Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to do an abbreviated workout this morning.

EZ bar SLDLs 10,10,10,10
BB squats 12,10,10,10

28:10, 225 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran the Redcon1 Foundation 5k yesterday in memory of those who lost their lives on 9/11. Ticket proceeds go to military families. Yesterday's race was tough as I haven't been training the past month or so in any real running capacity. It's been too dark in the mornings when I get up and I don't have the right gear to do it safely. But all in all, I did a 9:45 min/mi pace. My new neighborhood is very hilly, so that is also a factor.

Moved a bunch of furniture on top of it (got a new couch), so definitely was feeling it this AM. But, kids slept through the night well and so back at it this morning for a marathon shoulder session!

Rotator cuff ex 10,10
Standing BB press 3x10, slight leg drive
DB laterals x DB front raises 12/10, 12/10,12/10
Bent over DB laterals 3x10
EZ bar upright rows 3x10
DB shrugs 3x10
Foam rolling
Bench leg extensions for abs, don't actually know what this is called

49:46, 385 cals
IMG_20210911_114110_022.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a little stop and start lately. Son has been sick again, so been about every other day I've been able to hit the gym. Chest workout this AM.

Low to high resistance band flys 15,10,10,15
Bench press 12,10,5, dropped weight x 8
Incline bench press 10,8,8
PAUSE
DB incline flys 3x10
DB incline press 10,6, dropped weight x 8
Foam rolling

49:59, 310 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few RC1 drops! Got in on the birthday BOGO sale, so stocked up pretty good. Trying the new flavor of Canteen Blue Freeze tomorrow.

20210912_202810.jpg
20210913_171349.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 of this 8 week transformation challenge. Goal is to lose weight, and I've set a realistic 8# weight loss goal. Will be reducing cals and tracking again, and switching up my routine to a Push/Pull/Legs routine with 3 days of dedicated cardio+abs. Also plan to take a daily 10-20 mins walk, as I've gotten very sedentary working from home.

32 mins on the bike, 330 cals burned
Ab medicine ball crunches x russian medicine ball twists

Already know that it'll be a bit tough with weekend birthdays, camping trips in the fall, and football Sundays, but it's all about moderation!

New supps lately:
Anacyclus XT about 2 weeks in.
Silencer started yesterday.
Back on NOW ADAM for my multi.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pull day. Got it done!

BB rows 4x10
Rack deadlifts 3x10
EZ bar curls 3x10
EZ bar upright rows 3x10
Resistance band facepulls 3x12
Close grip DB row 3x10

43:12, 317 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6. Push Day.

Have gotten in a leg day, a run, and other cardio days in between. Was trying to target 1700 cals/day this week, but the weekend really messed things up. Knew I was going to have my cheat day on Saturday, but ended up high the past two days as well. So basically was spot on for the first two days and high for the next 3. Will try to dial it in today and then I get go do a check in tomorrow.

Rotator cuff ex 10,12
Bench press 12,10,8,6
Incline DB press 8,8,6 dropped weight x 4
Incline DB flys 3x10
Close grip BP 12,9,8 last rep was a grind
Bench Dips 10,10,10
PAUSE
Standing overhead BB press 6,8,10

1 hr, 3 mins. 358 cals.

Off day tomorrow.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man your out here just killing the game huh!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 week in. Pull Day again.

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Blue Lemonade, 1 scoop Blue Freeze Canteen. If you like tart blue raspberry this was a good combo!

BB curls 4x10 dropped weight on last set
Bent over BB rows 10, increased weight 10,10
Rack deadlifts 3x10, increasing weight on each set
Bent over DB laterals 10,8,8
DB laterals 3x10
EZ bar upright rows 3x10
Close grip DB rows 3x10

Feel like I have so many more options on pull day vs push day for variations. Could've gone longer if I had more time...

1 hr 8 mins, 492 cals

Well, here's what this week's nutrition tracking looked like. Was able to clean it up the past two days and net ended only about 150 cals/day over where I was aiming for. Weigh ins and progress photos coming shortly to tell me what I need to tweak for this week.

Edit: Weight this morning was 156.6#, so -2.2# since last week! The goal is actually to lose 1# per week, so I may have a little more flexibility in my diet than I thought, but we all know that the longer we get into cut phase the harder it is to lose, so I don't plan to adjust too much just yet.

Screenshot_20210923-062239_MyFitnessPal.jpeg

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post didn't save, so short version. Leg day + Cluster Bomb.

