Low dose 11 keto....

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. My situation goes like this.

I wanna use 11 keto (or 11 oxo) to help me with cutting a little. The thing is I don't wanna use high dosage, in order to avoid side effects like hair loss. So goal is to help with cortisol control mostly.. I was thinking 150 mg transdermal or 400 mg orally for 2 months top...

Is it worth it?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150mg transdermal should be a decent dose. IMO and experience though, 11-KT is so mild that you should almost experience no sides at all. I really would doubt you would experience any hair loss, but of its a major concern just get yourself a bottle of Nizoral shampoo. 11-KT really should be run high to be worth the price. For example, Prototype Nutrition's 11-Spray was 250mg a dose, and our Ultra-11 is 200mg in a superior carrier and with more accurate dosing.

An alternative would be 7-KT as it isn't hormonal and controls cortisol through the same pathway.

My code "Ape" will save you 20% over the Iconic website.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
150mg transdermal should be a decent dose. IMO and experience though, 11-KT is so mild that you should almost experience no sides at all. I really would doubt you would experience any hair loss, but of its a major concern just get yourself a bottle of Nizoral shampoo. 11-KT really should be run high to be worth the price. For example, Prototype Nutrition's 11-Spray was 250mg a dose, and our Ultra-11 is 200mg in a superior carrier and with more accurate dosing.

An alternative would be 7-KT as it isn't hormonal and controls cortisol through the same pathway.

My code "Ape" will save you 20% over the Iconic website.
I agree, except that I would rather choose b-aet, if looking to replace the 11-KT. To my knowledge, 7-keto is more for thermogenesis/metabolism boost and doesn't doesn't really affect cortisol that much. ?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I agree, except that I would rather choose b-aet, if looking to replace the 11-KT. To my knowledge, 7-keto is more for thermogenesis/metabolism boost and doesn't doesn't really affect cortisol that much. ?
B aet did nothing for me in the past unfortunately...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
B aet did nothing for me in the past unfortunately...
Ok. The possible hair shedding is very individual and if one is predisposed to hair loss, then even 11-KT can expedite the process, although most users don't have that issue with 11-KT. So I guess you just have to try and see. One non hormonal option would be Reduce XT.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Ok. The possible hair shedding is very individual and if one is predisposed to hair loss, then even 11-KT can expedite the process, although most users don't have that issue with 11-KT. So I guess you just have to try and see. One non hormonal option would be Reduce XT.
Yep you are right. I Ve used high dosage 11 oxo in the past and it wrecked my hair, so I guess 11 keto can do that too. I have to really think about it, maybe put some nizoral or maybe just go with the easy non hormonal route.. hair loss sucks

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hair loss sucks
Hairless might suck, but a bald head doesn't.

I can grow as thick of hair as anyone else, but choose to shave it completely bald. I actually look better bald with a beard. So as long as you have a decent shape to your head, I'd roll with it. Besides, it should grow back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Will 150mg even do anything?

I remember guys back in the day running 11oxo at 900-1200mg, 600 was considered a low dose

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will 150mg even do anything?

I remember guys back in the day running 11oxo at 900-1200mg, 600 was considered a low dose
11-KT is estimated (by some users) to be about 4 times effective, as 11-oxo. I know that's just 'random' guesstimations, but going by that 150 mg 11-KT ≈ 600 mg. I've seen some reports on people getting decent body comp results with under 200 mg of 11-KT.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
So guys is there a huge difference between 7-kt vs 11-kt? Can they be stacked?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
So for 11kt I see there are two products from iconic formulations icon11 and ultra 11 which is super expensive.. which one to choose...?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So for 11kt I see there are two products from iconic formulations icon11 and ultra 11 which is super expensive.. which one to choose...?
I chose U-11. I buy from Europe and I calculated it to be so, that they are pretty much the same value. So 1 x U-11 = 2 x Icon-11 for price and amount of active ingridient, where I bought mine.

So how much you'll want and do you prefer the gel or the dropper.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I chose U-11. I buy from Europe and I calculated it to be so, that they are pretty much the same value. So 1 x U-11 = 2 x Icon-11 for price and amount of active ingridient, where I bought mine.

So how much you'll want and do you prefer the gel or the dropper.
Damn... Bye bye money then... :(

panico.pt

Awards
In Europe? To where? thanks in advance for the answer.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn... Bye bye money then... :(
11-KT has always been extremely expensive. Gotta keep an eye out for deals. I recently picked up two bottles of 11-Spray on ebay for $50 each. Andros in general are pricey. Probably cause they work. lol

My rep code "Ape" will save you 20% at the Iconic and Iron Legion websites. And def subscribe to our emails. We run 30% off deals pretty regularly.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-KT has always been extremely expensive. Gotta keep an eye out for deals. I recently picked up two bottles of 11-Spray on ebay for $50 each. Andros in general are pricey. Probably cause they work. lol

My rep code "Ape" will save you 20% at the Iconic and Iron Legion websites. And def subscribe to our emails. We run 30% off deals pretty regularly.
You might want to update your sig. It says 25%, not 20%.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well 11-KT is a "designer" and designer things are usually pricier.........................lol.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey guys. My situation goes like this.

I wanna use 11 keto (or 11 oxo) to help me with cutting a little. The thing is I don't wanna use high dosage, in order to avoid side effects like hair loss. So goal is to help with cortisol control mostly.. I was thinking 150 mg transdermal or 400 mg orally for 2 months top...

Is it worth it?
The Rise, Fall, and Resurrection of 11-Oxygenated Androgens in Human Physiology and Disease - FullText - Hormone Research in Paediatrics 2018, Vol. 89, No. 5 - Karger Publishers

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Do i use KT11 and ORAL DHEA ?

And i use KT11 and spend it on the stomach. Is it as effective ? ( At the level of the abs )

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do i use KT11 and ORAL DHEA ?

And i use KT11 and spend it on the stomach. Is it as effective ? ( At the level of the abs )
Personally, I would do upper chest/shoulders or somewhere else with thinner skin and less hair (backs of knees, thighs, feet).

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just ran it at 300mg a day for 6 weeks and I was very pleased, maybe a little bit of lethargy towards the end but libido still high. Did not feel like anything close to sarms or andros in terms of suppression. Imo I'd try to run it higher. No hairloss.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ran it at 300mg a day for 6 weeks and I was very pleased, maybe a little bit of lethargy towards the end but libido still high. Did not feel like anything close to sarms or andros in terms of suppression. Imo I'd try to run it higher. No hairloss.
Transdermal?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Transdermal?
Yes it seems quite more a lot .... ?

@tenorguy33
Thank's i was try this last week, on knee and The love handles , it's seems work already...

I wait for my order about Triton.

And somebody... ? So can i mix Apex Alchemy AET and C11 on same moment ( may be not on same skin surface)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yes it seems quite more a lot .... ?

@tenorguy33
Thank's i was try this last week, on knee and The love handles , it's seems work already...

I wait for my order about Triton.

And somebody... ? So can i mix Apex Alchemy AET and C11 on same moment ( may be not on same skin surface)
Yes, you can use both, but apply to different areas or at different times.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone actually believe 11-KT has spot reduction properties? I've seen it mention when applying to the abdomen, but not sure I've ever noticed it myself.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone actually believe 11-KT has spot reduction properties? I've seen it mention when applying to the abdomen, but not sure I've ever noticed it myself.
Haven't noticed myself either, but I do feel like I've had veins popping out in the areas I apply 11-kt. But I'm using thin skin areas as application sites anyways and am cutting, so might be non related.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I've been doing it for a week already, and there are small, fairly minimal changes. I guess it will show on the length, I still have 2 weeks left. I want to supplement with a fat burner, like ephedra. And restrict the food a bit

Suthers100

Awards
Im running 150-300Mg of fusion 11-oxo at the moment, only 4 days in can't feel much yet, other than bait of a fuzzy head! hoping for some more definition... Still taking creatine and training 6 days a week (36 male- 15 years training). Should results vie very obvious after my 3-4 week cycle?

Thanks
Josh

natureman4

Awards
Im running 150-300Mg of fusion 11-oxo at the moment, only 4 days in can't feel much yet, other than bait of a fuzzy head! hoping for some more definition... Still taking creatine and training 6 days a week (36 male- 15 years training). Should results vie very obvious after my 3-4 week cycle?

Thanks
Josh
You're not gonna feel much after 4 days on most anything, and *feeling it* isn't a reliable guide to whether it's working anyway. Also as mentioned above 11-oxo is much less potent than 11-keto, 300 oral is a low dose, and it's a very mild compound to begin with. What's your diet?

Suthers100

Awards
Hi, thanks for the reply. Yeah you're right 'feeling it' isn't the best way to describe a change. My goals are fat lose and to firm up, im 5.9 and 83kg and have trained for over 15 years. I train very hard 6 days a week and am careful with my diet but find it impossible to firm the bottom of stomach up (and lower back). So not looking for huge muscle gains as I'm happy with my size and strength. Im also a teacher so don't want anything strong that can affect my sleep or mood. Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks
Josh
I think you're wasting money and product. 600 mg of 11-oxo is considered the minimun effective dose by many. Many choose to go to 1 000 mg a day and even beyond. I used 11-oxo once in a stack at 600 mg a day. Couldn't really tell if it did anything, but I did have a pretty successful cut, so maybe it helped. 3-4 weeks is also a short time to really notice anything.

Last edited:

Suthers100

Awards
Thanks for that, did you feel any sides from it? Got quite a stressful job and a young family so keen to avoid many negative sides! Many Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for that, did you feel any sides from it? Got quite a stressful job and a young family so keen to avoid many negative sides! Many Thanks
Well it was a part of a stack, but no I don't think I experienced any sides to note on that run. On the contrary, I've seen some people report slightly better mood, libido and drive on 11-oxo/11-keto. These should also lower cortisol, so in theory at least can be beneficial in managing stress.

natureman4

Awards
I get better mood and energy on 11-keto at around 150mg, great for maintaining mass and losing stubborn fat while cutting with no negative side effects. Price point is annoying but worth it once or twice a year