Bodybuilding and steroids on YouTube

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little behind with Derek's vids but I just watched a video he made about a 15 year old on gear. He's wearing a perfect game hat , I wonder if pg had anything to say about that. My boy plays pg and there are some huge 15 year Olds at tournaments.

Kali really got my attention years ago with the muscle ups. I agree his videos suck now.
But I do like big boy, he reminds of being young having a good time with my bros at the gym. Get rich my man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But I do like big boy, he reminds of being young having a good time with my bros at the gym. Get rich my man
[/QUOTE]

I use to watch strength cartel, big boy is crazy strong, he looks and acts pretty young but Im pretty sure he's like 47, not that it's old, but way older then I bet everyone thinks he is

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk of the fellow above, and I apologize in advance to tattoo enthusiasts, but Holy **** that looks like my 7th grade math folder.
I think he would have some size if he got blasted in jail. Lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk of the fellow above, and I apologize in advance to tattoo enthusiasts, but Holy **** that looks like my 7th grade math folder.
I think he would have some size if he got blasted in jail. Lol
Are you talking about the anorexic lady in the pink shirt?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big boy seems like a down to earth guy I could get along with. And Mexican Bruce Lee is very motivating. He has grown Like a weed.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ryan Russo. A lot of gear taken for a young guy.

69CE7450-443E-46B7-B9BD-5A9933067C90.jpeg
69CE7450-443E-46B7-B9BD-5A9933067C90.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes siiir.
You dont want to know him lol, his a self proclaimed steroid expert with a large following of teenagers and and people who don't work out at all. Supposedly he has used every steroid in existence and has "expert" cycle advice on every one of them yet I don't believe he's ever weighed more then 160lbs and that's being generous

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ryan Russo. A lot of gear taken for a young guy.

View attachment 206834View attachment 206834
I hardly ever watch him, but I like Russo. He seems like a very honest kid just sharing his experiences so other people can take from that whatever they will. He’s not claiming to be an expert or understand everything - just a lot of ‘well I took this like this and here was what I noticed’. Really, a lot of the OG spirit of this forum, at least as I found AM around the start of the previous decade when I was trying to learn.

I suppose it depends on what you define as a lot of gear too, right? He’s ran tons of what I would consider too-short cycles, because they were really experiments as much. But if you add up the total days and mg of exposure, doesn’t seem that crazy at all to me for someone trying to really morph.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess it just seems like he has aged bigtime

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess it just seems like he has aged bigtime
I suppose this is just personal perspective, but I would expect someone going from like 20 years old to 25 to really transform in general.

But yeah oxidative stress can take a toll for sure, no doubt. If guys take long breaks they seem to be able to wash it off though, looking at what’s happened to Vigorous Steve and recently Pete Rubish. Pretty wild, how the face returns to youth when everything is chilled out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ageing is way more genetics then steroids, yes if you do crazy cycles like jp you will get androgen spillover but look at look at Kevin levrone, jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Shawn Rhoden, ect. There all ageing just fine.

**** I had a beard when I was 15, at 17/18 I was going to the package store to buy everyone booze, now at 36 I don't look much older, my dad is pushing 70 and other then the grey hair he looks pretty much the same as he did 30 years ago.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I follow Pete rubish as well.
Freaking great desserts..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like him, but he really pushes the whole AI on TRT thing aggressively..

I don't understand that given AI negative impact on lipids specifically HDL
Is it directed at athletes on trt or gen pop, the average person on trt is middle age out of shape man who probably needs a ai to control his high estrogen conversion rate from being fat.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anabolic doc just put a vid out titled: does the rock take steroids? I'm glad someones finally asking the really important questions. Look out for his upcoming releases does a bear sh!t in the woods? And is the pope catholic?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have learned a lot from Jerry Brainum. Good info for newbies to the advanced. It is bodybuilding and general health.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have learned a lot from Jerry Brainum. Good info for newbies to the advanced. It is bodybuilding and general health.
I second this. I wish he'd get some help with his channel though, his info is solid and deserves more eyes but his thumbnails are appaling and his titles aren't catchy enough to bring in the masses. He's got a lot of wisdom to share it's a shame more people won't see it, though it's good he doesnt just try to appeal to the lowest common denominator

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Team 3d alpha. Found this guy ages ago but slept on him until recently, don't think he talks much on gear bit he's got some left field ideas and he seems pretty based

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not really bodybuilding and definitely not a steroid channel, but Eric Bugenhagen is always awesome to watch. Half the time I’m cracking up, half the time I’m just crazy impressed.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really bodybuilding and definitely not a steroid channel, but Eric Bugenhagen is always awesome to watch. Half the time I’m cracking up, half the time I’m just crazy impressed.
The buge will get you to the intensity level you want to be at

