Prescription anadrol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to a particular medical condition i will be prescribed 8 weeks of oxymetholone at 50mg a day.
My liver will be monitored during that time and ill be running the proper liver support.

My question is - would it be worth it to save enough anadrol that i could run 3 weeks with a dienolone cycle? - That would mean 5 weeks on anadrol this time. Then after some time it would be 25mg anadrol and 100mg dienogen on top of trt.

OR i could run 50 mg anadrol for 8 weeks. And a separate blast of dienolone later some time.

goal now is lean bulk. Im a lean 185. Lots of training experience, moderate AAS/PH experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Due to a particular medical condition i will be prescribed 8 weeks of oxymetholone at 50mg a day.
My liver will be monitored during that time and ill be running the proper liver support.

My question is - would it be worth it to save enough anadrol that i could run 3 weeks with a dienolone cycle? - That would mean 5 weeks on anadrol this time. Then after some time it would be 25mg anadrol and 100mg dienogen on top of trt.

OR i could run 50 mg anadrol for 8 weeks. And a separate blast of dienolone later some time.

goal now is lean bulk. Im a lean 185. Lots of training experience, moderate AAS/PH experience.
If you've got a medical condition serious enough to warrant getting an Anadrol prescription, I highly recommend taking it as the Dr prescribed.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you the same guy who's been posting recently about heart hypertrophy/remodelling? Why is your doc prescribing anadrol?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you've got a medical condition serious enough to warrant getting an Anadrol prescription, I highly recommend taking it as the Dr prescribed.
yep exactly. anadrol isn’t normally a standard add on to trt so if your prescribed it there should be a specific reason bro…..

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you the same guy who's been posting recently about heart hypertrophy/remodelling? Why is your doc prescribing anadrol?
Good memory! Yeah that was me. I wont be taking it if my heart monitor testing cones back abnormal.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
“Research animals” “medical condition” “doctor prescribed” just a curtain to hide behind

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Research animals” “medical condition” “doctor prescribed” just a curtain to hide behind
If that's what he's doing, that's understandable.

I was prescribed Anadrol for a certain condition myself....

But if he was actually prescribed it for a medical condition.... He needs to listen to his Dr.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that's what he's doing, that's understandable.

I was prescribed Anadrol for a certain condition myself....

But if he was actually prescribed it for a medical condition.... He needs to listen to his Dr.
Thank you for your concern. Given my situation i have some flexibility with how i take it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for your concern. Given my situation i have some flexibility with how i take it.
.... Perhaps we were being treated for the same condition ....

:unsure:

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.... Perhaps we were being treated for the same condition ....

:unsure:
😆 who knows 🤷‍♂️

anyway, to my question, would it be worth it to save enough to run 6 weeks with 100mg dienogen? Or would it be a waste?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
😆 who knows 🤷‍♂️

anyway, to my question, would it be worth it to save enough to run 6 weeks with 100mg dienogen? Or would it be a waste?
Honestly, part of that question would be .... What are you saving it FROM.
Without knowing that... It would be hard for me to answer the second part.
(You're welcome to PM me if you like ... )

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, part of that question would be .... What are you saving it FROM.
Without knowing that... It would be hard for me to answer the second part.
(You're welcome to PM me if you like ... )
It would be saved from the 8 weeks of anadrol at 50mg a day. I could save 3 weeks of it and run it at 25 mg for 6 weeks along side dienogen instead of 8 solid weeks with trt

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It would be saved from the 8 weeks of anadrol at 50mg a day. I could save 3 weeks of it and run it at 25 mg for 6 weeks along side dienogen instead of 8 solid weeks with trt
Personally, I'd run it full strength.
(Not save any)