Bulking cycle advice

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I've hired a coach and decided that I wanna do a bodybuilding show by either the fall or winter I've been on TRT for 8 years now and I've ran little cycles here and then to look better but nothing big. Just upping my test or taking anavar or a prohormone whatever. Right now I'm on my first big cycle because my coach wants me to gain at least 20lbs before we do anything. There's certain drugs I won't take because of the side effects. Mainly deca, Tren and EQ. most orals I won't take either. Currently im running Test at 1000mg per week plus 400mg primobolan and 400mg masteron. I'm also taking 3 tabs of Dianabol a day. Unfortunately I do not know what the Dianabol is dosed af because it's fake anavar that I tested and it ended up being dbol. I'm just taking a tab three times a day. I don't have any estrogen side effects from the cycle I'm on right now. Not looking bloated no headaches or nose bleeds no acne and I generally feel fine. I'm eating a pretty dirty bulking diet but getting bigger stronger and not really gaining alot of fat either. The worst side effect I could complain of right now is heartburn which I'm handling with Prilosec and also my digestion could be better in the bathroom so I'm looking into metamucil and powdered greens. In terms of just trying to put on some Mass does this sound like a decent cycle? The main reason I'm running the primo and masteron is to curb any estrogen sides from high dose test and dbol plus I wanna be horny to smash my gf. Any opinions or suggestions? Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How big are you? I got friends that weight 250lbs that use these doses or less. I'd ditch the unknown dbol. Is the cycle crazy, no not crazy but if your sub like 220lbs I'd say it's way too much gear. Especially to start a bulk. Your on 2 grams of gear or more, 1800 injectable and even if those dbol tabs are 10mg that's another 210mg.

2010mg of gear....

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, your coach has you pushing way too much grammage out the gate.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so my coach didn't recommend this cycle, it was all me lol. He just told me to get the food up and once the weight is on we'll get to work. I decided to go nuts on the test because normally I cruise at 400test and I figured I wanted to go nuts. I started with these doses about a month ago and I'm up 11 pounds so far and ppl have noticed I look "bigger". I do feel a little lethargic which I'm guessing is the dbol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ok so my coach didn't recommend this cycle, it was all me lol. He just told me to get the food up and once the weight is on we'll get to work. I decided to go nuts on the test because normally I cruise at 400test and I figured I wanted to go nuts. I started with these doses about a month ago and I'm up 11 pounds so far and ppl have noticed I look "bigger". I do feel a little lethargic which I'm guessing is the dbol
400 is a high cruise test bro...you do you..im not trying to judge.

Just saying, pretty high to cruise at

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400 is a high cruise test bro...you do you..im not trying to judge.

Just saying, pretty high to cruise at
I agree however I got bloodwork done while on it and everything was fine. My doc was scratching her head like "uh whatever I guess if your labs are good then do whatever you want" lol.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Punkrocker what are your current stats?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
5, 7 just shy of 5'8. 164 first thing in the morning and I'd say around 12-15% bf. Gonna try to get to 200lbs lol
With the amount of gear your cruising at, you should have no problem....I could hit 200 with creatine and twinkies tbh

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the amount of gear your cruising at, you should have no problem....I could hit 200 with creatine and twinkies tbh
I'm one of those people that has a hard time gaining weight. Im following a pretty solid meal plan right now though and it's working so I'm just gonna keep at it. Also I'd like to gain decent weight and not straight fat lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm one of those people that has a hard time gaining weight. Im following a pretty solid meal plan right now though and it's working so I'm just gonna keep at it. Also I'd like to gain decent weight and not straight fat lol
At 168, i wouldn't worry about eating to clean, or worried about getting fat...just make sure your in a decent surplus. All that gear should help with some nutrient partitioning as well.

Chicken rice and broccoli ain't going to put weight on you.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 168, i wouldn't worry about eating to clean, or worried about getting fat...just make sure your in a decent surplus. All that gear should help with some nutrient partitioning as well.

Chicken rice and broccoli ain't going to put weight on you.
I'm glad you said that, so get this, my coach basically wants me eating like that. To give you an example its basically 8oz chicken and a cup and a half of rice. Or like 5 eggs in the morning with a couple bagels with spray butter 0 calorie. He said one dirty meal a day. But right now it's up to me as I'm not gonna start paying him until my weight is up and he wants to start actually preping me for a show. Now, lemme give you an example of what I do on some days that I think will help me gain extra weight.

