Redcon1 pulls out of the Arnold cause he's a commie!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you read it right!! One of the shows biggest sponsors say they will no longer support any of his shows after his #covidcommie statements last week. in so many words they support his right to think what he thinks but can not in good faith spend money with anyone who is so far disconnected from the American freedoms we have.

Redcon is a huge supporter of our troops.

Way to go REDCON1 ! !

i think i will revisit their line up and place an order~

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you read it right!! One of the shows biggest sponsors say they will no longer support any of his shows after his #covidcommie statements last week. in so many words they support his right to think what he thinks but can not in good faith spend money with anyone who is so far disconnected from the American freedoms we have.

Way to go REDCON1 ! !

I couldn't believe arnie said that, especially as he's enjoyed American freedom, prosperity and all that US of A good good for decades. He's the epitome of the American dream, an immigrant mega success! I think it was a very poor choice of words and after listening to the whole clip it seems he was making a valid point but used the wrong language to get his point across. I personally am choosing a generous interpretation of what he said and giving him the benefit of doubt based on his character

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't believe anyone is shocked Arnold said that. Everyone loves to kiss Arnold's ass but he's a huge douchebag and has always been one lol. I'm not a fan of redcon and I could really care less what Arnold said, but I think redcon is awesome for putting there foot down on something they disagree with instead of being a kiss ass

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe anyone is shocked Arnold said that. Everyone loves to kiss Arnold's ass but he's a huge douchebag and has always been one lol. I'm not a fan of redcon and I could really care less what Arnold said, but I think redcon is awesome for putting there foot down on something they disagree with instead of being a kiss ass
i think many Americans are WAKING up to all this woke'ism.

i cut up my american express card---hardly ever used it but i let them know i don't support their forcing crt training on employees.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of these chi-com fools have handlers. They are activated to gaslight the public as favors or blackmail (threatened with certain dirt they can release on them, or are just paying them extreme amounts of money).

Take The Rock for instance. He was literally the poster child for the American Dream. Then they flipped the switch on him and he went full potato posting videos supporting Sleepy Joe, while he works out in his million dollar gym with a giant American flag in the background, and all his gear and merchandise is gimmicked up Military type offerings.

All scum. And all will pay the price, very soon.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Way to go REDCON1 ! !

Good news

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why does the suggestion of wearing a mask and get vaccinated bother you guys? Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Yeah some private businesses require you to wear a mask in their place of business but they also require you to wear clothes. I don’t care what Arnold said but that is his right to say it and Redcon1 has the same right to pull out of the Arnold Classic. What has either one these people done to make your life better or easier? Praising either side only makes you fell better because it’s the side you agree with.

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All of these chi-com fools have handlers. They are activated to gaslight the public as favors or blackmail (threatened with certain dirt they can release on them, or are just paying them extreme amounts of money).

Take The Rock for instance. He was literally the poster child for the American Dream. Then they flipped the switch on him and he went full potato posting videos supporting Sleepy Joe, while he works out in his million dollar gym with a giant American flag in the background, and all his gear and merchandise is gimmicked up Military type offerings.

All scum. And all will pay the price, very soon.
There you go..Glad to see someone who knows what;s going on. Arnie is in the "Club" and is totally controlled. Why do you think they all hate Trump. Hes putting an end to all this crap.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why does the suggestion of wearing a mask and get vaccinated bother you guys? Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Yeah some private businesses require you to wear a mask in their place of business but they also require you to wear clothes. I don’t care what Arnold said but that is his right to say it and Redcon1 has the same right to pull out of the Arnold Classic. What has either one these people done to make your life better or easier? Praising either side only makes you fell better because it’s the side you agree with.
You haven't been paying attention. They are pushing forward to forcing you to do all the things you mentioned, like everyone suspected. You do not need a vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.8887% survival rate, that is not a "pandemic". The death rates are the same in 2020 as they were in 2018 and 2019. The sooner you figure this out, the sooner you'll ask questions why they are pushing this vaccine. (which isn't even technically a vaccine).

