Feeling the FORCE with SNS Vaso Force Rush log (unsponsored)

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
What's going on Anabolic Minds family!

I'm excited to start up this unsponsored log up for Vaso Force Rush by Serious Nutrition Solutions. I purchased my bottle on 05/20/2022 from DPS and received it in the mail today, 05/23/2022. I want to give a shout out to DPS for the fast shipping. They're located in Pennsylvania and I'm over in Arizona so that was some pretty fast shipping.

Joining the AM forum I was reintroduced to SNS supplements as they were a company I knew about years ago. For one reason or another I stopped using their supplements for the next new one that came out on the market. I'm glad I discovered them again. I was in need of a preworkout since I just ran out of the one I was taking. I figured it was a great time to start with Vaso Force Rush as my first SNS supplement back.

Aside from using Vaso Force Rush I'll be taking creatine, mono, and whey protein. My supplements are pretty simple right now but I hope to introduce some more in the near future i.e. SNS X-gels when I bulk. Currently I am in a caloric deficit so I'm excited to see how this preworkout helps my training seeing as the effects of lower calories is slowly starting to effect my training.

The last preworkout that I had in pill form was Uncut from Applied Nutraceuticals and that was YEARS ago haha. I'm interested to see how a pill pre compares to a powder pre. My assumption is that the onset of effects will take slightly longer vs a powder which usually hits you right away I'll keep note on that.

Tomorrow will be day 1 using Vaso Force Rush and I'm looking forward to killing to Overhead press day!

For those that join I really appreciate it.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In! Will be interesting to see how you like this and how it treats you.

How close to training are you going to dose?

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
In! Will be interesting to see how you like this and how it treats you.

How close to training are you going to dose?
I'll take it prior to training. Usually I have a 10-15 minute warm up prior to hitting the barbell so I figured that's a good time to take it.

Thanks for joining bro!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It takes about 30 minutes to kick in for me. A light snack like a piece of fruit pre workout doesn't impair time to take affect for me.

I love this relatively simple ingredient profile. The only thing I add sometimes is tyrosine. I think I've purchased it at least 3 times.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for subbing bro!
Welcome man and thanks for joining.

It takes about 30 minutes to kick in for me. A light snack like a piece of fruit pre workout doesn't impair time to take affect for me.

I love this relatively simple ingredient profile. The only thing I add sometimes is tyrosine. I think I've purchased it at least 3 times.
I'll definitely be taking note of the time it takes to feel effects. I know it's going to be a bit delayed due to it being a pill vs powder.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in on this for sure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll definitely be taking note of the time it takes to feel effects. I know it's going to be a bit delayed due to it being a pill vs powder.
it might surprise you how quick you will feel it , at least the energy rush i did .. pumps usually come after couple sets ..but when they come i love it

Also if you like to experiment, can empty out the capsules in an amino drink or Gatorade and see if u feel that more ?
( i honestly didnt see much difference, but my cousin swears by its better that way, i personally feel its that mind set that preworkouts always came in powder ..so there fore it works better that way .. but i can def see where powder will kick in 10-15mins sooner for some)

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
What's going on AM fam!

This morning's training was the first-day using Vaso Force Rush. Before I go into day 1 I want to say I pride myself o being honest with my review of a product whether it's a sponsored or unsponsored log/review. With that said let's get into it.

I woke up earlier than expected seeing as my 7-week-old woke up due to being hungry. That was around 0530 hours. I had planned to get up at 0600 hours anyway so no biggie.

After waking up and heading downstairs I took 4 pulls of VFR at 0541 hours. These 4 pills were taken on an empty stomach. I tend to not eat before training. As I got into my warm-up I noticed a slight increase in energy around 0605 hours. It wasn't anything significant by any means but was noticeable, especially for waking up early.

At approximately 0620 hours I noted that I was feeling good despite waking up early. I also noticed it was more of a natural type of feel-good feeling. By this time I was into my working sets over barbell overhead press so it was the beginning of my training.

This is where things took a slight turn. As I got further into my training I noticed a feeling of nauseousness and this feeling of dizziness as if my head was just not right. After each set of an exercise, I just kept having the same feeling. I knew something was off as I haven't felt like this during training in a long time.

This isn't my first go-around with a pre-workout. I've had plenty in the past and to my recollection, I haven't had this feeling from them. Really if I remember this feeling the only time I had something similar was when I first tried the original Jack3d pre-workout. That was forever ago.

After each set, I just kept having that feeling of my head slightly spinning and the feeling of nauseousness. A couple of times I even had those small throw-up type burps. Aside from these feelings, I didn't notice much of an increase in pump nor so vascularity.

