Suggestions for 15 year hiatus from andros

bludevil73

Awards
Hey, it’s been probably 10 years since I’ve posted on the board and 15 or longer since I’ve ran anything hormonal. My last ph was PA’s 1-AD. Im now 48 years old and weigh 180lbs at 11-12% BF. With Covid, I’ve been working from home since March of 2020 and have purchased enough equipment for a quality home gym since my gym has closed. Unfortunately with age, I’ve found it’s harder to put on muscle, lose bf or increase strength naturally so I’ve decided to jump on the MILD andro wagon. I’m thinking of running iconic formulations Alpha-4 for 8 weeks.
I’d like to either add ultra hard or CEL Stanoplex to it but wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on what best to stack for a slight recomp. Mainly trying to add a little muscle with minimum fat gain. Will run CEL cycle assist throughout and fish oil. Looking to keep PCT otc if possible. Thinking sustain alpha or m-test (if in stock) or both and PCT assist with creatine and fish oil

Any thoughts or recommendations for an old newbie?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
None of them will compare to the old andros but they are still great. Iconic formulations alpha 1 and 4 are unfortunately no more. Could possibly find the alpha gains on iconic formulations on the random site. Some combo of 1-dhea, epiandro, and 3-ad would be an awesome combo

bludevil73

Awards
None of them will compare to the old andros but they are still great. Iconic formulations alpha 1 and 4 are unfortunately no more. Could possibly find the alpha gains on iconic formulations on the random site. Some combo of 1-dhea, epiandro, and 3-ad would be an awesome combo
Hey thanks for the info, when looking on dps, I still see Alpha 4 available

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey thanks for the info, when looking on dps, I still see Alpha 4 available
That’s a great ‘base’ to fight suppression, lethargy…on cycle and it will add a little
something…But ultimately you will want to stack that with another compound that will be doing the work…As mentioned above, the other current andros are good choices, but need high dosage to be effective.

At 48, with what you’ve mentioned regarding gaining muscle, and recovery - I would not short change your pct. (I wouldn’t suggest anyone short change their pct, honestly)
Definitely get a serm for pct, I like to run both.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you exhausted all the natural avenues? I mean there are some srs high grade offerings from APEX>.. and they are on sale BOGO right now...
for your goals i would recommend Epichaos and Ursa major. both are nutrient partitioning powerhouses. I think of Ursa as natures d N p

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultra hard would have you feeling good along with the 4 and you should be able to put on a little mass with them too. If you wanted to run 1-andro it would add the Most mass out of the group. We still have some at strong as well.

bludevil73

Awards
have you exhausted all the natural avenues? I mean there are some srs high grade offerings from APEX>.. and they are on sale BOGO right now...
for your goals i would recommend Epichaos and Ursa major. both are nutrient partitioning powerhouses. I think of Ursa as natures d N p
Thank you, I’m unfamiliar with Ursa Major so going to research a lil more

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, I’m unfamiliar with Ursa Major so going to research a lil more
Topical ursa is great stuff. One of the better natty options out there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, it’s been probably 10 years since I’ve posted on the board and 15 or longer since I’ve ran anything hormonal. My last ph was PA’s 1-AD. Im now 48 years old and weigh 180lbs at 11-12% BF. With Covid, I’ve been working from home since March of 2020 and have purchased enough equipment for a quality home gym since my gym has closed. Unfortunately with age, I’ve found it’s harder to put on muscle, lose bf or increase strength naturally so I’ve decided to jump on the MILD andro wagon. I’m thinking of running iconic formulations Alpha-4 for 8 weeks.
I’d like to either add ultra hard or CEL Stanoplex to it but wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on what best to stack for a slight recomp. Mainly trying to add a little muscle with minimum fat gain. Will run CEL cycle assist throughout and fish oil. Looking to keep PCT otc if possible. Thinking sustain alpha or m-test (if in stock) or both and PCT assist with creatine and fish oil

Any thoughts or recommendations for an old newbie?
for the goals you have listed the combo of ALPHA FOUR AND ICON ONE sounds perfect---both products are still available at STRONG SUPPLEMENTs but once the current supply runs out they are both gone.

bludevil73

Awards
for the goals you have listed the combo of ALPHA FOUR AND ICON ONE sounds perfect---both products are still available at STRONG SUPPLEMENTs but once the current supply runs out they are both gone.
Thanks for the suggestion, assuming Serm is highly suggested for this stack rather than TRS combo

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TRS is likely sufficient

CubsFan312

CubsFan312

Awards
Shame nobody can get their hands on Nor-Andro or 1,4Andro and make that stuff into a topical. As it's sold now, it's way underdosed and too expensive.

But I agree with everyone else on the 1Andro and the 4Andro. Keep in mind they are making a double conversion in your body to the main hormone, so they're not going to be as potent as the 1AD PA made back in the day.

Also, if you're using topical 1Andro you're going to want to switch where you rub it into your body daily as a rash can build up.

Good luck.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, that's dope as f*ck! I wonder how long it would last if I stocked up on it. Too bad it's only 75mg per pump and pricey as all hell.

Now if someone makes 1,4andro transdermal I'll be impressed. That will be like real Boldenone.
I think one bottle lasts a month, and the transdermals are effective at a lower dosage than oral. I’m experimenting with their transdermal 4 and it’s great…