Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Robinhood to launch cryptocurrency wallets as bitcoin becomes a bigger part of business

• Robinhood is testing “crypto wallets” with select clients next month to allow investors to send, receive and move cryptocurrencies in and out of the Robinhood app.
  • In recent months, some users have taken to social media to complain that by using Robinhood, they had exposure to crypto prices but not actual ownership of the coins themselves.
  • The move comes as cryptocurrency makes up an increasingly large part of Robinhood’s revenue.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Robinhood to launch cryptocurrency wallets as bitcoin becomes a bigger part of business

• Robinhood is testing “crypto wallets” with select clients next month to allow investors to send, receive and move cryptocurrencies in and out of the Robinhood app.
  • In recent months, some users have taken to social media to complain that by using Robinhood, they had exposure to crypto prices but not actual ownership of the coins themselves.
  • The move comes as cryptocurrency makes up an increasingly large part of Robinhood’s revenue.
saw one of the youtuber talking about it .. that would be huge .. i only have RH account bc ease of buying doge coin ( didnt knew about coinbase or i would never have signed up for RH )

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
saw one of the youtuber talking about it .. that would be huge .. i only have RH account bc ease of buying doge coin ( didnt knew about coinbase or i would never have signed up for RH )
I have no intention of using the Robinhood wallet, but if people wanna buy Safemoon and Shina, Im all for it, LOL

The fact is they have alot of influence and customers so it is what it is. At least if they have a wallet people can really own a coin instead of some synthetic crap on a screen.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crypto dump coming .. thank you china for discounts

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
China's top regulators ban crypto trading and mining, bitcoin tumbles
  • China intensifies crypto crackdown
  • Vows to root out "illegal" trading activity, bans mining
  • bitcoin, smaller coins slump
SHANGHAI/LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - China's most powerful regulators on Friday intensified the country's crackdown on cryptocurrency with a blanket ban on all crypto transactions and mining, hitting bitcoin and other major coins and pressuring crypto and blockchain-related stocks.

Ten agencies, including the central bank as well as banking, securities and foreign exchange regulators, vowed to work together to root out "illegal" cryptocurrency activity, the first time the Beijing-based agencies have joined forces to explicitly ban all cryptocurrency-related activity.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the Safemoon wallet better than Trust Wallet?
Right now? It depends on what you need but not really if you are in need of diversity. I have the same wallet key on both anyways. Safemoon wallet is working in progress....you have to buy ethereum to buy Safemoon and you only end up with pSafemoon anyways. There are only a few other coins available on it. I do think its more secure at the moment, seems like they may block dusting attacks.

If you want to swap, I can say this.... You can send your Binance coin to Trust wallet, and within Trust you can swap it for Binance Smart Chain and it will automatically show up on your Safemoon Wallet and swapping for Safemoon is a bit easier. No need to go into Dapps and use Pancake Swap and mess with settings, Safemoon Wallet has it all set up for you within the app. Regular Binance isnt directly supported in Safemoon Wallet yet, thats what you need to swap in in the Trust first.

With time Safemoon Wallet is going to get much better.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEO keeps teasing us about wind turbines. Something he mentioned the last AMA and posted a cryptic picture a few months ago.

People doing dd found that Gambia probably has one of the more aggressive renewable energy plans on the planet and are working with wind turbines.

Possible implementations or Safemoon blockchain on the energy grid?

IMG_2167.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEO keeps teasing us about wind turbines. Something he mentioned the last AMA and posted a cryptic picture a few months ago.

People doing dd found that Gambia probably has one of the more aggressive renewable energy plans on the planet and are working with wind turbines.

Possible implementations or Safemoon blockchain on the energy grid?

View attachment 208691
hmhh interesting .. even though i dont understand half of it lol

heard some big news coming for ADA over the weekend .. maybe well see a nice pump

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

heard some big news coming for ADA over the weekend .. maybe well see a nice pump
I think that China thing was staged, its only the 4th or 5th time they cracked down on crypto and mining.

Some people are making money imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can imagine the Safemoon blockchain taking part in smart chain utility use/payments.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that China thing was staged, its only the 4th or 5th time they cracked down on crypto and mining.

Some people are making money imo.
ohh i can def see that happening .. dirty dirty politcs

not financial advice .. SOS is a great swing play with todays dip .. i can see it going up .25-.35 in next couple weeks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first crypto move in maybe a month or 2....Dumped GMR and NFTArt, both projects that still have long term potential and some cash to increase my Safemoon position by about another 10%. Just going in more my highest conviction play.

Also, more is coming out about Safemoon consolidating something that Papa mentioned a couple of weeks ago. The CEO stated its been a problem to create trading pairs on various exchanges due to the number of zero's and there are mild hints of this happening with V2 or somewhere down the road. More may be discussed next week at the next AMA.

They are refraining from calling this a "reverse split" as sometimes this leads to the company issuing more shares afterwards, but this is an impossibility with Safemoon so they are using the term "consolidation."

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first crypto move in maybe a month or 2....Dumped GMR and NFTArt, both projects that still have long term potential and some cash to increase my Safemoon position by about another 10%. Just going in more my highest conviction play.

Also, more is coming out about Safemoon consolidating something that Papa mentioned a couple of weeks ago. The CEO stated its been a problem to create trading pairs on various exchanges due to the number of zero's and there are mild hints of this happening with V2 or somewhere down the road. More may be discussed next week at the next AMA.

They are refraining from calling this a "reverse split" as sometimes this leads to the company issuing more shares afterwards, but this is an impossibility with Safemoon so they are using the term "consolidation."
i didnt even knew that was possible or on the table for crypto

i guess i dont follow too many or have seen it done ..but i think its a good move for long term holders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt even knew that was possible or on the table for crypto

i guess i dont follow too many or have seen it done ..but i think its a good move for long term holders.
Lots of coins and tokens have split off for major changes and "hard forking off" into new tech completely abandoning their original coin/token....not sure if that is the case with Safemoon we will see, it could just be an "upgrade" and maybe we will see a real fork when they abandon Binance blockchain and move to their own. Funny story is when Ethereum did their original hard for some of the hard core users hated the change and kept the original token alive, thats why we have Ethereum Classic.....and then we have the same thing with Bitcoin Cash that split and hard forked off and we ended up with Bitcoin SV because people hated change.

My old GMR token that I just dumped just announced a few days ago its totally turning their Tokenomics off next month in order to better attract big companies in the video game industry, they just said it just didnt come off right.

Safemoon did mention there is a consideration in changing the Tokenomics, never mentioned off but changing the rate. Also, I wonder if the "consolidation" can lead to the burn wallet shutting down much sooner, which would be much better for all of us as we would get all the reflections the burn wallet used to get in our own wallets.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let go of my one/viper stake for another 50 million Safemoon. I think this trade has more potential.

I’ll have 430 Viper locked until Christmas, not sure if they will be all unlocked at once or not but I’ll see where I’m at at that time and decide what to do.

I invested $100 of ONE and left with $84 bucks worth and the token is 6 cents higher now, so I assume I lost on impermanent loss but it’s not a big deal and I think I’ll come out ahead once I cash out that locked Viper. It probably would have been worth the work.

Outside of some sprinkles here and there I’m pretty much 75/25 YOLO on mostly Safemoon and then Shiba, unless my 4 billion Moonshot comes out of the grave and my locked Viper becomes something more.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great talk from yesterday's discord on the Safemoon project with the CEO.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoondev who has recently been fired has been dumping, he is down to 3.5 trillion.

I decided to average cost down but I did miss the recent bottom in the 10s. I wasn’t supposed to spend money but I did again lol!

Now will chill for another month or 2 build funds up….I’ll be at an even 4 billion in a week once reflections catch up.

My only other significant holding is Shiba and I’m diamond handing that very long term.

They will have a Shiboshi’s NFT marketplace soon and implement coin buyback and burn with the fees which is a good thing. More project in the works too so I’m not playing around with this one.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow. Look at this dip/crash/whatever. Supposedly, this is a September thing and October will be awesome. We'll see. Hate seeing all my investments red.

@ax1 Holy smokes...safemoon is in bad shape lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Look at this dip/crash/whatever. Supposedly, this is a September thing and October will be awesome. We'll see. Hate seeing all my investments red.

@ax1 Holy smokes...safemoon is in bad shape lol
IMO Ive been through and seen this all with many of the major cryptos over the years and the price doesnt matter to me as much. Do I wish I bought in all now? Of course but I managed to scramble another Billion of Safemoon the past few days and looking at it as another buy the dip/average cost down opportunity.

Safemoon is a several year hold for me unless I hear anything that would give me doubts, but thats not really existent right now.

As fast as it dipped (recently its because of the fired safemoondev selling off) it can skyrocket even faster...not saying this is a prediction but Im as bullish as ever with Safemoon and thats perhaps because I follow them very closely every single day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody else making crypto moves lately? Happy with your portfolio in the long run?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO Ive been through and seen this all with many of the major cryptos over the years and the price doesnt matter to me as much. Do I wish I bought in all now? Of course but I managed to scramble another Billion of Safemoon the past few days and looking at it as another buy the dip/average cost down opportunity.

Safemoon is a several year hold for me unless I hear anything that would give me doubts, but thats not really existent right now.

As fast as it dipped (recently its because of the fired safemoondev selling off) it can skyrocket even faster...not saying this is a prediction but Im as bullish as ever with Safemoon and thats perhaps because I follow them very closely every single day.
Which safemoon dev got fired?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which safemoon dev got fired?
He is known as "safemoondev" lol

Supposedly he bought back in today at a loss, same wallet showing a $2 million usa dollar purchase reasoning it spiked back up.

Speculation is he tried to cause a panic dip to buy back in, but I dunno doesnt add up. He has been the reason its been dipping the past 1.5 weeks. Maybe he wants to hold a final bag, we will see.

He had been down to 3.5 trillion Safemoon.

One of the higher Safemoon people said he didnt really do much of anything since the early days anyways.

I gained over a million reflections in the past day.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody else making crypto moves lately? Happy with your portfolio in the long run?
Been making moves around lootswap, viperswap and most recently CopyPasta, but all I've done is lost with it. Still holding plenty of Troll and they are getting very close to the RPG release. Excited for that.

Still holding VET, MTV, Sylo and DSLA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been making moves around lootswap, viperswap and most recently CopyPasta, but all I've done is lost with it. Still holding plenty of Troll and they are getting very close to the RPG release. Excited for that.
Not sure if you saw my post a few days ago because you have been busy, but I did finally leave viperswap and only left my locked viper in there.

I put in about $100 worth of ONE and left with $84, but I think I will come out well ahead with my 425 or so locked Viper. I left with a higher ONE value so it looks like I lost on impermanent loss, but i dont think its a big deal where I exited at.

Just trying to throw almost everything in the tank into Safemoon during this time.

Do you know off the top of your head if locked Viper will be all released on Christmas? Or they just starting then and incrementally unlocking them?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if you saw my post a few days ago because you have been busy, but I did finally leave viperswap and only left my locked viper in there.

I put in about $100 worth of ONE and left with $84, but I think I will come out well ahead with my 425 or so locked Viper. I left with a higher ONE value so it looks like I lost on impermanent loss, but i dont think its a big deal where I exited at.

Just trying to throw almost everything in the tank into Safemoon during this time.

Do you know off the top of your head if locked Viper will be all released on Christmas? Or they just starting then and incrementally unlocking them?
Gotcha. I did miss that. Real life getting in the way lol.

Viper and Loot both begin to unlock Christmas day and every day over the course of the year a little more unlocks. I believe it's .27% daily unlock for 365 days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did all my Coinbase quizzes and earned $20. Its really easy, guessing wrong and skipping the education gives you another chance, as many as you need.

Topped that $20 I earned with $50 cash and rid of the $20 left I had of my Moonshot coin (paid $390 for that!!!) and picked up 45 million more Safemoon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon

1000:1 consolidation confirmed

10% to buy and sell Safemoon stays but transacting let’s say buying stuff or sending Safemoon to grandma is only 2% fee. This is very good IMO and the change will be offset by much higher volume.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add same burn wallet will be accounted for so total Safemoon circulating supply will be al the way down to 550 billion or so and will continue to dwindle down from there.

