T2 recoomendations?

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,
Looking for a good brand to get of T2. All of the ones I have used before are no longer available. I did some quick google searches but I wasn't able to find any that didn't look sketchy, and very few as that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Works great on animals, not so great on humans, there is some evidence that extremely high doses can mimic t3 results and even supress hpta, but lower doses show not much if anything in results of fat loss, increases in your metabolism or the other things t3 would provide.

So if you need a really high dose that is going to make it do all the same stuff as t3 but to a lesser degree, why not take t3?

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why T2 and not T3 ??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So it doesn't suppress?
Read my other post, at the doses High enough "in studies" to work for fat loss it causes suppression.

So at low doses it does not suppress but it also doesn't do anything for fat loss so it kind of doesn't do anything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Works great on animals, not so great on humans, there is some evidence that extremely high doses can mimic t3 results and even supress hpta, but lower doses show not much if anything in results of fat loss, increases in your metabolism or the other things t3 would provide.

So if you need a really high dose that is going to make it do all the same stuff as t3 but to a lesser degree, why not take t3?
This👆

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So what do you know about the study that shows that T2 changes or replaces slow twitch with fast twitch muscle fibers? Sound too good to be true?
Don't know anything about it, sounds too good to be true, was it a animal study or human?

Back in the early to mid 2000's I used a few different t2 products and never noticed a single thing.

I feel like they fall into the turkesterone catagory. They get popular and hyped up, everyone realizes that there nothing special. They fade away and resurface a few years later to repeat the process again. Kinda like the electronic ab stimulator belt that gets popular every 5-10 years and everyone somehow forgot it didn't work the last 6 times it was popular

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also this should be moved to the supplement section, definitely not a anabolic