sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the July 4th sales are now live.

Edit: I am editing this post to let everyone know that the sale has been extended from ending on July 7th to now ending on Sunday, July 10th.

AMN-SNS-July2022(extended)-600x1000.png

AMN-CEL-July4-2022extended-600x1000.png

I also wanted to go ahead and add that for people that aren't familiar with Muscle Addiction, there is also a July 4th sale for the Muscle Addiction brand and its extended as well. I normally don't post anything here related to Muscle Addiction but they have a couple of really cool products coming out soon, one of which I'm especially excited about so I wanted to introduce the brand to anyone not familiar with it.

www.muscleaddiction.com

AMN-MA-July2022(extended)-600x900.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a nice July 4th surprise, I wanted to also let everyone know that TTA-500 is now available again.

The raw material supply chain for this is very limited so while we are going to do our best to keep this available as best we possibly can, this is probably best viewed as a while supplies last type of thing :)

Also, we have TTA-500 and MitoBurn XT available at a special stack price as well:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an added bonus, for anyone that buys:
  • Lean Edge
  • MitoBurn XT
  • TTA-500
  • Reduce XT:
Get a free product of your choice between:
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract
  • Garcinia Cambogia
  • RK-125.
You can get 1 bottle free per product purchase - so for example if you order 3 MitoBurn XT, you can get 3 of your choice of the free ones above.

Important: You MUST specify which product you'd like for free in the order notes.
(We try to be accommodating and help people every way that we can but due to the # order fulfilled during the sale, we cannot promise that we can edit, change, or add any products to orders that are not on the order notes).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excited for Cloma-Plex, Api-Plex, Nattybolic from CEL

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Also what is this Nattybolic from CEL about??? I’m so interested in so many new things!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New stuff sounds great but when can we expect any Focus XT to be back in stock. Litterelly nothing left but Caffeine Free Fruit Punch.

I've used 40+ tubs with the labels to prove it.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you on the focus xt really been missing it and I even got my wife hooked on it she keeps asking for more "focus drink"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3055.JPG

I’m traveling the next few days .. but be sure to site the offical site and take advantage of sale and new products

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New stuff sounds great but when can we expect any Focus XT to be back in stock. Litterelly nothing left but Caffeine Free Fruit Punch.

Green apple abduction is in stock. At least i hope so, grabbed 2 earlier today.
I hear ya on the labels, i literallydrink focus xt every single day.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately the products I'm after (Vasoforce XT, KannaEase, Stress & Anxiety, certain Focus XT flavors) are all OOS. :(

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! And all the upcoming products looks really exciting!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 - Having trouble logging into my SNS account, and paying for my order (Sent Email On Web Site) CEL order placed no problem.

????

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 curious if the Turkesterone product is sourced from Uzbekistan? Looks like a nice dose. Very interested

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope. But to speculate, thinking Clomid and the impact on GnRH and subsequently FSH/LH, maybe it contains ingredients targeting that pathway. Maca, Fadogia, some ginsenosides, etc. I have no knowledge of the formula, just speculating.
In b4 can Clomid be stacked with ClomaPlex.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As an added bonus, for anyone that buys:
  • Lean Edge
  • MitoBurn XT
  • TTA-500
  • Reduce XT:
Get a free product of your choice between:
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract
  • Garcinia Cambogia
  • RK-125.
You can get 1 bottle free per product purchase - so for example if you order 3 MitoBurn XT, you can get 3 of your choice of the free ones above.

Important: You MUST specify which product you'd like for free in the order notes.
(We try to be accommodating and help people every way that we can but due to the # order fulfilled during the sale, we cannot promise that we can edit, change, or add any products to orders that are not on the order notes).
Question, if we buy the MitoburnXT/TTA stack, are we eligible for two free products?

Also, I know the supply issues being faced, but putting in a vote for Anacyclus and Cissus restocks when able!

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any news if glycophase will be restocked by the end of the sale?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the sale and all the work on the new products Steve. I know many of these have been a result of you taking feedback from customers and busting your ass to get them out even with recent adversities. You are appreciated by many!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there a write up for Thermo Scorch?
The write up for that hasn't been finalized yet. I hope to finish it up this week and the product will likely be launched within 2 to 3 weeks. Not sure the exact ETA yet. It's here though so the only delays will be the strategic launch planning and getting things ready :)

I would like to explain something to everyone and appreciate everyone's understanding - we had a lot of new products scheduled to release around the time of my accident. Due to my accident, I wasn't able to get a lot of things done - like write ups, banners, and other behind the scenes things that many people never think about when it comes to releasing new products. I was working the best I could once I got out of the hospital but its impossible to work at full speed when doctors appointments and pain are part of day to day life. Even now, I'm back to working 50+ hours a week but its not the same as before in the sense that I just cannot get as much accomplished in that number of hours as I could before. But I'm doing my best.

And from a business side of things, we cannot release but so many new things at once or things get overshadowed by others and don't get the attention that they deserve.

We're going to be entering into a very fun and exciting period for people that are interested in new product launches.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also what is this Nattybolic from CEL about??? I’m so interested in so many new things!
I'm glad for the excitement. That is one that is pretty complex and I'm not going to give hints or talk about very much until I have time to finish the write up and probably a couple of articles to accompany it. The tentative ETA on it will be probably 2 to 3 months bc we have a LOT of other products that are either already in stock in the warehouse to launch or that are closer to being done in the production process.