EZ bar SLDLs x 4 sets
BB squats 12,10,10,10
Front squats 3x10
DB alt lunges 3x8
Calf raises 3x12

57:41, 481 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Push day. Interrupted sleep this morning and didn't quite have the mental drive. Saturday was a high carb/refeed day, dialed it down on Sunday even with guests over, so that was a win.

DB BP 10,8,8,7
Incline DB Flys 3x10
PAUSE
Incline BP 3x12
Close grip BP 3x10
Bench dips 3x10
Standing overhead BB press 10,10,8

Missed timing the first exercise, so this is a bit of an underestimate:

43:05, 221 cals

For anyone who watched the Arnold, what a great night! Nick Walker looked straight up nasty! And the Classic division was phenomenal. I'm a big fan of Logan Franklin, but I also thought Terrence's routine was stellar (as expected) and am now a fan or Peter Molnar as well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Headed out of town for a long weekend. Couldn't come at a better time. Progress has been going well, but I think a little break will do my body good. Been going hard the past two 1/2 weeks. Down another -2.8# as of yesterday, and -0.5% BF since the start. Today was leg day and just wasn't mentally in it.

SLDLs 3x10
BB squats 12,10,10
Alt DB lunges 3x10
Calf raises 3x15
Front squats 3x10

39:26, 240 cals

Won't be tracking cals over the weekend as I'll be camping with the family for one last fall trip with the RV. Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Headed out of town for a long weekend. Couldn't come at a better time. Progress has been going well, but I think a little break will do my body good. Been going hard the past two 1/2 weeks. Down another -2.8# as of yesterday, and -0.5% BF since the start. Today was leg day and just wasn't mentally in it.

SLDLs 3x10
BB squats 12,10,10
Alt DB lunges 3x10
Calf raises 3x15
Front squats 3x10

39:26, 240 cals

Won't be tracking cals over the weekend as I'll be camping with the family for one last fall trip with the RV. Have a great weekend!
Recovery is essential when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle. So stay safe, and enjoy yourself!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recovery is essential when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle. So stay safe, and enjoy yourself!
Thank you @BEAST73! The family had a great fall weekend, weather was perfect, came home with pumpkins and fruit we picked, one last RV trip in the books before putting it away for the season. Ate and drank whatever I wanted. Needed that recharge after being strict on my diet. But ready to attack the week strong!

Started things off with an hour of cardio to get things going, followed by some abs.

1 hr, 13.6 mi, 524 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Push Day.

Pre: 1 scoop Total War Jurassic Blood, 2 caps of @ZOO Special Forces to really dial it in!

Bench Press, suicide grip, warm up x 12, increased weight x 10,9,7 - this grip just feels best for my pressing motion on bench.
Incline DB press 10,7, decreased weight x 10
Incline DB flys x 7, decreased weight x 10,10
Close Grip BP 10,8,7
Bench Dips 15,12,10
Standing Overhead BB press x 8,7,8
Finished with a little posing practice.

1 hr 7 mins, 387 cals

Weekend of non-tracked meals set me back according to the scale, but I'm not going to stress about it. By looks, I'm seeing a smaller waist and tighter weight belt. Arms have had noticeable improvements in vascularity and just looking like the muscle is popping. Feeling good about where my physique is trending at this lighter weight.

Home gym is coming along nicely, finally have all of my mats in and just bought a weight tree so everything stays a bit more organized!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That focus!
Yes, felt great. Don't know how I forgot about this combo! I have almost a full bottle of Special Forces, but would love to see you bring this back under the VLNS line after you roll out the pre's. Imagine this might be a nice option with Daft Pump for many.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick photo update for all of you lurkers out there! Think my legs are starting to come up nicely, particularly with separation (which you obviously can't see in this photo).

20210927_083338.jpg

20210928_070611.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start of Week 4 of this transformation. Pull Day.

BB rows warmup x 12, 10,10,10 increasing weight each set
Deadlifts 10, increased weight x 10,8
EZ bar curls 10,10, dropped weight x 10
EZ bar upright rows 10,8,
Resistance Band Facepulls 3x10
DB laterals 3x10

50:18, 431 cals

Was able to tighten things back up this last half of the week and end up down, current weight 153.6#, 13.8% BF.

RIP George "Da Bull" Petersen. Another one lost way too soon.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1.8 mile run yesterday, leg day today.

EZ bar SLDLs warm up x12, increased weight 3x10
BB squats x 10, increased weight x 10,10
BB front squats 3x10
BB alt lunges x 12, increased weight x 10,10
Calf raises 3x12

53:49, 443 cals

Feeling good about the weights I'm choosing to really activate the muscles being targeted. Good fullness and separation coming along with my quads. Feeling confident! Will post a pic soon.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday morning workout. Push Day.

Pre: God Status Labz ZEUS Godly Gummy, 3/4 scoop - taste was much lighter than expected and I didn't quite get the rush of energy I was expecting. But my WO session was very good, felt like i had more in the tank on most sets.

Bench Press warmup x 12, 3x10
DB incline press 10,10,8
Incline DB flys 10, increased weight x 10,10
Close grip BP x 3, lowered weight as it was too heavy x 7,10,10
Standing overhead BB press x 10,10,10

1 hr 2 mins, 299 cals

Added a weight tree to my home gym set up and I'm probably done with new equipment for a bit. Feeling like my WOs are going well at almost the end of week 4. Looking lean, but still pumped and full. I'm finding that fitting in my macros has gotten easier over the past week or two. Just overall settling into a good rhythm.

Quick update: I work out at 5:30 AM, but by 9:30 AM the crash hit me with this one! Was literally falling asleep reading e-mails. Will probably test out Defiant Unleashed at 3/4 of a scoop either Wed or Thurs of this week @ELROCK

Here are a few photo updates while I'm at it, side tricep shot is from mid-last week to give an idea of where my body comp is at currently. This morning's weight was a bit up, so hoping I can bring it back down by check ins later this week. Also, my home gym set up!

20211010_103339.jpg

20211007_080826.jpg

20211011_063912.jpg

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing fancy this morning. Cardio and abs, fueled with 1 scoop of All Out Sweat pre-WO. Breach/Tango/Canteen/Palatinose combo intra-WO. 36 mins stationary bike, 312 cals.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a day off yesterday purposely. Back in the gym for Week 5 this morning for a Pull Day. Just didn't have the drive this morning, should've worked out yesterday instead.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Defiant Unleashed, was really expecting more from this. Was very underwhelmed. No rush of energy or real focus. Flavor was light, but a bit stronger than Zeus. Based on smell I was expecting the flavor to be strong.

BB rows warm up x 12, 3x10 - working sets lower than usual
Deadlifts 3x10
EZ bar curls x10, dropped weight x 8,8
EZ bar upright rows 3x10
DB laterals 3x10
Bent over DB rows 3x10
Resistance band facepulls 3x10
Close grip DB row x10,8

1 hr 07 mins, 539 cals

Weight: 152.4#
BF: 13.6%

Onward. Also rewarded myself yesterday with a Megalicious Twisted Snickers cookie! First time having their stuff. Saving the rest for after I complete these next 4 weeks.

Update: Good crash around 1:30 today... so basically, overall effects/timeframe for this are longer/more spaced out vs ZEUS which was acute.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woo, today was a good one! Leg day. Finally hit some big numbers on squats for the first time in a while, working my way back up!

Pre: 1 scoop Defiant Unleashed
Intra: Typical cocktail of supps + Cluster Bomb

Thinking the above helped me push on that last set of squats.

EZ bar SLDLs warm up x 12, increased weight 3x10
BB Front squats 3x10
BB squats x 10,10,10 increasing weight on each set! Quads were toasted after this one!
Calf raises 3x15

39:33, 248 cals

Going to go with a higher calorie morning to feed these muscles and know I'll be cheating tomorrow. Let's see how that treats me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went for a short run yesterday, was a little slower than usual. Cold weather coming in might hinder my running, but we'll see how much longer I stick with it. Felt full, yet trim yesterday.

Big difference this morning. Not much motivation. Had a pretty binge day eating yesterday with friends over, pizza for lunch and dinner. Beers were had. So not sure if that helped kill my drive this AM, or if it was the switch back to non-DMHA pre. Also been dealing with some bouts of dizziness lately, so will try to ensure I'm staying well hydrated.

Push Day
Resistance band flys 3x15, increasing weight each set, staying light
Bench press x12, 3x10
Low incline bench press 3x10
Low incline DB flys 3x10

48:55, 148 cals

Just slow grinded through it this morning.

Edit: mid-week damage control weight check in and it's bad, so going to have to hard cut the rest of this week to get back on track!

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why aren't you going to a gym? Looks like a home setup with minimal equipment.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why aren't you going to a gym? Looks like a home setup with minimal equipment.
Mostly out of convenience. With two little kids and working from home, I get up at the crack of dawn to find the time to fit in my workouts. So it saves me time to not have to drive anywhere, plus I can go upstairs and grab the little one if he wakes up early. Been doing this now for 2+ years?

Now that I'm in my new place there's still a few pieces or equipment I'd like to get, but I find I can do most of what I need with the basics. I do miss a leg extension machine and preacher bench though...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly out of convenience. With two little kids and working from home, I get up at the crack of dawn to find the time to fit in my workouts. So it saves me time to not have to drive anywhere, plus I can go upstairs and grab the little one if he wakes up early. Been doing this now for 2+ years?

Now that I'm in my new place there's still a few pieces or equipment I'd like to get, but I find I can do most of what I need with the basics. I do miss a leg extension machine and preacher bench though...
During Lockdown, I used to do Leg Extensions with bands. If the setup is right, you can still get some really good work out of them. Preacher as well was with bands.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to try to finish up this All Out Sweat to get in the BAIBA and paradoxine content. Added in 2 caps of DMAA for 40 mg total pre-WO. Been a while since I've used this so started at a moderate dose. May bump to 60 mg next time. I've dropped my Canteen and carbs intra-WO for remainder of these 3 weeks left, and may only add back in for leg day. Dropped cals these past 3 days down to 1500. Will weigh in today/tomorrow to check progress. Seeing some more veins in my biceps running across, so definitely starting to get that lean look!

BB rows warm up x12, 3x10 increasing weight each set
Rack deadlifts 3x10, increasing weight each set
Resistance band facepulls 3x10
EZ bar curls 3x10 - went light on this and next exercises
DB laterals x bent over DB laterals 3x10

1 hr, 437 cals

Slightly tweaked my back on deadlifts, so went a little lower intensity the rest of the session. Tough when the weights start to get heavy at this lean of a weight.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Turned this morning into something! Start of Week 6, finally broke into a new low weight and have consistent abs (still only when flexing).

Leg Day.

Pre: 60 mg DMAA, 1 scoop All Out Sweat
Intra: 1 scoop MOAB, 1 scoop Tango, 1 scoop Breach

EZ bar SLDLs x 12, 3x10
BB squats 3x10
Calf raises 3x15
Alt DB lunges 3x10
BB front squats 3x10

1 hr 1 mins, 457 cals

Weight yesterday was 152.2#, 13.6% BF. So a 5.4# weight loss and -0.7% BF over 5 weeks and lowest weight and BF I've been since tracking. On target to hit my goal for this contest, which basically now I'm treating as a light practice run for a competition prep to see if I have it in me...

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably the douchiest of pictures I could take, but I'm pretty proud of finally having some abs for the first time in my life, so I thought all of you gym bros would appreciate it - even if I'm not willing to post it up on social media, LOL.

20211021_123015.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 AM wake up call. Push Day.

Pre: 1 scoop ZEUS
Intra: 1 scoop Breach, 1 scoop Tango, 1 as scoop MOAB

Bench Press warm up x12, 3x10 suicide grip
Incline BP x10, increased weight x 8,8
Incline DB flys 3x10, feet on bench
Close Grip BP x 9,7,5 failed on last rep
Bench Dips 3x12
Standing Overhead BB press x10 - ended here as the little man woke up.

1hr 5 mins, 333 cals

Killer workout session, ZEUS is great and Push Days are just my favorite. Major crash after though.

Had a high cal, cheat day yesterday on top of a morning cardio session. My son brought home some illness from daycare, so I felt a little off yesterday. Back at it this morning though with a vengeance! Time to get that nutrition back on track to end week 6.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to skip yesterday for various reasons, but back in the gym for a cardio session this morning. Honestly, that little pause had my motivation down a bit today. But I powered through and hit 40 mins cardio for 9.2 miles on the bike, plus full ab workout. Tomorrow wraps week 6, so we're getting down to the wire. Gotta just push through and double down. Photo updates coming soon...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the leanest I think ive ever seen you brother! Definately putting in the work! Keep going!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the leanest I think ive ever seen you brother! Definately putting in the work! Keep going!
Not quite TheMrMuscle lean, but it definitely is the leanest I've been. I haven't been in this type of condition before! In all honesty, cal reduction and diet has been going pretty well and it's getting easier to control. Obviously I'm ready for when these 8 weeks are over so I can pig out a bit, but I think I'm going to try to stay relatively lean coming off of this even in a bulk phase.

Pre: 60 mg DMAA +1 scoop All Out Sweat
Intra: 1 scoop each MOAB, Tango, Breach

Resistance band curls 3x15
BB curls x 10,8,8
BB rows 3x10
Rack deadlifts x10, increased weight x 10 - 20 min PAUSE
Resumed WO for one more set x10
EZ bar upright rows 3x10
DB laterals x Bent over DB laterals x10,10,10

56:10, 327 cals

Interruption mid-WO wasn't helpful, but today's session wasn't as stellar as I'd hoped it would be on a pull day. Will take updated measurements and pics tomorrow which is the start of Week 7.

Edit: couldn't help myself and weighed in today at 151.0# on the dot!

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woo! Start of Week 7, weighed in at 151.0# and 13.4% BF! Progress keeps coming! My guess is in the next two weeks if all goes well I may be able to get to just about 13% which would be fantastic, but I'm going to do a stretch goal of sub-13!

Two progress photos, one from last week showing some more of that vascularity:

20211021_081917~2.jpg

And as they say, bodybuilding shows are won from the back. And I'm finally starting to see some detail coming through at this level of leanness! This is from today:

image.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg day.

Added in a scoop of Cluster Bomb intra-WO this morning. Joint have been creaky lately, particularly my knees so will start up some Cissus XT twice per day.

EZ bar SLDLs x12, 3x10
BB front squats 3x10
BB squats 3x8
Calf raises 3x15
DB alt lunges x 6,6,8 - decreased weight on each set

49:51, 452 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I had posted again the other day, but anyways this past weekend I went off the rails a bit. Already know that my weight is up and not going to bother checking this morning, I know it's bad. My body is reacting negatively to the junk I ate. Using it to fuel this morning's pump though. Looking full if nothing else.

Push Day.

Intra: 1 scoop each, MOAB, TANGO, Breach.

Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands x10,10
Bench Press x12, 10,10,9
Incline DB press x8, decrease weight x10,10
Incline DB flys 3x10
Close Grip BP x15,12,9
Standing Overhead BB press 3x10
Resistance band cable flys 3x12

1 hr 10 mins, 322 cals

Will weigh in on Wed/Thurs after tightening diet back up. Need to stay clean and not stray this next week and a half. I've seen a lot of the pics from those who've finished their transformation already and I'm going to need to get a little more dramatic with vascularity/cuts to be competitive I think. Plan is to drop creatine and start to shed water the last 5 days or so. Probably add in some carbs to the last few workouts to fill out while dropping intracellular water.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thought I had posted again the other day, but anyways this past weekend I went off the rails a bit. Already know that my weight is up and not going to bother checking this morning, I know it's bad. My body is reacting negatively to the junk I ate. Using it to fuel this morning's pump though. Looking full if nothing else.

Push Day.

Intra: 1 scoop each, MOAB, TANGO, Breach.

Rotator cuff ex, resistance bands x10,10
Bench Press x12, 10,10,9
Incline DB press x8, decrease weight x10,10
Incline DB flys 3x10
Close Grip BP x15,12,9
Standing Overhead BB press 3x10
Resistance band cable flys 3x12

1 hr 10 mins, 322 cals

Will weigh in on Wed/Thurs after tightening diet back up. Need to stay clean and not stray this next week and a half. I've seen a lot of the pics from those who've finished their transformation already and I'm going to need to get a little more dramatic with vascularity/cuts to be competitive I think. Plan is to drop creatine and start to shed water the last 5 days or so. Probably add in some carbs to the last few workouts to fill out while dropping intracellular water.
good luck :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
End of Week 7. One more to go...

Pre: 1 scoop Jurassic Blood Total War, 40 mg DMAA
Intra: 1 scoop each MOAB, TANGO, Breach

BB curls x10, decreased weight x10,10
Bent over BB rows 3x10
Deadlifts x10,10,8
V bar Close Grip Rows 3x10
DB laterals x Bent over DB rows x10/8, x10/10, x10/8
DB pullovers 2x10

55:34, 392 cals

Weight: 151.2#
BF: 13.5%

Up 0.2# and 0.1% BF since last week. Dropping creatine starting tomorrow.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight this morning was 150.4#
Leg day was cut short, but still got in some decent reps.
Pre: 2 scoops of Superhuman Burn Smurf Juice, 60 mg DMAA
Intra: 1 scoop each Tango, MOAB, Breach, + 1 scoop palatinose

EZ bar SLDLs 3x10
Alt BB lunges x10, PAUSE, 2x10
Front BB squats 3x10
Calf raises 3x15

Forgot to start the fitbit, so unsure how many cals today. Had to stop for about 30 mins in between.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here we are at the start of the week. Got in a WO on Sat, missed on Sunday partly due to time change. But did get in a good hour long hike outdoors and some yard work.

Pre: 2 scoops Superhuman Burn, 60 mg DMAA
Intra: 1 scoop each MOAB, Breach, palatinose

Push Day:
Rotator cuff ex x15/12, x15/12
Bench Press x12, x10,8,6
Incline BP x10,6,9
Incline DB flys 3x10
Close grip BP 3x10
Standing Overhead Press 3x10
Resistance band cable flys x15,12,12

1 hr 19 mins, 472 cals

Calories were higher this past weekend than I had anticipated, so hoping that my weight isn't too far off this AM. Wednesday is the last check in and I'll be taking final photos. Feeling a little soft around the midsection the past few days. Will be happy when I can loosen things up a bit though.

Edit: weight this AM at 151.0#, 13.4% BF

Really sad news about another bodybuilder, this time Mr O #14 Shawn Rhoden. A classic physique even before classic division came about. I loved that he brought aesthetics and conditioning back to the open division when it was going mass (and still has). With whatever was going on in his life, he will go down in history as a champion, father, and friend to many. RIP.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight this morning down to 150.4#, still holding at 13.4% BF. Did my last cardio session, 45 mins, 387 cals, 8.6 mi.

Tomorrow I'll do a back/full body pump up workout to get blood flowing and maybe add in some nitrates for added vascularity.

Quick check in photo, but abs/thigh shot is becoming one of my favorites.

Screenshot_20211109-123718_Instagram.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
End of the 8 week transformation and I achieved my goal! This morning woke up and somehow weighed in at 148.6#, 13.1% BF. Didn't think I was going to get to 150#. That's a -9#, -1.2% BF weight loss over these 8 weeks. Honestly looking forward to relaxing my diet a bit. While I didn't do anything too extreme during this cut, as I wanted it to be manageable and realistic, I did drop down to anywhere from 500-700 cals/day under maintenance, mostly eliminated alcohol and sweets from the diet. Mostly cut out mid-afternoon and pre-bed meals/shakes.

Decided to do a full body workout to get blood flowing prior to taking final photos, which I'll probably post up here. Lower back was acting up a little yesterday and this morning.

Pre: 2 caps Special Forces, 4 caps HYDRO3, 1 scoop Total War Zombie Blood.
Intra: 1 scoop Breach, MOAB, Cluster Bomb.

Resistance band rows 3x15
Bent over BB rows 3x10
Resistance band cable flys 3x15
Bench Press x10,10,9
Front squats 3x10
DB laterals x12,10,10
Close grip BP 3x10
EZ bar curls 3x10

1 hr 4 mins, 434 cals

Looking forward to devouring an entire plateful of cookies I've been saving just for this event! Will probably force a few days of rest before jumping back into it.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After a 3 day hiatus, went for a run yesterday. 1.78 miles, 10:10 min/mi, plus ab work after.

Back into it this week. May continue with my push/pull/legs routine as I've seemingly been making good progress with it. Plus the extra cals/carbs now should help numbers a bit.

Pre: 1.5 scoops YOLO Dark Blue Bomb - this stuff tastes really good, like a blueberry lemonade. Was expecting it to be blue raz, but was pleasantly surprised. Given the formula is stacked was expecting this to hit harder and give a bigger pump. Clean alertness, but no real stim feeling. 2 scoops seems excessive, so not sure I'll go there.
Intra: 1 scoop each Amino Infusion, MOAB, Tango, Canteen, Cluster Bomb

Rotator cuff ex x12,12
Resistance band flys 3x15
Bench Press x12, x10,10,10
Incline Bench Press x5, dropped weight x3, x10,8
Incline DB flys 3x10
Close Grip BP x8, dropped weight x10,10
Overhead BB press x8,7,6

1 hr 5 mins, 296 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Schedule has been a little off lately due to home life, but got in a back WO and 2 cardio sessions. Going to try for harder/heavier weights in this next phase. Blended up a tub of Neurosurge 2.0 from like 10+ years ago maybe longer, to use pre-cardio. Just looking for something not overly stimmy/not for pumps that I can down just to wake up before I hop on the bike, in case anyone has a reco.