If I had to sum up my day 1 experience I would say it was a let down and I hate to sound so negative but I also have to be honest. I'm unsure why I had this experience. Maybe it's potentially a pre-workout where 4 pills may be too much for me and I might have to cut it to 3. Maybe I need to have a small piece of fruit prior to training and taking the pills, I'm unsure.

Nonethess I was able to get through my training thankfully and hopefully I feel better as the day goes on. Below is my training from this morning.

May 24, 2022
Warm-up
Shoulder Rok 2x8
Banded dislocations x12
Band pull aparts 2x25
Chest supported shoulder complex (v raise, front raise, Cuban press)x8

Bodyweight 201.8

Barbell overhead press
45x10 (Warm up)
65x5 (Warm up)
80x5
90x5
105x5
65x10
65x10
65x10
65x10
65x10

Chin Up
10 +2 reps
10 +2 reps
10 +2 reps

Barbell Row
140x12
140x12
140x12

DB skull crusher
25x12
35x10
35x10

Dumbbell Lateral Raises
30x9 +1 rep
30x9 +1 rep
30x9 +1 rep

Face pulls
27.5x15
27.5x15
27.5x15

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
35x10
35x10
35x10

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah 4 caps of Vasoforce Rush on an empty stomach can be a bit much. Especially when you havent taken pre-workouts for a while. Maybe tone it down to 2 caps and go from there.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 4 caps of Vasoforce Rush on an empty stomach can be a bit much. Especially when you havent taken pre-workouts for a while. Maybe tone it down to 2 caps and go from there.
I have been taking pres and had a pre-workout prior to VFR. I think tomorrow what I'll do is have a banana and 4 caps and see how I feel.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been taking pres and had a pre-workout prior to VFR. I think tomorrow what I'll do is have a banana and 4 caps and see how I feel.
Well, agmatine usually happens farther downstream with most pre-workouts. It might be giving you the nitric oxide boost a lot faster.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah if the snack doesn't help, start with a lower dose

i remember SNS saying that all the new products were designed in a way where people can dose less and go higher and some will reap the same benefits from less dosages due to synergy of stuff in it

VasoForce/Rush
Blood pressure
Sleep XT
Thermagize XT

i take half servings of sleepXT and im golden.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if the snack doesn't help, start with a lower dose

i remember SNS saying that all the new products were designed in a way where people can dose less and go higher and some will reap the same benefits from less dosages due to synergy of stuff in it

VasoForce/Rush
Blood pressure
Sleep XT
Thermagize XT

i take half servings of sleepXT and im golden.
Would you recommend I take 4 pills with a snack prior to training or cut the dose and if so by how many pills?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed!

How was your hydration that morning? Maybe you need to up it a little more when youre taking the Vaso. Just a thought...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you recommend I take 4 pills with a snack prior to training or cut the dose and if so by how many pills?
always wise to cut the down and increase as you go

other thing yea def gotta have in fluids

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

What's up AM fam! This morning was day 2 with VFR and it went A LOT better than Day 1.

I woke up at 0600 hours as intended and helped my wife with feeding our 7 week old daughter. By the time I got downstairs to head into my garage it was around 0630 hours.

At 0635 hours I had 1 banana before taking 4 pills of VFR. The first day I took VSF on an empty stomach prior to training. Well that didn't go good so I made sure to get some fuel in me before training.

At 0650 hours I was done with my lower body warm-up started my deadlift work.

By 0723 hours I noticed I was feeling good with no side effects unlike day one.

At 0742 hours I noted that I was feel real good still. The energy felt smooth and natural as if I had a good night of rest. There was no over-the-top feeling at all which was nice. Again I had no negative side effects which I will attribute to having a carb source before taking the 4 pills.

When it comes to any sort of pump there was nothing worth noting. It was my deadlift day so I wasn't really needing or wanting any pump so the lack of one wasn't an issue at all.

Overall day 2 went a lot better than day 1 with the change of having a carb source before taking VFR. I'm definitely happy with how things we and how well my training felt.

May 25, 2022
Warm-up
Side to side leg swings x8
Dead bug x10
Glue bridge x12
Straight leg kick-ups x12
Bodyweight 201

Deadlift
190x5
215x5
240x5
150x10
150x10
150x10
150x10
150x10
Kneeling weighted Crunch
70x12
70x12
70x15
Reverse hyper
180x25 +5reps
180x25 +5 reps
Neck extension
25x10 Laying supine
25x10
25x10

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice volume on deadlift! That's one way to exhaust the legs and back for sure!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
In for this log.

I don't think I ever took the full 4-pill dose of Vasoforce rush on an empty stomach but I could see how that might mess someone up first time taking it on an empty stomach. A good amount on stims might hit you too fast if you don't have anything in your stomach.

I've done 3 pills on an empty stomach and that usually turns out good.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Nice volume on deadlift! That's one way to exhaust the legs and back for sure!
It's definitely a way to build up your conditioning quick.

In for this log.

I don't think I ever took the full 4-pill dose of Vasoforce rush on an empty stomach but I could see how that might mess someone up first time taking it on an empty stomach. A good amount on stims might hit you too fast if you don't have anything in your stomach.

I've done 3 pills on an empty stomach and that usually turns out good.
My lesson was definitely learned.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 3 sets of 5 followed by 5 sets of 10 is interesting. Kinda the best of both worlds for strength and volume.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
The 3 sets of 5 followed by 5 sets of 10 is interesting. Kinda the best of both worlds for strength and volume.
It's one of the more popular templates from 5/3/1 called Boring But Big. There are a lot of different ways to run it. It's definitely a kick in the ass on squat and deadlift day.

Reactions: SBH
Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the delay in my log from Saturday's training but here we go.

05/28/2022- Saturday

When it comes to the weekend I wake up whenever my body wakes me up then it's down to the garage to train. I woke up around 0900 hours and had 1 banana with 4 caps of VSF.

My experience that morning was about the same as on day 2. Three days so far with VSF I can see it's a pre-workout that isn't over the type when it comes to energy, focus, pumps, etc. I will say that I have had better feelings of energy and focus from other pre-workout supplements vs what I've experienced thus far with VSF.

Personally, for me, I wish the energy and focus were a bit better, and find it lacking for me personally. I'm unsure if it may get better with continued use but we'll see as the days go on.

It was a bench day so I wanted to see if it would provide any increase in a pump. Well in that regard it didn't really provide anything significant aside from what I'm used to. I don't train just to get a pump but if I do have one it is a nice added benefit to training.

Again I pride myself on honesty and being honest in my reviews and or logs. If I had to give a rating or would I recommend this product I'd say at this point I wouldn't recommend the product. That's not to say it is a bad pre by any means but just three days in I haven't really experienced anything that warrants another purchase after this bottle.

May 28, 2022
Bodyweight 201.4

Bench Press
140x5
160x5
180x5
115x10
115x10
115x10
115x10
115x10

Dips
30x10 +5lbs
30x10
30x10

Pull Up
10x6
10x6
10x6
10x6

Face pulls
45x12
45x12
45x12

Fat Gripz barbell curl
60x10
60x10
60x10

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I think my previous post where I stated that maybe VFR will start to kick in a little better was a bit of a foreshadow.

This morning I woke up around 0600 hours. I was up through out the night helping my wife out with our 8 week old. Still I felt alright getting up and was ready to train. I headed down stairs and this morning I decided to take VFR on an empty stomach.

I don't know why I decided to but I took 4 caps on an empty stomach. Much to my surprise I did not experience any ill side effects like I did on day 1 when I took 4 pills on an empty stomach.

This morning was just what I was wanting out of this product. I had the best energy and focus I've experienced thus far. I felt dialed in with little distraction. I just had the mindset of wanting to attack the weight on the bar which I did.

I also experienced a real nice pump. My triceps, biceps, and back felt nice and full which was a nice feeling.

Still right now, which is 0931 hours, I'm still feeling good with a nice sense of focus. All in all it was a great morning of training and definitely happy how things went.

May 31, 2022
Bodyweight 203

531 C1, W3, D3

Barbell overhead press

90x5
100x5
110x5
70x10
70x10
70x10
70x10
70x10

Pulldowns
125x12 +2 reps
125x12 +2 reps
125x12 +2 reps

DB skull crusher
35x10 +5lbs
35x10
35x10

Db spider curl
20x12
20x12
20x12

Face pulls
35x15
35x15
35x15

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 caps definitely treated me well and I had the best training with VFR this morning.
Nice! Glad you found the right dosage that works for you!

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM fam!

This morning I woke up earlier than I expected. I didn't get the best sleep last night. It was one of those nights where I was asleep but didn't feel like I was if that makes sense.

I landed waking up at around 0530 hours. I figured might as well head downstairs and knock out my training. I went ahead and took 4 caps of VFR once again on an empty stomach. I needed the energy this morning for deadlifts so I'm glad VFR didn't let me down.

By the time I got into my deadlifts I was feeling good and alert. The focus was like yesterday where I was just zoned in on moving the bar as fast as I could. I'm not going to lie, after my 3 main sets the 5x10 sets were killer.

IDK how many more times I'll run Boring But Big for deadlifts as I don't feel it's something I can continue long term. Overall though the training session went well. Energy and focus was where I wanted it at. I wasn't worried about pumps at all today. It was a good way to end the first cycle and start a new month.

Jun 1, 2022
Bodyweight 202

531 BBB C1, W3, D4

Deadlift

200x5
230x5
260x5
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
160x10

Barbell Row
160x10
160x10
160x10

Reverse hyper
180x25
180x25

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boring But Big for deadlifts as I don't feel it's something I can continue long term
I agree. It's a lot of volume for deadlift training imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is something I don't personally prefer. This next cycle I will probably cut it back to something like 3x10 instead of 5x10.
That sounds better. 5x10 is like doing cardio for me :LOL:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning I woke up earlier than I expected. I didn't get the best sleep last night. It was one of those nights where I was asleep but didn't feel like I was if that makes sense.
def know the feeling .. i swear i didnt sleep at all couple days ago but functioned fine through so leads me to believe i did sleep lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for missing he last two training sessions. I left to Mexico (driving from Arizona) on Saturday and got back yesterday.

I'll post my last three training sessions. Idk what occurred but ever since I stated I hope VFR kicks in it's like a switch flipped and it's kicked in. The last three training sessions have just gone really great. I've continued to dose at 4 caps right after waking up and before hitting the garage. I'm glad I haven't experienced any ill side effects like I did on day 1.

The energy, focus, and even pump, has been spot on (primarily on my upper body days). The past three training sessions I just felt dialed in and ready to smash the barbell. That's the feeling I love having as it really has me focused on the task at hand.

So far my mind has definitely changed with how I'm liking VFR. It may have started out slow but it's now definitely kicking in at the right time.

Jun 3, 2022
Bodyweight

531 BBB, C2, W1, D1

Bench Press

130x5
150x5
170x5
100x10 Cambered bar
100x10
100x10
100x10
100x10
Inverted row
0x10
0x10
0x10
0x10
0x10
Dips
30x12 +2 reps
30x10
30x6
5 (stripped weight off and just knocked out 5 more at bodyweight)
Barbell Bicep Curl
70x10 +5lbs
70x8
70x8

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Jun 4, 2022
Bodyweight 199 (lowest bodyweight hit during cut)

531 BBB C2, W2, D2

Squat

140x5
160x5
180x5
105x10
105x10
105x10
Trap bar SLDL
165x8
165x8
165x8
Dead bug
0x6
0x6
Trap bar shrug
165x10
165x10
165x10

Last edited:
Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Jun 6, 2022
Bodyweight 202.8

531 BBB C2, W1, D3

Barbell overhead press
80x5
90x5
100x5
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
Pull Up
10 Using my cambered EFTS bar
Rolling dumbbell triceps extension
35x12
35x12
35x12
Cambered bar hammer curl
40x15
40x15
40x15
Face pulls
37.5x15
37.5x15
37.5x15

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
It was another solid morning of training. Today was my deadlift day. I woke up at around 0600 hours, headed downstairs, and popped 4 pills of VFR on an empty stomach.

I took my dog for a walk around the block before hitting the gym and felt the energy and focus kick in by the time I got back home.

I got into my lower body warm ups and felt ready to go. Deadlifts felt strong and fast as they should at the weight they were at. I was definitely feeling in the zone and feeling good through out my training. I had a decent pump when I got to barbell rows but other than that it wasn't needed for today.

The next two days are going to be rest and recovery. I hope you all are doing well in your training and keep killing it.

Jun 7, 2022
Bodyweight

531 BBB C2, W1, D4

Deadlift

180x5
210x5
240x5
140x10
140x10
140x10
Barbell Row (using Angles 90 attachment)
95x15
95x15
95x15
Reverse hyper
90x20
90x20
90x20

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dropping in for the support. Get it, bro!

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the lack of updates. I have two logs going and forgot to update this one haha. It's time to play catch up.

Things have been going good with training. Only negative is now when I'm training in the morning my garage is around 90 degrees. That's the Arizona summer for you.

Aside from that VFR has been aiding in my training pretty good. I've had some nice energy and focus each time and on my upper body days I've had a nice pump. Thankfully I've had no ill sides like I experienced on day 1.

Jun 10, 2022
Bodyweight

531 BBB C2, W2, D1

Bench Press

140x5
160x5
180x5
110x10 Cambered bar
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10