Meal 1: 3 breakfast sandwiches. Which consist of 3 bagels, 6 eggs, 6 strips of bacon and 3 slices of cheese

Meal 2: 2 scoops weigh protein 1 cup oats

Meal 3: 10 steak street tacos which basically consist of chopped steak, onions and cilantro and 10 corn tortilla wraps. Probably looking at 150-200 carbs and who knows how much protein. Definitely enough I think lol

Meal 4: out to eat with my girl. Outback steakhouse, grab a big ass steak. 20oz or whatever they got and have it with a baked potato and asparagus or broccoli

Meal 5: 2 scoops weigh and 1 cup oats

Late night snack. Sometimes I'll smash her real good and maybe eat a little ice cream after.
So that's a good example of my dirty days and to be honest I'm probably eating like that like at least 3 days a week. The rest is cleaner but to be honest I'm wondering if I should keep eating like that because I'm literally not getting fat. People have been complimenting me telling me I look bigger and solid and my stomach is still flat so I dunno lol

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn son, that's a lot of juice..... Why primo AND masteron? Why not one or the other?

and here I was thinking that my 500 test weekly and 30mg ed of dbol was kind of a lot.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn son, that's a lot of juice..... Why primo AND masteron? Why not one or the other?

and here I was thinking that my 500 test weekly and 30mg ed of dbol was kind of a lot.
So basically I aromatize horribly. Used to pop arimidex like tic tacs. Since I started primo it's really helped so I stopped the arimidex. I added masteron just because I heard it makes you horny lol. I figured if I'm running test at a gram then 400/400primo and mast would be a good way to counter any estrogen plus I'm on dbol and the answer is yes. I got 0 estrogen sides. I'll come off the dbol in 2-3 more weeks and then just stay on the test/primo/mast to keep bulking. I probably won't switch **** up until its time to prep for the show and from what I'm being told it's probably gonna be tren which I'm scared to use but apparently that's what I need to look good I guess? I dunno whatever. I ride my zx10 and do 160 on the highway daily so I might as well do a bunch of this **** too lmao

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I feel you on the tren...... It works so well but it makes me miserable, except when I used to make my own from finaplix back in the day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bodybuilding is a game of who can eat the most chicken and rice. But there's a limit to how much of those things you can eat, once your eating 8oz of chicken and 2 cups of rice 6 times a day which is still only about 3600 calories you gotta find more creative ways to get the food In. But one of the big reasons that bodybuilders get all their calories from chicken and rice is because boneless skinless chicken breast and plain white jasmine rice digests super easy and is in and out of your system leaving you hungry to eat again in a few hours. If you're having steak and potatoes or protein shakes with peanut butter and oats and all kinds of stuff like that they digest a lot slower and they make you feel full for a lot longer. So even though you're slamming a bunch of calories in you're not going to be hungry 2 hours later to eat again if you just finished a steak with two potatoes and a bunch of butter.

Would that being said though your problem is eating and you don't need nearly as much gear as you're taking. I have a fast metabolism and I can maintain 200 lb on 3, 000-3,500calories a day while lifting 5 days a week and boxing and working a manual labor job.

There's no two ways about it that you need more food. Because you can take all the gear in the world, but gear can't turn air into muscle and weight. There needs to be calories to turn into mass. The mass just can't appear out of nowhere.

Im not for mass gainer shakes but you might be someone that benefits. Like maybe making yourself a 3,000 calorie shake and splitting it up into three or four Shaker cups and drinking a little bit of it with each one of your meals

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bodybuilding is a game of who can eat the most chicken and rice. But there's a limit to how much of those things you can eat, once your eating 8oz of chicken and 2 cups of rice 6 times a day which is still only about 3600 calories you gotta find more creative ways to get the food In. But one of the big reasons that bodybuilders get all their calories from chicken and rice is because boneless skinless chicken breast and plain white jasmine rice digests super easy and is in and out of your system leaving you hungry to eat again in a few hours. If you're having steak and potatoes or protein shakes with peanut butter and oats and all kinds of stuff like that they digest a lot slower and they make you feel full for a lot longer. So even though you're slamming a bunch of calories in you're not going to be hungry 2 hours later to eat again if you just finished a steak with two potatoes and a bunch of butter.

