Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried your Eria Jarensis product this morning, one cap with the rest of my stack - it was absolutely perfect The strength of one cap in combination with the other stimulants was just spot on.

I initially thought I didn’t like EJ products, but the truth was these companies were just dosing it too high for my tastes. 150mg was the perfect turbocharging for early morning leg training. Great mood/drive & extra energy without jacking up my heart rate or any other sides like jitters.
Awesome. Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad that you like it.

I love it myself and for me it does exactly like you said - great mood and motivation and extra energy without ramping up heart rate or jitters.

If you don't mind, would you mind posting your thoughts on it like the above post in this thread?
Not many people have posted feedback in here and I think it may help others.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi what about the daily ergonine ?
Unfortunately, not really. We have everything done on our end, we are just waiting on finished product production. Production times in this industry suck right now for flavored powders. We are also working on getting new flavor samples from a different contract manufacturer that has better lead times, but everything with flavored powders right now is just a pain. That's why I don't like giving even guesstimate ETA's right now because there are just so many parts of it out of our control.

I will definitely say that I'm looking forward to it more than anyone because I'm the one that has a lot of money tied up in it haha.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are the ingredients for the daily ergogenic product or is that still a secret?

Ingredients I am hoping to see in it would be creatine hcl or MCC, epicat, agmatine, the non-tingle version of beta alanine and cordyceps extract.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, not really. We have everything done on our end, we are just waiting on finished product production. Production times in this industry suck right now for flavored powders. We are also working on getting new flavor samples from a different contract manufacturer that has better lead times, but everything with flavored powders right now is just a pain. That's why I don't like giving even guesstimate ETA's right now because there are just so many parts of it out of our control.

I will definitely say that I'm looking forward to it more than anyone because I'm the one that has a lot of money tied up in it haha.
This is really something im looking forward too!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the ingredients for the daily ergogenic product or is that still a secret?

Ingredients I am hoping to see in it would be creatine hcl or MCC, epicat, agmatine, the non-tingle version of beta alanine and cordyceps extract.
MCC - yes.

Agmatine - yes.

Epicatechin - no, it raises the cost a lot and people that want to use Epicatechin should use Epi-Plex.

Tingle free Beta Alanine - no, for two reasons - 1) still gives tingles in some people, including me. 2) we offer a 501 capsule size of Beta Alanine that makes it really inexpensive and convenient for people that want to use it daily.

Cordyceps - no. If we were to use a mushroom, it would be PEAK02 but it adds to cost and affects the flavor profile. Plus, with products like this, you make them as loaded as you can but it has to stop somewhere due to cost and other factors. We offer PEAK02 caps that sell great and the feedback on them is great. I know some people here on AM talk about Cordyceps but I'm not exaggerating when I say that we have never once ever had a request for cordyceps anywhere except from a few people here. We may do one at some point, but I know for me, PEAK02 works a lot better.

There are a LOT more ingredients in it than just the ones listed above. I just wanted to address the ones you mentioned :)

uncle-rico

Awards
May I ask what's the rough estimate on the release date for the libido product?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MCC - yes.

Agmatine - yes.

Epicatechin - no, it raises the cost a lot and people that want to use Epicatechin should use Epi-Plex.

Tingle free Beta Alanine - no, for two reasons - 1) still gives tingles in some people, including me. 2) we offer a 501 capsule size of Beta Alanine that makes it really inexpensive and convenient for people that want to use it daily.

Cordyceps - no. If we were to use a mushroom, it would be PEAK02 but it adds to cost and affects the flavor profile. Plus, with products like this, you make them as loaded as you can but it has to stop somewhere due to cost and other factors. We offer PEAK02 caps that sell great and the feedback on them is great. I know some people here on AM talk about Cordyceps but I'm not exaggerating when I say that we have never once ever had a request for cordyceps anywhere except from a few people here. We may do one at some point, but I know for me, PEAK02 works a lot better.

There are a LOT more ingredients in it than just the ones listed above. I just wanted to address the ones you mentioned :)
Okay, so we know MCC & Agmatine will be in the daily ergogen blend. Any others that have been leaked already, or you’d like to confirm?

I’m guessing Cit Mal as well

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MCC - yes.

Agmatine - yes.

Damn, was really hoping epicatechin was in there! I do like the two additions you mentioned though!

