Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your favorite New Supplement ? It could be new on the market or just new to you. Maybe just a new flavor of protein or something that help add an inch to your arms or 50lbs to you bench.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im biased.... but i love the new gel carriers from APEX. its making TDs a legit method to administer the goods without the previous pitfalls. BTW the pheromone we affectionately call stanogen, is now in a gel carrier and on sale ~

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peak O2
EAA's Yes they have been around for a long time but the flavors and variety have never been better.

With each passing day, I like stims less and caffeine in particular. If I could someone remove caffeine from coffee, or maybe reduce by 50% and replace it with theacrine with NO change in flavor I would be in heaven. Yes I can drink decaf but most taste terrible. Notable exception and shout out to: Swanson whole bean french roast swiss water decaf: it is super oily which I like and you cannot tell it's decaf based on flavor and consistency.

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its "new" to me but I am loving Apex's Ursa Major! I actually had a shower thought the other day that while I would prefer most supplements/drugs be legal, if they were then I'm not sure we'd get such great innovative products like this on the market and what a shame that would be.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I'm definitely biased towards Apex products...
But the new Gel carrier is Outstanding!
Helios Gel has become my Most Used Supplement.
There is also a mushroom derived product that I'm pretty fond of, from a company that isn't a board sponsor.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I'm definitely biased towards Apex products...
But the new Gel carrier is Outstanding!
Helios Gel has become my Most Used Supplement.
There is also a mushroom derived product that I'm pretty fond of, from a company that isn't a board sponsor.
That's interesting. What are you getting out of/using the mushroon supp for?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was never a big fan of TD's but the New Apex products have changed my mind!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have a lot of cool stuff coming up as far as formulations, single ingredients, and health series products so I'm excited about those.

Also excited about the new Vicious Labs pre's that he has coming out.

As far as personal research and interest, I haven't tried them yet but have been really interested in researching a lot of the advanced anti-aging ingredients like Telos-95, Spermidine (non-wheat sources), Astragaloside IV, and Cycloastragenol.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your favorite New Supplement ? It could be new on the market or just new to you. Maybe just a new flavor of protein or something that help add an inch to your arms or 50lbs to you bench.
Apex Triton - Boosted endurance.

BLR Androgin- Deep well rested sleep.

IF Alpha4 & Ultra Hard - Gains, Shred, Energy, motivation and libido.

ND Cordyceps 10:1 extract capsules- Endurance.

SNS Joint Support XT and cissus XT -Joint comfort, health and protection.

SNS Stress & Anxiety- Stops constant worry, anxiety and sense of well being.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch is on my #1 right now, will try All out Sweat by Iconic Formulations after looks rly good!
ALL OUT SWEAT is fantastic, i'm on 7th tub and most of them i bought with my own dime, even though i am a rep for iconic.

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have a lot of cool stuff coming up as far as formulations, single ingredients, and health series products so I'm excited about those.

Also excited about the new Vicious Labs pre's that he has coming out.

As far as personal research and interest, I haven't tried them yet but have been really interested in researching a lot of the advanced anti-aging ingredients like Telos-95, Spermidine (non-wheat sources), Astragaloside IV, and Cycloastragenol.
anti aging products?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i make no bones about endoamp max being my #1 nootropic/brain function product...but i have discovered a 'new to me' product called brain waves that i have been running together with endoamp max and really liking the affect.

one of the ingredients in brain waves is cats claw-i had never heard of it before so i did some research-man, this stuff is very beneficial-i looked to the reviews for NOW brand cats claw and they were all amazingly good--brain waves contains the same dose of cats claw as the NOW brand-500MG

gotta say im impressed with brain waves.

btw-look at iherb NOW brand reviews of cats claw--over 8,500 reviews and it gets 4.78 stars-pretty good-eh?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anti aging products?
The ones I listed are considering to be in the advanced anti-aging and longevity category of products.

We've had so many people ask us to do some anti-aging products and I've done a couple threads about it asking what people would like to see in them and that's something I 've realized is that the term anti-aging means something different to a lot of people.

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ones I listed are considering to be in the advanced anti-aging and longevity category of products.

We've had so many people ask us to do some anti-aging products and I've done a couple threads about it asking what people would like to see in them and that's something I 've realized is that the term anti-aging means something different to a lot of people.
im almost 55.......ill take 2 lol 😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once I get the PA product from sns I'll stop back in. That'll be my choice.
If all goes according to plan, you'll be very happy in early to mid-January :)

We're hoping to have Phosphatidic Acid XT, Recomp20, and Anabolic XT all out pretty close together starting beginning of the year.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

We're hoping to have Phosphatidic Acid XT, Recomp20, and Anabolic XT all out pretty close together starting beginning of the year.
🤞 Now I'm interested :)