Would that being said though your problem is eating and you don't need nearly as much gear as you're taking. I have a fast metabolism and I can maintain 200 lb on 3, 000-3,500calories a day while lifting 5 days a week and boxing and working a manual labor job.

There's no two ways about it that you need more food. Because you can take all the gear in the world, but gear can't turn air into muscle and weight. There needs to be calories to turn into mass. The mass just can't appear out of nowhere.

Im not for mass gainer shakes but you might be someone that benefits. Like maybe making yourself a 3,000 calorie shake and splitting it up into three or four Shaker cups and drinking a little bit of it with each one of your meals
Ok so basically what you're saying is eat more clean and add a mass gainer? That's what I'm getting from this. Makes sense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so basically what you're saying is eat more clean and add a mass gainer? That's what I'm getting from this. Makes sense
What I'm saying is get to a maximum amount of clean food that you can eat. Like literally what is the maximum amount of clean food you can eat until you can't eat anymore and then you got to find a way to bump the calories up higher. So it doesn't have to necessarily be a mass scanner shake. It could be something subtle like adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to every meal. But sooner or later you're probably going to need a large surplus of calories to come from somewhere significant. I'm always starving about 1-2 hours post workout even if I immediately ate after the gym. So that's where I have my biggest meal. Yesterday my post workout meal had like 267gm of carbs. I made kabobs and pita post workout but then I made a giant bowl of chicken and rice with pineapple and some other things and finished that off with these high carb low fat cookies I found at a doller general for a buck and 20oz of lactose free milk.

I'm at 3000-3200 calories per day and because of a busy day I missed one of my lunches I was short on my totals so I planned for this kinda. But my point overall is not to do that👆, it's to get the good food down and add on where you can. Also if you not hungry, throwing something like a Hershey kiss or something tasty in right before your meal will make your mouth water and send the hunger signal to your brain allowing you to eat more

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I'm saying is get to a maximum amount of clean food that you can eat. Like literally what is the maximum amount of clean food you can eat until you can't eat anymore and then you got to find a way to bump the calories up higher. So it doesn't have to necessarily be a mass scanner shake. It could be something subtle like adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to every meal. But sooner or later you're probably going to need a large surplus of calories to come from somewhere significant. I'm always starving about 1-2 hours post workout even if I immediately ate after the gym. So that's where I have my biggest meal. Yesterday my post workout meal had like 267gm of carbs. I made kabobs and pita post workout but then I made a giant bowl of chicken and rice with pineapple and some other things and finished that off with these high carb low fat cookies I found at a doller general for a buck and 20oz of lactose free milk.

I'm at 3000-3200 calories per day and because of a busy day I missed one of my lunches I was short on my totals so I planned for this kinda. But my point overall is not to do that👆, it's to get the good food down and add on where you can. Also if you not hungry, throwing something like a Hershey kiss or something tasty in right before your meal will make your mouth water and send the hunger signal to your brain allowing you to eat more
Holy crap you are a friggin genius!!!! Thank you so much for this advice!!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One last thing I wanna add, and I don't know how much truth there is to this. But I remember hearing Boston loyd and someone else talk about how when your using way too much gear for your body to make use of that it can actually make it harder to grow because you got all these extra anabolics floating around burning up everything you eat. That's not exactly how it was explained but the point was that the more gear you take once over a certain point, the more food you need. So it can bet counter productive for growth. This is why we see lots of guys doing their off season on a gram of gear or less and using the food to grow. Then during their contest prep they're running 3 grams of gear so that they can eat way more food and still burn fat while maintaining muscle

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Holy crap you are a friggin genius!!!! Thank you so much for this advice!!!!
One last thing I wanna add, and I don't know how much truth there is to this. But I remember hearing Boston loyd and someone else talk about how when your using way too much gear for your body to make use of that it can actually make it harder to grow because you got all these extra anabolics floating around burning up everything you eat. That's not exactly how it was explained but the point was that the more gear you take once over a certain point, the more food you need. So it can bet counter productive for growth. This is why we see lots of guys doing their off season on a gram of gear or less and using the food to grow. Then during their contest prep they're running 3 grams of gear so that they can eat way more food and still burn fat while maintaining muscle
Interesting 🤔 I'll look into that. I got t400 blend so I'll just leave it at 2ccs. 800mg a week. Makes it easier anyway

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm more of an "if it fits your macros" type of guy. I don't aim for a certain amount of meals or anything like that. I just try to hit my numbers...