Two other ingredients I would like to see in it would be Amentoflavone and Taurine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn, was really hoping epicatechin was in there! I do like the two additions you mentioned though!

Two other ingredients I would like to see in it would be Amentoflavone and Taurine?
I'm sorry but there's no way Epicatechin at the proper dose of 600 mg. per day is viable in a product like that. I see some companies use 300 mg. just to say its in there, but I think people would be much better off if they want to take Epicatechin to take Epi-Plex and use the daily dose they desire - which for me is 600 mg. per day, but for some may be 300 mg. per day.

No to Amentoflavone. I think its a great ingredient but people that want to use that can always use Amentoflavone XT. The thing to remember when doing a daily use ergogenic is focus on providing the ingredients that most everyone will want to use daily; and that after a certain point, the additions have to stop somewhere because if not, it would just be too expensive.

Yes to Taurine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, so we know MCC & Agmatine will be in the daily ergogen blend. Any others that have been leaked already, or you’d like to confirm?

I’m guessing Cit Mal as well
This will probably be the last one that I'll confirm haha - but yes to Citrulline Malate :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
May I ask what's the rough estimate on the release date for the libido product?
Optimize-T will be great for libido and we're looking at just a couple of weeks until that release.

As for Libido Boost XT, no tentative ETA yet. There are just too many other projects in front of it to give a realistic ETA right now. Right now, I'm waiting on a quote for the tentative formula and then can go from there.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MCC - yes.

Agmatine - yes.

Awesome I have been wanting to try MCC and agmatine is a staple for me and I will ne out soon

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
B34B14AB-1777-41CB-9C2C-73A2D83899C8.jpeg

Starting up today (been on anacyclus a month now).

Thought about a log but feeling lazy. Planning to try higher dose epi plex (3 per day) and 1 amento pre to start. Doing a bit of an endurance centric training cycle so figured this would be a good time to hit these up.

Looking forward to future releases soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see that in there!
No, it won't be in there. Unfortunately, Creatinol O Phosphate just isn't that popular. It's a good ingredient for maximum endurance benefits but it just isn't in demand and didn't sell well when we made it as a single ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MCC, Ag, Taurine, Cit Mal - this is sounding like a winner in my book! Thanks for the deets; keeping an eye out for this one later in the year.
Thank you. There are 11 total ingredients in the formula if it stays the same thru production.

I think some people are wanting to see unique or trendy ingredients in this but that's not what this product is meant to be. It's meant to cover a great number of ingredients that should be used daily for best results and combine them in one product for simplicity, convenience, and cost effectiveness.

I'd love to go all out and continue to add different things to it, but my fear is that we could very quickly price this past what people are willing to pay by continuing to add things to it.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Citrulline has also been something I've known to be a pre-workout type "pump" supplement.

Agmatine sulfate was something I've seen also as a pre-workout "pump" supplement but also used as a "GDA" type supplement.

Is this ergo meant to be dosed as a pre work out? To me Ergo's were something just taken anytime of the day and that timing was typically irrelevant. The agmatine and citrulline lead me to not think of it as much of an Ergo. Maybe Agmatine and Citrulline have other benefits I am unaware of.

I think of things such as Peak02, Beta-Alanine, Betaine(TMG), and creatine. Though the Betaine some say can be dosed more optimally pre/post.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Citrulline has also been something I've known to be a pre-workout type "pump" supplement.

Agmatine sulfate was something I've seen also as a pre-workout "pump" supplement but also used as a "GDA" type supplement.

Is this ergo meant to be dosed as a pre work out? To me Ergo's were something just taken anytime of the day and that timing was typically irrelevant. The agmatine and citrulline lead me to not think of it as much of an Ergo. Maybe Agmatine and Citrulline have other benefits I am unaware of.

I think of things such as Peak02, Beta-Alanine, Betaine(TMG), and creatine. Though the Betaine some say can be dosed more optimally pre/post.
The daily use ergogenic is meant to combine many of the ingredients that people do &/or should use as daily use supplements.

Citrulline Malate is good for so much more than pumps. It has great studies on it for endurance and recovery but they are done based on daily use; so you don't necessarily get those benefits when using it just pre-workout.

