Good Seller/ Bad Seller Feedback

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@cheftepesh1 easy to trade with, sent tracking immediately and threw in some extras
Same. Great trader. Package showed super early.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Great experience buying from @50Magnum. Products are exactly as described. Easy and no BS transaction.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You All (or almost all of you) know me.
So you know that when I tell you that @Dietz1873 is a LIAR, who promised to send TWICE (and even provided a Fake tracking # the second time) ....
You Can Believe It.

Stay far away from him, and his BS.
Guys like this are what kill boards.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You All (or almost all of you) know me.
So you know that when I tell you that @Dietz1873 is a LIAR, who promised to send TWICE (and even provided a Fake tracking # the second time) ....
You Can Believe It.

Stay far away from him, and his BS.
Guys like this are what kill boards.
I don’t know about killing boards but I do know I didn’t offer to sell you anything and you didn’t send me any money for anything. Bad seller? What was I supposed to send you? Lmfao what did you pay me?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know about killing boards but I do know I didn’t offer to sell you anything and you didn’t send me any money for anything. Bad seller? What was I supposed to send you? Lmfao what did you pay me?
My post is 100% accurate.
You know it, and I know it.
.... And most importantly.... All the guys that read it know it.
I don't have to argue with a Liar.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My post is 100% accurate.
You know it, and I know it.
.... And most importantly.... All the guys that read it know it.
I don't have to argue with a Liar.
You did not pay me anything, I do not owe you anything. What part of that is a lie? Don’t call me a liar when I have screenshots.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You did not pay me anything, I do not owe you anything. What part of that is a lie? Don’t call me a liar when I have screenshots.
So do I.
... And they show the Lies that I mentioned in my Post.

You're right about one thing (probably the ONLY thing you've ever been truthful about in your life ... )
I didn't pay you anything. Because that was our Deal.

You offered to send me stuff. You Said that you sent it (Twice). YOU LIED.
You provided me with a FAKE Tracking # the second time.

Lines up Exactly with what I posted.

You're a LIAR

... And now the board knows it.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So do I.
... And they show the Lies that I mentioned in my Post.

You're right about one thing (probably the ONLY thing you've ever been truthful about in your life ... )
I didn't pay you anything. Because that was our Deal.

You offered to send me stuff. You Said that you sent it (Twice). YOU LIED.
You provided me with a FAKE Tracking # the second time.

Lines up Exactly with what I posted.

You're a LIAR

... And now the board knows it.
Why are you typing like this is a Star Wars movie intro are you getting this worked up?

Oh look, the man that didn’t pay for **** wants ****. Have you ever considered that I was joking with you the second time simply because you were rude and greedy the first time it was offered and I happily sent the package (a gift) to someone else? I asked a few other members on the board when I was getting the stuff off my hands, all declined politely, you and another guy accepted but you were the only one greedy enough to request a tracking number on it before I could even send it out.

there you go, now everyone knows you are pathetic

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are you typing like this is a Star Wars movie intro are you getting this worked up?

Oh look, the man that didn’t pay for **** wants ****. Have you ever considered that I was joking with you the second time simply because you were rude and greedy the first time it was offered and I happily sent the package (a gift) to someone else? I asked a few other members on the board when I was getting the stuff off my hands, all declined politely, you and another guy accepted but you were the only one greedy enough to request a tracking number on it before I could even send it out.

there you go, now everyone knows you are pathetic
LOL.
Everyone knows the truth.
See, here's the thing about being a consistently honest, nice, and helpful person.
People already have reason to trust you, because they know your character.
... You should try it .... It's honestly the best way to live your life.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL.
Everyone knows the truth.
See, here's the thing about being a consistently honest, nice, and helpful person.
People already have reason to trust you, because they know your character.
... You should try it .... It's honestly the best way to live your life.
You heard the man, everyone knows the TRUTH, don’t get in his way he’s living his best life he’s so nice and consistently helpful
B5E5ACEB-104F-47B1-A7FC-C77FC1D60182.png

Last edited:

fathead987

Awards
@Drakee amazing seller!! Sent package same day I sent funds and it arrived 2 days later from across the country. Not only did he give me an amazing deal, he threw in 3 extra FULL SIZE preworkouts and a bunch of extra sample preworkouts that I was interested in!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@wesb2387 @SouthPawSD .. great communication and fast responsive to payment :)
should have shipping info soon

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great seller/trader @Carolina Kid

Good communication and product was as advertised. I highly recommend!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ReformedNerd - was great to deal with, i told him that i don't trade with new people as i have been burned few times. And he was kind enough to trust me and ship first to me.

great trader.