To me, that's just not sustainable for a lifetime of healthy living, which is what I plan to do. I add in greens, and multiple supplements as well.

And if one isn't careful, it's very easy to go over calorie goals. So this prevents me from eating like a complete azzhole.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm currently 6'0 195lbs...probably 12% or so

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm more of an "if it fits your macros" type of guy. I don't aim for a certain amount of meals or anything like that. I just try to hit my numbers...

To me, that's just not sustainable for a lifetime of healthy living, which is what I plan to do. I add in greens, and multiple supplements as well.

And if one isn't careful, it's very easy to go over calorie goals. So this prevents me from eating like a complete azzhole.
When I'm in maintenance mode or no extremely specific goal at hand I'm similar, I shoot for a specific protein and calorie number. When my goals are specific tho my diet gets specific. I do find more frequent bodybuilding style meals leads to a better body composition vs. Iifym. The more you eat like a dog meaning the same meals over and over again the better everything seems to start working. It's almost like you start getting into a pattern of better digestion, leading to better nutrient partitioning leading to a better overall body composition. And for some reason it's really hard to get fat eating chicken rice and vegetables lol. You just digest everything so fast that it seems impossible to get fat. Of course you can calories will always be king. But I just had better luck eating that way when they're specific outcomes at hand. Especially when it comes to dropping body fat versus losing weight. Specific timed out meals tend to produce more actual fat loss even though the total weight loss is the same.

It's tough though I can usually only do it for about 6 weeks at a time before I crack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I'm in maintenance mode or no extremely specific goal at hand I'm similar, I shoot for a specific protein and calorie number. When my goals are specific tho my diet gets specific. I do find more frequent bodybuilding style meals leads to a better body composition vs. Iifym. The more you eat like a dog meaning the same meals over and over again the better everything seems to start working. It's almost like you start getting into a pattern of better digestion, leading to better nutrient partitioning leading to a better overall body composition. And for some reason it's really hard to get fat eating chicken rice and vegetables lol. You just digest everything so fast that it seems impossible to get fat. Of course you can calories will always be king. But I just had better luck eating that way when they're specific outcomes at hand. Especially when it comes to dropping body fat versus losing weight. Specific timed out meals tend to produce more actual fat loss even though the total weight loss is the same.

It's tough though I can usually only do it for about 6 weeks at a time before I crack
Sorry I use talk to text for that might be some rambling and nonsense mixed in there LOL

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

This is pretty much what I do as well, but having a desk job has me gaining fat easily even with the chicken, rice, vegetables diet. I don't quite get the bolded part though. Wouldn't digesting your food fast have you hungry sooner and thus more suspectible to eating more and gaining fat?

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s so much confusing stuff going on with OP I don’t know where to start… 1g of Test @164??? Why?!
Another thing that’s 100% true is that ppl that say they have hard time gaining weight do not eat enough.
Last thing, I understand to stay away from Tren but why no Deca or EQ?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is pretty much what I do as well, but having a desk job has me gaining fat easily with even the chicken, rice, vegetables. I don't quite get the bolded part though. Wouldn't digesting your food fast have you hungry sooner and thus more suspectible to eating more and gaining fat?
He's trying to get bigger, eating and digesting your food faster allows for you to be hungry and eat more food. That's the goal. Eat more food. Fat gain is going to come from what you do after the fact. If your lifting hard, doing your cardio and taking gear in a small surplus it's going to be very hard to get fat. But if you not being very active then yes it's more likely your going to gain fat. But that has way more to do with how much your overeating.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's trying to get bigger, eating and digesting your food faster allows for you to be hungry and eat more food. That's the goal. Eat more food. Fat gain is going to come from what you do after the fact. If your lifting hard, doing your cardio and taking gear in a small surplus it's going to be very hard to get fat. But if you not being very active then yes it's more likely your going to gain fat. But that has way more to do with how much your overeating.
Okey, sure. No disagreement there. I guess I took the bolded sentence out of context. By itself it seems contradicting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s so much confusing stuff going on with OP I don’t know where to start… 1g of Test @164??? Why?!
Another thing that’s 100% true is that ppl that say they have hard time gaining weight do not eat enough.
If I was trying to get big as **** right now and money was no objective I would probably opt for test, primo, eq and GH.

