Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I could have my way:

More flavors of Energized Aminos
Teacrine/Dynamine caps(as has been mentioned) or teacrine caps solo and I will make my own.
Larger size of betaine anhydrous powder
EAA's solo, I know these are more available now than ever but knowing you I would rather buy from you vs a company I have no interaction with.
Carnitine powder solo whatever one you could do the cheapest
Glutamine powder, once again rather buy from you and before everyone jumps on me there is a big difference between studies of 5-10g/day and 40g+ I do. Makes a big difference in my intra.

As long as we are at it:
Carb powders
Dextrose 45% Rice syrup solid 45% Fructose 10% If not together all separate lol.
AAKG powder as now discontinued this and I have customers who prefer it to citrulline(my self included actually.)

Many of these would likely not be great business decisions I am sure and a pain in the ass for the margins involved(like the carb powder lol) but if I had my selfish way the above would be great Steve. So I'm thinking maybe say three months to get it all done for me? lol No rush.;)(y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chocolate and vanilla flavours work best. About 500mg per mushroom source. I would buy non stop. I love putting it in my morning coffee. I use another product currently and it's great. Would buy yours tho
Thank you. Here's what I'm thinking:

Capsule Version:
Daily dose: 3 to 6 caps per day
Per 3 caps:
Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) - 500 mg.
Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) - 500 mg.
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis, Cordyceps militaris) - 250 mg.
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) - 250 mg.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma tsugae) - 250 mg.
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) - 250 mg.
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) - 250 mg.

(Maybe reduce the Turkey Tail to 250 mg. to include 250 mg. of Royal Agaricus)

Powder Version:
500 mg. per scoop of:
Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor)
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis, Cordyceps militaris)
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma tsugae)
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes)
Royal Agaricus

Thank you for the flavor suggestions also. I was thinking flavors along the lines of Mango Iced Tea, Salted Caramel, and Chocolate. I never thought about Vanilla - but a Vanilla Bean flavor would be great if it were possible.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd be down for mushrooms too. Currently drink Morphogen's in my morning coffee (it is more than just mushrooms but I'd switch to SNS if they dropped one).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Egronine daily ??????
We will be doing the daily use ergogenic product but the ETA is uncertain.

It has been a crazy experience with this product.

The tentative formula has been done for a long time. We went through flavor sampling and got the flavors great with the cm we were using at the time but then they got so backed up bc of the Covid situation that their lead time became 5 to 6 months on production time of flavored powders. We switched to somewhere else and went through flavor sampling and got them right again, for the same thing to happen with that place too - their lead times becoming very long.

Now, we have some cool things working and by the end of January will be in a great situation with the flavored powder situation. But the problem right now is the supply chain. There are so many things that we want to be in this product that are either impossible to get right now or the pricing is through the roof on right now. We don't want to launch it and the price be too high nor launch it and then be out of stock for 6 months bc we can't get the ingredients. So its a timing thing.

Some examples:
- Citrulline costs right now are doubled.
- Creatine Monohydrate costs are literally 10x what they used to be and that's if companies can even get it at all.
- Creatine Magnapower, the type of Creatine that I wanted to use in this is a patented ingredient from Albion Labs, and they have no stock and don't know when they will be able to get stock.

^^^ So its just circumstances and timing right now.

It's a product that I'm looking forward to from a business and personal standpoint myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be down for mushrooms too. Currently drink Morphogen's in my morning coffee (it is more than just mushrooms but I'd switch to SNS if they dropped one).
Thank you. I'm definitely open to doing one. I may try to fast track this one.

Do you like the dosages that I put?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you. I'm definitely open to doing one. I may try to fast track this one.

Do you like the dosages that I put?
Ya I think at 3 caps it would be great for a long term user and I'd bump to double dosing during super stressful times of year, so it looks good to me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I think at 3 caps it would be great for a long term user and I'd bump to double dosing during super stressful times of year, so it looks good to me.
Thank you. I'm thinking we will do a capsule and powder version of it.

For the capsule version, I'm thinking the suggested use would be 3 to 6 capsules per day.
For intensive use, could definitely go higher if people wanted to.

I know the capsule version will sell better but the dosage constraints of capsules and the number of ingredients make it hard to fit as much as I'd like to in them.

