APEX-ALCHEMY Awesome New Logging Opportunity!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nos has been hard at work (as usual)! Epichaos is getting a makeover: It'll be 100mg/ml in a new gel carrier!!!
...And it will be offered in these designer containers!

Who would like to Log this?
If you're raising your hand right now, let us know below.
.... And tell us why you should be one of the loggers.
(y)👊:cool:
20210811_211015.jpg

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad I caught this. Probably won’t be picked but
I’ve ran epicatechin quite a bit and it’s my favorite compound so I have experience and would be able to compare . I’ve even ran epichaos as well. I’d do a detailed log and would help with workouts leading up to show prep. I just love me some epicat so couldn’t resist lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad I caught this. Probably won’t be picked but
I’ve ran epicatechin quite a bit and it’s my favorite compound so I have experience and would be able to compare . I’ve even ran epichaos as well. I’d do a detailed log and would help with workouts leading up to show prep. I just love me some epicat so couldn’t resist lol
All applicants are considered.
You are number the first!

:unsure::):cool:

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m currently running Epichaos at 2ml per day. I would love to try this especially in a new carrier to see how my skin reacts. As you know in the past I’ve developed a rash after running too many td’s for too long. I already have a log going documenting many apex products but I’d be more than willing to drop everything else and log only the Epichaos.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m currently running Epichaos at 2ml per day. I would love to try this especially in a new carrier to see how my skin reacts. As you know in the past I’ve developed a rash after running too many td’s for too long. I already have a log going documenting many apex products but I’d be more than willing to drop everything else and log only the Epichaos.
Keep rolling with those!

Your name's in the hat!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same, I have only used the spray when it was around so I'd be curious

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Opportunity !!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try. Currently running flashpoint and ursa at 1mg each per day. I started with 2mg but wanted to see if I achieve results with less. I am, definitely leaning out everywhere since clothes are now looser. Diet is playing a huge role but I don’t want to lose too much weight and so I think Epichaos would be a beneficial additive

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would love to try as i have mostly stagnated on any and all gainz after training for 18 years.. i think lowering myostatin may be effective. I also do some crossfit and endurance work, so epicatechin’s endurance boost would be appreciated. I was currently running ursa but had to stop due to sweating profusely in these hot days. Thermogenic effect is no joke and i was leaning out very nicely. Gonna have to save the bottles for october when weather starts to cool off. Thanks

edit: now that I recount the years i guess it is 20 i think i started in 2001 or 2002...

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the bottle looked like a cigarette, lol!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, here’s the real question ... who’s the one who will experiment with putting the gel on their nut sack for more absorption 🧐

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, here’s the real question ... who’s the one who will experiment with putting the gel on their nut sack for more absorption 🧐
I do it all the time with Sustain Alpha...but I'm not a good candidate for epicatechin products. I just don't seem to respond to it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do it all the time with Sustain Alpha...but I'm not a good candidate for epicatechin products. I just don't seem to respond to it.
How much are you using? I notice epicat a lot! But when I worked my way up to a gram, it felt like a low dose aas

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to buy some of this and give it a try !

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much are you using? I notice epicat a lot! But when I worked my way up to a gram, it felt like a low dose aas
I just took the recommended dosage which was like 50-100mg per serving. I also drink raw cacao powder every day with my coffee which contains epicatechin. You took a gram of epicat?! The highest I've seen per serving is CEL's Epi-plex at 300mg of epicat.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will Ursa eventually get this treatment as well?

100mg/mL is more than before, the price point will be higher?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will Ursa eventually get this treatment as well?
**Checks lab for hidden cameras**

We'll see how it goes... 🤷‍♂️

100mg/mL is more than before, the price point will be higher?
Yes, however we were able to secure a better price on raw materials. We're looking at around 50ml of the 100mg/ml gel for around $50.00

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just took the recommended dosage which was like 50-100mg per serving. I also drink raw cacao powder every day with my coffee which contains epicatechin. You took a gram of epicat?! The highest I've seen per serving is CEL's Epi-plex at 300mg of epicat.
Yes, I was using 3 ep1logue and during the last two weeks of the bottle , I switched to the original anabolic warfare epigro(Not the new look), so it was around 1g for two weeks until I ran out of ep1logue.

I don't know why it's shocking lol. Epicatechin is a flavanoid and very safe. I've only noticed recomposition when getting above 500mg along with hardening, dryness and insane pumps. Most natty products should be dosed high.

IMO, experimenting with doses is how you find newer supplements/compounds sweet spots

Try it out , lol

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Man I would log this for sure. Right now I’ve got epi chaos and ursa that I am running but a higher concentration of epi sounds awesome

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Throw my name in the hat please!!! I'm a huge fan of Apex and have spent tons of $$$$ on them lately.......fixing to have a career change and trying to narrow down a daily supplement regimen.....Epichaos would be right up my alley!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I was using 3 ep1logue and during the last two weeks of the bottle , I switched to the original anabolic warfare epigro(Not the new look), so it was around 1g for two weeks until I ran out of ep1logue.

I don't know why it's shocking lol. Epicatechin is a flavanoid and very safe. I've only noticed recomposition when getting above 500mg along with hardening, dryness and insane pumps. Most natty products should be dosed high.

IMO, experimenting with doses is how you find newer supplements/compounds sweet spots

Try it out , lol
Have you ever tried mega-dosing Epi-Plex? Like 3 or 4 caps a day? That would be 900mg or 1200mg of epi. Just wondering..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so we need a volunteer to apply 10ml a day to the sack !!!

Any Takers ?????

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast…

I’ve been running 100mg Epichaos per day for the past 2 weeks. Im loving it during pct. I think I’ll make the jump to 200mg per day. This stuff is legit!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast…

I’ve been running 100mg Epichaos per day for the past 2 weeks. Im loving it during pct. I think I’ll make the jump to 200mg per day. This stuff is legit!
I'm glad you're enjoying it, brother.
It's a Great product!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious but what’s the ideal dosage/cycle length for the beta epi?
Well, we'll see what the loggers say about this higher-dosed version, in it's new carrier (It should be pretty Awesome!) ....

But guys generally run it at 100mg - 200mgs per day, or higher.
It isn't hormonal, so it isn't suppressive .... So you would decide how long you want to run it.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Well, we'll see what the loggers say about this higher-dosed version, in it's new carrier (It should be pretty Awesome!) ....

But guys generally run it at 100mg - 200mgs per day, or higher.
It isn't hormonal, so it isn't suppressive .... So you would decide how long you want to run it.
Thanks. Would be happy to run, lmk!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im always down to log something but I think Im using too many products currently that it would skew results. Testosterone, stanogen and l Carnitine. I would think that would overpower the epichaos lol.

Maybe next time😪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would love to log this! Snagged 3 bottles of Triton a few weeks ago (my first Apex purchase) and have been very impressed.
Is triton ATP? When the hell did this come out and why was I not informed! Would love to hear your feedback on that

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is triton ATP? When the hell did this come out and why was I not informed! Would love to hear your feedback on that
I’ve only been using 1ml (most other logs I read seem to be at the 2ml mark) and I love it. I don’t use stimmed pwo anymore, but I honestly don’t think I’ll ever not apply this pwo for the rest of my days. Pumps, intraworkout recovery/endurance and a nice smell to top it off. Solid and sold in my book.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only been using 1ml (most other logs I read seem to be at the 2ml mark) and I love it. I don’t use stimmed pwo anymore, but I honestly don’t think I’ll ever not apply this pwo for the rest of my days. Pumps, intraworkout recovery/endurance and a nice smell to top it off. Solid and sold in my book.
This and Epichaos pwo is perfect for me. I’m actually selling my pwos as I really see no need for them anymore. Also, experiment with 2ml I think you’ll love it on max effort days

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you get a localized effect?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a question...Iwilleattuna said he needed to take 1g of oral epi to see pronounced results whereas a serving of the new Epichaos yields 100 mg per ml. So my question is, when will be the next BOGO sale?