I'm starting to tease some of the new ones with these banners and will also be doing a thread talking about upcoming products. But these aren't all - there are a lot more things coming up that I haven't mentioned or teased yet; so the next few months should be exciting times if things go well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is recomp 20?
We had a lot of people asking us to make something similar or like the old Compound 20 product. I had jokingly said in a thread that if someone could think of a good name for it, we would do one. Someone thought of the name Recomp 20 and others liked it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm with you on the focus xt really been missing it and I even got my wife hooked on it she keeps asking for more "focus drink"
New capsule products don't push back or hold up flavored powder products in any way.

Most people at this point have heard at least something about the industry supply chain situation and the way it affects things. In the case of Focus XT, the place where we had Focus XT made for the longest time, their lead times became close to 8 months which makes it pretty impossible to plan for proper inventory management. So we had switched places that made it, which is a huge process bc of flavor matching, etc. and unfortunately we had some issues with clumping with the new place. Unfortunately, that cost us a lot of money in unsellable product and lead to us having to start the flavor matching process over with a new place again. We have confirmed most of the flavors now so you'll start to see flavors coming back into stock within the next 4 to 6 weeks. And as soon as we get the existing flavors back in stock, we have several new flavors that are already approved and ready to release.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I can promise that no one wants it back in stock more than I do :)

Oh, and I do think we have some Green Apple Abduction flavor left but I couldn't promise it wouldn't clump during transit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately the products I'm after (Vasoforce XT, KannaEase, Stress & Anxiety, certain Focus XT flavors) are all OOS. :(
We do our best to keep things in stock but with over 70 sku's, something is unfortunately always going to be out of stock; especially with the way the supply chain is right now. We use a lot of branded ingredients which is great for the products working great, but the downside is that when the branded ingredient company is out of their own ingredients, there's nothing to replace it with.

Anyone that want's Stress & Anxiety Support, I have about a dozen bottles of each size in stock but the labels are scuffed up. As long as that doesn't bother you, feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to sell them to you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 - Having trouble logging into my SNS account, and paying for my order (Sent Email On Web Site) CEL order placed no problem.

????
I'll check emails and try to help you that way on this.

Everything with the website is secure to where we cannot see any of your pw information or anything like that so I may have to check with the web company on it if its not something I can see to fix.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any info on ClomaPlex?
I'm working on finalizing the Cloma-Plex write up and a couple of articles to go along with it as its a pretty in depth product.

It's one of the products that I'm very personally excited about myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Question, if we buy the MitoburnXT/TTA stack, are we eligible for two free products?

Also, I know the supply issues being faced, but putting in a vote for Anacyclus and Cissus restocks when able!
Yes, that would make you eligible for 2 free products.

We have products ran as fast as we can based on raw materials being available. Of course sometimes things do get bumped back but we try to get things back in stock as quick as we can and Cissus XT and Anacyclus XT are both priorities to get back in. I'd say hopefully less than 3 weeks to get both back in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any news if glycophase will be restocked by the end of the sale?
It won't be by the end of the sale I doubt but we're hoping to have it back in as soon as possible.

If that's one that you're wanting, remind me via pm when you see it back in stock and I'll create you a code to be able to order some.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the sale and all the work on the new products Steve. I know many of these have been a result of you taking feedback from customers and busting your ass to get them out even with recent adversities. You are appreciated by many!
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. I'm doing my absolute best.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's so nice to have you back Steve and I hope you have a fast recovery. The ones of us that have crossed paths with you know you are doing everything you can for your customers and we appreciate it. You have always went out of your way for me and countless others and I am glad to see you back on here. As far as the haters, they are just that. Do sweat them one bit.

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. I'm doing my absolute best.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Orders placed
SNS order # 4403
CEL order # 1190

Steve please save some shipping cost and ship the together !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Orders placed
SNS order # 4403
CEL order # 1190

Steve please save some shipping cost and ship the together !!
Thank you. I'll print these off and try to pull them myself so they can ship together.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, that would make you eligible for 2 free products.

We have products ran as fast as we can based on raw materials being available. Of course sometimes things do get bumped back but we try to get things back in stock as quick as we can and Cissus XT and Anacyclus XT are both priorities to get back in. I'd say hopefully less than 3 weeks to get both back in.
Awesome, Mitoburn XT/TTA stack purchased! Will be perfect for a 4 week mini-cut coming up!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We had a lot of people asking us to make something similar or like the old Compound 20 product. I had jokingly said in a thread that if someone could think of a good name for it, we would do one. Someone thought of the name Recomp 20 and others liked it.
Yes, and looking forward to collecting that bottle 😉

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It won't be by the end of the sale I doubt but we're hoping to have it back in as soon as possible.

If that's one that you're wanting, remind me via pm when you see it back in stock and I'll create you a code to be able to order some.
Thanks. I need a few bottles. I'll check back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome, Mitoburn XT/TTA stack purchased! Will be perfect for a 4 week mini-cut coming up!
Excellent. I hope that you'll be very pleased with the combination :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
It's so nice to have you back Steve and I hope you have a fast recovery. The ones of us that have crossed paths with you know you are doing everything you can for your customers and we appreciate it. You have always went out of your way for me and countless others and I am glad to see you back on here. As far as the haters, they are just that. Do sweat them one bit.
I know you addressed this issue. But really miss Joint XT. It really helps my back. Can you tell me more Cloma-plex?