I like the flexibility of the powder dosing in that we can hit higher mg. content but I know that some people, especially those that don't like the taste of mushrooms, won't even consider using a powder form of this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I could have my way:

More flavors of Energized Aminos
Teacrine/Dynamine caps(as has been mentioned) or teacrine caps solo and I will make my own.
Larger size of betaine anhydrous powder
EAA's solo, I know these are more available now than ever but knowing you I would rather buy from you vs a company I have no interaction with.
Carnitine powder solo whatever one you could do the cheapest
Glutamine powder, once again rather buy from you and before everyone jumps on me there is a big difference between studies of 5-10g/day and 40g+ I do. Makes a big difference in my intra.

As long as we are at it:
Carb powders
Dextrose 45% Rice syrup solid 45% Fructose 10% If not together all separate lol.
AAKG powder as now discontinued this and I have customers who prefer it to citrulline(my self included actually.)

Many of these would likely not be great business decisions I am sure and a pain in the ass for the margins involved(like the carb powder lol) but if I had my selfish way the above would be great Steve. So I'm thinking maybe say three months to get it all done for me? lol No rush.;)(y)
We've been out of Energized Aminos bc of having to switch cm's making it bc of the supply chain issues and delays. We just last week approved the new flavor samples on existing flavors so they'll be going into production ASAP. We also approved one new flavor sample for it as well.

I'm all about wanting to add new flavors of Energized Aminos. I wanted to add 3 new flavors and the one I approved last week was incredible so that's definitely a must. So I'd love to hear opinions on 2 more that people would like.

Teacrine/Dynamine combo - I think this one will be a go. Probably not a super top priority but I think it will be done.

Betaine Anhydrous - I wish this sold better. Very underrated ingredient.

EAA's - I really appreciate it. We have a couple of formulas finalized for this. One more basic one and then one very advanced one. I want to bring out the more basic one as soon as possible, there are just a lot of other flavor things in front of it right now. But I could definitely see it coming out in the first half of 2022 if all goes well.

Carnitine powder - pricing is through the roof on Carnitine right now so probably not a good idea at this time. But we hypothetically might happen to have a Carnitine based fat burner powder in the works ;)

Glutamine Powder - I think we're going to do one. I wanted to this year but put it off to see if the pricing on Glutamine would come back down. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon so we'll likely just move forward on this soon.

AAKG powder - hadn't even thought about this. I had thought about DiArginine Malate powder. But would consider AAKG powder.

I like your carb powder breakdown idea but I don't think that would sell well enough for us. But I'll keep it in mind. I have been thinking about doing a Clusterdextrin at some point in the future.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We've been out of Energized Aminos bc of having to switch cm's making it bc of the supply chain issues and delays. We just last week approved the new flavor samples on existing flavors so they'll be going into production ASAP. We also approved one new flavor sample for it as well.

I figured that was the case and I think you have mentioned having to do this with FXT so makes sense.

I'm all about wanting to add new flavors of Energized Aminos. I wanted to add 3 new flavors and the one I approved last week was incredible so that's definitely a must. So I'd love to hear opinions on 2 more that people would like.

I had not really thought about it, I figured you guys would take care of the thinking lol. I do lots of concoctions so I like fruit punch as it mixes well with almost anything but I know it's not always people's favorite.

Teacrine/Dynamine combo - I think this one will be a go. Probably not a super top priority but I think it will be done.

Cool.

Betaine Anhydrous - I wish this sold better. Very underrated ingredient. I personally like it better than creatine.

EAA's - I really appreciate it. We have a couple of formulas finalized for this. One more basic one and then one very advanced one. I want to bring out the more basic one as soon as possible, there are just a lot of other flavor things in front of it right now. But I could definitely see it coming out in the first half of 2022 if all goes well.

Looking forward to it.

Carnitine powder - pricing is through the roof on Carnitine right now so probably not a good idea at this time. But we hypothetically might happen to have a Carnitine based fat burner powder in the works ;)

For what it's worth a high price would be a deal killer for this.

Glutamine Powder - I think we're going to do one. I wanted to this year but put it off to see if the pricing on Glutamine would come back down. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon so we'll likely just move forward on this soon.

