Favorite transdermal carrier?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love making transdermal preworkouts.
Test base dissolves perfectly in DMSO.

I would like to dissolve raw powders with esters attached (test p, mast p, trest ace) into solutions, but DMSO just doesn't cut it for esters. Crystals won't dissolve.
Even after adding a good bit of alcohol, propionate ester doesn't dissolve.

Anyone has any experience dissolving steroids with esters in Salvo from Iron Legion or any other homemade transdermal solution?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phlojel ultra is by far the best carrier, followed by salvo in my opinion

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI… I would be interested in these. Just throwing that out there.

pcf

Awards

I would like to dissolve raw powders with esters attached (test p, mast p, trest ace) into solutions, but DMSO just doesn't cut it for esters. Crystals won't dissolve.

Anyone has any experience dissolving steroids with esters in Salvo from Iron Legion or any other homemade transdermal solution?
When you say “Test Base” what are you referring too?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

@delsolrob is the authority on salvo

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you say “Test Base” what are you referring too?
He's referring to Testosterone with no ester attached.

Last edited:

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news: yesterday I actually managed to dissolve 3g of Testosterone Propionate into 30ml of 99.99% pure DMSO.

The last times I tried, I hadn't heated it enough. This time I placed the vial in near boiling water for 20 min: no crystals, no residue whatsoever.

There is still a question whether the propionate ester makes it past the dermis layer of the skin.
All the studies conducted on the topic showed that the ester is uncleaved upon skin penetration, and you are left with pure testosterone with no ester in your blood.

The only way to know is to apply once a day everyday and to draw bloods 24h after.
This way I will know if the proprionate ester achieved its sustain-release job.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phlojel ultra is by far the best carrier, followed by salvo in my opinion
I've never dared order Phlojel as I fear the complexity of mixing a raw powder into a gel substance.
Mixing powder into liquid is straight forward, but I have no idea how to get a homogenous solution with Phlojel.

How do you proceed?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
interesting thread. what's the reason for making a dermal test instead on injecting? does it actually work better for some things? or just trying to avoid needles?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never dared order Phlojel as I fear the complexity of mixing a raw powder into a gel substance.
Mixing powder into liquid is straight forward, but I have no idea how to get a homogenous solution with Phlojel.

How do you proceed?
It’s actually a cream, just the same as moisturizer there’s a link on the bass killer website how to do it, I actually mix the raws in 96% pure alcohol first to ensure it’s not grainy then add it to the phojel. I’ve tried test base, test ace and tren ace all with great results. In the past I’ve used dmso mixes which are also great but I find them more unstable and depending on the purity of the dmso your breath can be terrible. Just my 2 cents, I generally use tds as I work in a remote location and my bags get checked so this provides the perfect solution. Hope it helps

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
interesting thread. what's the reason for making a dermal test instead on injecting? does it actually work better for some things? or just trying to avoid needles?
It can work ok for TRT but won't come close to an injectable cycle. It will also be way more expensive. Avoiding needles is about the only reason. Perhaps trying to hide the usage from wife or significant other. I did this years ago. I was practically bathing in the stuff. I don't remember the exact amount but I know it was over 200mg/day. Had bloods done and it brought me a little above normal range. You only absorb about half the gear so a lot goes to waste. I don't even want to think about how expensive it would be to run Mast transdermal. But like I said if it needs to stay on the down low and money isn't a concern it's an alternative. No way would I do it again though.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good news: yesterday I actually managed to dissolve 3g of Testosterone Propionate into 30ml of 99.99% pure DMSO.

The last times I tried, I hadn't heated it enough. This time I placed the vial in near boiling water for 20 min: no crystals, no residue whatsoever.

There is still a question whether the propionate ester makes it past the dermis layer of the skin.
All the studies conducted on the topic showed that the ester is uncleaved upon skin penetration, and you are left with pure testosterone with no ester in your blood.

The only way to know is to apply once a day everyday and to draw bloods 24h after.
This way I will know if the proprionate ester achieved its sustain-release job.
I have used test prop in dmso successfully but after a while it recrystallized.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used TD test base as PWO just for a boost and it worked really well. Nice pumps with a bit of an alpha feeling. Also if it’s in a cream you can apply it to your nuts. Some say it will convert to DHT a little more and it helps in the bedroom.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can work ok for TRT but won't come close to an injectable cycle. It will also be way more expensive. Avoiding needles is about the only reason. Perhaps trying to hide the usage from wife or significant other. I did this years ago. I was practically bathing in the stuff. I don't remember the exact amount but I know it was over 200mg/day. Had bloods done and it brought me a little above normal range. You only absorb about half the gear so a lot goes to waste. I don't even want to think about how expensive it would be to run Mast transdermal. But like I said if it needs to stay on the down low and money isn't a concern it's an alternative. No way would I do it again though.
50mg Test base in pure DMSO applied 3 times a day (for a total of 150mg test) gets my total test at 2400ng/dl 10h after last application.
That's enough for me, I don't need it above, it prevents the risk of abscess with injections, and I can indeed explain it easier to the wife.

daveisme

Awards
how much dmso was needed to hold that amount of test?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have no idea how anyone tolerates DMSO gel irritation

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never had any trouble with DMSO. But pinning is so much easier and I never had a problem with it either.