Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

NattyJuicer

Awards
Do you try some of this supplements like :

• 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid: AKA Phenibut. may aid in better sleep, stress loss, and fatigue relief.†
  • Gamma aminobutyric acid: may produce a calming effect and may help with anxiety and stress.†
  • L-Phenylalanine: may help better your mood.†
Mela is not mandatory In the sense that you may be sensitive to it. I trust @sns in its productions, I said in another post, that I dropped other brands (except for APEX BlackLion and CEL) to only look on its side for most supplements, Opti-T and Anacyle. I will soon order more and make my collection !
Nah bro haven’t tried any of those, phenibut is addictive isn’t it ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright! Let's go! Summer of Supplements, baby.. I'm super stacking SNS style, but i'm game to add more to the Going Big or bust summer of

Opt-T, Anabolic Effect, X-Gels, Epi-Plex, Api-Plex, LeanEdge, TTA, MitoBurn XT
M-Test would be in there, but done sold out.

Can you overstack? ;-)
yes and no .. If $ wasnt an issue yeah i would run that stack too lol

Lean Edge + AE for entire year w/ OPT-T or M-Test or both would have you feeling amazing each day :)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a novel idea, how about a libido enhancer/sex intensifier for women? The following herbs have been traditionally used to help women in that area. Maybe a blend would help.
-Gorontula fruit powder
-Chuchuhuasi 4:1 Extract
-Cnidium 50:1 Extract
-Cynomorium 10:1 Extract
-Damiana leaf extract
-Kacip Fatimah 100:1

By the way, please name it after me, Cheeky Monkey XT 🐒

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
nha bro has tried any of them, phenibut is addicting isn't it? ? »
[/CITATION]

According to some accounts, it is specific users who have developed an attachment. But not "everyone".

Having already experienced. Nothing for 1 month. I left the product and resumed a basic activity.

At higher servings, Phenibut and GABA in supplements can help enhance deeper, more restful sleep and promote the release of the body's natural hormone compounds for healthy neurotransmitter support.†
In moderate servings, supplementing with phenibut is nothing less than a mood-elevating experience - a pleasurable state of relaxation, tranquility, and the release of inhibitions.†
In smaller servings, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Dopa can help promote mental alertness, increased energy, support elevated mood, improve libido and sexual performance, and improve work performance capacity.†

Zylaria (Xylaria Nigripes Extract): Works by calming the central nervous system, leaving the body and mind relaxed and happy.†

But it's good to take notes on the Pheny.

So it's not the preferred substance either. Just like melatonin.

Zylaria (Xylaria Nigripes Extract): Works by calming the central nervous system, leaving the body and mind relaxed and happy.†

Phénibut — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org)

Phenibut – abus, dépendance et rétablissement - Recovery Centers of America

Last edited:

hipnfit

Awards
yes and no .. If $ wasnt an issue yeah i would run that stack too lol

Lean Edge + AE for entire year w/ OPT-T or M-Test or both would have you feeling amazing each day :)
lol... my divorce just settled. I have money again, so I'm splurging on myself this summer. However, I will definitely be pulling back to a much smaller core which will much like you have described. Although, it will be interesting to see if our idea of what should be the core stack changes with what Steve has got up his sleeve.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thoughts on a “stimulating” adaptogen complex?

Eleuthero standardized for eleutherosides
Rhodiola standardized for salidrosodes
Cordyceps standardized for cordycepin
Schisandra standardized for schisandrins
GS15-4 Ginseng

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright! Let's go! Summer of Supplements, baby.. I'm super stacking SNS style, but i'm game to add more to the Going Big or bust summer of

Opt-T, Anabolic Effect, X-Gels, Epi-Plex, Api-Plex, LeanEdge, TTA, MitoBurn XT
M-Test would be in there, but done sold out.

Can you overstack? ;-)
I don't think you can over stack as long as you don't overload on things with the same ingredients.

Your stack above looks amazing and I think that you would love that.

M-Test would be a great add too. We hope to have it back in within the next 2 weeks or so; but I think DPS has it in stock if you need some sooner.

You'll also have some exciting new things to try from us very soon as well :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah I can’t wait for HGH boosting product whenever that’s available
And yes I’m running low on stress and anxiety will send you a pm thank u.
And you said u gonna release couple of products let’s seeeee what’s up 👀👀
We hope to have Growth Factor XT back available by the end of the year if not sooner. There's one ingredient that is a new branded ingredient that is very unique and we were able to get samples of it to try but we're waiting on it to be available commercially in batch sizes large enough to where we can use it in production scale runs.

I'll get you taken care of on Stress & Anxiety Support.