Oh, and Safemoon first wind turbines are already coming in ready to be beta tested, as soon as they start spinning Safemoon will continue to burn even more.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a good summary of todays Safemoon AMA someone did on Reddit

Roadmap Update:
- BNB purchase via SafeMoon Wallet very soon
- Multi-wallet support and advanced security/encryption on its way
- Exchange is delayed, but not by a lot. Focus is on regulatory and compliance issues. The tech side will move quickly. SafeMoon tweeted 2021 launch.
- Major Project Pheonix update still on for December
iOS Release:
- Every line of text needs to be perfect. Resubmitted to Apple - it's in their court. Could possibly come back for more fixing/improving
- 10k Beta testers are proving that SafeMoon is fixing things that need to be fixed.
V2:
- Contract is written. Waiting on iOS. Migration will be as close to 1-click as possible.
- Will use same burn wallet.
- Consolidation: 1 trillion total supply (around half of which is already burned). 1000:1
- 2% Transfer fee. Less SafeMoon distributed, but will bring more users. Still 10% buy/sell fee.
- Blacklist feature. (I didn't catch the specifics on this)
Wind Turbines:
- Will contribute to burn/buy
- Delivery of first few units (didn't catch if they were delivered or still waiting for them), prepping, then shipping to sites for install
SafeMoon on exchanges:
- Always looking to list on exchanges, but focus is on wallet/SafeMoon ecosystem
- More interested in partnerships
SafeMoon Card:
- Still in the plan
- SafeMoon Twitter tweeted 2021 launch (!!!)
SafeMoon Hard Wallet:
- Looking at options. Want it to be innovative, not just a device that holds your seed phrase.
- Not a top priority until ecosystem is established. Hard wallet should integrate into ecosystem.
Wallet Listings:
- Listing form is live on SafeMoon website
- SafeMoon will verify tokens
- Custom token support

Original post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SafeMoon/comments/q0pe2z

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you for the summary of updates .. i had one of the worst weekend along with monday .. didnt get to look at anything

anyway .. what was the reason of shib flying ?

and your thoughts on the 1001 to 1 consolidation for safemoon @ax1
i think for long run its def a good thing .. which is what im in for

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for the summary of updates .. i had one of the worst weekend along with monday .. didnt get to look at anything

I hope you are well and get through your tought times very quick!

Shib had some whale/s come in and buy over a trillion tokens, then a couple days later same whale buys another 1/4 trillion and now not sure what latest spike is but I assume people just love buying when things get crazy green too.

Shib has Shiboshi's coming out, their NFT marketplace where people can buy, sell, trade NFTs, and also the fees on that NFT platform will finally start burning coins.

They are also working on Shibarium which is going to be their own independent blockchain which they really need, doing thinks with Ethereum gas fees is nuts expensive.

They have expanded on tokens in Shibaswap which has lower fees that Uniswap.

Shytoshi Kusama made some announcements on discord about gaming but vague, but there appears to be a Shiba Inu video game/s coming out.

Probably much more Shytoshi Kusama said there is more they are working on, Im missing but this is a real project and full ecosystem.

Oh, there are rumblings that Shiba may be on Robinhood platform especially once they have their Crypto wallet out, but this is speculation at this point. nothing confirmed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im all for the consolidation and saw it coming as Papa hinted it out months ago, didnt think it would happen so soon.

Its going to be a better number for newer users to digest, plus some exchanges were having problems with too many zeros when pairing btc to Safemoon.

Now are goals are going to be it hitting numbers like $10 rather a tenth of a penny and weirder numbers like that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bitcoin finally cracked 50k again!
nice .. lets see if it gets hammered again sometimes this month again.

happy with algo, ada and doge climb

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up to first seeing btc at 51k, so excited because I figured alts would be killing it! But no, no, everything is red except Shiba. Starting the day just right lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up to first seeing btc at 51k, so excited because I figured alts would be killing it! But no, no, everything is red except Shiba. Starting the day just right lol.
haha same .. my eyes were like half shut and i got 2 notifications

bitcoin up and algo down -10% lol

back to bed lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad u got in to both shib and btc a couple weeks ago! Nice to see the gains, but in it for the long haul!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad u got in to both shib and btc a couple weeks ago! Nice to see the gains, but in it for the long haul!!
have tripled my $ in shib but like you said in it for long haul .. wish safemoon did that and erase a 0 .. ehh but whatever like you said good to be in one of it .. and hopefully we see .001 sometimes :)