If I was on a budget test, eq and Mast.

With that being said, my last mini cycle before I was doing all the boxing was 300 test, 200mast and I was sitting around 210 with abs. I'd have to imagine that doubling those and adding 600eq putting me at

600 test, 600 EQ, 400mast= 1600 total mg which would be my biggest cycle ever would get me fairly large.

But here's the thing, I eat, a lot.

I wish I didn't have to loose a bunch of weight again in September because now wanna take the cycle above and run with it lol. Maybe over the winter 🤔

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okey, sure. No disagreement there. I guess I took the bolded sentence out of context. By itself it seems contradicting.
What bolded statement? I didn't bold anything and on my end I can't see anything bolded. Can you screenshot it or circle it for me please?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I was trying to get big as **** right now and money was no objective I would probably opt for test, primo, eq and GH.

If I was on a budget test, eq and Mast.

With that being said, my last mini cycle before I was doing all the boxing was 300 test, 200mast and I was sitting around 210 with abs. I'd have to imagine that doubling those and adding 600eq putting me at

600 test, 600 EQ, 400mast= 1600 total mg which would be my biggest cycle ever would get me fairly large.

But here's the thing, I eat, a lot.

I wish I didn't have to loose a bunch of weight again in September because now wanna take the cycle above and run with it lol. Maybe over the winter 🤔
Oh, by the way, mast is only in there because he said it helps him with e2 sides, I also like using mast for that purpose

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats weird I did not bold that. Here look at my post from my phone
No I bolded it out of your post, when I quoted you to highlight what part I was confused about.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No I bolded it out of your post, when I quoted you to highlight what part I was confused about.
I thought it looked like I was emphasizing that part and it wasn't making sense never mind I get it now

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm scared of getting deca dick. I've heard too many horror stories of a dead libido from deca that I'm scared to take it. As far as EQ goes, I'm probably gonna add that once my masteron runs out. Probably start the EQ in July at some point

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm scared of getting deca dick. I've heard too many horror stories of a dead libido from deca that I'm scared to take it. As far as EQ goes, I'm probably gonna add that once my masteron runs out. Probably start the EQ in July at some point
If you want to give it a try use NPP and inject it daily or EOD, if you get any weird side effects you just stop taking it and within 7 to 10 days everything will go back to normal. Nearly identical results to deca. Or at least what everyone refers to as deca, it's actually just nandrolone. I am absolutely not suggesting you add NPP right now on top of what you're taking. If anything I would say cut your test to 500 bump your primo to 500 and get rid of mast. Even if you were originally on 400 test, you could have doubled your total milligrams and started making progress by going straight to 2000 mg you used up all your playing cards on day one. Now you're going to have to do extreme extreme if you hit a sticking point.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, you don’t have to worry about any dick issues with a gram of Test in the picture 😂

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to give it a try use NPP and inject it daily or EOD, if you get any weird side effects you just stop taking it and within 7 to 10 days everything will go back to normal. Nearly identical results to deca. Or at least what everyone refers to as deca, it's actually just nandrolone. I am absolutely not suggesting you add NPP right now on top of what you're taking. If anything I would say cut your test to 500 bump your primo to 500 and get rid of mast. Even if you were originally on 400 test, you could have doubled your total milligrams and started making progress by going straight to 2000 mg you used up all your playing cards on day one. Now you're going to have to do extreme extreme if you hit a sticking point.
God bless my girlfriend who made a TON of chicken breast and jasmine rice last night. All I have to do is throw them in the containers. So here's my new plan.

Meal 1: 4 eggs scrambled 1 scoop weigh protein. 90 grams cream of rice

Meals 2 3 and 4:

8oz chicken breast 2 cups rice (400 grams rice)

Meal 5: 6 eggs scrambled or Protein shake

Also I can replace one of those meals with a dirty meal like a burger and fries or steak and potatoes but I won't do it every day. Just a 2-3 times a week.

As far as my cycle goes I think I'll do

800 test (I've been on 800 test for about a month now I've only been on a 1000 for a week so going back to 800 will probably not be a huge problem)

400 primo 400 masteron

3 tabs dbol for 2 and a half more weeks which I think will make the dbol cycle about 6 weeks total? Or around there

I only got 2 bottles of mast so when the mast is up, I'll replace the 400 mast with 400 equipoise and then in August I'll add an oral again? Or should I just stick with injectables?