Agmatine Sulfate is great for pumps and in GDA's like GlycoPhase, but it has so many daily use health benefits and also athletic purposes such as endurance, recovery, etc. It also has some great nootropic properties. But again, it gets lumped into the pre-workout and pump categories and many people don't realize how great it really is when used daily.

Beta Alanine is an ingredient that many people love and many people hate. For example, I personally will not take anything with Beta Alanine in it because I absolutely despise the tingle feeling and don't get used to it. And we offer it in a 501 capsule size which is a great value and easy for anyone to take and use in addition to it.

PEAK02 is a great ingredient for endurance and does need to be used daily, but again, products like this you have to stop somewhere with adding things or you price it out of range. And not everyone cares about endurance so some people may not be willing to pay for the price increase of adding it. And we offering it as a single ingredient product that makes it easy and convenient to dose daily for those that do like it. PLUS it tastes horrible and with something like the daily ergogenic meant to be used daily, taste is very important.

I've been excited for the daily use ergogenic all along for personal use purposes. One reason I have not been excited for it in some ways from a business standpoint is that there are so many possible options that its one of those things that will likely get nitpicked and no matter what we put in it, there are going to be some people that aren't pleased with it.

Since some of the feedback on this page is people wanting more endurance based things like PEAK02 and Beta Alanine in a daily use types of products, I will go ahead and drop another teaser that after the daily use ergogenic we will be doing a daily use product specifically for people that want increased endurance. It will be great for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts but will be absolutely awesome for athletes in sports such as cycling, boxing, MMA, basketball, hockey, soccer, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MCC, Ag, Taurine, Cit Mal - this is sounding like a winner in my book! Thanks for the deets; keeping an eye out for this one later in the year.
Thank you. I think a lot of people really overlook how beneficial things like Citrulline Malate and Agmatine can be for daily use supplement purposes.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It sure does sound like a winner to me too! I love all of those ingredients and am looking forward to an all in one product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I think a lot of people really overlook how beneficial things like Citrulline Malate and Agmatine can be for daily use supplement purposes.
I agree.

TMG, CoQ10 & PrimaVie and AstraGin would be great features in this product as well just sayin lol

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Since some of the feedback on this page is people wanting more endurance based things like PEAK02 and Beta Alanine in a daily use types of products, I will go ahead and drop another teaser that after the daily use ergogenic we will be doing a daily use product specifically for people that want increased endurance. It will be great for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts but will be absolutely awesome for athletes in sports such as cycling, boxing, MMA, basketball, hockey, soccer, etc.
This is smart, it'll help open up to a different set of consumers. Runners, Spartan/obstacle course racers, crossfitters, etc.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this is probably the case for lots of performance and recovery enhancing ingredients you find in pre-workouts. Lots of these ingredients probably are better dosed daily.

Agmatine in particular I have always been a fan of and initially it wasn't even in pre-workouts. It has tons of benefits outside of just the workout window.

Really looking forward to this and the endurance product, that should really fit my needs.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this is probably the case for lots of performance and recovery enhancing ingredients you find in pre-workouts. Lots of these ingredients probably are better dosed daily.

Agmatine in particular I have always been a fan of and initially it wasn't even in pre-workouts. It has tons of benefits outside of just the workout window.

Really looking forward to this and the endurance product, that should really fit my needs.
\
agree agmatine is magical stuff

pre, post, gda, sleep just to name what works for me :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
\
agree agmatine is magical stuff

pre, post, gda, sleep just to name what works for me :)
Same here... one of my few staples over the last few years. such a great general supp with benefits across the spectrum

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you. I'm excited about both products. They will both have similarities but some differences that definitely will make them stand out to their desired customer bases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joint Support XT (500mg of 95% extract) was able to replace my 900mg Vitamin Shoppe 95% extract capsules with even better results from a joint inflammation perspective.
I'm really glad that you're enjoying Joint Support XT and the C3 Curcumin that we are using in it is a great ingredient.

We hope to be releasing our Elite Curcumin product very soon. It's been in the production que but just keeps getting bumped back by a couple of other things. It is a very unique Curcumin product in that it contains 3 different clinically researched, licensed, branded forms of Curcumin + more.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint Support XT (500mg of 95% extract) was able to replace my 900mg Vitamin Shoppe 95% extract capsules with even better results from a joint inflammation perspective.
great to hear , agree such a great supplement .. my wife has knee pain and coritsol injection didnt do much

had her on over almost 2 months on new joint XT and *knock on wood* she's doing great

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any curcumin updates? Time to re-up for me.
It's in the current production lineup, but as you know, its gotten bumped back a couple of times by things getting put in front of it so that we can keep stocks of existing items.