I have used it since 1998 and people ignore it which is a mistake imo.

AAKG powder - hadn't even thought about this. I had thought about DiArginine Malate powder. But would consider AAKG powder.

Like I said I will personally take this over l-cit. all day at equal doses for pumps. I know there is a study saying the l-cit works better but that is not my personal experience.

I like your carb powder breakdown idea but I don't think that would sell well enough for us. But I'll keep it in mind. I have been thinking about doing a Clusterdextrin at some point in the future.

I think I may be done with cluster dextrin............I have been conducting some experiements and it may be going bye bye............I will keep you posted. The rice syrup powder I think I first used under ALRI brand, forget the product name, and currently use Karboload from TN and really like it. Carb powders are a little niche though and you only really blow through them doing intra protocols.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ Replying to the post above. I tried to quote it but since the replies were bolded in the quote from me, it wouldn't let me.

The reason I was thinking of us possibly doing a Clusterdextrin is that its the one we have been asked for the most by far and there aren't a lot of options available for it. Plus, its great for endurance athletes as well.

The reason I asked for opinions on Energized Aminos flavors is just that I'm always open to hearing what people would like from us in terms of flavors. We have a lot of flavored products that will be out in the first half of next year, and we're being very creative with flavors on a lot of them; but always open to new ideas.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. Here's what I'm thinking:

Capsule Version:
Daily dose: 3 to 6 caps per day
Per 3 caps:
Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) - 500 mg.
Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) - 500 mg.
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis, Cordyceps militaris) - 250 mg.
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) - 250 mg.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma tsugae) - 250 mg.
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) - 250 mg.
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) - 250 mg.

(Maybe reduce the Turkey Tail to 250 mg. to include 250 mg. of Royal Agaricus)

Powder Version:
500 mg. per scoop of:
Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor)
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis, Cordyceps militaris)
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma tsugae)
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes)
Royal Agaricus

Thank you for the flavor suggestions also. I was thinking flavors along the lines of Mango Iced Tea, Salted Caramel, and Chocolate. I never thought about Vanilla - but a Vanilla Bean flavor would be great if it were possible.
I’ll be all over that powder version. Hope it can fit into the line up

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Replying to the post above. I tried to quote it but since the replies were bolded in the quote from me, it wouldn't let me.

The reason I was thinking of us possibly doing a Clusterdextrin is that its the one we have been asked for the most by far and there aren't a lot of options available for it. Plus, its great for endurance athletes as well.

The reason I asked for opinions on Energized Aminos flavors is just that I'm always open to hearing what people would like from us in terms of flavors. We have a lot of flavored products that will be out in the first half of next year, and we're being very creative with flavors on a lot of them; but always open to new ideas.
Granted most of my supp cupboards are already SNS lol but I would definitely purchase a cluster dextrin product from you guys regularly or a formula including it and more goodies. I use these products with EAAs as I train early morning and there are only a couple companies out there right now I trust and are somewhat reasonable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Granted most of my supp cupboards are already SNS lol but I would definitely purchase a cluster dextrin product from you guys regularly or a formula including it and more goodies. I use these products with EAAs as I train early morning and there are only a couple companies out there right now I trust and are somewhat reasonable.
Thank you. I'm definitely considering a Clusterdextrin. I thought about putting other stuff in there, but I'm leaning towards offering it solo at first bc that way people can add it to whatever they'd like or use it for other purposes, like pre-event athletic use or recovery.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I would purchase many of these things regularly. I especially look forward to the teacrine and EAA powder. I have pretty much all of your other solo stims as I like to be able to add to focus XT preworkout or customize what I’m taking depending on how I feel that day. Teacrine will be a wonderful addition.

I would be for a bigger betaine container also as it goes pretty quick and for some reason DPS who I usually shop through doesn’t carry that product. I usually grab a couple from your website though whenever you have the holiday sales.

I currently use glutamine at higher doses more so for the gut and immune benefits but perhaps any recovery benefits that come with it as well. I get mine from vitacost but would switch when you come out with yours.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would purchase many of these things regularly. I especially look forward to the teacrine and EAA powder. I have pretty much all of your other solo stims as I like to be able to add to focus XT preworkout or customize what I’m taking depending on how I feel that day. Teacrine will be a wonderful addition.

I would be for a bigger betaine container also as it goes pretty quick and for some reason DPS who I usually shop through doesn’t carry that product. I usually grab a couple from your website though whenever you have the holiday sales.

I currently use glutamine at higher doses more so for the gut and immune benefits but perhaps any recovery benefits that come with it as well. I get mine from vitacost but would switch when you come out with yours.
I'll get Glutamine powder on the priority list.

Also, I overlooked that DPS didn't have Betaine Anhydrous. I'll email them about it and see if they'll bring it in. They likely will.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll get Glutamine powder on the priority list.

Also, I overlooked that DPS didn't have Betaine Anhydrous. I'll email them about it and see if they'll bring it in. They likely will.
That would be great. Much appreciated. Thank you!

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote

@sns8778 I agree that Betaine Anhydrous is such an underrated ingredient. I used to buy a tub of pure BetaPower®/BetaPure™ (can't remember which of these two branded names it was) and i would take 3 grams a day and love it. Now its almost impossible to find one of these two branded Betaine Anhydrous products as a solo ingredient. If you came out with either BetaPower® or BetaPure™, I would definitely buy it although I know i'm one of only a few who like taking this on a daily basis.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 I agree that Betaine Anhydrous is such an underrated ingredient. I used to buy a tub of pure BetaPower®/BetaPure™ (can't remember which of these two branded names it was) and i would take 3 grams a day and love it. Now its almost impossible to find one of these two branded Betaine Anhydrous products as a solo ingredient. If you came out with either BetaPower® or BetaPure™, I would definitely buy it although I know i'm one of only a few who like taking this on a daily basis.
i love betaine myself .. have not tested the betapower version .. i assume thats natural and more pure (on the paper)

have you noticed a signficance difference when using the trademark version of betaine to just regular betaine ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like a betaine supp as well, put my name on that list

Ive been on this one for over 2 months and enjoy it .. great stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We already offer Betaine Anhydrous as a single ingredient product. I think a lot of people just don't realize it.

Above, we were just getting asked to do a larger size container of it, and we'll definitely consider it.

As a company, we're big on branded ingredients and use a lot of them, probably more than any other company our size. But I'm only a fan of them when they make sense - and what I mean by that is when there is special about the branded ingredient type. Some branded ingredients are branded ingredients because there are clinical studies. I can think of lots of examples. Other branded ingredients are branded ingredients and don't claim to be any different than their non-branded counterparts except they offer the simplicity and convenience that the company knows the exact quality and purity that they're getting from batch to batch. A great example is Cornerstone HICA - its no better than regular HICA and doesn't claim to be; the branded name just adds to branding recognition and supply chain credibility of consistency from batch to batch - in cases like this, the raw material price is usually the same or not much more than its non-branded counterpart. This is very beneficial for ingredients that have known quality issues in the supply chain.

However, in the case of Betaine Anhydrous, its not that expensive of an ingredient and there aren't any supply chain issues. It's very easy to source 99% pure Betaine Anhydrous that will test out at 99% pure Betaine Anhydrous. And in this case, the branded version the last I checked was over double the price of the non-branded version.

I hope that makes sense. I just wanted to explain why in this case, we don't use a branded version.

We make Betaine Anhydrous in a 100 gram size now:

And I'm considering offering it in a 300 or 500 gram supply in the future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this conversation about Betaine Anhydrous is a great example of how we offer so many products that a lot of them get overlooked, even by people that already love our brand and use a lot of our products.

I've known this was an issue for awhile and I've been trying to think of any promos, contests, or fun ways that we could bring more attention to the existing products like this that we already make. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We already offer Betaine Anhydrous as a single ingredient product. I think a lot of people just don't realize it.

Above, we were just getting asked to do a larger size container of it, and we'll definitely consider it.

As a company, we're big on branded ingredients and use a lot of them, probably more than any other company our size. But I'm only a fan of them when they make sense - and what I mean by that is when there is special about the branded ingredient type. Some branded ingredients are branded ingredients because there are clinical studies. I can think of lots of examples. Other branded ingredients are branded ingredients and don't claim to be any different than their non-branded counterparts except they offer the simplicity and convenience that the company knows the exact quality and purity that they're getting from batch to batch. A great example is Cornerstone HICA - its no better than regular HICA and doesn't claim to be; the branded name just adds to branding recognition and supply chain credibility of consistency from batch to batch - in cases like this, the raw material price is usually the same or not much more than its non-branded counterpart. This is very beneficial for ingredients that have known quality issues in the supply chain.