Also going to be weighing myself frequently and seeing how my progress is coming along and adjusting my calories as needed. Opinions? Suggestions?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Track you food daily, track your fluid daily, weight in 1 day a week so your not micro managing. Aim for 1.5-2lbs weight gain per week.

Back to the gear.

If you were someone who came to me and said Im ready for a bulk and I was going to plan the cycle, this is how I would approach it.

This person needs mass, the need a little fluid and glycogen retention. They don't need much in the way of dht based drugs because there naturally lean and a smaller frame.

Ok, take as much testosterone as you can handle on its own, nothing else. Once you find your maximum test dosage match it with 300ish mg dose of masteron or primo. Raise that as needed but don't exceed testosterone dose with it.

Now we got the basis of the bulk cycle.

Start increasing calories, aim for 1-2lbs per week. Once food gets high and your feeling full all the time we need to add something. In this person's situation we need a nandrolone (excluding tren) or eq. Add a dose of 300mg of one or the other. Scale weight should start to go up again.

Once scale weight stalls it's time to eat more food.

Cap out cycle when nandrolone or eq matches the testosterone dosage and once gains stall and no more food can be shoved down it's time to pull the plug.

This is all theoretical here but it's just the way my mind works on how I would have approached the entire situation. The cycle probably would have started with about 500 total milligrams and finished somewhere between 12 and 1500 total milligrams over the course of about 20 weeks allowing for a gain of 30-40lbs.

Go into maintenance calories for your new bodyweight and cruise on your bodyweight in mg. If you're 200 lb now you cruise on 200 mg. 8 weeks later it's time to cut. Cut cycle starts in a similar fashion but now we exclude nandrolone, maybe use eq, maybe use more primo. Twords the last 6 weeks of the cut add stuff like orals or tren or both along with the traditional cutting stuff, clen, t3 ect

I'm not a prep coach or anything like that, this is just based on how I like to structure things based off the knowledge I e gathered from friends who bodybuild and coach

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Track you food daily, track your fluid daily, weight in 1 day a week so your not micro managing. Aim for 1.5-2lbs weight gain per week.

Back to the gear.

If you were someone who came to me and said Im ready for a bulk and I was going to plan the cycle, this is how I would approach it.

This person needs mass, the need a little fluid and glycogen retention. They don't need much in the way of dht based drugs because there naturally lean and a smaller frame.

Ok, take as much testosterone as you can handle on its own, nothing else. Once you find your maximum test dosage match it with 300ish mg dose of masteron or primo. Raise that as needed but don't exceed testosterone dose with it.

Now we got the basis of the bulk cycle.

Start increasing calories, aim for 1-2lbs per week. Once food gets high and your feeling full all the time we need to add something. In this person's situation we need a nandrolone (excluding tren) or eq. Add a dose of 300mg of one or the other. Scale weight should start to go up again.

Once scale weight stalls it's time to eat more food.

Cap out cycle when nandrolone or eq matches the testosterone dosage and once gains stall and no more food can be shoved down it's time to pull the plug.

This is all theoretical here but it's just the way my mind works on how I would have approached the entire situation. The cycle probably would have started with about 500 total milligrams and finished somewhere between 12 and 1500 total milligrams over the course of about 20 weeks allowing for a gain of 30-40lbs.

Go into maintenance calories for your new bodyweight and cruise on your bodyweight in mg. If you're 200 lb now you cruise on 200 mg. 8 weeks later it's time to cut. Cut cycle starts in a similar fashion but now we exclude nandrolone, maybe use eq, maybe use more primo. Twords the last 6 weeks of the cut add stuff like orals or tren or both along with the traditional cutting stuff, clen, t3 ect

I'm not a prep coach or anything like that, this is just based on how I like to structure things based off the knowledge I e gathered from friends who bodybuild and coach
Ok great! All of that sounds very good. So I guess I will stay on the gram of test. Also I asked a good friend of mine who's in his late 50s who used to compete back in the early 90s. I told him I was doing a gram of test and he said that's perfect. He also recommended EQ so definitely will be adding EQ once the masteron is finished. I'm gonna do my best to force all this food down. I hope I can handle it. I really wanna be able to get my weight up, I'll be so proud of I can just get my weight up, forget about winning a show haha baby steps right?