It's on the priority list so that should in theory put it to us within the next 2 weeks, but I hate to say 100% for sure because its been delayed before several times. I've had quite a bit of money tied up in raw materials for it for months now so I would very much like for it to come out very soon :)

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm really glad that you're enjoying Joint Support XT and the C3 Curcumin that we are using in it is a great ingredient.

We hope to be releasing our Elite Curcumin product very soon. It's been in the production que but just keeps getting bumped back by a couple of other things. It is a very unique Curcumin product in that it contains 3 different clinically researched, licensed, branded forms of Curcumin + more.

Is one of the ingredients Theracurmin?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is one of the ingredients Theracurmin?
I'm not going to reveal any of the ingredients until I have an accurate ETA for the launch.

I'm sorry, but sometimes there are agreements when dealing with branded ingredients that consumers don't see that make companies have to do things a certain way.

I will say that we have also considered doing a stand alone Theracurmin for a different marketing pathway; BUT I do not think there will be any one form on the market that will be better than the combination we are using in our Elite Curcumin product :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well dosed Turkesterone , Ecdysterone and Laxogenin?

Thanks!
I think it was covered somewhere in this thread - the raw material issues with Turkesterone and Ecdysterone raw materials. The cliff notes version is that legit raw materials are insanely expensive if trying to dose by the doses in studies and that even then, there are different testing methods for the raw materials that may show the test result being completely differently. For example, you may have a product that tests out 95% by UV but then doesn't even test out 25% by HPLC. So its a very expensive and very confusing ingredient and to offer it legitimately, the price is more than great formulas like Anabolic Effect is or Anabolic XT will be.

I do appreciate the suggestion though. And its still a project I have an open mind to. Its just unfortunately one of those where no matter how we do it, it won't be good enough for someone and will get nit picked haha.

Laxogenin is on the FDA advisory list so I don't see us doing that one. It has a pretty bad reputation on here in general of people not being pleased with it, so we would get some backlash if we did it anyway. But we were considering it right before the FDA added it to the advisory list but that pretty much sealed it for us that we aren't going to do one.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's in the current production lineup, but as you know, its gotten bumped back a couple of times by things getting put in front of it so that we can keep stocks of existing items.

It's on the priority list so that should in theory put it to us within the next 2 weeks, but I hate to say 100% for sure because its been delayed before several times. I've had quite a bit of money tied up in raw materials for it for months now so I would very much like for it to come out very soon :)
Sounds good!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We can discuss anti-aging supplements in this thread too, but I created a separate thread yesterday to try to encourage anti-aging supplement discussion. Here's the link for anyone that wants to join in or follow along:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the only study that showed real life extension was a combo of dhea, metformin, hgh, zinc and vit d. That would not be feasible to put together though. I listed some other solid compounds in the other thread that anti agers use

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know the only study that showed real life extension was a combo of dhea, metformin, hgh, zinc and vit d. That would not be feasible to put together though. I listed some other solid compounds in the other thread that anti agers use
Thank you. Yeah, probably wouldn't be around too long if I tried to offer that combo haha.

Thank you for the suggestions in the other thread as well.

Part of what I think is interesting about anti-aging is that it means something different to almost everyone.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. Yeah, probably wouldn't be around too long if I tried to offer that combo haha.

Thank you for the suggestions in the other thread as well.

Part of what I think is interesting about anti-aging is that it means something different to almost everyone.
Agreed on your last statement. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be a hit. Look forward to the upcoming products

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 any eta on optimize-t? more interested in libido boost xt but remember you said need to get optimize-t out first
Optimize-T should hopefully be out within the next 2 weeks.
After that, I'll focus on getting Libido Boost XT finalized and into production :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any news on Sleep Assist XT?

I'll be giving gaba a try in the meantime.
Gaba is pretty good, if you havent tried it before think you will reap great benefits from it

Sleep Assist sounds pretty fantastic too ..another very underated product is SNS growth Factor XT with 3-OH Gaba.