This is NOT a GOP vs DEM thing. Trump has even suggested in interviews many times to take the 'vaccine'. Al whilst we find out the chit doesn't even WORK.

Think. Study. Research. Stay away from "Google" to find your intel.

Welcome to the Red Pill.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You haven't been paying attention. They are pushing forward to forcing you to do all the things you mentioned, like everyone suspected. You do not need a vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.8887% survival rate, that is not a "pandemic". The death rates are the same in 2020 as they were in 2018 and 2019. The sooner you figure this out, the sooner you'll ask questions why they are pushing this vaccine. (which isn't even technically a vaccine).

This is NOT a GOP vs DEM thing. Trump has even suggested in interviews many times to take the 'vaccine'. Al whilst we find out the chit doesn't even WORK.

Think. Study. Research. Stay away from "Google" to find your intel.

Welcome to the Red Pill.
I’ve been paying attention. I understand everything you are saying. When I said sides I wasn’t referring to dems or reps. I meant Arnold and Redcon1 sorry for the confusion. Still my question on suggesting on wearing a mask and getting a vaccine bothers people hasn’t been answered.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again I repeat respectfully nobody is forcing you to do anything.
have you been under a rock? for instance.. in my state they just mandated ALL health care workers and ALL government workers must be vaxxed. in austrailia they are going door to door and jabbing people with or with out consent. im sorry bro but you are delusional if you think people are not being forced.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, not that I needed more of an excuse to but I guess I’ll be voting with my wallet - RC1 won’t get another penny from me.

Last edited:

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
have you been under a rock? for instance.. in my state they just mandated ALL health care workers and ALL government workers must be vaxxed. in austrailia they are going door to door and jabbing people with or with out consent. im sorry bro but you are delusional if you think people are not being forced.
I’m not delusional but I understand where there can be some confusion on the vaccine rollout depending on where you get your information. I don’t live in Australia but they seem to not want any cases of the COVID-19 in there country unlike here in the US well you know because of freedom.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not delusional but I understand where there can be some confusion on the vaccine rollout depending on where you get your information. I don’t live in Australia but they seem to not want any cases of the COVID-19 in there country unlike here in the US well you know because of freedom.
this just in!!! WA state mandates all public and PRIVATE school workers must be vaxxed or loose their jobs !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the coercian is gaining in intensity-here in my home state of indiana[home of mike pence] amy coney barrett a supposedly conservative member of SCOTUS ruled against indiana university students in their fight against forced vaccinations...

in the world of social media things have really heated up...a few months ago the coercion was that it was you patriotic duty to get vaccinated---fast forward a few months and a guy on this forum posted that those not vaccinated SHOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR MANSLAUGHTER....geez

Last edited:

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
this just in!!! WA state mandates all public and PRIVATE school workers must be vaxxed or loose their jobs !!
Did you read the whole article? If you didn’t please do. Again I’m not here to judge just want to understand why the suggestion of wearing a mask and/or getting vaccinated is a problem.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you read the whole article? If you didn’t please do. Again I’m not here to judge just want to understand why the suggestion of wearing a mask and/or getting vaccinated is a problem.
suggestion my arse---they aren't giving indiana university students AND staff a choice....a supreme court judge has already ruled against choice...once you begin taking away choices it is a slippery slope---

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Again I repeat respectfully nobody is forcing you to do anything.
Yeeaah, about that tho, you pay taxes right? Once something becomes law you kind of are forced to follow it and if people sit back stay quiet whilst others say screw your freedom and fear monger then silly laws get passed by scumbag poli-trickians
are-you-sure-about-that.jpeg

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeeaah, about that tho, you pay taxes right? Once something becomes law you kind of are forced to follow it and if people sit back stay quiet whilst others say screw your freedom and fear monger then silly laws get passed by scumbag poli-trickiansView attachment 207809
I’m not sure what taxes/laws have to do with the vaccines but this only became a political issues once both sides figured how to use it to their advantage.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks like they're allowing for religious and/or medical exemptions.
they say that, but then ... they also said 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and we just got out of lock down a couple months ago. this state is severely corrupt. as soon as someone ties it up in our liberal courts they just look the other way and let the governor do as he pleases. its a total sham and they will get their way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
having been born in 1958 i've had a lot of vaccinations, and then being in the navy and having traveled around the world i got even more vaccinations and took quinine pills for around a week before my ship anchored for shore duty at mombasa kenya...for at least the last 10 years i've got a flu shot and every 7 years a pneumonia shot---as you can see i am no anti-vaxxer.....

but i have felt from the beginning there was something rushed and sketchy about these covid vaccines---------the amount of money involved-and then the manufacturers wanting and getting special dispensation sent up red flags for me...

the manufacturers have total immunity from both civil and criminal liability-hmm:unsure:

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
having been born in 1958 i've had a lot of vaccinations, and then being in the navy and having traveled around the world i got even more vaccinations and took quinine pills for around a week before my ship anchored for shore duty at mombasa kenya...for at least the last 10 years i've got a flu shot and every 7 years a pneumonia shot---as you can see i am no anti-vaxxer.....

but i have felt from the beginning there was something rushed and sketchy about these covid vaccines---------the amount of money involved-and then the manufacturers wanting and getting special dispensation sent up red flags for me...

the manufacturers have total immunity from both civil and criminal liability-hmm:unsure:
Now we have something to talk about. The people and the money behind the vaccines. Take it or don’t take isn’t the issue but the why? Instead of fighting with each other about taking it or not maybe we should be asking the manufacturers and the government more questions but instead we argue with each other about some damn masks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It looks like they're allowing for religious and/or medical exemptions.
professional suicide, imo.

think Muhammad Ali and his conscientious objector conviction---i'm sure you remember that-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now we have something to talk about. The people and the money behind the vaccines. Take it or don’t take isn’t the issue but the why? Instead of fighting with each other about taking it or not maybe we should be asking the manufacturers and the government more questions but instead we argue with each other about some damn masks.
i think dividing the people has been the plan every since trump walked down that escallator....but in all honesty the division in this country goes much deeper than masks/vaccinations, they have just become the focal point.

i think the government is much more clever than many of us give them credit for.

kenic03

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i think dividing the people has been the plan every since trump walked down that escallator....but in all honesty the division in this country goes much deeper than masks/vaccinations, they have just become the focal point.

i think the government is much more clever than many of us give them credit for.
They have to be to stay in power.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The only power the middle and lower class have is numbers. So separating people by politics, religion, race, sex, class, etc and we essentially have no power.

Cambridge did a study showing we have little to no control over legislation. It is economic elites that do. They work hand in hand with the government. Kinda like I don’t know, Fascism maybe.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not sure what taxes/laws have to do with the vaccines but this only became a political issues once both sides figured how to use it to their advantage.
You said no ones being forced to do anything, my point is once things become law we are all FORCED to do it, like taxes. You, me and every other adult pays some kind of tax and its not because we love the govt its because we go to jail or get bankrupted if we don't. So when people say relax no ones being forced thats when silly laws get passed, they do anyway but even quicker and stupider when people don't voice their opinion. And everything is political, not necessarily about sides they all suck the blood from the people but things that happen in the political sphere effect most aspects of your life

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they say that, but then ... they also said 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and we just got out of lock down a couple months ago. this state is severely corrupt. as soon as someone ties it up in our liberal courts they just look the other way and let the governor do as he pleases. its a total sham and they will get their way.
And the most hardcore bug out bag preppers lasted about 8 days before they were crying about needing haircuts... Maybe if people had actually done it... 🤷‍♂️