M

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ALL OUT SWEAT is fantastic, i'm on 7th tub and most of them i bought with my own dime, even though i am a rep for iconic.
You only taking it while workout out right? if I use Superhuman Scorch on non training days I sweat through 2 pair of clothes and need atleast 1 shower :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You only taking it while workout out right? if I use Superhuman Scorch on non training days I sweat through 2 pair of clothes and need atleast 1 shower :)
i am retired so i have lots of time--i lift 3 times a week, but run everyday, so for me personally it works out great-the lower stim is great for not increasing heart rate to a crazy level even before workout starts---for you using only on workout days would be fine, a lot of people run thermoamp with SWEAT to get the fat burning ingredients on non-workout days.

feel free to pm me, i really enjoy discussing the iconic formulations products it is my hobby so to speak :)

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I need to hear more about this Recomp20.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to hear more about this Recomp20.
The idea and name for Recomp 20 came in a thread awhile back where a lot of people were discussing Symplocos Racemosa. There was a product in the past that contained Symplocos and N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine and people were asking us to do something like that. I had asked for naming suggestions and Recomp 20 was one that was suggested :)

Recomp 20 will contain a specialized form of Symplocos + Cocoabuterol (which naturally contains N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anabolic effect id the best I have try lately, endurance blow Peak 02 and beta alanine
ive said it in other thread and anabolic effect is still the best natural muscle builder out there .. glad you like it and react well to it .. i love it myself.

im not a fan of beta alanine ( just doesnt sit well with me ) .. but i have done AE + peak02 + betaine and was awesome .. giving time off AE now and cant wait to get back on it Jan

peak02 is prolly a staple for me .. only dosing pre gym or pre basketball .. real notice it from day1

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The idea and name for Recomp 20 came in a thread awhile back where a lot of people were discussing Symplocos Racemosa. There was a product in the past that contained Symplocos and N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine and people were asking us to do something like that. I had asked for naming suggestions and Recomp 20 was one that was suggested :)

Recomp 20 will contain a specialized form of Symplocos + Cocoabuterol (which naturally contains N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine).

And what will this do for me ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Peak 02 since it came out. Been a staple for years.
Nice .. loved the stuff and was throwing down old xtend (horrible tasting supplement but for peak02 was sacrificing)

So glad sns came out with caps so easy 2-3caps and bottle lasts for monthS

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anacyclus xt

It is like getting reacquainted with an old friend.
Haha wait till u stack anacyclus xt with an upcoming recomp product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been using Peak 02 since it came out. Been a staple for years.
I love PEAK02 myself. It's probably the best thing I've ever used for cardiovascular endurance and is great for muscular endurance as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And what will this do for me ?
Lean muscle, strength, fat loss, improved body-composition.

And possibly a boost in mood and improved sense of well-being too.

It's one that we've had a lot of people excited about and anticipating.

I'll go into more detail when we release the write up but that's the basics of what can be expected from it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'll go into more detail when we release the write up but that's the basics of what can be expected from it.
Thank you, I look forward to reading more about it!

B

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’ve been patiently waiting for this bad boy. The original was one of my all time favorite natural supplements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's not new, but new to me...orthogen ny morphogen nutrition is really treating my old bones and joints very well.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultra Hard. Not natty but really liked it. First time I stepped off the natty train and lets say the wifey kept asking me when I was going to stop using it! Going to use this again when spring rolls around. I just have a hard time finding novla. I used it for 12 weeks (3 cans) I know some say you don't need a real AI but I didn't want to take any chances. Plus I'm not ready for TRT yet.

Used many times: BLR Follidrone, I don't really watch carbs and this works great for me!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ultra Hard. Not natty but really liked it. First time I stepped off the natty train and lets say the wifey kept asking me when I was going to stop using it! Going to use this again when spring rolls around. I just have a hard time finding novla. I used it for 12 weeks (3 cans) I know some say you don't need a real AI but I didn't want to take any chances. Plus I'm not ready for TRT yet.

Used many times: BLR Follidrone, I don't really watch carbs and this works great for me!
Just for a heads up for the future; I'm sure you meant SERM, not an AI in this case, and you can get legit SERM's from the board sponsors like MA Research and Supreme Labs. And on a general note, any time you suppress your hormones, you can hasten your way to needing TRT, wether doing a proper PCT with a SERM or not (still a good idea to use one, when suppressing your hormone production). Albeit my non medical professional estimate is that something as mild as Ultra Hard (suppression wise) is not going to push you to need TRT, if you otherwise wouldn't. Blood work would allways tell the real story though. Anyway, just felt like putting this out there. Feel free to PM me, if looking for any opinions on related subjects.

V

VegMed

Awards

Man I want this with my ursa major!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

glad you enjoyed Ultra Hard so much!!!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you enjoyed Ultra Hard so much!!!
Easy to shed Fat, and the libido was through the roof! It was also weird that I didn't crave sweets while I was on it. Didn't touch Ice cream for 2 months. And I have ice cream on avg. about 4 times a week after dinner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Easy to shed Fat, and the libido was through the roof! It was also weird that I didn't crave sweets while I was on it. Didn't touch Ice cream for 2 months. And I have ice cream on avg. about 4 times a week after dinner.
sounds like a win to me :)