If you looked like this what drugs would you start taking

Linkedcube

Awards
All the fat is in the midsection. Shitty
Genetics, been fat since 5th grade. I know most of you are in great shape now, but with your knowledge of drugs, what would you take if u were in this shape to aid in weight loss?
My cholesterol is high, triglycerides high, testosterone in the 200’s, estriadol
Came up fine on bloodwork but thats hard to believe. Had estrone tested at the same time and it was wayy out of range on the high side. Nipples constantly fluctuating. 300lbs but i can still
Run and play some sports, but some days it is really a struggle, some days i feel better.

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
switch your thinking and don’t try to hold onto the idea that something will make it easier. No steroids burn fat. Get your lazy ass off the couch get on a diet, do your daily cardio, hire a coach and suffer. Suffer week after week, month after month and reach your goals. You need nothing but yourself.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the fat is in the midsection. Shitty
Genetics, been fat since 5th grade. I know most of you are in great shape now, but with your knowledge of drugs, what would you take if u were in this shape to aid in weight loss?
My cholesterol is high, triglycerides high, testosterone in the 200’s, estriadol
Came up fine on bloodwork but thats hard to believe. Had estrone tested at the same time and it was wayy out of range on the high side. Nipples constantly fluctuating. 300lbs but i can still
Run and play some sports, but some days it is really a struggle, some days i feel better.
I've said this a Lot, because it's true. So I'll say it again....

You know what they call a guy who eats what you do, and exercises like you do, after he runs some of the best Steroids?

FAT.

Linkedcube

Awards
I am eating healthy and exercising, not making progress. I look fatter, and cant get an erection. Erections were better before I messed with RAD140

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am eating healthy and exercising, not making progress. I look fatter, and cant get an erection. Erections were better before I messed with RAD140
Stop bullshitting and start trt actual trt not 300mg it will make it easier for you to get up and do more cardio. If my #s were that low I probably wouldn't even get out of bed.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Diet, intense training and cardio. Get your body fat levels down first

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do a bodybuilding 4/day split for training.
Keto diet.
Cardio daily. No less than 30 minutes a session.
Drink water. Literally gallons per day.
Vitamins, minerals, fiber and fish oil. More than enough supplementation to begin with. Do this for 12 weeks and report back.

Linkedcube

Awards
Been taking the rad like a retard, not consistently, i completely stopped a few days ago, and taking 12.5mg
Clomid ed now

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been taking the rad like a retard, not consistently, i completely stopped a few days ago, and taking 12.5mg
Clomid ed now
I'm pretty sure you're just another TROLL (This crap is getting old).

But on the slight chance you're not .... Yeah, you're doing all kinds of stupid crap.

The stupidest is being deceptive to those you're asking for help.

Troll or not .... I'm Out at this point.

Linkedcube

Awards
Appreciate the real answers, and suggestions such as trt and inhibit-e/m-test.
Thank you

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried all the fat burners, appetite suppressants, stims... none of today’s otc supplements worth it in my opinion. They help a little but just like cardio/lifting weights...won’t do a dent to the scale if you eat like an idiot.

Simplest tips:
1. Min. 1 gallon of water per day
2. Lots of zero cal carbonated drinks. My go to is a&w diet cream soda at night when I’m hungry.
3. Quest bars when a craving hits.
4. Nicotine gum or any other clean delivery of nicotine(not cigs)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Write out your diet and training plan.
If you cant, then there is no reason to keep answering to the thread as thats where we can tell that you are indeed trying.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would stay on your clomid but switch to 25 mgs every other day. next i would get on a high dose of Ursa major which acts like a natural DNP. for you 4mls every day. next i would also enlist the help of some t3 and clen. after that you might try eating in a fasting style atmosphere. plain and simple: you can start by using the old adage "calories in vs calories out" (this doesn't work for advanced trainers really but gives noobie dieters some sort of direction.) keep your calories in a deficit and actually get on a treadmill/ step mill/ cross trainer with a vengeance daily ~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Write out your diet and training plan.
If you cant, then there is no reason to keep answering to the thread as thats where we can tell that you are indeed trying.
Yep.
I basically posted the same thing above.
Interesting that he ignored both comments.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Myself and others gave him a bunch of good advice in the nipple thread as well. That's all we can do. What he does with our advice is up to him. He is probably going to keep searching for that magic drug that doesn't exist. I honestly wish the guy the best. I've seen people struggle with weight and I do know how soul crushing it can be. Hopefully he mans up and puts in the effort and hard work.

