Recomp20 - Official Release Thread

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got back on recomp20, went away on vacation. 4 days in and really enjoying it. Does add some hunger but excited to see the results in a couple weeks....

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm can't but wonder how this would work will some td ursolic acid.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No log but I am currently using it. About 3 weeks in and loving it. Leaning out and muscle hardening is in full effect now. I will definitely be using this often. Nothing negative to report either.
Boost in libido?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any advantage to running while on a light cycle / TRT ??

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any more feedback on this after a little more long term use?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5 bottles in an not noticing a thing. No GDA type feeling, no thirst, no Recomp effects. I’m gonna assume the original compound 20 was spiked with something.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m about 3 weeks in and it’s definitely working. Never used the original but this is helping speed up fat loss and I think help me keep my mass (as opposed to not using it). Interested to see other experiences

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I’m about 3 weeks in and it’s definitely working. Never used the original but this is helping speed up fat loss and I think help me keep my mass (as opposed to not using it). Interested to see other experiences
I’m also close to that 3 week mark, I’d have to check my log book to be sure. I also haven’t used the original.

Feeling the same though about some fat loss. My weight is hanging around the same but abs and muscle fullness have become more visible. I struggle with abs and lower belly fat. Feeling good though and will definitely continue into a second bottle.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been a long time user of ephedrine (which acts on same beta receptors) …do you think that could possibly lessen the effects of the Recomp 20 due to me abusing ephedrine for so long?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m also close to that 3 week mark, I’d have to check my log book to be sure. I also haven’t used the original.

Feeling the same though about some fat loss. My weight is hanging around the same but abs and muscle fullness have become more visible. I struggle with abs and lower belly fat. Feeling good though and will definitely continue into a second bottle.
Pretty much what I am noticing. Almost one bottle down.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Any promotions running on this and other SNS products?
Any timeline on ThermoScorch release or some hints at the ingredients?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im 3 weeks in and the most pronounced effect i can report is very noticable muscle fullness and hardness. I dont know if its helping my body utilizing my 400g carbs every day or whats going on. But im enjoying it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve been a long time user of ephedrine (which acts on same beta receptors) …do you think that could possibly lessen the effects of the Recomp 20 due to me abusing ephedrine for so long?
Maybe but it’s hard to say for sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No eta on any new products .. some products are made , but SNS is just busy with life throwing him things .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heads up : Thermoscorth & Api plex is availble on DPS.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 220897

No eta on any new products .. some products are made , but SNS is just busy with life throwing him things .
You just tell Steve to take his time, get healthy and we will be here for him !

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heads up : Thermoscorth & Api plex is availble on DPS.

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You just tell Steve to take his time, get healthy and we will be here for him !
I do it all the time and ask what else I can do … but we all know he lives & breathes the industry and takes pride in helping others

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha perfect .. gonna steal that for ig lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone noticing joint pain while on recomp20?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thermoscorth is next on my list to try !

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Something else I'm taking or old age. Lol. Again good because I am enjoying recomp20.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe but it’s hard to say for sure.
Actually came across an article on cortisol and it mentions that abuse of stimulants will actually down regulate your beta receptors so your body doesn’t respond to beta stimulators. Clearly I need a break.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any advantage to running while on a light cycle / TRT ??
I think it would work great with that myself. I think you're optimizing conditions for it to work even better and I think that its optimizing conditions for you to get more physique gains and changes with a light TRT dose. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that is most likely what's going on in your case with this bc the feedback on Recomp20 is really good and very consistent from person to person.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermo Scorch is released now and I'll be posting the intro thread on it shortly :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool. Gonna have to try this then.
I think and hope that you would like it. Feedback on it has been great so far.

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone following this thread know that Thermo Scorch is now available and would make an incredible stack with Recomp20.

Link to Thermo Scorch:

Link to the intro thread:

ThermoScorch-Group-Resized.png

Thermo Scorch-Supplement Facts-Warnings-01.jpg

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Recomp20 Review in progress - 1 month (1 bottle)

Premise
Added SNS Recomp20 to my lean bulk without changing anything else.
2 caps with my pre-workout meal at 5:15am
2 caps with meal 4 at 4:00pm

Experience
The idea here was to use this first month to see if adding it to a lean bulk in progress would yield any results.
What i noticed almost right away was increased fullness and hardness of the muscles. Which resulted in better pumps in the gym but also that elusive "all day pump" that we all strive for.
First time I really noticed it was during a leg workout. I saw myself in the mirror and ive been lifting for close to 30 years and leg days are always a tshirt or long sleeve kinda day. But I filled out my t-shirt in a way i usually only do on a serious upper body day. Gave me a real ego boost!
Ive not gained any visible fat during this period, so maybe it increases my caloric need a little.

Results
Weight
(Tracked daily on a Fitbit Aria Scale)

Weekly average weight:

Basically no change to my bodyweight here. A slight drop in my weekly average weight but thats about it.
Which is pretty awesome when on a lean bulk.
With 30 years in the gym, building muscle is painfully slow and huge weight increases usually just means that you are putting on fat.

Plan for second month of SNS Recomp20
Now its time to give the body and product some more calories to work with.
Im still lean bulking so this is no liscense to eat. But like everything i do its a structured increase in my food.

My current diet is a carb cycle setup as I love that. I do one low day (recovery day), 4 medium days and 2 high days (leg days). I also allow myself 2 free meals a week if I feel like it. Mostly it's some extra food on the weekend or if my fiance bakes or if we just feel like doing something special.

The last couple of years ive been following The Vertical Diet by Stan Efferding and i've never felt better. The diet revolves around getting enough of all the micronutrients thru a solid food selection and having optimal digestion.

The first month i ate like this:
1 low day at 2800kcal (recovery day)
4 medium day at 3250kcal (regular training days)
2 high days at 3400kcal (leg days)

Second month will be structured like this
1 low day at 3000kcal (recovery day)
6 high days at 3400kcal (training days)

Training will be the same a Arnold/PPL Hybrid:
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back and Chest
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Sunday - Back and Biceps

Cardio
I'm following Stan Efferdings suggestion on doing 2-4 ten minutes walks post meals every day. The reasoning behind these walks are that they will improve insulin sensitivity, decrease gas, improve digestion, decrease DOMS and aid in recovery. I also walk my dogs a couple of times a day. I usually get from 14k to 18k steps each day.

Mobility
I start and finish every workout with mobility drills, stretching and foam rolling.
I usually spend around 30-40 minutes per session at this.

Expectations
I expect to gain some weight this month but hopefully not more than 0,5-1% of my bodyweight.
Will be very interesting to see how lean that weight gain will be and how I will be feeling.​

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Recomp20 (running along with Anacyclus XT). SNS has another winner on their hands here. Diet has remained unchanged with a very slight caloric deficit, but there has been a very noticeable leaning effect with minimal overall weight loss. This will be a staple for cutting from here on out. I have a 3rd bottle that I will be running at a half dose and adding Anabolic XT to the mix this weekend to replace Anacyclus XT. Excited to see how that turns out. Great work, Steve.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Recomp20 (running along with Anacyclus XT). SNS has another winner on their hands here. Diet has remained unchanged with a very slight caloric deficit, but there has been a very noticeable leaning effect with minimal overall weight loss. This will be a staple for cutting from here on out. I have a 3rd bottle that I will be running at a half dose and adding Anabolic XT to the mix this weekend to replace Anacyclus XT. Excited to see how that turns out. Great work, Steve.
How do you plan on dosing?