Pre-Vacation / Beach Stack (Help/Pleh?>

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,
6'2 and 210lbs. Trying to get a bit leaner for my holidays next month and was wondering would this be bang on, or overkill?
Just finished a month on Dermacrine (6 pumps) and Letrone, so going to run this for a month before my Big Fat Greek Vacation:

M-Test
Nolvadren XT with PR-XT
Rebirth (1 cap)
Follidrone
Glycophase (before heavy carb meals)
Black ginger

Staples: Supergreens, multivitamin, Probiotic, Hawthorn, Liv52

PWO: Hemavol, Lecithin, Karboyln (with glycophase 20mins before)

And that's it.
Anything else I could do with or knock off out of that list?

Cheers as always guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, I don't think anything on that list is going to make a dramatic difference. How much time do you have?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
6 weeks is a ton of time! If I was you I would figure out what my daily calories currently are and cut 500 calories off. Keep the carbs around your workout but you don't want a gda with those. Do that and start upping your cardio. If you wanna spend money on supplements then pick stuff that's benificial to your goal. Things that increase energy and lower your appetite.

There's nothing wrong with any of the supplements you listed, there's some good ones in there for sure, but I just don't see them being anything special in terms of the results your specifically looking for at the moment. Maybe the last week look into something that drops water weight but keep in mind if you use a diuretic leading up to your vacation and then start eating crap and drinking alcohol your gonna look like crap within a day or so

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the combo of All Out Sweat as pre-workout and thermoamp works damn good for me...the best thing about the All Out Sweat is that it doesn't have a bunch of crazy stims that makes my heart beat and BP go way up and it's great to use before going for runs----run, run like hell.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the combo of All Out Sweat as pre-workout and thermoamp works damn good for me...the best thing about the All Out Sweat is that it doesn't have a bunch of crazy stims that makes my heart beat and BP go way up and it's great to use before going for runs----run, run like hell.
I was just about to link him to my thermoamp log 😂😂😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm on week 5 out of 6, I'm in a small caloric deficit, doing a lot of cardio in the form of boxing and conditioning work and lifting weights 4x a week for the most part. I've lost about 1.5-2lbs a week and bodyfat is significant lower from a visual standpoint.

I will be putting up final progress pictures in about 12 days

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No stims? You’re a stronger man than me…

Ursa Major from Apex Alchemy is far and away my new favorite supplement. I got ridiculous strength and muscle fullness on that stuff, but most people seem to notice leaning effects more than anything. It’s topical so you wouldn’t have to add more pills.

What you have there isn’t bad, just not sure it’s all gonna be doing what you’re wanting. If they’re all supplements you like, should be fine. But getting lean is gonna be mostly a diet thing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No stims? You’re a stronger man than me…

Ursa Major from Apex Alchemy is far and away my new favorite supplement. I got ridiculous strength and muscle fullness on that stuff, but most people seem to notice leaning effects more than anything. It’s topical so you wouldn’t have to add more pills.

What you have there isn’t bad, just not sure it’s all gonna be doing what you’re wanting. If they’re all supplements you like, should be fine. But getting lean is gonna be mostly a diet thing.
I drink a lot of coffee

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I drink a lot of coffee
You can say that twice for me :LOL: Partially why I lean toward non stim pres most of the time now a days cause I drink too much coffee.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sound, thanks for all the advice, gents.
I've heard conflicting info on taking a GDA pre workout. I usually take it about 20 mins prior to my pwo shake, so should I knock this on the head?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sound, thanks for all the advice, gents.
I've heard conflicting info on taking a GDA pre workout. I usually take it about 20 mins prior to my pwo shake, so should I knock this on the head?
One of the reasons I like a gda is because it keeps your glucose levels stable and as the name implies GDA/Glucose Disposable Agent.

Post workout we don't want low stable levels, we want a insulin spike and drive the carbs and nutrients into the muscle for recovery and growth.

I like to use berberine and cinnamon as my GDA's, Il do something like 500mg berberine and 1000mg cinnamon at meals with over 40gm of carbs, meals with less then 40 il just take cinnamon or nothing. Pre workout I might occasionally use a gda but post workout I don't. Then before bed il take a gda.

I also like to use carderine @ 10mg before bed. That's something you could look into as well.

I don't remember if I mentioned it or not but I'm a rep for ma research.

Code- smont
15% off

Ma also offers some more hardcore stuff but I'm not advising you dive into that stuff if you don't already know about it. You don't wanna go into your vacation with tanked hormone levels or stimmed out on clen and dmaa lol.