ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I am late to the party and have been wanting to try Vector, but is there any reason to try it or just go with Androgin? Any reason to take one over the other?
Stacking has been amazing for me. I ran just the androgin for a while and now Ive been stacking foll and vector on and off with androgin and its amazing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry its been a while since I have posted. ALOT going on as you guys will soon see ;)
First up will be NEOTEK. This is a sports nutrition brand.
We have a fat burner a pre workout and a solo stim blend on deck for launch..90 days is the launch date planned so far. This might roll forward or back but approx this time frame.
All 3 will initial products have our new stim. This time around I was smart so we filed for trademark and patents.
Part of why its taken forever.
This stuff is REALLY solid. You will soon see.

Philosophers stone is right behind. We are just working out the kinks in supply chain as global commerce is a (*&^ show right now. But we have a bunch of new ingredients coming and all of the stuff you see in BLR products will be available.
In addition we will have a bunch of new types of ingredients and we will offer bioavailability enhancement development for brands as well as utilization of our tech.

First up will be NEOTEK though.
The fat burner is absolutely a fat destroyer. It feels alot like those old school ECA stacks but with more hunger management.
This stuff is, I think, the best non amphetamine fat burner Ive used.

The pre is insane as well. All these products will have some interesting packaging and delivery.
But the most intriguing is the inclusion of 2 new types of stimulants. The primary is not some fanciful pretender. Ill stack it up to literally anything out there. No question. I have yet to use anything, literally anything that gives you the focus this stuff does. Like everything is just clear. Fantastic for work and studying as well. Gotta watch it though its exceptionally stout. Or you wont eat, or sleep and you may start taking apart your refrigerator just cause you need to know how its working
Something like this
But its not just a stim there are all manner of additional performance enhancing ingredients. This IS the next big thing in the supp industry.
Mark my words.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the rationale behind putting the new products under a different brand vs under BLR? Just curious.
Is just a different brand.
I have quite a few these days.
Plus its a partnership with the founder of Antaeus vs sole ownership. In addition the target market is slightly different. BLR is very much geared toward males looking to build muscle.
NEOTEK so far has no muscle building products. This allows us to target a much wider range of customers including women, people not looking to build muscle like cyclists and runners and those looking specifically to lose some weight but not really into bodybuilding.

I have 2 other brands launching in the next 90 days as well. Cannabis based.
BLR CBD product was really solid. I still use it everyday but it really mucked with our social media ads getting them shut down every other day for some reason. Nothing fixed it till I just turned the page off on the website.
So....Now there are 2 cannabis based brands coming from yours truly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked androgin, follidrone and vector over the summer and gained about 15lbs in 2 months. Although I don't think it was all muscle, i loved the results. Just ordered my second stack.
For natural products that is VERY impressive. Congratulations on your gains!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you got me thinking . . . I've got Anabolic Effect on hand so run that now through the end of the year, and order BLR products for a start to the new year:

Jan/Feb- Vector
Mar/Apr- Androgin
May/Jun- BLR stack with Androgin AND Follidrone and maybe even Vector, depending on funds

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Yah the feedback we have been getting from androgin has been incredible. Still getting about 70% return customer purchase which is insane. I think we hit the nail on the head with this one.
I gotta tell you, I’m on my 2nd bottle and this is a permanent staple for me. I been at 195 lbs for the past 12 years and today I’m at 210!! That’s insane!! I feel effin good too. My shirts and pants are all tighter, I need new clothes lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta tell you, I’m on my 2nd bottle and this is a permanent staple for me. I been at 195 lbs for the past 12 years and today I’m at 210!! That’s insane!! I feel effin good too. My shirts and pants are all tighter, I need new clothes lol.
That’s a great need to have! Haha

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am the opposite right now, I've lost weight after a few heart issues and my clothes are loose. I need to be back and ready for summer, just need to get back into my routine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many natural supps can give you 15lbs?
ANY?
Androgin sure did for me.
Sure seems to be doing so for a large portion of our customers.
Our FB and IG gets messages every day from guys saying the same thing. GROWTH.

K21

Awards
Hi brundel is the ecklonia cava in foilderone tested for any traces of contamination such as radioactive particles, the fukushima thing always put me off trying ecklonia worried the sea weed in that neck of the woods could of absorbed some of that ****,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi brundel is the ecklonia cava in foilderone tested for any traces of contamination such as radioactive particles, the fukushima thing always put me off trying ecklonia worried the sea weed in that neck of the woods could of absorbed some of that ****,
I dont know of any ecklonia tested for radioactive particles. Also as far as I know the radiation is not in the waters near the origin of the ecklonia anyways.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I’m about 5 weeks into Androgin, is there a cycle protocol with this or can I keep taking it? I don’t want to come off lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about 5 weeks into Androgin, is there a cycle protocol with this or can I keep taking it? I don’t want to come off lol
You can keep taking it until you feel you aren’t experiencing benefits.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a common message lately. I dont know of any reasons to stop.
There are no negative sides and the benefits seem to continue.
I agree, can continue as long as you like.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a common message lately. I dont know of any reasons to stop.
There are no negative sides and the benefits seem to continue.
I agree, can continue as long as you like.
That’s the answer I wanted to hear, thanks Brundel!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Listened to this, and thought was appropriate. Most have been having great sleep on Androgin. Check this info out.

K21

Awards
is androgin safe on the heart, or is it cardio protective, could it in anyway enlarge the heart like a chemical anabolic, ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is androgin safe on the heart, or is it cardio protective, could it in anyway enlarge the heart like a chemical anabolic, ?
If anything there would be positive effects

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good price to pay for this during BF sales? It's $50 normally?

Thanks

K21

Awards
would androgin reduce the body natural testosterone's ability to bind to the AR, would the substances in androgin compete for the same androgen receptors as testosterone and have a negative effect similar to ostarine, where some people would feel weaker on it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would androgin reduce the body natural testosterone's ability to bind to the AR, would the substances in androgin compete for the same androgen receptors as testosterone and have a negative effect similar to ostarine, where some people would feel weaker on it
I don’t think that would be a problem considering Androgins MOA. @brundel?

K21

Awards
Thanks brother.
We only ran 1 set of labs. We had 30 total testers over the course of our study but only one set of labs.
They were extensive though and I can confirm a few things.
No problems were found.
Test levels rose ALOT but im not going to publish the numbers because it was only one and I dont want people expecting it. I can, however, state that test levels should rise and no suppression should be seen at least after 3 weeks.
PSA numbers were normal.
DHT did rise a bit as would be expected.
Estrogen rose a bit as well which is expected with the Test rise.

There is no way to know halflives because ALOT of things have been done to alter this.
We have drastically inhibited metabolism and bioavailability and intestinal permeability etc etc so who knows.
Either way I can also confirm that this stuff kicks some serious ass. ;)
I can, however, state that test levels should rise and no suppression should be seen at least after 3 weeks
So does that mean after 3 weeks androgin increases testosterone but before 3 weeks it suppresses testosterone, or after 3 weeks testosterone starts to get suppressed?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So does that mean after 3 weeks androgin increases testosterone but before 3 weeks it suppresses testosterone, or after 3 weeks testosterone starts to get suppressed?
I believe there just is not bloods post 3 weeks. I’m over 4 weeks in Androgin, and no symptoms of reduced testosterone. In fact, each day it feels I have a minor hormonal improvement.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think anything, that I know of anyway, increases test levels initially and then suppresses them. I think if you run Androgin you will find you feel better all around between the sleep and the recovery that comes from that.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Can someone detail a stack for me, I just ordered the muscle stack from BLR, it’s vector, follidrone and Viron. But I also have Androgin, how and what times can I take all four. Thanks.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can someone detail a stack for me, I just ordered the muscle stack from BLR, it’s vector, follidrone and Viron. But I also have Androgin, how and what times can I take all four. Thanks.
Androgin: 1 upon waking, 1 in evening.
Vector: 2 upon waking, 2 afternoon, 2 evening.
Follidrone: 2 pre training, 1 in evening
Viron: two in morning, 5 days on 2 days off

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havnt seen anything that would indicate ginsenosides are stronger than testosterone ragarding AR affinity.
Plus you have alot of androgin receptors. Otherwise why would people stack anabolic steroids. Most anabolic steroid cycles have a base of at least some testosterone. The chance adding ginsenosides will over saturate the receptors when nothing else is being used is absolute 0.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Androgin: 1 upon waking, 1 in evening.
Vector: 2 upon waking, 2 afternoon, 2 evening.
Follidrone: 2 pre training, 1 in evening
Viron: two in morning, 5 days on 2 days off
Thanks, so taking Vector and Androgin in the morning together isn’t an issue, Viron is also in the morning, is that an hour after vector and Androgin or is everything at once?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, so taking Vector and Androgin in the morning together isn’t an issue, Viron is also in the morning, is that an hour after vector and Androgin or is everything at once?
Perfectly fine to take those three at the same time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cyber Monday
Its been really tough to keep stock available as we are seeing large increases in sales coupled with lagging global commerce.
We should have a sale up on Monday. If you are signed up for our newsletter you will get a notification email.
If not head over to our contact page and input your email address and we will add you to the mail list.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m hoping it’s just a glitch that can be sorted out by the kind folk at BLR… I’d like to jump on this sale. @brundel

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my order in! Going to run Vector for 2 months, then switch over to Androgin to see which I prefer. Going to add Follidrone and Rebirth to Androgin in May to enhance the leaning out for summer. Time to get back of the lost gains after some health issues.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got my order in! Going to run Vector for 2 months, then switch over to Androgin to see which I prefer. Going to add Follidrone and Rebirth to Androgin in May to enhance the leaning out for summer. Time to get back of the lost gains after some health issues.
Awesome!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately due to the state of global commerce we are not offering any international shipping.
In the week before we turned it off we had 10x customers who had not received their packs and were unhappy.
Then every day we get emails demanding we tell them when their pack ( stuck in customs) will arrive.
Or when we will ship a replacement etc. It winds up as a net loss for us and for customers.
In addition some places like Portugal wont even accept incoming packages from the USA.
Its bad.....In AU we have Caveman nutrition who is our major distributor there. We have more retailers in AU carrying our line after the beginning of the year.