Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy how it catches up to you at some point.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that sucks. Feel like this could’ve happen to a bunch of different companies.
I don't believe that it sucks. They fucked over a lot of people and acted like they were invincible. It is one thing to make a mistake and to learn from it / own it / make it right, it is another to do so and laugh in their faces while you light cigars with money. They stepped on a lot of dicks on their way to the top and people should not feel sympathy for them finally having to face consequences for their actions.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't believe that it sucks. They fucked over a lot of people and acted like they were invincible. It is one thing to make a mistake and to learn from it / own it / make it right, it is another to do so and laugh in their faces while you light cigars with money. They stepped on a lot of dicks on their way to the top and people should not feel sympathy for them finally having to face consequences for their actions.
Give examples

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
“illegal substances, including prohormones (primarily dimethazine, or DMZ), AMP citrate (aka 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine/DMBA) and SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators), as dietary supplements.”

So many companies still sell these, I guess as long as you put “for research purposes only” somewhere on the bottle your completely in the clear.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was talking about Braun. Sorry. I have read that years ago I thought you meant coming up

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel no sympathy. I’m just pointing out that what they’re getting in trouble for could’ve happened to a lot of people who at one time were selling the same substances. Fast money is never easy. South Florida is known for this, I lived there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“illegal substances, including prohormones (primarily dimethazine, or DMZ), AMP citrate (aka 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine/DMBA) and SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators), as dietary supplements.”

So many companies still sell these, I guess as long as you put “for research purposes only” somewhere on the bottle your completely in the clear.
those co will always exist .. but those are very small co that you dont see in GNC/vitaminshoppe etc and you shouldnt

but when a big co and get into retailer .. you should have some kind of "sense" of what to put in products and you have more eyes watching you .. they all know what FDA entails, you cant continue to make same mistake ..be responsible

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
those co will always exist .. but those are very small co that you dont see in GNC/vitaminshoppe etc and you shouldnt

but when a big co and get into retailer .. you should have some kind of "sense" of what to put in products and you have more eyes watching you .. they all know what FDA entails, you cant continue to make same mistake ..be responsible
"be responsible"
I think the above is where folks go wrong :LOL:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So.....is anyone going to make OG Dust Extreme again?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nobody seems to mention here that the owner of redcon rated on them to bail himself out of a juicy situation :)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legal papers of court case in there somewhere