The Next Vicaine has Arrived: MitraDopa is Finally Here!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For some reason when I look at the bottle I wanna play super Mario bros lol
Either that or eat a bag of skittles :LOL:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kinda made me want to listen to some reggae' music

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting...

Looks like Mitragynia Speciosa source, with amped up stim activity? I've used high dose Kratom with stims before, completely unique and pleasant experience. IMO, it brings the euphoria back of stims - especially for people who've been using them forever, and the euphoria has long since faded.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the ingredient profile? If it is a kratom extract, probably would be good for people to be aware.

NM, I didn't see the link. Looks like it is tucked into the other ingredients.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I took 4 caps Sunday, mild effects, hightened awareness to a small degree. Yesterday I took nothing. Today I took 6 caps and it was much more noticeable. Definitely a feel good effect. I got in a argument with my girlfriend because she's been a absolute lunatic lately and within 30 seconds of the argument being over it was off my mind and I was right back in a good mood. A bit odd really lol

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got in a argument with my girlfriend because she's been a absolute lunatic lately and within 30 seconds of the argument being over it was off my mind and I was right back in a good mood. A bit odd really lol
Hope she didn't take it as a sign of weakness...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have a couple reviews up now (Wesley and Smont) and both have provided very good feedback.

We just shipped the first batch of MitraDopa to our customers, so you will begin seeing a lot more reviews start to pour in. I expect all (or nearly all) to be very good, just like Vicaine. I will compile a list of all reviews and put them in one place once enough of them come in, so you guys see can read them for yourself without having to search around.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If someone has not used things like this before I think they will find the lower end of the dosing range suitable for them. Off the limited use I've had so far I'd guess 5 caps is a good dose for myself. That will make a bottle last quite a long while!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If someone has not used things like this before I think they will find the lower end of the dosing range suitable for them. Off the limited use I've had so far I'd guess 5 caps is a good dose for myself. That will make a bottle last quite a long while!
I'm glad to hear that! Not having to use the max dose is always a good thing.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle coming. My gut tells me this won’t deliver the magic of Vicaine, but I do remain hopeful that I will be pleasantly surprised.

At the very least, I anticipate it being a useful tool for weaning off kratom. I don’t intend to take any kratom once this arrives.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle coming. My gut tells me this won’t deliver the magic of Vicaine, but I do remain hopeful that I will be pleasantly surprised.

At the very least, I anticipate it being a useful tool for weaning off kratom. I don’t intend to take any kratom once this arrives.
The magic of vicaine is gone forever.... However if Mike says it's a replacement it's a feel good product haha

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What strain of kratom is in this?
There are two types of kratom in the product. One is a traditional green strain (tested at 2.67% alkaloid content, which is very high) and the other is a specialized extract. The extract can no longer be classified as a "strain" per say, as the unique processing method employed alters the natural alkaloid ratio, so that it contains an unnaturally high percentage of mitragynine.

Total alkaloid content of the extract is roughly 90%, which is insane when one considers that regular leaf typically falls between .8-2.0%, with some rare batches coming in at close to 3% (but that is NOT normal). 2% would be considered a high alkaloid percentage for regular leaf. I've never seen 3%. Maybe it has existed, but I've never seen it. The highest I've personally seen is 2.8%.

Of the 90% total alkaloid content contained in this extract, about 70% of it is mitragynine.

The only reason I added a little plain leaf (2.67% alkaloid content) is because adding only extract was just too costly.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have been taking this for a few weeks now, but I must admit that it has been against suggested protocol as it has been on a daily basis. Usually something like 4 caps right off in the AM mixed with something like 2 caps of Stim-freak. I also often add in 1 gram of bulk kratom and then pop a few more MitraDopa and stims throughout the day. This has become my most common approach, but I have taken 7 or 8 capsules at once as well, but didn’t get enough noted further benefits to justify this dosing.

It has been very useful for me as I am actually able to leave the house on my days off without feeling like I’m going to have a panic attack. I can even go out to buy gas and do a bit of grocery shopping without wanting to go home and go straight to bed. For me, this has been a must have daily supplement as I try to navigate life through the fierce challenges inflicted upon us by the Biden administration. It has also seems to be effective at lessening my urges to drink alcohol.

In comparison to Vicaine, I still have to say that I prefer the Vicaine for myself. I didn’t used to fully does that either at one sitting, but it gave me more of a sense of euphoria and also superior “get up and go” qualities. Vicaine was the perfect supplement for my body and mind. However, I am definitely benefitting from this, and I have 2 more bottles on the way. Thanks Mike!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can definitely see the potential for MitraDopa being renamed once it gets more exposure and additional feedback on experiences and benefits

BACF
(Biden Administration Coping Formula)

”Lesson your need for drugs and alcohol“
Love it. :)