I'll try to do a launch or two this weekend. Finishing up some things on my end this weekend and the next ones I want to release there is some timing that I need to make sure of with the branded ingredient companies :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you try some of this supplements like :

• 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid: AKA Phenibut. may aid in better sleep, stress loss, and fatigue relief.†
  • Gamma aminobutyric acid: may produce a calming effect and may help with anxiety and stress.†
  • L-Phenylalanine: may help better your mood.†
Mela is not mandatory In the sense that you may be sensitive to it. I trust @sns in its productions, I said in another post, that I dropped other brands (except for CEL) to only look on its side for most supplements, Opti-T and Anacyle. I will soon order more and make my collection !
We no longer offer Phenibut XT but you can still find some places that have some of the last batch of it in stock. I doubt they will for much longer though so I would encourage people that want ours to grab it while they can.

In general, for those that are looking for it now or in the future, from a raw material standpoint - Phenibut raw materials have gone up substantially and quality raw materials are not available like they used to be. I would caution anyone interested in it to make sure they really trust the brand they're getting it from.

GABA:
A lot of people I think overlook that we offer this. We offer it in a powder form and will probably offer capsules in the future as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used about 6-7 bottles of Optimize T when it first came out, but haven’t used your Anacyclus. It should be fun!! Looking forward to continued success for you!
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support. And I'm looking forward to your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah bro haven’t tried any of those, phenibut is addictive isn’t it ?
Phenibut imo should only be used when absolutely needed and is not for daily use. As far as it being addictive, I think that its individual and situation dependent in that a lot of the people that mention being or having been addicted to it were/are using it daily without breaks &/or using dosages much higher than they likely should be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About to start a stack with ecdyplex, X-gels and recomp20 and I’m pumped to get it starTed after vacay
That should be a great stack. I'm looking very forward to your feedback.

I don't mention Ecdy-Plex much bc I have zero interest in participating in the ongoing drama surrounding Turkesterone and Ecdysterone; but I will say that so far the feedback on it has been very good and I look forward to seeing how you like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a novel idea, how about a libido enhancer/sex intensifier for women? The following herbs have been traditionally used to help women in that area. Maybe a blend would help.
-Gorontula fruit powder
-Chuchuhuasi 4:1 Extract
-Cnidium 50:1 Extract
-Cynomorium 10:1 Extract
-Damiana leaf extract
-Kacip Fatimah 100:1

By the way, please name it after me, Cheeky Monkey XT 🐒
I've been wanting to do a libido support product for men and a version for women for awhile now. The tentative formulas for both are done; its just been a matter of so many other projects in front of them.

And for women, women traditionally will only buy a product like that if it doesn't exceed a certain price point and that price point is really hard to do a very effective formula and have it sell for that. I think that's one of the reasons that most of the products you see in that category for women are prop blends and just really not very effective products - bc offering an effective one would make it exceed the price most women are willing to pay for one. I hope that makes sense.

As for the ingredients you mentioned, I'm familiar with most of them but I'll definitely take a look at the ones I'm not. I appreciate the suggestions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol... my divorce just settled. I have money again, so I'm splurging on myself this summer. However, I will definitely be pulling back to a much smaller core which will much like you have described. Although, it will be interesting to see if our idea of what should be the core stack changes with what Steve has got up his sleeve.
Congratulations. I hope that things went as well as they could for you with that.

We definitely have a lot of exciting things coming up to try :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on a “stimulating” adaptogen complex?

Eleuthero standardized for eleutherosides
Rhodiola standardized for salidrosodes
Cordyceps standardized for cordycepin
Schisandra standardized for schisandrins
GS15-4 Ginseng
I like adaptogens and like using them in various products. We already are using some of the above ingredients in products and will be using others in upcoming projects. I'm open to an overall adaptogen like this if enough people are interested; but from my experience they'd rather have them included in more purpose specific formulas if that makes sense.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like adaptogens and like using them in various products. We already are using some of the above ingredients in products and will be using others in upcoming projects. I'm open to an overall adaptogen like this if enough people are interested; but from my experience they'd rather have them included in more purpose specific formulas if that makes sense.
I get what you mean. And also I’m very bias; I respond super well to adaptogens.

I was thinking the above would be perfect with a caffeine source when needed. Sometimes too much caffeine can of course lead to additional stress, and I thought this may be able to mitigate that while also having other health benefits

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you ever looked into Venetron? I admittedly haven’t, but curious if you have, and if so, your opinion:

hipnfit

Awards
Congratulations. I hope that things went as well as they could for you with that.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind thoughts. Just need to remain forward looking at this point

We definitely have a lot of exciting things coming up to try :)
That's what we are hearing. ;-) Just waiting to see what drops next from summer santa. I wish i had more to suggest in the suggestions department, but in the meantime I'll do my part to help get us to page 8

NattyJuicer

Awards
We hope to have Growth Factor XT back available by the end of the year if not sooner. There's one ingredient that is a new branded ingredient that is very unique and we were able to get samples of it to try but we're waiting on it to be available commercially in batch sizes large enough to where we can use it in production scale runs.

I'll get you taken care of on Stress & Anxiety Support.

