ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

ReformedNerd

Awards
Keep in mind Androgin will affect everyone different and listen to your body. For example with me I found taking Androgin before bed gave me energy almost like a sugar rush and couldn't sit still while trying to go to sleep.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will BLR ever ship to Australia again? Also, will you ever run another sale?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We stopped shipping to au because so many packs were getting snagged in customs and then customers want us to replace the product. Can purchase from caveman nutrition or hit up your local supp store to contact us and we will ship to them in bulk.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preparing to run one shortly here. We have been out of stock on so many things. This week we should have everything on site back in stock. Probably also Forskolin and Prolactrone. Will be running a sale. So if you are on our mailing list watch for email. If not go to our contact page and enter your info so you get our emails.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Question: when ordering the two products, will the free bottle of Han Swolo be added, or what?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question: when ordering the two products, will the free bottle of Han Swolo be added, or what?
Yes it’s automatically added

K21

Awards
how long would the duration of gh incease be, is it longer than ghrp, whats the half life of the gh component of androgin, does it cause more than one gh pulse

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long would the duration of gh incease be, is it longer than ghrp, whats the half life of the gh component of androgin, does it cause more than one gh pulse
I don’t think anyone is going to have these answers but maybe Brundel can speak to some of it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know for sure how many pulses or how long but we would expect with multi dose administration you would see multiple spikes. Androgin is usually administered twice a day so lets say at least 2x.
And while it is weaker binding on a mg/mg basis compared to GHRP6 its potential is greater and the doses is drastically higher than someone would use with GHRP. We actually would expect to see a greater rise wit Androgin than ghrp.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I'm not sure if this is advisable, but what I've been doing is I've been taking Androgin in the middle of the night. Since I typically get up at least one time to urinate I keep a bottle in my bathroom drawer. I do this because that way it's guaranteed I have an empty stomach and I figure I might have some growth hormone release. Then I follow the second pill an hour or so after waking in the morning again on an empty stomach.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recently have taken Androgin after a year off. My deadlift strength has increased by 50 lbs after a couple of deadlift sessions. This product works!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if this is advisable, but what I've been doing is I've been taking Androgin in the middle of the night. Since I typically get up at least one time to urinate I keep a bottle in my bathroom drawer. I do this because that way it's guaranteed I have an empty stomach and I figure I might have some growth hormone release. Then I follow the second pill an hour or so after waking in the morning again on an empty stomach.
I dont see any reason why not. I for sure notice the GH pulse from it. Sleep is so much improved.

K21

Awards
Brundel would you ever consider making a standalone gh product? like a natural version of Somatozine?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel would you ever consider making a standalone gh product? like a natural version of Somatozine?
Yah I put alot of thought into it and even spent some time on it but I think if you take androgin and Prolactrone your GH levels will be plenty high. Plus you get the other anabolic benefits.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that’s a great idea. The really great thing about Androgin is it’s so versatile with the dosing. Ive taken it a couple of different ways and each time it’s solid.

K21

Awards
Yah I put alot of thought into it and even spent some time on it but I think if you take androgin and Prolactrone your GH levels will be plenty high. Plus you get the other anabolic benefits.
does prolactrone cause Down regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase due to Macuna Pruiens l dopa ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does prolactrone cause Down regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase due to Macuna Pruiens l dopa ?
I dont see any evidence of this upon quick review although to be fair I didnt really dig into it.
I dont think so though and I cant imagine any reason why. TH metabolizes ldopa to dopamine right. Why would having more ldopa available down regulate TH? What does happen is dopamine rises and this can cause downstream sides long term.
This is the reason I suggest cycling- the effects on Dopamine Norepinephrine and Serotonin long term.

If you cycle there is nothing to worry about.

ReformedNerd

Awards
I started taking this product at night again before bed. Dreams are extremely vivid and realistic. I wake up confused about what's real.

K21

Awards
was wondering why if I just do one cap pre bed that the next day would feel a type of tired feeling, I dont remember ghrp causing a tired feeling the next day, could that mean androgin has a longer duration of action? as long as its not my natural test dropping I dont mind.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was wondering why if I just do one cap pre bed that the next day would feel a type of tired feeling, I dont remember ghrp causing a tired feeling the next day, could that mean androgin has a longer duration of action? as long as its not my natural test dropping I dont mind.
GH secretagogues tend to make me sleepy.
We have sold a TON of Androgin and have not seen any signs of test suppression.

K21

Awards
would androgin share some of this supplements effects due to the echinacosides?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.
The product you posted has 40mg of echinacea extract. They dont disclose what % is echinacoside which generally speaking means its low. So lets assume 1-10% which is higher than it probably is. So .4-4mg echinacoside. But echinacoside is really poorly absorbed. Without assistance you are likely not getting anything at all.

