Shipping

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying to order thermoamp and all out sweat shipping was coming up as 16$ I thought it was free shipping over 100? Looking to order today as I am almost out of thermoamp. Also, is thermoamp stock running low?it would only allow me to order one and it's sold out at DPS. Thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
apologies - this looks like it was splitting the order between our two fulfillment warehouses...and charging you shipping twice.

I've fixed it so that even if we have to split the order you're not charged shipping twice.

You're also right, if your order is over $100 then you get free shipping

Lastly, I've updated the inventory of Thermoamp, but we are down to single digits ... we had a shipment expected to arrive before labor day, but it's been delayed. We do have more than 1 in stock, but it's not much more than that

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to make things easier, I just sent you a custom invoice with all the proper discounts/etc

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help much appreciated ended up buying 2 bottles of thermoamp wife and i both use and are close to running out.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
to make things easier, I just sent you a custom invoice with all the proper discounts/etc
This is one of the reason Iconic Formulations is a great company. @delsolrob always going the extra mile for the customer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trying to order thermoamp and all out sweat shipping was coming up as 16$ I thought it was free shipping over 100? Looking to order today as I am almost out of thermoamp. Also, is thermoamp stock running low?it would only allow me to order one and it's sold out at DPS. Thanks!
thermoamp together with all out sweat is a great combo---enjoy!!!