Hi Tech Pharma Turk

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have posted before I am not really a fan of turk so much because it has activated my GI in the past. But I see that Hi Tech Pharma has a turk product now with cyclosome delivery. It says 10% turkesterone like every turk product out there now but it also says 50% ecdysteroids(drug to extract ratio 50:1)😑 I dont know why they didnt just state it as ecdysterone. Regardless what does this even mean 32.5 grams equal to the whole plant and is this a turk/ecdy product similar to Exubol?

Hi-Tech's Turkesterone 650™ is standardizedndardized to 10% Turkesterone and 50% Total Ecdysteroids(drug to extract ratio 50:1)(equal to 32.5 grams of whole plant).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I don’t use their products. I would support one of the board sponsors. I know one has Turk

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone had any positive (Gains) results using Turk ??

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking IML and another brand, double dosed.

On day 2

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They got liquid turk now too, what is the difference between that from capsules?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm logging Iron Mag Labs Turkesterone as we speak in the IML forum.

Im starting week 2/3 and I'm just getting into the high dosing of it (2,000mgs ed) if anyone wants to follow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omg yes cyclosome delivery .. omg yes makes every product worth it .. only thing missing from my life.

(Being sarcastic )

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW IronForgedNutrition carries Ecdysterone.

I wanna say they say it is stronger then Turk. I can't recall the version they have tbh, or if it is true that their version is superior to Turk, but I do believe they are a sponsor here. Or at least they were.

Something to consider. I have always loved all their products tbh.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW IronForgedNutrition carries Ecdysterone.

I wanna say they say it is stronger then Turk. I can't recall the version they have tbh, or if it is true that their version is superior to Turk, but I do believe they are a sponsor here. Or at least they were.

Something to consider. I have always loved all their products tbh.
I tried iron forged most wanted and didnt get much from it. The times I tried running turk before getting gastric issues I saw some increased endurance, but I couldnt run it longer than 2 days each time, just gave me upset stomach and diarrhea all day; I also do have IBS. I did dose on an empty stomach so that could be the reason, with ecdy I never really had a stomach issue just gave me severe headaches sometimes and lethargy to the point where it was hard to workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm logging Iron Mag Labs Turkesterone as we speak in the IML forum.

Im starting week 2/3 and I'm just getting into the high dosing of it (2,000mgs ed) if anyone wants to follow.
Good Log To Follow For Anyone Interested !!

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
Turk gives me unpleasant side effects... headaches, stomach upset, appetite loss, joint stiffness, nausea, malaise, and fatigue.

I have tried different brands and gone on, off, and on again... also took it with a large meal so never on an empty stomach... Even with only 500mg dosage taken once daily... the same result... I did notice some mild positive effects so it's annoying I can't seem to tolerate it.... :(

Anyone else experience side effects taking this?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turk gives me unpleasant side effects... headaches, stomach upset, appetite loss, joint stiffness, nausea, malaise, and fatigue.

I have tried different brands and gone on, off, and on again... also took it with a large meal so never on an empty stomach... Even with only 500mg dosage taken once daily... the same result... I did notice some mild positive effects so it's annoying I can't seem to tolerate it.... :(

It gives me stomach upset and fatigue depending on the brand.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Might want to check and see what is in it 🤔

I’m doing a trial of Turkesterone 2g thrice daily (Doublewood; 8 bottles) with & without empty stomach. I’ve not had ANY negative side effects 2.5 weeks in.

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
Might want to check and see what is in it 🤔

I’m doing a trial of Turkesterone 2g thrice daily (Doublewood; 8 bottles) with & without empty stomach. I’ve not had ANY negative side effects 2.5 weeks in.
Doublewood is the first brand I tried...... I guess I must be intolerant to it or something :(

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
It gives me stomach upset and fatigue depending on the brand.
That's interesting... Which brand(s) did not give you stomach upset and fatigue? And which brand(s) did?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm logging IMLs in the iron mag labs section if anyone else wants to follow. I'm in my final 30 days and I'll review asap.

So far it's legit. Mild but it is working.