EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
You'll start gaining muscle right away, then shift towards a powerful recomp.
Well Ive been on a calorie deficit, track every macro, and managed to gain 2lbs the last 3 days lol
Possible water retention?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Ive been on a calorie deficit, track every macro, and managed to gain 2lbs the last 3 days lol
Possible water retention?
That's pretty fast. Probably some, yes

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on BMP 2.0 (3.0?) for....almost 2 weeks now. Face has slimmed down. Midsection is less "bloaty". I'm very keen on my recomps ESPECAILLY how my face looks in the mirror/photos.

Hunger is UP. Only real side I can tell.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long do people typically run BMP?
I have run it literally for years - like over 5 years taking much less time off than on and running it non stop for at lesat 2 years at a time. You will want to run at least a couple of months. I would suggest 3 months though...

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I've been on BMP 2.0 (3.0?) for....almost 2 weeks now. Face has slimmed down. Midsection is less "bloaty". I'm very keen on my recomps ESPECAILLY how my face looks in the mirror/photos.

Hunger is UP. Only real side I can tell.
I think We on V3. the previous version had Inositol the new version has that and 2 more new added ingredients Houttuynia cordata and Boron citrate. You getting the muscle fullness that Dsade described?
I just ordered myself 6 bottles:cool:

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered two bottles, I’ve never ran this before, so pretty excited for this. Any strength increases from bmp as well?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Big Shout out to @dsade man! Ordered a couple of Bottles of BMP on the 15th July and Received my shipment to the United Kingdom today 20th July. Truly exceptional!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade Does Strong have the latest version of BMP in stock? Just wanted to confirm. If so, they need to update their page.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Does Strong have the latest version of BMP in stock? Just wanted to confirm. If so, they need to update their page.
Yes, they just received them yesterday. Same with DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the newest upgrade is a huge hit.

My strength and size are just about fully recovered post surgery.

Stock is just about wiped out. Doing my best to juggle everything for restock but there are a few left. Under 50.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stock is just about wiped out. Doing my best to juggle everything for restock but there are a few left. Under 50.
I'm sure it depends on a lot of things, but about how long do you wait between production runs of BMP on average? (Asking for a friend who worries about things running out of stock... 😅)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it depends on a lot of things, but about how long do you wait between production runs of BMP on average? (Asking for a friend who worries about things running out of stock... 😅)
This is a situation where supply incompetence pretty much wiped me out financially. I'm trying to be extremely strategic with my restocks so I don't find myself totally wiped out of $ and stuck with a slow mover.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would there be any benefits of taking more than the recommended dose? Say 5 or 6 capsules a day instead of 4? I just received 5 bottles and wouldn't mind taking more if the benefits increase.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would there be any benefits of taking more than the recommended dose? Say 5 or 6 capsules a day instead of 4? I just received 5 bottles and wouldn't mind taking more if the benefits increase.
tunaking14......you are already shredded af what are you trying to do?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
tunaking14......you are already shredded af what are you trying to do?
Thanks! Just trying to lean out as much as possible without losing too much muscle- I had a good 2 bottle run of BMP earlier this year (along with Ursa) I’m wanting to do an extended run and see how much leaner I can get- I was just curious how high others have run it and if they saw better results or if It’s just better to run as directed for longer periods

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! Just trying to lean out as much as possible without losing too much muscle- I had a good 2 bottle run of BMP earlier this year (along with Ursa) I’m wanting to do an extended run and see how much leaner I can get- I was just curious how high others have run it and if they saw better results or if It’s just better to run as directed for longer periods
why did you delete your avatar pic?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t remember ever having an Avatar picture. I’ve posted a pic or two over the years
aaaa ive got you mixed up with somebody else then lol
i think i was thinking iwilleattuna but his avatar pic is gone too........unless im still mixed up lol :p

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so how noticable was bmp and ursa?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Are you running the latest version? Anything you noticed muscle building and Strength wise? Does BMP make the skin a little darker maybe I'm spending too much time in the sun don't know lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was very very noticeable- to the point where everyone I know was commenting on it- (I work offshore for 28 days at a time) Mostly noticeable around my waist and in my face
BMP is the ultimate 'people comment' on your recomp. Done every recomp/fat burner combo under the sun (don't touch PEDs) and anytime I'm on BMP everyone sayin chit.

Reactions: CF2

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you running the latest version? Anything you noticed muscle building and Strength wise? Does BMP make the skin a little darker maybe I'm spending too much time in the sun don't know lol
I just started the latest version - I’m just going to run it as directed along with 4ml/day of Ursa since I have 16 bottles of it- I think BMP helps keep you from losing muscle during a cut while maintaining your strength- I haven’t used it during any real strength training or when trying to bulk so I’m not sure how it would work there.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started the latest version - I’m just going to run it as directed along with 4ml/day of Ursa since I have 16 bottles of it- I think BMP helps keep you from losing muscle during a cut while maintaining your strength- I haven’t used it during any real strength training or when trying to bulk so I’m not sure how it would work there.
curious as well of who has enjoyed it on a bulk

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran BMP post shoulder surgery and believe it is the main reason my shoulder is doing so well. I have had other less invasive surgeries that have not recovered so well. The joint is super stable and strong and I m confident in its abilities to press and pull.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran BMP post shoulder surgery and believe it is the main reason my shoulder is doing so well. I have had other less invasive surgeries that have not recovered so well. The joint is super stable and strong and I m confident in its abilities to press and pull.
Same.

While working on the formula to lower my hematocrit for shoulder surgery, I increased BMP dosage and did therapy exercises. Ended up skipping surgery and everything is stronger than ever.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Besides the horrible wording anyone else agree with joint pain fix?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
BMP is the ultimate 'people comment' on your recomp. Done every recomp/fat burner combo under the sun (don't touch PEDs) and anytime I'm on BMP everyone sayin chit.
How do you dose your BMP? With or without food? Pre workout?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BMP never messed with my sleep either. I take 2 about 30 minutes before working out and 2 just before I get in bed. 10 days in with BMP and 4 ml/day of Ursa and already seeing some results!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I had a flick through the pages on here seems like the sleep issue was quite common with some people. I just trained the 1st time today after having been on vacation and then having had covid I was taking BMP through the 5 days I Isolated so didn't train for like 10 days having been sick and diet was not good at all. But I actually hit some PR's today didn't feel like training but I feel BMP played a part.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a flick through the pages on here seems like the sleep issue was quite common with some people. I just trained the 1st time today after having been on vacation and then having had covid I was taking BMP through the 5 days I Isolated so didn't train for like 10 days having been sick and diet was not good at all. But I actually hit some PR's today didn't feel like training but I feel BMP played a part.
I don't have a sleep issue but for those that do, Rhodiola is the most likely culprit.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar