Recommend best GDA right now in the market?

yepes

yepes

Awards
Looking the best GDA supplements. Looking to try a few different ones so.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking the best GDA supplements. Looking to try a few different ones so.
Save yourself some money and just buy berberine, in my opinion it's the single strongest legally available gda, it's comparable to metformin. Not quite as good but it's definitely the closest your gonna get.

Sure you can buy one of these products with all the other fancy crap thrown in it. If you're going to pay five times the price for the same result or moderately better results

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this a pre workout pump product or for before a big meal….?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The two that really stick out to me

Glucasatrol

Morphogen Morphodrive

Great products and incredible formulas
@DieselNY
Thats actually a pretty good looking product, I'd still want berberine for my main gda personally, but that stuff looks good and more then just a gda👍

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats actually a pretty good looking product, I'd still want berberine for my main gda personally, but that stuff looks good and more then just a gda👍
I have not been let down by a product @DieselNY makes. He also just launched his vegan protein recently. His whey, iso whey, and health stuff is all top-tier IMO.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have not been let down by a product @DieselNY makes. He also just launched his vegan protein recently. His whey, iso whey, and health stuff is all top-tier IMO.
I didn't realize he had his own product line, il definitely check out his stuff, is there a link or website I can check out. Unfortunately I don't do social media so I don't have any way to check through Facebook or Instagram or any of that stuff

Edit

Nevermind I checked your initial post I found the site

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats actually a pretty good looking product, I'd still want berberine for my main gda personally, but that stuff looks good and more then just a gda
Thank you kind sir

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Ive been interested in these as well. I spent many years off bodybuilding websites and may be a bit out of the loop now, but can someone answer a stupid question - has the old school mentality of eating every couple of hours changed? Wouldn’t that spike insulin? Wouldnt drinking BCAA’s throughout the day do the same because of the artificial sweeteners (this isn’t something that I do because I’m of the opinion that BCAA’s don’t really help unless you’re empty-stomach or not hitting protein intake, but still)?

As far as these products go, what’s the best dosing protocol? Something like glycophase is a 4-cap serving. Would you take all 4 caps before your highest-carb biggest meal? 1 cap before each meal? More than 4 caps per day?

I read about these products years ago and thought they were BS, but it seems like they might be more legit than I originally thought. What sort of results have you all seen? Ive been trying to cut fat, and though I’ve had decent results, the results have been extremely slow and I wonder if it’s because I’ve been eating 6-7 very small meals per day…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive been interested in these as well. I spent many years off bodybuilding websites and may be a bit out of the loop now, but can someone answer a stupid question - has the old school mentality of eating every couple of hours changed? Wouldn’t that spike insulin? Wouldnt drinking BCAA’s throughout the day do the same because of the artificial sweeteners (this isn’t something that I do because I’m of the opinion that BCAA’s don’t really help unless you’re empty-stomach or not hitting protein intake, but still)?

As far as these products go, what’s the best dosing protocol? Something like glycophase is a 4-cap serving. Would you take all 4 caps before your highest-carb biggest meal? 1 cap before each meal? More than 4 caps per day?

I read about these products years ago and thought they were BS, but it seems like they might be more legit than I originally thought. What sort of results have you all seen? Ive been trying to cut fat, and though I’ve had decent results, the results have been extremely slow and I wonder if it’s because I’ve been eating 6-7 very small meals per day…
The old school mentality of eating every few hours has changed on the internet, forums and YouTube. But every single person I know that looks like they know what there doing still eats around the clock like a bodybuilder. YouTube can shove all the studies up there ass. If the big dogs didn't need to eat every few hours to maximize growth then they wouldn't do it. If intermittent fasting or 1meal a day worked better then that's what they would do.

No I'm not a bodybuilder and I rarely am able to eat exactly on schedule. But I know that every single time I stuck to a bodybuilding style meal plan my results came faster then any other methods

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
The old school mentality of eating every few hours has changed on the internet, forums and YouTube. But every single person I know that looks like they know what there doing still eats around the clock like a bodybuilder. YouTube can shove all the studies up there ass. If the big dogs didn't need to eat every few hours to maximize growth then they wouldn't do it. If intermittent fasting or 1meal a day worked better then that's what they would do.

No I'm not a bodybuilder and I rarely am able to eat exactly on schedule. But I know that every single time I stuck to a bodybuilding style meal plan my results came faster then any other methods
First - There is no real benefit to 6-7 meals over 4-5 meals besides personal preference.
The only real need to eat that many meals would be to GI Distress of larger meals.
Muscle Protein Synthesis works better with meals further apart and allows protein levels to reach their refractory stages before being spiked again

There is 0 need to sip on BCAA's all day. Therefore you are constantly elevating muscle protein synthesis without allowing it to baseline. BCAA's still have calories, and they are free forms of protein. The only benefit they would have it dosing between meals to spike MPS, or used at meals that lack leucine content (think beans and rice, or a pizza with just cheese sauce and dough). Very rare times you would not have a direct protein source at a meal or can get 3-5g of leucine

GDA's would be best taken away from the post-workout window with larger carbohydrate meals. Insulin sensitivity is at its peak post-workout, so the need to take it would be minimal compared to other times throughout the day. In meals that are around 50+g of carbs you could do 1-2 caps of Glycophase or 3-4 caps of Glucasatrol or 2 Caps of Morphodrive. If you have a higher carb meal such as 100g of carbs you could try 2-3 Glycophase, 4-5 caps Glucastarol, or 2-3 Caps Morphodrive. If you have meals that are just protein, fat, and veggies you can skip the GDA same with a smaller carb meal (Sub 25g carbs). Would it have a benefit to take at these meals? Possibly, but I would save it for larger carb meals.

Improving insulin sensitivity, lowering blood glucose levels, and reducing insulin can help you lean up, improve digestion, and also the way your body partitions the calories you consume. While a GDA can help, it will be minimal to the big picture of your caloric deficit for your long term fatloss and weightloss goal.
Thanks for the help! I’m glad to know that I haven’t been off with my meal plan. I’m starting to get to a point where I think I’m the leanest I ever remember being (and I’m 35 years old now), but it’s just been a long process of eating very clean, very often. I was getting concerned that IF may be the way to go now, but I’m leaner (and nearly as strong) eaten small meals throughout the day than I was eating 2 meals in an 8 hour window (probably because I was starving and couldn’t control myself and would eat massive amounts and dirty as hell for those meals). Meals don’t usually satisfy me now, which is why I usually eat 6-7 (and that includes just a protein bar with water when I’m in a hurry).

I’m going to give GDA’s a shot because I think that it could help. I typically don’t eat many super high carb meals to begin with, so maybe this will help a bit. I also like the idea of taking it on cheat days.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
So first I said nothing about 6-7 meals a day, I said eating around the clock. There's plenty of bodybuilder eating on a 5 meal plan every three hours and that's the way I like to eat for best results.

Second I said absolutely nothing about sipping bcaas.

My whole point was about eating frequently through the day on a set meal plan vs. all the mumbo jumbo everyone likes to promote on YouTube.

3rd. I was talking about my own personal experience too, a study means nothing to me if my personal experience shows me the opposite of what a study said

I got no beef with you or your opinions and yes I know there are studies that "prove" these things, but. Most of the stuff in your post has nothing to do with what I said, so Im not sure if your implying I said the opposite of all that stuff or you just quoted me and continued with your response to the other guy on the other topics
I think he was responding to my post haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@The Solution sorry bro, I thought you quoted me and I was confused. Il go slap myself

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I do use gda's exactly how solution describes it above so I definitely will second that
This could be inconsequential, but do you guys “count” fiber when calculating the carb content of your meals?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s gotta be the one from HD muscle hands down.