Sleeping supplement

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What is a decent one over the counter natural sleep aid at like cvs that is good quality? Maybe has a few good ingredients. I can fall asleep, but wake up at 3 am for a few minutes. I used to sleep through the night and a great sleeper. I am not sure if it’s hormones bc I am older or what. Would love to increase free test as I know that’s low

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tbh, most sleep aids at places like cvs aren't very good...you virtually have to go online to get the more potent sleep aid products/ingredients.

maybe look at SNS growth factor, for starters....a much more potent one is somatomax, but it definately isn't for beginners and shouldn't be used any more than twice weekly.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Valerian root pills can help, so can some basic melatonin or about 3 grams of gaba. Like BigT said, Somatomax works like nothing I have ever tried, but I can sleep like 10 hours after taking it and still wake up tired, plus it has phenibut, so you don't want to take it expect for when you really really need it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypnos by chaos and pain was by far the best one I ever used. Sad when they changed the profile

Probably try growth factor next since sns makes good stuff

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're falling asleep and not being able to stay asleep, this may be caused by elevated cortisol. You may consider something like Neuro AET or Invictus - apply about 6 hours before bed time and see how it works for you.

If you order some Neuro AET from Iconicformulations.com , let me know and I'll throw in some dream tea for you to try as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're falling asleep and not being able to stay asleep, this may be caused by elevated cortisol. You may consider something like Neuro AET or Invictus - apply about 6 hours before bed time and see how it works for you.

If you order some Neuro AET from Iconicformulations.com , let me know and I'll throw in some dream tea for you to try as well.
Always taking care of the people.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the basics like ZMA, raw unfiltered honey and cinnamon, warm milk etc.?

Neversummer

Awards

Invictus improved my sleep quality. I always have no problem falling asleep but wake up in the middle of the night. I first started taking it right before bed and sleep thru the night. I then read somewhere to take it 5-6 hours before bed or else it could disrupt sleep. I started taking it 5 hours before bed and I again wake up in the middle of the night except now I’m wide awake and no chance of falling back asleep. I went back to 50ml to the top of my feet before bed and again I sleep thru the night. Why is this? Is it a small dose or my body is absorbing and metabolizing quickly?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus improved my sleep quality. I always have no problem falling asleep but wake up in the middle of the night. I first started taking it right before bed and sleep thru the night. I then read somewhere to take it 5-6 hours before bed or else it could disrupt sleep. I started taking it 5 hours before bed and I again wake up in the middle of the night except now I’m wide awake and no chance of falling back asleep. I went back to 50ml to the top of my feet before bed and again I sleep thru the night. Why is this? Is it a small dose or my body is absorbing and metabolizing quickly?
for every rule there are exceptions...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

very nice offer!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best advise ever
it really is...you can have a general consensus but there will always be the exceptions that don't act/react the way things were intended.

the only certainty's in life are death and taxes-and with AI someday even death may not be a certainty, but i think it's safe to say taxes aren't going anywhere but up-unfortunately!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
maybe look at SNS growth factor, for starters....a much more potent one is somatomax, but it definately isn't for beginners and shouldn't be used any more than twice weekly.
Agreed here. I would start with SNS growth factor and see how that treats you. I've seen a lot of positive feedback on it.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Magnesium glycinate improved my sleep duration. I also notice feeling calmer throughout the day.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take a high absorption chelate magnesium form

l-theanine increases RapidEyeMovement sleep, which is the deepest level, where when you stay here longer, you dreams are more vivid. L theaine can be taken everyday, if desired

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try and get your magnesium levels checked. For me, finding out that I was deficient in magnesium and getting it fixed not only fixed my sleeping problems, but I noticed lots of other positive changes too.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
growth factor xt gives me crazy vivid dreams

miss taking that stuff but after awhile i feel like i get dependent on it so im taking a break from it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS GABA.jpg

This works very well and I love the dreams !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone try the somatomax that i recommended?

that stuff is real deal!!!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone try the somatomax that i recommended?

that stuff is real deal!!!
Ive used somatomax it works for sure and I always get more deep sleep than usual when I take it but I wake up groggy lasting a good hour or two after waking.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just had the best sleep ive had in 2 years i bet ... found a bottle of AET i thought i had lost in the move and rubbed some on my inner arms and temples and slept like a baby ... so energetic today!
Extremely underrated product! Either as Invictus or Neuro AET - love that stuff!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Growth Factor XT

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 5 capsules
Amount Per Serving:

Chlorophytum Borivilanium (50% Saponin Extract) – 1000 mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – 1000 mg
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols; 50% EGCG) – 500 mg
3-OH-GABA (3-OH-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) - 250 mg
OptiDopa (Specialized Blend of 95% and 20% L-Dopa Extracts from Mucuna Pruriens) - 200 mg
L-Theanine - 50 mg
B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) - 25 mg
Bioperine – 5 mg

this stuff knocks me out

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Growth Factor XT

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 5 capsules
Amount Per Serving:

Chlorophytum Borivilanium (50% Saponin Extract) – 1000 mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – 1000 mg
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols; 50% EGCG) – 500 mg
3-OH-GABA (3-OH-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) - 250 mg
OptiDopa (Specialized Blend of 95% and 20% L-Dopa Extracts from Mucuna Pruriens) - 200 mg
L-Theanine - 50 mg
B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) - 25 mg
Bioperine – 5 mg

this stuff knocks me out
Do you personally have any grogginess the next morning?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you personally have any grogginess the next morning?
nah none that i recall ..maybe in the beginning if i didnt get 8+hrs sleep lol

had to make sure the next day didnt had to get up early