Androgin on the other hand uses a 30% extract and we employ cyclodextrins, piperine, citrus bioflavanoids and EGCG for bioavailability. So in this case you are getting an ACTUAL 40mg not 1-4mg. And you are absorbing 20x more.

I dont think the supplement you posted would have any effects. 40mg of echinacea is basically inert.

This would be many times better. 100 caps at 500mg 19$

vs the product you posted= 90 caps at 40mg for 50$.

Either way androgin wipes the floor with both all day long.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You got to like some free straps!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sale ends tomorrow so......don't miss it

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I saw a few members posting about running this at 3 caps/day. Is there any added benefit to the increased dosage? And if running at 3 caps, would optimal dose be 1 cap morning and 2 caps pre bed or 1 cap morning/afternoon/pre bed?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw a few members posting about running this at 3 caps/day. Is there any added benefit to the increased dosage? And if running at 3 caps, would optimal dose be 1 cap morning and 2 caps pre bed or 1 cap morning/afternoon/pre bed?
Well it does act as a sarm and has direct anabolic activity so yes it would probably be stronger at higher doses.
I would do 1 3x a day

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GH secretagogues tend to make me sleepy.
We have sold a TON of Androgin and have not seen any signs of test suppression.

There is also something to be said for Androgin NOT causing cortisol release in tandem with the GH as GHRP's are well known to do(Ipam being the exception.) So with Androgin we have GH release(and GH itself is known to cause lethargy in SOME) without the little cortisol "surge" you get with the peps, this alone COULD explain the difference in energy between the two.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
How is your recovery?
I have a bottle of prolactrone, I suspect I may have high prolactin, can I take this with food or should it be on an empty stomach? Also, I take humanofort at night, Viron in the morning. Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try without food. If it causes nausea take with food.
If I take without food I get nausea but this doesnt happen for everyone.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us how much of the 400mg is cyclodextrin? Theres no way there 57mg of each ginsenoside right?
I'm particularly interested because of Rg-1 and Rb-1, theyre nootropic/neuroprotective benefits.

I've been buying panax leaf but its too estrogenic because of the Rh1 ginsenoside and flares up my gyno at the doses I want to take it

H.K.

Awards
High Prolactin....
Hallo, maybe somebody can help me (sorry my english is not the best) im am 57 now, all time natural, i am on my second bottle of Androgin in combo with Follidrone . last week i have my blood tested....my Testosteron has raised to 10.80 ng/ml ( bevore 7.00, the reference range is from 1.93 to 7.40 by us in Austria) and my PROLACTIN is in the range of 25.0 ng/ml, reference goes from 4.6 to 21.4). My sleep is rather bad than good but i am up 2,5 kg. Now i am concernd with my blood test...i have not expected such an rise in testosteron ...is this normal or have i bought something i dont now ...i have orderd from Pred...Nutr....
maybe i can get an answer, greeetings from Austria

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High Prolactin....
Hallo, maybe somebody can help me (sorry my english is not the best) im am 57 now, all time natural, i am on my second bottle of Androgin in combo with Follidrone . last week i have my blood tested....my Testosteron has raised to 10.80 ng/ml ( bevore 7.00, the reference range is from 1.93 to 7.40 by us in Austria) and my PROLACTIN is in the range of 25.0 ng/ml, reference goes from 4.6 to 21.4). My sleep is rather bad than good but i am up 2,5 kg. Now i am concernd with my blood test...i have not expected such an rise in testosteron ...is this normal or have i bought something i dont now ...i have orderd from Pred...Nutr....
maybe i can get an answer, greeetings from Austria
I answered this via email but for those reading-
Also to note his test levels rise from 7 to nearly 11 and is around 45% above normal range. So to put any suppression doubts to bed.

Elevated testosterone levels are a good thing. This greatly benefits muscle growth and fat loss, improved strength and vitality.
Prolactin can be troublesome if it gets really high but yours is not exceptionally high. It might be causing the sleep disturbances though.
This is an easy fix though.
Get yourself a bottle of " P5P" This is a type of B vitamin that can help lower prolactin. Or we sell a product specifically to lower prolactin which is stronger but much more expensive than p5p.
Here is an example of p5p product in the usa
link removed

And this is our prolactin product
https://www.predatornutrition.com/cycle-support/black-lion-research/BLR1001/670/1501.html

Either way you will be fine. Even if you do nothing there are no real health risks involved and things will quickly normalize after you stop supplementing.
Glad to hear you are gaining some weight. Keep up the good work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no dough that these products work, but it great to see the scientific evidence !!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Is there any benefit in stacking eucommia ulmoides or pine pollen with androgin? Because they all appear to have phytoandrogen properties