However, in the case of Betaine Anhydrous, its not that expensive of an ingredient and there aren't any supply chain issues. It's very easy to source 99% pure Betaine Anhydrous that will test out at 99% pure Betaine Anhydrous. And in this case, the branded version the last I checked was over double the price of the non-branded version.

I hope that makes sense. I just wanted to explain why in this case, we don't use a branded version.

We make Betaine Anhydrous in a 100 gram size now:

And I'm considering offering it in a 300 or 500 gram supply in the future.
@sns8778 thanks for the explanation and good to know! I didn’t realize you had a betaine product but now that I do, I will be ordering.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 thanks for the explanation and good to know! I didn’t realize you had a betaine product but now that I do, I will be ordering.
Thank you. And no problem at all.

I definitely want to find some ways to showcase some of the existing products that we've had for a long time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's almost time for a 2022 version of this thread.

Come on, throw a few more suggestions so we can hit 30 pages for the year haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how about something with 6-oxo? sorry if you have something with it already
I appreciate the suggestion but that's a definite no-no in the eyes of the FDA.

The FDA has treated 6-OXO as a banned substance for a long time. Some people say that it isn't but the government sent had sent letters about it and made it part of criminal cases a long time ago.

You'll sometimes see people trying to make an argument on the forums or social media or wherever that it shouldn't be considered banned and I've even seen companies offer it and try to make an argument that it isn't or shouldn't be. It's a lot easier to make that argument on a forum or social media group than it would be to FDA agents coming to arrest someone over it.

The thing that a lot of people, and some companies, don't realize is that even if something is not specifically listed as being banned, the burden of proof now days would be on the company to prove that the compound was compliant and legal to begin with if challenged by the FDA on it, and it's not. Even back when it was readily available, the raw materials for it were synthetic and not DSHEA compliant and it wasn't sold as a supplement prior to DSHEA. Therefore, it would be considered a misbranded drug in the eyes of the FDA.

Also, back when it was more readily available, there were a few companies that were charged or threatened to be charged bc it contained trace amounts of good old regular andro, which is a scheduled substance.

For people looking for a good anti-estrogen, Inhibit-E is a great choice. It can be used to help modulate estrogen levels without crushing it and can be used on cycle, in PCT, along with HRT, or as a general use supplement for estrogen management. We have quite a few customers that are on HRT and the clinics they go through advise them to use it. So overall, I feel like its a much better option to begin with (bonus points for being legal haha).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More of this
Thank you. We should have it back in stock within a couple of weeks :)

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is a great, very underrated supplement.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the suggestion but that's a definite no-no in the eyes of the FDA.

The FDA has treated 6-OXO as a banned substance for a long time. Some people say that it isn't but the government sent had sent letters about it and made it part of criminal cases a long time ago.

You'll sometimes see people trying to make an argument on the forums or social media or wherever that it shouldn't be considered banned and I've even seen companies offer it and try to make an argument that it isn't or shouldn't be. It's a lot easier to make that argument on a forum or social media group than it would be to FDA agents coming to arrest someone over it.

The thing that a lot of people, and some companies, don't realize is that even if something is not specifically listed as being banned, the burden of proof now days would be on the company to prove that the compound was compliant and legal to begin with if challenged by the FDA on it, and it's not. Even back when it was readily available, the raw materials for it were synthetic and not DSHEA compliant and it wasn't sold as a supplement prior to DSHEA. Therefore, it would be considered a misbranded drug in the eyes of the FDA.

Also, back when it was more readily available, there were a few companies that were charged or threatened to be charged bc it contained trace amounts of good old regular andro, which is a scheduled substance.

For people looking for a good anti-estrogen, Inhibit-E is a great choice. It can be used to help modulate estrogen levels without crushing it and can be used on cycle, in PCT, along with HRT, or as a general use supplement for estrogen management. We have quite a few customers that are on HRT and the clinics they go through advise them to use it. So overall, I feel like its a much better option to begin with (bonus points for being legal haha).
I was looking for 6-oxo for my HCG cycle. I'm already doing inhibit-e with it. I was hoping if I use inhibit-e and 6-oxo, I won't need to do aromasin. I'm thinking about adding inhibit-p though. I have the aromasin on hand but was hoping to not need it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was looking for 6-oxo for my HCG cycle. I'm already doing inhibit-e with it. I was hoping if I use inhibit-e and 6-oxo, I won't need to do aromasin. I'm thinking about adding inhibit-p though. I have the aromasin on hand but was hoping to not need it
Inhibit-P and Inhibit-E are a great stack.

In my post before, I had mentioned how some HRT clinics recommend people to use Inhibit-E and its the same for Inhibit-P. We hear from a lot of people that their clinic suggested Inhibit-P, especially as nandrolone becomes more commonly used in HRT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still intrigued what a highly dosed apigenin product could do with an absorption enhancer.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I’d just love to see the new Anabolic Xt released before the end of 2021! Lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6 in powder form.

Yes, pills are nice and probably more convenient for most but I'm currently using Vaso6 in powder form and really like the fact I can just mix it in with my pre-workout of choice. It's 600mg Vaso6 per scoop by the company I am using it from. Powder is red but mixes easy and seems like it doesn't have any taste.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vaso6 in powder form.

Yes, pills are nice and probably more convenient for most but I'm currently using Vaso6 in powder form and really like the fact I can just mix it in with my pre-workout of choice. It's 600mg Vaso6 per scoop by the company I am using it from. Powder is red but mixes easy and seems like it doesn't have any taste.
I'm just going to be completely honest with you and tell you that if it doesn't have any taste, its not VASO6.

VASO6 I would consider to be more brown than red.

VASO6 is also one of the strongest tasting ingredients that there is. The taste is so strong that it makes flavoring products with it in there very challenging. That is one of the reasons that some brands choose not to use it because if they're going for the 'as good as Kool Aid' type flavor, you simply can't achieve that having VASO6 in there. That's one of the challenges with the updated Super Swole has been to get it to taste good.

You're welcome to pm me the brand if you'd like to discuss. I just don't want toto come off as putting anyone down publicly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d just love to see the new Anabolic Xt released before the end of 2021! Lol
It should be out in January we hope but it won't be out by the end of 2021 bc we have too many things in front of it that are existing products that we're out of stock on that we have to focus on getting back in stock.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just going to be completely honest with you and tell you that if it doesn't have any taste, its not VASO6.

VASO6 I would consider to be more brown than red.

VASO6 is also one of the strongest tasting ingredients that there is. The taste is so strong that it makes flavoring products with it in there very challenging. That is one of the reasons that some brands choose not to use it because if they're going for the 'as good as Kool Aid' type flavor, you simply can't achieve that having VASO6 in there. That's one of the challenges with the updated Super Swole has been to get it to taste good.

You're welcome to pm me the brand if you'd like to discuss. I just don't want toto come off as putting anyone down publicly.
It's brownish-red. I've never dry scooped it so I couldn't tell you the exact taste. All I know is I mix a scoop in with Focus XT and really can't taste it. I'll pm you the brand.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It should be out in January we hope but it won't be out by the end of 2021 bc we have too many things in front of it that are existing products that we're out of stock on that we have to focus on getting back in stock.
This is true, almost mixability of green tea. Sits on top of liquid, sticks to mouth and teeth. If it's vaso6.

ToxAF

Awards
Not sure where else to ask, but will you guys be running a New Years sale of any kind?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure where else to ask, but will you guys be running a New Years sale of any kind?
Yes we will. I just turned it live - here's a link to the thread:

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA for Curcumin product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ETA for Curcumin product?
Raws are in, labels are done, and should be running soon finally :)

I'm going to be doing a tread later that is going to sum up ETA's and a lot of things going on. If you think about it, make sure to follow along please.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Raws are in, labels are done, and should be running soon finally :)

I'm going to be doing a tread later that is going to sum up ETA's and a lot of things going on. If you think about it, make sure to follow along please.
Are you starting a 2022 thread? If you do can you please post the link in here