Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Afi140 Have you had there protein before ?
Yeah I have a couple tubs right now. The carrot cake was decent, protein cookie fine just like decent vanilla. I mean average prob 7.5 or 8 /10 depending on flavor. Definitely worth it at those prices. Especially since the price of protein keeps going up 🤦‍♂️

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok if everyone gonna post their orders before they show up, I'm gonna too View attachment 210276

noooooooopept
Love noopept! 10mg with some choline really drives that learning/skill acquisition up hard.

I would go with a full cc of Stampede to get the full experience. It really works well for vascularity if you use it preWO two days in a row as the AMP builds up.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love noopept! 10mg with some choline really drives that learning/skill acquisition up hard.

I would go with a full cc of Stampede to get the full experience. It really works well for vascularity if you use it preWO two days in a row as the AMP builds up.
a full cc I guess maybe eventually. thanks for the info. i was kinda scared to do it lol. is it 5mg amp for the whole 20ml or is it 5mg per ml ?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
a full cc I guess maybe eventually. thanks for the info. i was kinda scared to do it lol. is it 5mg amp for the whole 20ml or is it 5mg per ml ?
Per ml. Trust me, that’s a tiny dose of AMP for IM administration. There’s a news story of a dumb kid in India taking hundreds of mg per day for months and, surprise, getting sick.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
First Black Friday order from SNS came in. Haven’t tried any of these before, unless they were in something else and I didn’t pay attention. Grabbed the RK-500 after @thebigt raved about it in another thread, and I’m sure it was justified knowing that SNS puts out great products. Excited for the dynamine most though.
E778FBC1-B621-403C-9B70-1C7BF6BD9D7C.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First Black Friday order from SNS came in. Haven’t tried any of these before, unless they were in something else and I didn’t pay attention. Grabbed the RK-500 after @thebigt raved about it in another thread, and I’m sure it was justified knowing that SNS puts out great products. Excited for the dynamine most though.
View attachment 210313
great appetite suppressant...also kills my carb cravings...for the price it is more than worth it!!!

last order i picked up another bottle....the raspberry burps are actually kind of nice, lol. :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The worst part about black friday orders....... the wait. lol
haha true

everyday im outside and the day it doesnt get delivered .. make like the longest sad face lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha true

everyday im outside and the day it doesnt get delivered .. make like the longest sad face lol
my wife, my sister, my kids, my grandkids, my nephews, my nieces, my oldest grandkids all bought me supplements off list i gave them them...i should have quite the haul coming-it was a pretty long list :cool:

of course i know it won't come close to what i will spend on them, but it's great that they are old enough to start giving back, :love:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my wife, my sister, my kids, my grandkids, my nephews, my nieces, my oldest grandkids all bought me supplements off list i gave them them...i should have quite the haul coming-it was a pretty long list :cool:

of course i know it won't come close to what i will spend on them, but it's great that they are old enough to start giving back, :love:
Waiting for my Iconic "shipped" email lol.

Already got my Vitamin Shoppe & Nutrition Faktory orders...but yeah the wait game blows. Always listening outside for the mail truck.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The trick is to order from enough vendors you can’t be bothered to keep track of it all. My monthly Amazon subscription is even coming around now, and they send an email for every item. I am not tracking 10 different numbers; a week or so from now I’ll just take inventory to see if there’s anything I’m still waiting on

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for my Iconic "shipped" email lol.

Already got my Vitamin Shoppe & Nutrition Faktory orders...but yeah the wait game blows. Always listening outside for the mail truck.
for all you guys who ordered from iconic formulations/iron legion thank you, we appreciate you!!! :)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The trick is to order from enough vendors you can’t be bothered to keep track of it all. My monthly Amazon subscription is even coming around now, and they send an email for every item. I am not tracking 10 different numbers; a week or so from now I’ll just take inventory to see if there’s anything I’m still waiting on

Oh, I know. the river had some great deals that i added to subscribe and save. forgot about counting those. haha!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn’t justify the Kabuki’s price tag (although it’s a really cool hex bar), so I grabbed the Bells of Steel open hex bar instead. It seems well built, but I’ll beat it up on Wednesday. Great customer service though. They pre-apologized for delayed shipping, but it was here in 3 business days 🤷‍♂️.
21A4B9B1-78C2-48B1-A7DE-14C48E9914BD.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn’t justify the Kabuki’s price tag (although it’s a really cool hex bar), so I grabbed the Bells of Steel open hex bar instead. It seems well built, but I’ll beat it up on Wednesday. Great customer service though. They pre-apologized for delayed shipping, but it was here in 3 business days 🤷‍♂️.
View attachment 210355

Nice, new equipment always makes training more fun!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210355
Nice! I've been looking at bells of steel for some new gym equipment. I'm planning to order a few items at the beginning of the new year and haven't decided where I want to purchase the items yet but bells of steel is definitely in the running.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Orders!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 210394

Speaking of Bells of Steel, scored these a couple months ago. Very very pleased with the build quality and handles.

They seem like really nice folks too. Happy to support.
Ya definitely. They certainly have open communication channels and are very pleasant. I’m all excited to use the hex bar today, like a kid getting ready to play with a new toy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210394

Speaking of Bells of Steel, scored these a couple months ago. Very very pleased with the build quality and handles.

They seem like really nice folks too. Happy to support.
Do they come with clips or what secures the weights with those handles?