Effect of cardarine while in a calorie deficit

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
Hi all thinking about doing a cycle of cardarine (if you can even call it a cycle 😂) and I would like to get some insights on what this compound will do from people who have ran or experienced it.

For reference if I start this I will be using around 10mg of cardarine per day for around 8 weeks may increase by 5 to 10mg if I start getting resistant to it, I'll see if I can get it in the powder form to just put in water and sip it throughout the day. Any insight on this would be helpful, thanks guys.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My rats been on 10 ml (liquid dropper) Cardarine, Ostarine and S4 for about 5 weeks and has lost 10 lbs (of fat?) but looks more muscular and all lifts are up. Nothing as drastic as AS or PH, but a significant increase in endurance and sense of wellbeing / drive which I attribute to the Cardarine. Also no noticeable sides.
I'm upping the dose of all to 20 (10am&10pm) and just did bloods- so I'll try to report back with more specifics.

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
My rats been on 10 ml (liquid dropper) Cardarine, Ostarine and S4 for about 5 weeks and has lost 10 lbs (of fat?) but looks more muscular and all lifts are up. Nothing as drastic as AS or PH, but a significant increase in endurance and sense of wellbeing / drive which I attribute to the Cardarine. Also no noticeable sides.
I'm upping the dose of all to 20 (10am&10pm) and just did bloods- so I'll try to report back with more specifics.
Tell your rats a big thank you from me, also looking foward to the blood work

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used 10mg a day for a few weeks, noticed a bit more energy, lost a little bit of fat but I would associate that with doing more cardio. Did make getting up in the morning easier, that's for sure.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't call it a cycle, 10mg before bed is what I use at the moment, there's no benefits going over 20 from what I've seen and there's no such thing as getting resistant to it. The difference between 10mg and 20mg is barely noticeable to me but many ppl see a increase in endurance at that extra 10mg dose.

Not sure where you get your carderine from but in case your interested use my code

smont - for 15% off

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
I wouldn't call it a cycle, 10mg before bed is what I use at the moment, there's no benefits going over 20 from what I've seen and there's no such thing as getting resistant to it. The difference between 10mg and 20mg is barely noticeable to me but many ppl see a increase in endurance at that extra 10mg dose.

Not sure where you get your carderine from but in case your interested use my code

smont - for 15% off

Thanks Smont if I do buy it I will most definitely use your code, if the site allows delivery to my country.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I'm not suggesting anything, but most of the people here know I've been trying to lose as much weight as possible for a boxing match. I cut from 206-187 and a few days ago I added the carderine at night and 30mcg clenbuterol every morning.

In only 3 days I can easily tell my metabolism is kicked into overdrive.

I'm not giving all of the credit to that combination as I'm doing a s*** ton of cardio via boxing related stuff and high rep explosive weight training. But the difference for me was noticable very quickly.

It's not my first time using either of these things but it is my first time using them together

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks Smont if I do buy it I will most definitely use your code, if the site allows delivery to my country.
Oh I didn't see that you were from out of the country sorry bro, USA and Canada shipping only at the moment.

Just do some research before you order and make sure you're getting a legit source. Don't go about this blindly

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
Oh I didn't see that you were from out of the country sorry bro, USA and Canada shipping only at the moment.

Just do some research before you order and make sure you're getting a legit source. Don't go about this blindly
It's all good man I'm in Australia so choices are pretty limited, I'm considering buying from direct sarms which sell carderine, if anyone has experience with this company or know someone who has I would appreciate it if you could chime in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's all good man I'm in Australia so choices are pretty limited, I'm considering buying from direct sarms which sell carderine, if anyone has experience with this company or know someone who has I would appreciate it if you could chime in.
Honestly I've never heard of them, if I were you I'd look to see how many years they've been in business see if they offer testing that shows their products are legit ( which still doesn't necessarily mean they are but it's a good sign that they have that) then after that I would look for reviews of people personally using their products. If a company makes good products you will find positive reviews and logs of people using them

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
Honestly I've never heard of them, if I were you I'd look to see how many years they've been in business see if they offer testing that shows their products are legit ( which still doesn't necessarily mean they are but it's a good sign that they have that) then after that I would look for reviews of people personally using their products. If a company makes good products you will find positive reviews and logs of people using them
Yeah I've found a lot of positive reviews about the site, I'll see if I can find someone who has a log of a cycle of smt I can have a look at.

Last edited:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wasn't aware of the cardarine before bed option.
When conducting research, it was used as an "able to put in more cardio" supplement. One that required effort, gave the ability to do more, and because of that, it kicked ass.
In combination with SR I never seemed to hit a wall.
Used it on a high fat diet, med fat diet, both with low/no carbs. It worked better for me in dropping fat when I dropped 50 grams of fat intake, exchanged for protein (same caloric deficit, different fat/prot ratios).

rahmams34

Awards
I wasn't aware of the cardarine before bed option.
When conducting research, it was used as an "able to put in more cardio" supplement. One that required effort, gave the ability to do more, and because of that, it kicked ass.
In combination with SR I never seemed to hit a wall.
Used it on a high fat diet, med fat diet, both with low/no carbs. It worked better for me in dropping fat when I dropped 50 grams of fat intake, exchanged for protein (same caloric deficit, different fat/prot ratios).
o_Oo_Oo_O