Good product for woman/weight loss

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what would be the best choice for weight loss out of the Apex lineup for women?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife and daughter are both using Ursa Major and Flashpoint right now. They’re running 2ml of Ursa Major and 1ml of Flashpoint. I don’t know that there is necessarily a best one, but the combo seems to be helping them tighten up a bit. However, I’d say if someone is already lean, Flashpoint will be a bit better at tightening skin, whereas Ursa Major acts like a fat burner. So, Ursa might be better for someone looking to dump some chubs or recomp.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely more the second route, thank you for the feedback brother

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermoamp is a good nonstim option. Many board members have used it and love it.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOLD, two 60ml Ursa Major ordered
Still holding hope for a one time Dien E limited run
Awesome man! Let us know how she likes it and how progress goes 🤘🤘. My ladies love the stuff.

Brandon Trejo

Brandon Trejo

Awards
I have used products from the Apex line and I love the results. I wouldn't say it has any effect on my skin though. If you lose weight drastically nothing will help if your skin has lost elasticity and you are over 30 years old. Ultra Apex Forskolin is good for those who feel swollen legs and don't move much. If combined with a diet it works great. Weight Loss Doctors Bethlehem PA located advised combining this but not medication to get results. But it is effective for excess subcutaneous fat, and visceral obesity and not during weight loss. Ask your doctor which product from this line will suit you best because they are all different.

Last edited: