Inhibit-e as a staple?

Steve216

Awards
I've been on AE, M-test and follidrone for almost 3 months now and I'm loving it.
I've read of ppl using all 3 as staples which I'm considering doing. I started inhibit e 1month ago just finished the bottle and started BLR letrone.
Can inhibit e or letrone be ran as a staple with the rest of my stack or do the AI's need to be cycled?
Thanks.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know if inhibit-E’s safe for taking year round and I’d recommend replacing it with olympus labs’ ar1macare pro. Ar1macare pro’s definitely ok for taking year round and you also get a nice assortment of ergogenics and things which are good for your overall health

on a separate note test boosters like m-test should be cycled. The usually recommendation is 6 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.
I know it’s tempting to stay on ‘permanently’, I’ve done it before, but the longer you’re on for the less effective it’ll be and the longer you’ll need to take a break for. In the long-run it’s better if you cycle it 6:4 or at most 8:4

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just me personally I will always take a break after 8 to 12 weeks of use of a supplement. Of course besides the common staples like protein, creatine, aminos, multi, fish oil, etc. For natural anabolics, test boosters, AIs I would recommend cycling them and taking a break.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We all addressed this in the duplicate thread good discussion found below: