Best supplements to help improve endurance?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just looking for suggestions into supplements that aid endurance efforts. Need to start long distance training and have found success in the past with red spinach extract for NO boost, and of course EC stack. But have heard things like Follidrone is good for endurance. So looking for suggestions that improve VO2, or energy production, nitric oxide. Have heard good things about Betaine lately too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just looking for suggestions into supplements that aid endurance efforts. Need to start long distance training and have found success in the past with red spinach extract for NO boost, and of course EC stack. But have heard things like Follidrone is good for endurance. So looking for suggestions that improve VO2, or energy production, nitric oxide. Have heard good things about Betaine lately too.
Triton, by Apex-Alchemy helps me, and a lot of others.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Betaine + peak02 worked great for me .. can play basketball for hrs like i was in 20s

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Betaine + peak02 worked great for me .. can play basketball for hrs like i was in 20s
yeah peak worked for me in the past for basketball

the last 2 leagues i played in, the pre i had included peak and betaine but didn't notice a big difference...maybe i was just out of shape

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah peak worked for me in the past for basketball

the last 2 leagues i played in the pre had it with betaine but didn't notice a big difference...maybe i was just out of shape
it might have been more peak02 for me .. but i do remember i was taking bulk sns beatine too

but if i had to just pick one .. def peak02 .. magical mushrooms

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it might have been more peak02 for me .. but i do remember i was taking bulk sns beatine too

but if i had to just pick one .. def peak02 .. magical mushrooms
i was wondering that, last time was bulk peak02...this time it was included in a pre, so maybe the dosages were different

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was wondering that, last time was bulk peak02...this time it was included in a pre, so maybe the dosages were different
yeah could be .. i def can feel 1,000-1,500 vs 2,000mg difference

i see 2 people above mention cardarine .. ive always said peak02 is the closest natural stuff to cardarine imo

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I have been eyeing peak O2 I have tried cordyceps and lions mane solo but maybe the synergy of all the mushrooms is better.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

i see 2 people above mention cardarine .. ive always said peak02 is the closest natural stuff to cardarine imo
Yeah I have tried Cardarine in the past and tbh didn't experience results any more effective than natural stuff even stacked with SR 9009. Also trying to stay away from sarms.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Triton, by Apex-Alchemy helps me, and a lot of others.

I've checked out a lot of their products seems like you have to order multiple bottles just to get a month's worth of any of their products.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've checked out a lot of their products seems like you have to order multiple bottles just to get a month's worth of any of their products.
Did you notice that Apex offers more BOGO Free sales than any other company I've Ever seen?

I'm a Representative and Avid user of Apex products. Always feel free to send me messages with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

TMan86

Awards

I was going to grab some SNS peak 02 but I see it's sold out. Want to compare it to Cardarine before my basketball & football games. I used cardarine alot for this and it works amazing so would be great if Peak was even close.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to grab some SNS peak 02 but I see it's sold out. Want to compare it to Cardarine before my basketball & football games. I used cardarine alot for this and it works amazing so would be great if Peak was even close.
It’s in stock check post #15 here

Norco88

Awards
As has been said really, Peak O2 is great.

Also find daily Beta Alanine and Beetroot Juice good.

Also used a carb formula called Carbonox a fair bit when I was training for endurance, seemed to help sustain me.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Cardarine

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Peak o2 and Nitrates.

I prefer amino acid bound nitrates so I can make sure I am getting an adequate dose, lots of the beet root products are either expensive, mis-dosed, or don't really list the dosages in a way to show much actual nitrate you are getting.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmmm...........1ml preworkout of Triton will last you a month with their "small" 30ml bottle. For $30. Ursa (most run at 2ml because it works so well)- 60ml bottle last 30 days........... Hyperion - most run at 1 ml/day.... 1 bottle last 30 days. Ursa and Flashpoint are the only ones I see that most use a 60ml bottle in a month so those are a little more expensive but not when using the BOGO offers that they have for almost every dang holiday. Helios is more than fine at 1 ml/day as is AET-50. Not sure where you think multiple bottles are needed unless you are an Ursa/Flashpoint junkie like me!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Apex Triton and ND Cordyceps 10% extract and throw some BLR Follidrone or Epi Plex in there. Best endurance/stamina stack out right now IMO.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I have tried Cardarine in the past and tbh didn't experience results any more effective than natural stuff even stacked with SR 9009. Also trying to stay away from sarms.
well you should be good to try it then cardarine is NOT a sarm...

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question for cardarine users: do you notice an acute/immediate benefit after 1 dose? Or is it something that needs multiple doses over several days/weeks to saturate before reaching peak efficacy?

I personally love peakO2, but I have to use it consistently for at least a weak before it really starts to shine.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question for cardarine users: do you notice an acute/immediate benefit after 1 dose? Or is it something that needs multiple doses over several days/weeks to saturate before reaching peak efficacy?

I personally love peakO2, but I have to use it consistently for at least a weak before it really starts to shine.
A few days for
Me to feel it

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you could ever track down some cardiotryx it was a final boss level supplement

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards

Straight away within one hour