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** the chic in Derek's recent video step on me

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I’ve been taking .5 mgs of arimidex a week for 8 years and my HDL is fine.
HDL isn't the only issue with inhibiting aromatase...estrogen is neuprotective...testosterone is not. It is needed in many vital functions of the body. No need for anyone on TRT to be on an AI IMHO...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HDL isn't the only issue with inhibiting aromatase...estrogen is neuprotective...testosterone is not. It is needed in many vital functions of the body. No need for anyone on TRT to be on an AI IMHO...
I know what you're saying, and agree with all the benefits of E2 but you can't just make sweeping generalizations like that. Some guys on TRT do need some sort of AI dose. E2 is obviously beneficial, but there can be complications if it gets too high. And it's not always a simple case of lowering the testosterone dose.

Anyway, each individual should be treated as just that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I second this. I wish he'd get some help with his channel though, his info is solid and deserves more eyes but his thumbnails are appaling and his titles aren't catchy enough to bring in the masses. He's got a lot of wisdom to share it's a shame more people won't see it, though it's good he doesnt just try to appeal to the lowest common denominator
What he needs to do is ditch generation iron

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone got anything new to check out? Mainly looking for a new channel that talks training, gear and diet lol. You know the basics😁

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone got anything new to check out? Mainly looking for a new channel that talks training, gear and diet lol. You know the basics😁
I'm sure @Potbelly has some new fraighting pics of our favorite sarms expert.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm sure @Potbelly has some new fraighting pics of our favorite sarms expert.
You just reminded me, I need to go buy some hats and jerseys so I can do my gemelli esk gym selfie photo shoot

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know if mentioned already, but I think Mike Israetels Renainssance Periodisation YT channel is a decent channel for training and nutrition related stuff. A lot of his vids covers stuff that most of people that have been lifting some time and does some research would know already, but I can find some interesting stuff here and there still and he makes great summaries of subjects you may want to refresh your memory on or just get a kind of validation, if you have understod some aspects correctly through your own research. And to me he's pretty enjoyable to listen to also, albeit not super easy to understand all the time for not a native english speaker with his pretty fast and sometimes a bit mumbling speaking style.

I think for beginners it would be one the best channels to follow, but vet gym rats can find some interesting content too.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike's humor is worth it alone.
I have been watching his stuff, I was thrown off when I found out how young he was. I was guessing early 40's. He doesn't look like someone who aged premature or have bad skin or anything, he just strikes me as a older man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been watching his stuff, I was thrown off when I found out how young he was. I was guessing early 40's. He doesn't look like someone who aged premature or have bad skin or anything, he just strikes me as a older man
Actually now I'm confused, I saw him in a video say he was in his late 20's but I'm starting to think it was just him being funny, but he also said he wants to stop trying to grow by 40. Then he's got stuff for the over 45 lifters and when I search his age I get nothing.
Does anyone know how old he actually is?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He has a PhD already, so gotta be in his 30s at least.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone regularly watching Josh Bridgmans channel? He keeps popping up on my recommended at YouTube, I've seen couple vidz and he looks like a bro trying to go pro but has an emphasis on health, checking bloodwork, low-reasonable dosing etc

I haven't watched enough to establish if his content on a whole is worthwhile and if he offers anything more than what I'd get just sticking with my current subs...so be interested if anyone here is familiar thanks cheers

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone regularly watching Josh Bridgmans channel? He keeps popping up on my recommended at YouTube, I've seen couple vidz and he looks like a bro trying to go pro but has an emphasis on health, checking bloodwork, low-reasonable dosing etc

I haven't watched enough to establish if his content on a whole is worthwhile and if he offers anything more than what I'd get just sticking with my current subs...so be interested if anyone here is familiar thanks cheers
I check in with his channel from time to time, I'm hoping he makes it big one day so i can have the satisfaction of knowing i got in on the ground floor

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I check in with his channel from time to time, I'm hoping he makes it big one day so i can have the satisfaction of knowing i got in on the ground floor
To be honest that, more than anything, is what is compelling me to continue watching the guy. Do you think the improvements he has made over the last year indicate he might do well on-stage?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be honest that, more than anything, is what is compelling me to continue watching the guy. Do you think the improvements he has made over the last year indicate he might do well on-stage?
I really don't know, he has made good progress for sure but i just don't know anything about men's physique. He can get in great condition and his structure is decent, i think his arms could be improved but they may be fine for physique i have no idea

Reactions: Nac