Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now we are taking. This is the best comedy thread liver king surfing and throwing javelins. I think the title of this whole thing is a 4 year nutty 🤣 joke!? Good job ironheads you got us all!

I mean 4+ years of posting roid-heads in a thread supposedly dedicated to natural body builders.. getting everyone all heated up. It's just irony all the way right?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I had a pump yeah
Dood just start a natty log, you been here long enough. I mean natty in a broader definition sense of non-hormonal / PED stuff.. still allowing for basic purified nutrition supplements (e.g. creatine, aminos, adenosine, et.al).

I lifted natty for a long time, but hit certain genetic injury and age/injury limits so helps speed up recovery and getting back to a certain level , but once I'm done with a certain time period of enhanced lifting, push last certain genetic limits/injuries.. then long term I'd be back to more natty lower side effects and better modern supplements. The options for effective, non steroidal supplements are improving a lot in recent times too.

Might as well converse with folks, learn and track progress. Share how to get your best natty physique..

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dedicated to natural bodybuilders, but you have more pictures of O'hearn than anyone…..So do you think O’hearn is natty?

951FE2FF-583D-48CC-9499-EBA9E60067FE.gif