Linkedcube

Awards
Im eating veggies, chicken, fish, grain bread, brown rice, Poke bowls, fruits, fish oil, capsule herbs. The less calories i eat the less sleep and worse i feel but imm jus gonna go crackhead mode, and keep exercising when i cant sleep. I will prolly lose any muscle
I do have, but thats ok, as long as i can get lighter.

Linkedcube

Awards
Also still going to take anastrozole (ordered a small amount coming with the letro) when it comes (small dose every 3 days) with enclo, see if that helps.

Linkedcube

Awards
Also still going to take anastrozole when it comes (small dose every 3 days) with enclo, see if that helps.
Yep.
I basically posted the same thing above.
Interesting that he ignored both comments.
dont take it personally, i just know what to eat and how to train. Been researching since i was a kid. Was Looking for a hormonal solution. Im sure I could actually teach alot of people a thing or two about injury prevention.

Linkedcube

Awards
I do lack knowledge with drugs, which is what I want to learn about now.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL
Enjoy the fruits of your own hard work and research.
We all do.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im eating veggies, chicken, fish, grain bread, brown rice, Poke bowls, fruits, fish oil, capsule herbs. The less calories i eat the less sleep and worse i feel but imm jus gonna go crackhead mode, and keep exercising when i cant sleep. I will prolly lose any muscle
I do have, but thats ok, as long as i can get lighter.
Ok cool now that's something to work with. Those a great food choices! You may be too fixated on dropping weight too quickly. Keep the mindset that it's a marathon not a sprint and take it day by day. Slower weight loss is generally better quality weight loss anyways (more true fat loss). Most of the time when people jump on a diet and lose a bunch of quick weight it's a lot of water and glycogen. True fat loss does take time. I recommend using an online calculator to figure out your base calories and be very strict about counting the calories you take in daily. This way you take the guess work out of it and you can keep a small daily calorie deficit instead of starving yourself some of the time and over eating some of the time. Keep a little meal diary. This also helps if it's the weekend and you want to go out to eat with family or something. You can occasionally enjoy a nice meal of whatever you want and still know that you a staying in a deficit. Don't get too hung up on scale weight and don't weigh youself very often. Weight can fluctuate all over the place day by day. Weight measurements across the belly work great and you can keep a diary of that too.

You may feel a little worse before you feel better. Hell when I started my last cut I even looked worse for a while because the fat in my midsection kind of shifted and starting hanging down lower. I dieted 15 weeks just to lose 16 lbs! But because it was actual fat loss visually it appears as if I've lost much more. People at work have actually commented how much weight I have lost even though it's not that much. I'm trying to tute my own horn I'm just tying to present that the process works you just have to believe it, take it day by day and look farther ahead then the next week or so.

Linkedcube

Awards
Wow hit two workouts today and barely ate and i feel
Great right now, usually id feel like ****. I think the clomid and testbooster im taking are working, and i havent wanked in 3 days, still
No erections tho.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow hit two workouts today and barely ate and i feel
Great right now, usually id feel like ****. I think the clomid and testbooster im taking are working, and i havent wanked in 3 days, still
No erections tho.
You need to stay off any sort of hormones until you drop fat. The only carbs I get are from green veggies everything else is meat. Intermittent fasting everyday and fasted workouts. Run 4 to 5 miles a day and lift Then sauna. If you eat like this your weight will drop like a crackhead on payday. No need to do any fasting unless you want to get into ketosis faster. Keto IMO is amazing. Been consistent on keto for 5 years now and feel amazing.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get TRT from a doc if your test is that low , Train your ass off ( Weights and cardio) , eat clean food and sleep well