation to dopamine is interesting, as prolactine and dopamine have a push-pull effect the way that when dopamine is up, prolactin is low and vice versa. Maybe the persons who don't have their prolactin highly raised on Tren experience the dopamine effect? Just random guessing.

Yes, and a big player in addictions and cravings. It also has motivational effect. You need dopamine to want to do and achieve things. So it's the motor and the goal, kind of. It's also needed as neural energy, but interestingly it's biggest effect on energy levels is how it 'buffers' noradrenaline. When you do any kind of an effort, noradrenaline is being released and too much of it and you just get exhausted. Dopamine 'pushes down' these noradrenaline levels.

I'm not familiar with dopamines effect on blood vessels. Stimulants that increase dopaminergic effects typically have a vasocontricting effect, but I don't know if dopamine has a role in the effect or not.

That's interesting and would be interesting to learn the actual mechanism how it happens and why people have a different response.

"There's a difference tho between low dopamine and having low dopamine re-up take."

Maybe this was just a mispelling, but just in case, low reuptake will lead to higher effect of neurotransmitters, since it will stay present in the synapse for longer, when the reuptake of the neurostransmitter is inhibited. That's why SSRI's and MDMA is a dangerous coctail for example, cause' the Ex will increase serotonin release (along with other neurotransmitters like dopamine) and the SSRI will inhibit the reuptake of serotonin and you risk having a serotonin syndrome. -Drugs are bad, ummkhey-

"Same goes for dopamine (and the other brain chemicals) some ppl snort coke and can hump all night, others can't get a hard on. I think there's a strong connection there to dopamine response and blood flow. And same goes for tren, some ppl feel chemically castrated on tren, others turn into sexual deviants lol."

I would guess the effect of coce giving people difficulty getting a hard on to be more due to the vasocontrinction and not directly from dopamine. But like I said earlier I don't know what kind of role does dopamine play in the vasocontriction, if it does at all. You know the term "stim dick"? It can happen with pwo's that don't really have that big effect on dopamine, so I guess it could be more about adrenaline and noradrenaline, but that's just a guess. Sexual deviant on Tren? I know a guy. A British guy.

So yeah anyway a lot of noice with not much use this reply of mine ended up being 😃

If interested, Andrew Hubermam has a lot of interesting YT vids about dopamine, neuroscience and things related. I think he has vids about testosterone and hormone related stuff too, but haven't watched them.
Well, I really can't disagree with anything you said. I think I'm on the same page as youbut I also think you understand the science better than I do.

This has all kind of sparked back up some old interests of mine so I'm gonna do some research and check out that yt channel.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

So yeah anyway a lot of noice with not much use this reply ended up being 😃

If interested, Andrew Huberman has a lot of interesting YT vids about dopamine, neuroscience and things related. I think he has vids about testosterone and hormone related stuff too, but haven't watched them.
just for clarity, I’m a sexual deviant both on and off tren 🤣

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interestingly though (having used a lot of Coke and other drugs in the past and tren several times recently) I do think that lifestyle and/or other mental factors can play a bigger role that we give it credit for.

what I mean is that if one believes Coke will make it impossible to get it up then you probably won’t, if you think you can you are more likely to. Likewise with tren, if you believe it’s gonna make you more aggressive then if you have reason in your life to be more aggressive then you’ll allow the thought that tren can do that to enhance the aggressiveness.

I’m probably not being that clear but the point I’m trying to make is that the effects (imo) aren’t always as significant as we make them because we allow our mental status to enhance the expected side affect (and if you have things in your life that play to it then that can play a bigger role than any drug ime)

real life example, last year on tren by normal person standards I was a sexual deviant but was with a girl who’s parameters were ok but nothing extreme, so yeah I was asking her to piss on my face and bite my nipples but I didnt feel like I needed more. This year on tren the girl I’m with really was anything goes and because I know that all sorts of boundaries were pushed, anal beads going both ways, smacking, choking, hot wax on the cock (I don’t reccomend that btw) etc - was I more deviant because of the tren, logic says no as I had no need to do that the year before, but my situation outside the drugs was different and therefore that was the bigger factor on my thoughts than the drugs 🤷

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interestingly though (having used a lot of Coke and other drugs in the past and tren several times recently) I do think that lifestyle and/or other mental factors can play a bigger role that we give it credit for.

what I mean is that if one believes Coke will make it impossible to get it up then you probably won’t, if you think you can you are more likely to. Likewise with tren, if you believe it’s gonna make you more aggressive then if you have reason in your life to be more aggressive then you’ll allow the thought that tren can do that to enhance the aggressiveness.

