Girl anavar in capsule form normal?

MichaLifts

Awards
Hey all! So I am new here, and accidentally posted my other post regarding my difficulty with my anavar on the wrong page.... Sorry about that.

I started 10 mg of anavar about 4 weeks ago, and I have been gaining a lot of weight rather quickly from it, when in a deficit. It seems to be more water weight and bloat, which I have never experienced when taking anavar. This is my first time taking anavar in capsule form, rather than tablets, so it is a little sketchy. I have taken anavar before, and did not experience any weight gain. I believe the stuff I have been taking is fake anavar, and is dbol instead. So, I bought girl anavar from a new supplier. This ended up being in capsule form as well, so I am a little nervous this may be fake as well. I have tried researching as much as I could, but it's hard to figure out for certain what is happening. Is capsule form common, or is it a common sign that the oral is fake?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all! So I am new here, and accidentally posted my other post regarding my difficulty with my anavar on the wrong page.... Sorry about that.

I started 10 mg of anavar about 4 weeks ago, and I have been gaining a lot of weight rather quickly from it, when in a deficit. It seems to be more water weight and bloat, which I have never experienced when taking anavar. This is my first time taking anavar in capsule form, rather than tablets, so it is a little sketchy. I have taken anavar before, and did not experience any weight gain. I believe the stuff I have been taking is fake anavar, and is dbol instead. So, I bought girl anavar from a new supplier. This ended up being in capsule form as well, so I am a little nervous this may be fake as well. I have tried researching as much as I could, but it's hard to figure out for certain what is happening. Is capsule form common, or is it a common sign that the oral is fake?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!
It doesn't matter if the Anavar is cap, tablet, or liquid... It all depends upon where you get it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Girl Anavar" is just Anavar.
.... But it is normally 10mg or less per cap/tab.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could grab a “roid test” kit for Var, but all it will tell you is that there is or isn’t Var in there. It won’t tell you how many milligrams are in each capsule.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
RoidTest is great. Worth the money imo. However, raw Anavar is actually very different when compared to other AAS. If you got a great macro shot and description of what's in the caps, I can tell you with pretty great certainty if it's really Var or not.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From your results, it sounds like Dbol 🤷‍♂️

(Edit, just realized you concluded it might be)

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually, my wife has taken Anavar several times, and she always carries water weight with it, even while dieting. And I know other women that have done the same.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually, my wife has taken Anavar several times, and she always carries water weight with it, even while dieting. And I know other women that have done the same.
My partner freaked because of all the water weight she gained! She was like "omg, I'm fat af!" And I had to tell her several times per day that she'd lose it all in a week or two. It took longer though because she refuses to drink water.

MichaLifts

Awards
It doesn't matter if the Anavar is cap, tablet, or liquid... It all depends upon where you get it.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it. The caps make me sketched out, due to my previous experience.

MichaLifts

Awards
My partner freaked because of all the water weight she gained! She was like "omg, I'm fat af!" And I had to tell her several times per day that she'd lose it all in a week or two. It took longer though because she refuses to drink water.
Really? I never heard of that happening to anyone else. I drink 2 gallons of water a day, am now starting week 4, and no such luck with any water weight dropping. Lines are looking blurry.

MichaLifts

Awards
You could grab a “roid test” kit for Var, but all it will tell you is that there is or isn’t Var in there. It won’t tell you how many milligrams are in each capsule.
Where do you find tests?

MichaLifts

Awards
RoidTest is great. Worth the money imo. However, raw Anavar is actually very different when compared to other AAS. If you got a great macro shot and description of what's in the caps, I can tell you with pretty great certainty if it's really Var or not.
Do these help? I tried spreading it out some to help.
Do these help? As for description, it’s mostly really soft powder, almost fluffy, with small bits of grittier chunks. I imagine there was some type of dextrose filler with it, or something else. Not sure what else to describe of it.

Attachments

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you find tests?
I think we can link this here, guess I’ll find out. This should take you to the test kit you’ll need for Anavar (oxandrolone). These are easy to use and at the very least will let you know if there’s any Var in your caps.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to tell from those photos. Raw Var looks like finely ground salt and the grains tend to have a strong static charge to them.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do these help? I tried spreading it out some to help.

Do these help? As for description, it’s mostly really soft powder, almost fluffy, with small bits of grittier chunks. I imagine there was some type of dextrose filler with it, or something else. Not sure what else to describe of it.
those photos are taking me back to nights out in my younger years 🙈

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anavar can come in both caps and pills so it’s hard to say without a test. Buy from a company with a rep is probably the safest. Ppl can hold water on Var, you shouldn’t be too bloated but it’s possible.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anavar can come in both caps and pills so it’s hard to say without a test. Buy from a company with a rep is probably the safest. Ppl can hold water on Var, you shouldn’t be too bloated but it’s possible.
I think for women it's actually very common. Not as much with men.