In the Mail ....

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
ok, i appreciate that. i need to gather my upc’s and see what i have. unfortunately i have forgotten about the program off and on, and have thrown some bottles away.

i have a bunch of controlled labs upc’s but i don’t think they do that anymore.
The Controlled Labs label redemption program is still up and running.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I want a cookie !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or you could but a jug of each and make your own. (Just a Thought)
Very True! I just may have to do that! Now that would be a good protein bar flavor as well with some crumbles of each on top.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very True! I just may have to do that! Now that would be a good protein bar flavor as well with some crumbles of each on top.
I may have to check this out !!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Just got this! I ran MK before, but this will be my first time using Supreme Labs' MK. I'll start using it a week before PCT, throughout PCT, and after for at least 16 weeks. Just 10mg daily.

Also I just want to say, Supreme ships their stuff quickly, I highly recommend them for that!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 206728

Just got this! I ran MK before, but this will be my first time using Supreme Labs' MK. I'll start using it a week before PCT, throughout PCT, and after for at least 16 weeks. Just 10mg daily.

Also I just want to say, Supreme ships their stuff quickly, I highly recommend them for that!!
i’ve looked at supreme for other things. thank you for the heads up.

forgive my ignorance but what general effect does mk have?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

If you do some research you will find most people either love it or hate it lol. For me, I like how I feel on it, I can't explain it, but I do get a sense of well-being. It will make you retain a lot of water weight, especially if you don't drink enough water and you consume a good amount of sodium.

I'm taking it now and into my PCT and after because I actually want the weight gain, water or not. I am not trying to cut or lose weight at the moment. I feel like it helps with recovery, nothing too dramatic but it does help. I just know getting off cycle can be hard mentally, so I want something extra to keep me motivated and training just as hard as I have been.

Also, the hunger you get from mk is REAL. I took my first 10mg last night around 7pm.. I ate about 4 meals by midnight and that was after my dinner. Granted, I didn't eat much earlier in the day, but today I have been hungry as hell. So, the eating also helps with gaining weight (obviously). I figure this combination of effects near the end of my cycle is a good way to finish it off and then hopefully continue to make progress.

My nolva for PCT is from supreme as well and from the effects I already got from MK I would say their stuff is definitely legit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Supreme is legit.

Mk677 is a ghrelin mimetic, so it causes an increase in endogenous IGF1 levels and a slow bleed all day instead of smaller natural pulses. This makes you more hungry, improves sleep, raises fasting glucose & prolactin levels, induces lethargy, increases mineral/water retention, can trigger mild carpal tunnel in some at very high doses. Basically it’s going to help you recover from training and bloat up in a fairly unhealthy fashion.

Great tool for someone very in shape/ insulin sensitive to help bulk up. A pretty poor choice for anyone with higher bodyfat/insulin resistant or anyone trying to cut or recomp.

Pin CJC with DAC alongside it to supercharge the IGF1 bleed.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you @Hyde @cronikgains
sounds like something i need to steer clear of. i definitely don’t need or want the water retention

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thank you @Hyde @cronikgains
sounds like something i need to steer clear of. i definitely don’t need or want the water retention
Yeah I can confirm exactly what Hyde said. I was about 15% bf when I ran it and was barely functional… so exhausted no matter how much I slept, literally painful bloating (felt like my sides were gonna burst), bloated face, and hungry as hell all the time no matter how full I actually was… overall just an awful experience for me that time.

Mikest661

Awards
View attachment 206728

where do you buy there product at?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @The Solution for the hook up!

Ghost C&C.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 206795

Picked up 2 of each to start from @sns8778

So much help putting up with me asking questions while I decided what I wanted to get.
I can't see the attachment for some reason.

But thank you; and no problem at all, I'm glad to help in any way that I can :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The homie @ZOO with bogo/surprise hookup
View attachment 206827
Awwww yissss! My boy getting it haha.

PS I still have 1 cleaver I'm tossing in for free to the next person who orders 2 butcher (which is bogo free). Just add 2 bottles to the cart and 1 will be marked free. Write "Cleaver" in the notes and you will receive the very last Cleaver... EVER!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone is going to get a deal !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015