I'll try to do a launch or two this weekend. Finishing up some things on my end this weekend and the next ones I want to release there is some timing that I need to make sure of with the branded ingredient companies :)
Awesome let’s see what’s gonna launch soon !
And thank you I appreciate ur help overall and being interactive and giving ya insights

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been wanting to do a libido support product for men and a version for women for awhile now. The tentative formulas for both are done; its just been a matter of so many other projects in front of them.

And for women, women traditionally will only buy a product like that if it doesn't exceed a certain price point and that price point is really hard to do a very effective formula and have it sell for that. I think that's one of the reasons that most of the products you see in that category for women are prop blends and just really not very effective products - bc offering an effective one would make it exceed the price most women are willing to pay for one. I hope that makes sense.

As for the ingredients you mentioned, I'm familiar with most of them but I'll definitely take a look at the ones I'm not. I appreciate the suggestions.
I believe many men would buy this for their woman regardless of cost if it worked

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don’t think you will have to worry about the price of a female libido supplement. I am pretty sure if it works as well as everything else you put out it will be us men buying it for our women!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t think you will have to worry about the price of a female libido supplement. I am pretty sure if it works as well as everything else you put out it will be us men buying it for our women!
I will take (1) Case please !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe many men would buy this for their woman regardless of cost if it worked

I rest my case !!

Last edited:

Viktieu

Awards
I was trying to access SNS website but I’m getting „Bandwidth Limit Exceeded“-errors. Anyone knows when this will be fixed?

NattyJuicer

Awards
@sns8778
Not sure if this ingredient was mentioned it’s called
Spermidine
For anti aging and autogaphy etc

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi

ins the past I ordered from this supplier.
They innovate a lot and at the moment this product is a hit with athletes, fintesss, cross etc...

Maybe this could inspire you.

Multi PRZ Evo - 30 Doses - Santé de l'Athlète | Prozis
Mau be, You will have to translate

Maybe this could inspire you.

I even thought you were talking about goodies. So why not:

- Branded sticks
- Personalized stickers with your dedication (after a certain number of orders) (Branded sticks)
- A photo of @Smont
- Towel,
- necklace for attached gym card
- A 10 dollar note hidden in an order...
-MMA glove

Say that after 5 - 10 -15 order the goodies evolves.

:D

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm going to order some bulk on SNS tonight,
will there be a promo code around?

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever looked into Venetron? I admittedly haven’t, but curious if you have, and if so, your opinion:

Never heard of it .. just reading one study now and seems like a nice anti-depressent/relaxer

Reduces BP as well, maybe over the weekend will do a lil more reading on this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks
From the offical site ? I dont believe there is .. DPS has a sale going on 20% off all SNS

It got quiet in here Steve must be busy grinding
He always is .. think he had some dr. apts/physio going on .. hopefully everything goes well for him.

hipnfit

Awards
If looking at health products for anti-inflammatory, how about French Maritime Bark; Pycnogenol specifically. I have been taking it with Curcumin (Novasol) regularly this year for OA knees. It also has synergy with some other ingredients in the ED department

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I have looked into it but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of real world feedback that I can find.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
Not sure if this ingredient was mentioned it’s called
Spermidine
For anti aging and autogaphy etc
That's something that I've looked into for a long while now and one that we may do when we do the anti-aging/longevity product or line.

The issue that I have with it is that most of it is wheat derived and therefore wouldn't be suitable for people with gluten allergies.

I've been working on trying to source a naturally derived version (non-synthetic) that is not wheat derived bc I want everyone to be able to take it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks
We will be doing some product launches and we do codes for new products but they are normally product specific.

If its a very large order you're welcome to pm me and I'll see what I can do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If looking at health products for anti-inflammatory, how about French Maritime Bark; Pycnogenol specifically. I have been taking it with Curcumin (Novasol) regularly this year for OA knees. It also has synergy with some other ingredients in the ED department
Joint Support XT product is a great product for joints .
Cissus XT is also great for joints, tendons, ligaments, etc.

We are getting ready to release Elite Curcumin which will be fantastic for anti-inflammatory properties.

And we also have the formula and labels finalized for Inflammation Assist XT but that's probably a late Q4 product.

In general, one of the problems I have with Pycnogenol is that it is just so extremely expensive for what it is as compared to other similar ingredients.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Joint Support XT product is a great product for joints .
Cissus XT is also great for joints, tendons, ligaments, etc.

We are getting ready to release Elite Curcumin which will be fantastic for anti-inflammatory properties.

And we also have the formula and labels finalized for Inflammation Assist XT but that's probably a late Q4 product.

In general, one of the problems I have with Pycnogenol is that it is just so extremely expensive for what it is as compared to other similar ingredients.
I can’t wait for the elite curcumin that will be a big stable as I tried to take turmeric in a good amount it’s hard to chug it ( I love it in food though )
And as far as spermidine that wheat would be issue for some indeed.