Hcg?

Boxman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So have been cruising on 180-300mg weekly of test for almost two years now. Starting running HCG around month two ab have run ever since. Now that expresspct and bahemeatblabs don’t have it or shut down idk where to find it. I know i don’t NEED it, but I’d really like to continue using it for the boys. If anyone can point me in the right direction, be amazing! Appreciate it fellas

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used AA and it seemed to work. should be able to do pregnancy test to see if it's legit right?
Pregnancy test will work. I had a vendor ship hcg that wouldn't trigger the test and they ended up giving me store credit. They DID try to snow job me at first, but I was persistent and had the evidence, so they made it right.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use AA brand for years now and it works fine for me. WES15 works there too for 20% off if you need it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
too bad they fixed the black friday coupon code. I was getting 30% AA for a while

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beautiful.
been on this forum since 08. Love this place.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pretty sure since maresearch doesn't have HCG we can say it's amino asylum. no board sponsor carries it
They’re working together! Ma didn’t have hcg, so had to go with AA, and then AA didn’t have torem, so had to go with Ma!
It’s conspiracy! 🤪
(Disclaimer: this is obviously a joke)