Helios

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes you don’t realize how well something is working until you stop taking it. I accidentally ran out of Helios a week ago and figured I’d wait until the next BOGO to restock. Well… a couple days later all my little nagging injuries has showed back up especially my lower back. Now looking back, I didn’t realize how good I felt until this past week. Also I was not taking it for athletic performance but my last two 4 mile runs where not good. When I run I’m trying to finish as fast as possible so I always map my run. I was getting close to being under a 7 minute mile average for 4 miles but my last two I really struggled with my HR getting too high. I usually don’t do these type of threads but my personal experience with this has been outstanding.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i can concur.. i have this spot on my knee where there is nerve damage, and for yrs you couldnt even look in that direction with out acute pain let alone touch it.. now all the sudden its gone, and that sore spot has been with me for 20 yrs. **** is amazing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just put some on my knees before cardio !! a Must Have !!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did. Right after i put that. Solid profile. definitely will be trying it out. Actually all the apex products look great.
If you haven't tried Helios yet, now would be a great time!
We're having a Site-wide BOGO FREE Sale:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Any ETA when Helios will be back in stock? My cousin has a nasty shoulder injury he’s trying come back from

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thursday I applied (1) pump of HelioPlex to each shoulder before training, I was able to go a bit heavier and get a few extra reps, I still had the clicking and grinding but no pain. Saturday my shoulder were the sorriest they have been in a long time (in a good way)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just put some on both knees for leg day, I love this stuff !!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what you've been waiting for!!!
Helios-100 Gel (Twice the strength of the original)!

5o48um.jpg

tetrahydrocurcumin-topical-gel-supplements-13_720x.jpg

NOW THROUGH 11:59PM EDT ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2021
Come and get it!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Link to the Helios-100 thread:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No joke, this dispenser is especially accurate and reliable. Not to mention the new carrier goes on easy and dries quickly. I use a lot of TDs, but the new pump and carrier has removed all the frustrations associated with applying TDs.

Agree 100% - Apex has the first TD I don't mind using !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been slacking on the whole daily doses, i get like 4 days in a row and miss a day.. the good news is after a solid yrs use, the effects are so life changing you don't forget too long !! :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Minty is a good way to put it!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something else I’ve noticed is Helios reduces anxiety for me. I had accidentally missed a couple of days and I could tell I was very irritable and was clenching my jaw/teeth during the day. Did 2ml that night and 2ml the next morning. Later that evening I could tell a big difference.

So after a few days i quit using Helios, just to validate what had happened the week before. My anxiety returned. I started Helios back up and after 24-48 hours it was gone again. I love this stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something else I’ve noticed is Helios reduces anxiety for me. I had accidentally missed a couple of days and I could tell I was very irritable and was clenching my jaw/teeth during the day. Did 2ml that night and 2ml the next morning. Later that evening I could tell a big difference.

So after a few days i quit using Helios, just to validate what had happened the week before. My anxiety returned. I started Helios back up and after 24-48 hours it was gone again. I love this stuff.

Me too, brother.
It is my most used supplement.

Everyone, don't forget. ....
10 1/2 hours left on this awesome BOGO FREE Sale!!!

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
This stuff really is a game changer. Tweaked something in-between my shoulder and neck yesterday morning (I've done this a few times now). Typically the result is that I can't really turn my head one direction for a few days without a strong soreness/pain. Applied Helios at 1mL yesterday morning to the area. Still felt some discomfort through the day but better than normal. Applied another . 5mL last night. This morning it's all but gone.

10/10. Would recommend.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Helios 100 twice as concentrated with cut union per ML as the oldest version of Helios that came in a different type bottle that wasn’t a pump? What is the recommend amount of daily pumps just for prostate urine control?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Helios 100 twice as concentrated with cut union per ML as the oldest version of Helios that came in a different type bottle that wasn’t a pump? What is the recommend amount of daily pumps just for prostate urine control?
Yes, it is twice as strong as the last version, that came in a dropper bottle.
Some guys use as little as 2-3 pumps (40-60mg) for prostate.
I have moved up to 5 pumps per day (100mg), because I Really tax my prostate.

Was the "cut union" a typo, or am I tired from today's job, and I'm just not getting it?
:)