I’m probably not being that clear but the point I’m trying to make is that the effects (imo) aren’t always as significant as we make them because we allow our mental status to enhance the expected side affect (and if you have things in your life that play to it then that can play a bigger role than any drug ime)

real life example, last year on tren by normal person standards I was a sexual deviant but was with a girl who’s parameters were ok but nothing extreme, so yeah I was asking her to piss on my face and bite my nipples but I didnt feel like I needed more. This year on tren the girl I’m with really was anything goes and because I know that all sorts of boundaries were pushed, anal beads going both ways, smacking, choking, hot wax on the cock (I don’t reccomend that btw) etc - was I more deviant because of the tren, logic says no as I had no need to do that the year before, but my situation outside the drugs was different and therefore that was the bigger factor on my thoughts than the drugs 🤷
Oh yeah for sure I agree with this. I think most steroids and tren in particular just amplify a person’s personality/ mental state. That’s why some people are raging pissed off lunatics on tren and some people are just fine.

and yeah I’m a sexual deviant all the time as well, so I was never able to judge if tren made me one or not 😂

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you just search dopamine and sexual function, or brain chemicals and There role in sexual function or Ed or PE, the combinations you can search are endless but there's so many articles on the subject. The idea of it sounds simple but what is actually involved in balancing them and how the balance affects everything is really complicated and I'm not smart enough to figure it out without spending like weeks or months researching and studying the subject
And I had to edit my statement, I meant to say I would not classify myself as having premature ejaculation

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start a low dose SSRI. That'll almost certainly do the trick and might improve your mood as well.

There are also wipes and creams you can use to numb the glans and delay ejaculation.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly though, I have the opposite problem. I'd be happy if I could bust a nut in five minutes!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly though, I have the opposite problem. I'd be happy if I could bust a nut in five minutes!
That's the thing right? People having different problems and other persons opposite issue may seem like a desired issue to you. Like I have a friend who's allways complaining about how he can't gain weight and has to force feed himself and it's not like he's big or has such a high calorie consumption, not at all. But he just doesn't have the appetite and his body doesn't want to add weight. I'm allways jealous about that, as I can eat myself fat with chicken salad and most of the times can't eat as much as I'd like, cause' I get fat pretty quick.

Last edited:
MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's the thing right? People having different problems and other persons opposite issue may seem like a desired issue to you. Like I have a friend whos allways complaining about how he can't gain weight and has to force feed himself and it's not like he's big or has such a high calorie consumption, not at all. But he just doesn't have the appetite and his body doesn't want to add weight. I'm allways jealous about that, as I can eat myself fat with chicken salad and most of the times can't eat as much as I'd like, cause' I get fat pretty quick.
Same, I have to walk that fine line between adding muscle without adding a bunch of fat. We all have our struggles and I understand it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Dopamine for sure. Back when I was pounding inhibit p off cycle it took like seconds to finish, horrible. But very easy boner.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am I seriously the only one who noticed this?! Lol. I just came across this thread and was like wait.... For real??
Yeah for real, lol. What’s shocking here? We have been married forever, the wife likes women as well, works out great for me. Couple times a week she comes over and/or we all go out. Fun times.

I would not recommend unless you have a very strong healthy marriage though.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah for real, lol. What’s shocking here? We have been married forever, the wife likes women as well, works out great for me. Couple times a week she comes over and/or we all go out. Fun times.

I would not recommend unless you have a very strong healthy marriage though.
look out cobra Tate over here