ReformedNerd

Awards
Can't find the thread anymore.

Wasn't there someone saying that they were scammed by someone this/last week and gave the email address?

I got a weird message from someone and wanted to see if it was the same person.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wasn't there someone saying that they were scammed by someone this/last week and gave the email address?

think the thread was deleted .. dont know why it would be
again i got screwed over by IML and my thread got deleted ..so kinda understand it lol

but yea becareful .. its not a long time member or rep here, im always hesitant in a trade/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never like to see anyone get screwed over, I think that is why this is a great thread !!
For sure. Sorry to hear you got scammed bro. Internet can be shady for sure.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

A couple asshats sent me a pm (that I couldn’t reply to because there’s apparently an option for that when you start a pm) in response to me looking for a supplement in the auction forum. They provided an email and said they had what I was looking for. The only time I pay attention to post count or join date is in the auction forum, otherwise it’s irrelevant for the most part. Based on them having no posts and recently joining, they were ignored. This was a couple weeks ago. So, friendly advice from random internet guy (me), check post count and join date before doing business with people in the auction forum, but even then there’s no guarantee.

ReformedNerd

Awards
A couple asshats sent me a pm (that I couldn’t reply to because there’s apparently an option for that when you start a pm) in response to me looking for a supplement in the auction forum. They provided an email and said they had what I was looking for. The only time I pay attention to post count or join date is in the auction forum, otherwise it’s irrelevant for the most part. Based on them having no posts and recently joining, they were ignored. This was a couple weeks ago. So, friendly advice from random internet guy (me), check post count and join date before doing business with people in the auction forum, but even then there’s no guarantee.
Same guy messaged me.

I'd also suggest checking this section. For example my account says new member because I did a nono and got my other account banned. Member since ~2014.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same guy messaged me.

I'd also suggest checking this section. For example my account says new member because I did a nono and got my other account banned. Member since ~2014.
Definitely. There are exceptions for sure. If @GQdaLEGEND says someone is a good trader, I think most people here would agree that’s a well deserved stamp of approval.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's great to see all these positive comments on this thread, we have some great members on this board!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@ReformedNerd

Excellent buyer. Sent funds immediately and was super easy going. Solid dude!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is super helpful. I’ve been bodybuilding for 2 years now but I’m searching for stronger supplements. Good to know who to trust or not
def also keep in mind, you have to post on your end too so others can trust you as well .. goes both ways.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up. Be cautious with your transactions with @raulob72

Make sure to get money first before mailing out supplements is all I will say.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just a heads up. Be cautious with your transactions with @raulob72

Make sure to get money first before mailing out supplements is all I will say.
Is that the guy from UK with sick Dad?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. I wound up eating the cost on that deal (UK guy). He hasn’t posted on here since. This is a different member. Just be cautious with this guy.
Sorry to hear this

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Do you want to explain why you didn’t pay @ELROCK? Because if you can’t, you’re going to get blacklisted.

We’re waiting.
I made the mistake ad send the payment to the wrong person
My bad. And PayPal has not return my money on my account, so he can sell that to other member that was all, that was my my mistake.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Do you want to explain why you didn’t pay @ELROCK? Because if you can’t, you’re going to get blacklisted.

We’re waiting.
Any way are you his boyfriend or something? Lol

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any way are you his boyfriend or something? Lol
Anytime a reputable member gets ripped off, it's not an unreasonable request to find out what happened. It benefits the rest of us, so we know who to avoid future transactions with. Pretty simple.