XI-KT

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards
What is this stuff? I keep hearing about it and hear it works wonders but what exactly is it? How do you use it and what type of results from the people that have experimented with it?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my fav "supps" of all time. 11 ketotestosterone. (Topical)

11-ketotestosterone is a natural adrenal hormone produced in all mammals including humans. It is particularly abundant in many species of fish where it serves as the primary male hormone.

The topical application allows for a longer time release effect. 11-ketotetosterone is a potent and selective inhibitor of the cortisol producing enzyme 11b-HSD1 reductase and is effective for:

Losing body fat (particularly around the gut).

Attaining a full pumped appearance.

Increasing strength and stamina.

Preserving skeletal muscle

Really helps with vascularity and leaner appearance as well as drops a lot of water. I'd say it's like a combo of winstrol and Anavar but a much much weaker version.

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards

11-ketotestosterone is a natural adrenal hormone produced in all mammals including humans. It is particularly abundant in many species of fish where it serves as the primary male hormone.

The topical application allows for a longer time release effect. 11-ketotetosterone is a potent and selective inhibitor of the cortisol producing enzyme 11b-HSD1 reductase and is effective for:

Really helps with vascularity and leaner appearance as well as drops a lot of water. I'd say it's like a combo of winstrol and Anavar but a much much weaker version.
I'm interested in trying this. So from what I'm reading you apply it on your skin? Is it like Epistane where you'd need a PCT after running it? What type of results did you get?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm interested in trying this. So from what I'm reading you apply it on your skin? Is it like Epistane where you'd need a PCT after running it? What type of results did you get?
You would definitely need a pct. It’s a cutting agents so expect if diet is a deficit, will aid in reducing fat.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
You would definitely need a pct. It’s a cutting agents so expect if diet is a deficit, will aid in reducing fat.
I did a 6 week run with it and didn't need a SERM. Just took some OTC and 10 days after cessation bloodwork was right back at normal. Great results too.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did a 6 week run with it and didn't need a SERM. Just took some OTC and 10 days after cessation bloodwork was right back at normal. Great results too.
Everyone is different. We do recommend one though.

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards
How does this stuff compare to something like Epistane?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never used epistane personally. From what I heard it’s better for cutting. No personal experience though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very true. I had a SERM on hand but was curious and due for general bloodwork anyhow.
That’s good. You can make a better informed call whether you need one or not.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am running 11kt right now at 300mg/day. I will say you NEED to still keep a strict diet if you're trying to lose weight, its not magic but it definitely helps. It is only a little suppressive, nothing compared to sarms (which is all I have to compare to). I'm gonna run a pct of raloxifene after which should suffice. Only negatives are a little bit of acne and joints feel drier.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like 11-KT but to me it's very similar to Ursolic Acid and with that you know it doesn't need any PCT. It's also more expensive than Ursolic Acid. Just my take.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How much did/ would you recommend for ‘optimal’ results (diet and training in check)? I recall Iron legion is 85mg per ml and it isn’t cheap.

Have you used topical Androsterone? If so how would you compare the two

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epistane was really anabolic and not very androgenic. 11-keto is quite androgenic and not as anabolic.

11-keto is probably the best cutting compound available on the market these days. When it comes to 11-keto so many of the people, particularly on this forum, use doses well above what's necessary to achieve great results. Most people run XI-KT at 1.5ml daily. Some go up to 2ml...300mg is WAY above a necessary dose. Even Ultra Eleven at 200mg/application is more than enough.

How much did/ would you recommend for ‘optimal’ results (diet and training in check)? I recall Iron legion is 85mg per ml and it isn’t cheap.

Have you used topical Androsterone? If so how would you compare the two
Again, 1.5ml per day is likely plenty to get solid results.

Androsterone is going to offer more hardening than fat loss. It does aid in leaning, but the effects of 11-keto are going to be more pronounced due to it's impact on cortisol in target tissue (fat, muscle, etc). 11-keto is also better for building lean mass...if you're going for a recomp

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epistane was really anabolic and not very androgenic. 11-keto is quite androgenic and not as anabolic.

11-keto is probably the best cutting compound available on the market these days. When it comes to 11-keto so many of the people, particularly on this forum, use doses well above what's necessary to achieve great results. Most people run XI-KT at 1.5ml daily. Some go up to 2ml...300mg is WAY above a necessary dose. Even Ultra Eleven at 200mg/application is more than enough.

Again, 1.5ml per day is likely plenty to get solid results.

Androsterone is going to offer more hardening than fat loss. It does aid in leaning, but the effects of 11-keto are going to be more pronounced due to it's impact on cortisol in target tissue (fat, muscle, etc). 11-keto is also better for building lean mass...if you're going for a recomp
I agree with Rob. And I do 1.5 to 2ml a day, 430am and again around 430pm. I'm very anal with my topical usage and do it after a shower as well as pretty rough exfoliation I do in the shower to prep for the application. For my 4:30pm application if not post shower then I take the rough exfoliation gloves and wet them and scrub my whole body prior to application.

I also apply body cream/lotion allover the body every other day before bed to keep skin hydrated.

Yes I'm obsessed/OCD.

Oh and I'm going to pick up another 3 bottles of Ultra 11 this evening via the Easter sale.

psmf

Awards
I agree with Rob. And I do 1.5 to 2ml a day, 430am and again around 430pm. I'm very anal with my topical usage and do it after a shower as well as pretty rough exfoliation I do in the shower to prep for the application. For my 4:30pm application if not post shower then I take the rough exfoliation gloves and wet them and scrub my whole body prior to application.

I also apply body cream/lotion allover the body every other day before bed to keep skin hydrated.

Yes I'm obsessed/OCD.

Oh and I'm going to pick up another 3 bottles of Ultra 11 this evening via the Easter sale.
What’s the sale? I don’t see it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ends tonight

Last edited: