CEL M-Test, Anabolic Effect Stack

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
So I'm at a point in my journey (29) where I've gained 30 pounds of muscle (some fat in the ab area but I'm pretty lean for the most part). I currently way 190-192ish and I'm 6'1.

Anyway I wanted to dabble in some stuff to give me an edge without going all the way to prohormones and came across CEL M-Stack and Anabolic Effect. I plan on running them both together 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. Is this recommended?

I see people here talking highly of it, but I can't really find other forums that talk about it. Does this stuff really work or is it just all hype? Like idk if you guys are paid sponsors or something lol, but like 99% of the people on here SWEAR by it. Can someone confirm to me what I can expect on these? Thanks in advance!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah unfortunately CEL really doesnt get the recognition it deserves other places than here.

Im a big fan of both Anabolic Effect and M-Test. Ive ran them both (seperate and together) and currently im using M-Test.
I id a review of my first run with AE that you can find here

CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I also have a mini review of M-Test here

CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I would personally recommend running AE for 12 weeks as that seems to be the sweet spot for me. But others enjoy even longer rund like 16 weeks. As for M-Test there are many who run it year round, im currantly at week 17 and still going strong.

I do log all my stuff so if you got too much time on your hand you can find it here

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com

Im not sponsored in any way. I just like the products and trust in @sns8778 (the owner) to give us the best possible products on the market.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im not sponsored in any way. I just like the products and trust in @sns8778 (the owner) to give us the best possible products on the market.
Definitely agree here and willing to pay a few extra bucks if I trust the company and know they're quality products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm at a point in my journey (29) where I've gained 30 pounds of muscle (some fat in the ab area but I'm pretty lean for the most part). I currently way 190-192ish and I'm 6'1.

Anyway I wanted to dabble in some stuff to give me an edge without going all the way to prohormones and came across CEL M-Stack and Anabolic Effect. I plan on running them both together 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. Is this recommended?

I see people here talking highly of it, but I can't really find other forums that talk about it. Does this stuff really work or is it just all hype? Like idk if you guys are paid sponsors or something lol, but like 99% of the people on here SWEAR by it. Can someone confirm to me what I can expect on these? Thanks in advance!

its an amazing stack .. if you feel on it i would even do 12 weeks

you can expect to be hornier and lean/add strength .. usually start seeing results in 3-4weeks thats why i like to run it 12 weeks

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah unfortunately CEL really doesnt get the recognition it deserves other places than here.

Im a big fan of both Anabolic Effect and M-Test. Ive ran them both (seperate and together) and currently im using M-Test.
I id a review of my first run with AE that you can find here

CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I also have a mini review of M-Test here

CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I would personally recommend running AE for 12 weeks as that seems to be the sweet spot for me. But others enjoy even longer rund like 16 weeks. As for M-Test there are many who run it year round, im currantly at week 17 and still going strong.

I do log all my stuff so if you got too much time on your hand you can find it here

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com

On ur m test review I saw u said u took 3 pre workout, 3 after a meal and 5 pre bed? So u took 11 caps per day or am I reading it wrong?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On ur m test review I saw u said u took 3 pre workout, 3 after a meal and 5 pre bed? So u took 11 caps per day or am I reading it wrong?
Yeah then you are reading it a bit wrong, what i wrote was:

3 caps with meal 1 (pre workout) and 3 caps with meal 5 (pre bed)

So:
  • 3 caps with meal 1 which is my pre workout meal.
  • 3 caps with meal 5 which is my pre bed meal.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah then you are reading it a bit wrong, what i wrote was:

3 caps with meal 1 (pre workout) and 3 caps with meal 5 (pre bed)

So:
  • 3 caps with meal 1 which is my pre workout meal.
  • 3 caps with meal 5 which is my pre bed meal.
Oh I see. How were the strength gains(I know u said u saw a slight increase) on it btw? Or was it because of the bump in calories? Ive ran a bunch of test boosters and never really got a bump in strength, Diesel Test Pro gave me slight edge and acne but makes me nauseous.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I see. How were the strength gains(I know u said u saw a slight increase) on it btw? Or was it because of the bump in calories? Ive ran a bunch of test boosters and never really got a bump in strength, Diesel Test Pro gave me slight edge and acne but makes me nauseous.
Being 42 now and having been lifting for close to 30 years its rare for me to get big spikes in strength. But i have to say that i keep having strength gains in the form of a rep here or 1kg up there and im still using M-Test. But a test booster is so much more than a strength product. I think Creatine is a better supplement if strength is your main goal. But if you wanna optimize your testosterone levels for improved performance and recovery. M-Test has got you covered.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being 42 now and having been lifting for close to 30 years its rare for me to get big spikes in strength. But i have to say that i keep having strength gains in the form of a rep here or 1kg up there and im still using M-Test. But a test booster is so much more than a strength product. I think Creatine is a better supplement if strength is your main goal. But if you wanna optimize your testosterone levels for improved performance and recovery. M-Test has got you covered.
A properly designed high quality testosterone booster, which M-Test absolutely is, should almost be pitched as a quality of life supplement. You simply feel better. Better energy, improved mood/drive, libido boost and improved recovery. Where it to not touch test levels it would still be worth it for the above especially considering the fantastic price point. I have a buddy who basically runs 250 test and 100 tren a week more or less all the time(I know I know but people do what they want despite being 50+ to boot lol) and he added in M-test as his free test is always very low. Within a week he was really happy with how he felt by adding M-test, and this is a guy who has been on gear for three decades.

OP if your diet and training are in order, ie you would be making progress without the supplements, then you WILL have better results when adding these two. Increased drive, energy, and recovery combined with the anabolic effects of well Anabolic Effect lol will translate into increased gains. How much depends on your surplus. If you are eating 150 calories above maintenance then you cannot expect to gain 10lbs in three months. Now eat an extra 500 and KEEP INCREASING it as you grow while using training as your stimulus, food as the raw material and the supps as your catalyst and you will be happy with the results.

I would prepare to run it for 12 weeks personally. You don't have to buy it all now but I think after 8 weeks you are going to want to keep going. Heck if you are still killing it I see no reason not to run 16 weeks. The whole idea of 8, 12, 16 weeks for products like these is more or less arbitrary, if you are gaining I say let it ride! After all the beauty of products such as these is the fact that you ARE NOT destroying your insides lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As experienced as you are, I think it says a lot about anything when you do see consistent gains from something.

And you make an excellent point - natural testosterone boosters like M-Test are so much more than just products for strength. They are products for overall improved quality of life, libido, improved sense of well-being, improved performance and recovery, and just to in general help you feel better both inside and outside the gym.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I know being 42 you probably will react better to a test booster rather than someone in their early 20s or even mid 20s. When you first started taking it like was there an immediate increase in performance/strength within the week? Or was this gradual on top of the surplus you were eating? Of course no supplements not even natty anabolics,test boosters can match creatine when it comes to performance/strength especially from my experience, not even PA did much for me besides fullness. I would say xgels from SNS was pretty decent(that comes second to me creatine 1st) but my inflammation issues with my joints cant take them anymore otherwise I would be running it at 2gs on and off.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
A properly designed high quality testosterone booster, which M-Test absolutely is, should almost be pitched as a quality of life supplement. You simply feel better. Better energy, improved mood/drive, libido boost and improved recovery. Where it to not touch test levels it would still be worth it for the above especially considering the fantastic price point. I have a buddy who basically runs 250 test and 100 tren a week more or less all the time(I know I know but people do what they want despite being 50+ to boot lol) and he added in M-test as his free test is always very low. Within a week he was really happy with how he felt by adding M-test, and this is a guy who has been on gear for three decades.

OP if your diet and training are in order, ie you would be making progress without the supplements, then you WILL have better results when adding these two. Increased drive, energy, and recovery combined with the anabolic effects of well Anabolic Effect lol will translate into increased gains. How much depends on your surplus. If you are eating 150 calories above maintenance then you cannot expect to gain 10lbs in three months. Now eat an extra 500 and KEEP INCREASING it as you grow while using training as your stimulus, food as the raw material and the supps as your catalyst and you will be happy with the results.

I would prepare to run it for 12 weeks personally. You don't have to buy it all now but I think after 8 weeks you are going to want to keep going. Heck if you are still killing it I see no reason not to run 16 weeks. The whole idea of 8, 12, 16 weeks for products like these is more or less arbitrary, if you are gaining I say let it ride! After all the beauty of products such as these is the fact that you ARE NOT destroying your insides lol.
WOW thank you ALL for the replies. Amazing! Well I already bought my first bottles so I’m diving in today lol.

I would love to run for 12 weeks but I thought it said that your body becomes used to it if you cycle for too long??? Let me know!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I know being 42 you probably will react better to a test booster rather than someone in their early 20s or even mid 20s. When you first started taking it like was there an immediate increase in performance/strength within the week? Or was this gradual on top of the surplus you were eating? Of course no supplements not even natty anabolics,test boosters can match creatine when it comes to performance/strength especially from my experience, not even PA did much for me besides fullness. I would say xgels from SNS was pretty decent(that comes second to me creatine 1st) but my inflammation issues with my joints cant take them anymore otherwise I would be running it at 2gs on and off.
Did you run xgels on days off or just 2grams preworkout?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run xgels on days off or just 2grams preworkout?
no just pre workout. I start off at like 3 pills cause when I went straight to 1.5grams I was getting headaches in the beginning.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW thank you ALL for the replies. Amazing! Well I already bought my first bottles so I’m diving in today lol.

I would love to run for 12 weeks but I thought it said that your body becomes used to it if you cycle for too long??? Let me know!
I don't think you build a tolerance to these products so much as you get used to the effect they have and almost subconsciously take it for granted, ie it becomes your new norm. Also SO MANY people up there calories and gain weight for a while and then claim the gains have stopped but they have not upped their intake again in order to account for the new level of maintenance. For example the amount of calories you ate to gain the ten lbs is now your maintenance and you will need an additional increase to continue to gain.

To my knowledge there is no reason these products would suddenly cease to work at 8 weeks if at all. If anyone has evidence to the contrary I would love to look it over.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no just pre workout. I start off at like 3 pills cause when I went straight to 1.5grams I was getting headaches in the beginning.
I’ve been doing 4 daily even on non workout days per the advice of Steve from sns. About a week in and DOMS aren’t anything out of the ordinary.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Excellent very detailed post.

Thank you for sharing that information about your buddy adding in M-Test while on test and it still helping with his free test levels and helping him feel better. That's something a lot of people on here don't seem to get - that M-Test can still help people while on their cycles and HRT. We have a lot of people overall that use M-Test as part of their HRT and love it and say that it definitely helps them feel better on it.

And I agree with what you said about cycle length. When Anabolic Effect first came out, people were running it for 8 weeks but quickly that went to 12 weeks because for most their results were still going strong and increasing at the end of 8 weeks. And then for a lot of people the 12 weeks became 16 because of the same thing - results still getting better after 12 weeks.

And for M-Test, it's part of my and many other people's daily use supplement regimens.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
Excellent very detailed post.

Thank you for sharing that information about your buddy adding in M-Test while on test and it still helping with his free test levels and helping him feel better. That's something a lot of people on here don't seem to get - that M-Test can still help people while on their cycles and HRT. We have a lot of people overall that use M-Test as part of their HRT and love it and say that it definitely helps them feel better on it.

And I agree with what you said about cycle length. When Anabolic Effect first came out, people were running it for 8 weeks but quickly that went to 12 weeks because for most their results were still going strong and increasing at the end of 8 weeks. And then for a lot of people the 12 weeks became 16 because of the same thing - results still getting better after 12 weeks.

And for M-Test, it's part of my and many other people's daily use supplement regimens.

When do you typically expect everything to kick in and stuff? I took my first dose and had a pretty good workout after, but I also had a very good lunch so could be why, plus placebo probably lol.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
When do you typically expect everything to kick in and stuff? I took my first dose and had a pretty good workout after, but I also had a very good lunch so could be why, plus placebo probably lol.
M-test and AE stack

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I wanted to let enough people reply with feedback before I replied to your post.

I think you'll love the M-Test and Anabolic Effect stack.

M-Test can be ran x amount of weeks on and x amount of weeks off if you'd like, but for me and many other people, its part of our daily use supplement regimen for reasons that a lot of other people have pointed out in this thread. For me, it helps a lot in the gym but what I like even more than that is that I just feel overall better on it - libido, mood, recovery, etc.

Anabolic Effect - most people run this for 12 to 16 weeks. When it was first released people started out at 8 weeks but this quickly became 12 weeks because the results were still going strong and improving at the end of 8 weeks and that's the same reason that a lot of people now run it for 16 weeks because the results for most people are still improving at the end of 12 weeks.

As for people not talking about it on other forums, I'm honestly not aware of hardly any other active supplement forums out there; especially ones that let you discuss products there that aren't from a paid sponsor there.

And I'll be the first one to admit that SNS/Competitive Edge Labs are much more science based companies that marketing companies; and sadly that leads to them not getting nearly the talk and attention that they deserve imo. That's something we are trying to work on and improve on though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-test and AE stack
Most people start to tell a difference with pumps and endurance with Anabolic Effect pretty quickly and then around week 3 the results seem to really ramp up for most people.

As for M-Test, some people do start to notice results in the first few days and they get better as well with continued use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think you build a tolerance to these products so much as you get used to the effect they have and almost subconsciously take it for granted, ie it becomes your new norm. Also SO MANY people up there calories and gain weight for a while and then claim the gains have stopped but they have not upped their intake again in order to account for the new level of maintenance. For example the amount of calories you ate to gain the ten lbs is now your maintenance and you will need an additional increase to continue to gain.

To my knowledge there is no reason these products would suddenly cease to work at 8 weeks if at all. If anyone has evidence to the contrary I would love to look it over.
I agree. For most people, the results are continuing to get better the longer they use the products. But its easy to get used to improvements like that and sometimes when they become 'normal', it takes stopping the product to realize that 'oh okay, crap, that really was helping a lot'.

And absolutely, people tend to get complacent with their diets and then blame the products for stopping. If you're 200 lbs. and want to get to 205 lbs., you have to eat like it. And then when you get to 205 lbs., if you want to get to 210 lbs., you have to eat like it. If you stop eating like you want to grow, its not a supplements fault you don't grow. Anabolic Effect is a great tool to help you grow and keep growing, you just have to make sure that your body has the building blocks to do it :)

I hear from a lot of people that use Anabolic Effect daily. Some post that, but some don't because some people bash people that post things like that because they think the 8, 12, or 16 week thing is some type of rule when it's really just a guideline to go from.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You won't become used to it. I touched on this in several of the above posts in the thread but had this one opened to reply to as well. Most people are running it for 12 to 16 weeks and many are starting to run it longer or just incorporate it as a daily use supplement.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that a good creatine, such as Magnesium Creatine Chelate should be a daily use supplement for most people that are serious about gaining strength and lean muscle. I don't see additional supplements as comparing results vs. creatine; I think creatine should already be incorporated as one of the basics.

I also think you're comparing products of completely different types to creatine in this case. To me, there is absolutely no comparison between M-Test and creatine. I love Magnesium Creatine Chelate for lean muscle, strength, endurance, and improved recovery. But it definitely does not give me many of the benefits that M-Test does for example like just overall feeling better, improved libido, mood, and more of a feel good type energy in day to day life.

As for comparing creatine to Anabolic Effect, maybe the first time I ever used creatine in my life the results may have been on par with the first month to 6 weeks of Anabolic Effect; but besides that, Anabolic Effect far exceeds anything that I ever experienced from creatine.

As for Phosphatidic Acid (PA), the only thing I'll say there is that their is a lot of BS raw materials on the market for that and also a lot of deceptive labeling. That discussion has been beat to death in a lot of other threads, so I'm not going to go into detail here, but to keep it simple, we're going to be releasing Phosphatidic Acid XT very soon and it will use Mediator 50P branded Phosphatidic Acid and will clearly state how much active PA will be in it. Some brands list total material and try to trick people into thinking they are getting more PA than they are. Ours will be 1500 mg. per day total/750 mg. per day active + some other ingredients.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was absolute gradual and subtle. Nothing ive ever tried have given me an instant reaction (except Pre Workouts of course). But because I am so detailed with all i do (as you see in my logs) it becomes really apparent to me at least, when something is adding to my performance, recovery, health etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was absolute gradual and subtle. Nothing ive ever tried have given me an instant reaction (except Pre Workouts of course). But because I am so detailed with all i do (as you see in my logs) it becomes really apparent to me at least, when something is adding to my performance, recovery, health etc.
That's the beauty of all the hard work you put into logging the details, so when something changes you can look back at the data and statistically know it's work :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried m-test and something in it just didn't give me the results everyone raves about. The ingredients and price point do make it amazing on paper, I guess when I have extra I'll have to give it another try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have tried m-test and something in it just didn't give me the results everyone raves about. The ingredients and price point do make it amazing on paper, I guess when I have extra I'll have to give it another try.
Everyone is different and sometimes different things work different for different people. I would say to try it again and see if it was maybe situational when you tried it before; but also we have Optimize-T coming up soon and it will be a great test booster as well. It's unique in that it can be taken with M-Test for people that want to but can also be taken by people as an alternative to M-Test if they don't like some of the ingredients in M-Test or want to try something different.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different and sometimes different things work different for different people. I would say to try it again and see if it was maybe situational when you tried it before; but also we have Optimize-T coming up soon and it will be a great test booster as well. It's unique in that it can be taken with M-Test for people that want to but can also be taken by people as an alternative to M-Test if they don't like some of the ingredients in M-Test or want to try something different.
Any chance we get a glimpse at the ingredients for optimize t since it sounds like it’s next up to be released?

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
out of curiosity what is the m-test doing vs the AE?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
out of curiosity what is the m-test doing vs the AE?
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. The post of mine you quoted was about Optimize-T and M-Test; but you asked about AE which most people use as an abbreviation for Anabolic Effect.

If you're asking about the dose of Optimize-T, it will be 4 capsules per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance we get a glimpse at the ingredients for optimize t since it sounds like it’s next up to be released?
Not yet, but I may put up a thread about it sometimes later this week.

I'm not sure if its next up to be released, there are 3 new products that should be coming out very close together and its one of them, but Elite Curcumin may make it out before Optimize-T. Some of that is up to the contract manufacturer and where they fit it in run wise.

Awhile back, I started teasing more things and talking about more new stuff because some people asked me too; but then I started getting nit picked and people had things to say when things get delayed kind of making fun of it. Delays have always been part of this industry and are even moreso now days. The rest of the world may seem to be getting back to a new normal, but Covid is very much still having lingering delays on the supply chain in this industry and probably will thru at least the end of Q1 2022.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, but I may put up a thread about it sometimes later this week.

I'm not sure if its next up to be released, there are 3 new products that should be coming out very close together and its one of them, but Elite Curcumin may make it out before Optimize-T. Some of that is up to the contract manufacturer and where they fit it in run wise.

Awhile back, I started teasing more things and talking about more new stuff because some people asked me too; but then I started getting nit picked and people had things to say when things get delayed kind of making fun of it. Delays have always been part of this industry and are even moreso now days. The rest of the world may seem to be getting back to a new normal, but Covid is very much still having lingering delays on the supply chain in this industry and probably will thru at least the end of Q1 2022.
I’m guilty of crying about the delays…I just know you guys put out solid products and I’m feening to try some of the upcoming releases. Completely understand the delays though. Not blaming you personally I understand the nightmare this last year probably was for you guys.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m guilty of crying about the delays…I just know you guys put out solid products and I’m feening to try some of the upcoming releases. Completely understand the delays though. Not blaming you personally I understand the nightmare this last year probably was for you guys.
I appreciate the interest and the support. I don't mind people asking at all - there have just been a few posts and people that were very disrespectful about it - making jokes and snide remarks. Stuff like that may be a joke to some, but is very hurtful to me because I try to listen to what people want and bring out products that will make everyone happy. This requires a lot of time and money tied up on our end and no one wants things to come out faster than I do because we're the ones with the money and time tied up in them. If I give an ETA, I'm giving the best guess I can at the time and I can't help that things sometimes happen to delay those.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. The post of mine you quoted was about Optimize-T and M-Test; but you asked about AE which most people use as an abbreviation for Anabolic Effect.

If you're asking about the dose of Optimize-T, it will be 4 capsules per day.
Sorry I was kinda retaking my thread back for a sec lol. Again I’m using the AE and M-Test stack, 3 days strong now and was wondering what the AE was doing vs the m-test. Since I’m stacking I’m not really sure which is going to do what.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I was kinda retaking my thread back for a sec lol. Again I’m using the AE and M-Test stack, 3 days strong now and was wondering what the AE was doing vs the m-test. Since I’m stacking I’m not really sure which is going to do what.
No problem at all haha. I just didn't understand exactly what you were asking because the post of mine you quoted was about something else.

M-Test is commonly used for lean muscle, strength, libido, improved recovery, improved sense of well-being, positive mood, etc. For a lot of people, M-Test helps them feel better and perform better both inside and outside of the gym which is why its a daily use supplement for a lot of people.

Anabolic Effect is a natural anabolic muscle builder that is commonly used for lean muscle, strength, endurance, muscle fullness, and more.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m the same. Tried m- test twice and does nothing for me but tank my libido which is odd. Pretty sure Its the nettle root (3-4 divanill) that’s the culprit. Any supplement I’ve ever ran with this or just nettle root has destroyed my libido for whatever reason. Anabolic effect on the other hand works great for me. One of the few natty supps that I’ve seen results from. That’s coming from A guy that’s been on and off gear fo 20 years and on trt.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m the same. Tried m- test twice and does nothing for me but tank my libido which is odd. Pretty sure Its the nettle root (3-4 divanill) that’s the culprit. Any supplement I’ve ever ran with this or just nettle root has destroyed my libido for whatever reason. Anabolic effect on the other hand works great for me. One of the few natty supps that I’ve seen results from. That’s coming from A guy that’s been on and off gear fo 20 years and on trt.
Had the same experience…I don’t mention it much cuz I don’t wanna get banned 🤣🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had the same experience…I don’t mention it much cuz I don’t wanna get banned 🤣🤣
You don't get banned for sharing true experiences. Well, some companies may report and complain about that but I never do. You very frequently will see me say that different things work different for different people. M-Test works great for libido for most people, but as with anything, there may be a person here and there that it doesn't. And if you fall into that category, you may want to try the upcoming Optimize-T when it comes out. It's a completely different ingredient setup than M-Test. It can be stacked with M-Test for people that like it, or used as an alternative to people that don't.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
You don't get banned for sharing true experiences. Well, some companies may report and complain about that but I never do. You very frequently will see me say that different things work different for different people. M-Test works great for libido for most people, but as with anything, there may be a person here and there that it doesn't. And if you fall into that category, you may want to try the upcoming Optimize-T when it comes out. It's a completely different ingredient setup than M-Test. It can be stacked with M-Test for people that like it, or used as an alternative to people that don't.
What about stacking M-Test, AE, and Optimize-T or is that too much lol!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
imo not at all .. and i think i would be trying that out ..i know what Mtest & AE already does for me pretty well

start stashing away the stock .. DPS has Mtest for $24/bottle .. i got mine 8 week stashed away lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that would be a great stack. I think a lot of people will run and enjoy that.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
Quick question. Can stacking M-Test and AE increase aggression? Woke up in a pissed off mood today. Like a chip on my shoulder type of pissed off. I’m 9 days into this stack now

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question. Can stacking M-Test and AE increase aggression? Woke up in a pissed off mood today. Like a chip on my shoulder type of pissed off. I’m 9 days into this stack now
Highly unlikely but not beyond the realm of possibility. I personally have NEVER had any increase in aggression from real test so I doubt it. More than likely you are in a bad mood, for whatever reason, and just so happen to be on this stack. It could be as simple as you did not hit the correct stages of sleep or woke up at the wrong stage...............could be anything.

We have sold quite a bit of both products here and no one has reported this effect.

wannabestrong

wannabestrong

Awards
Highly unlikely but not beyond the realm of possibility. I personally have NEVER had any increase in aggression from real test so I doubt it. More than likely you are in a bad mood, for whatever reason, and just so happen to be on this stack. It could be as simple as you did not hit the correct stages of sleep or woke up at the wrong stage...............could be anything.

We have sold quite a bit of both products here and no one has reported this effect.
Yeah I find that I’m not really that tired until I actually lay down while on this and haven’t been going to sleep till late, and waking up late. Could be why.

Yeah that makes sense

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
As for people not talking about it on other forums, I'm honestly not aware of hardly any other active supplement forums out there; especially ones that let you discuss products there that aren't from a paid sponsor there.

And I'll be the first one to admit that SNS/Competitive Edge Labs are much more science based companies that marketing companies; and sadly that leads to them not getting nearly the talk and attention that they deserve imo. That's something we are trying to work on and improve on though.
I have been wondering why no one else talks about CEL or SNS on other sites, but really there aren't many other active forums related to this stuff.

You should definitely start a FB Group if you haven't yet, and build it up. Not just to promote your stuff, but so we can engage in similar conversations on there as we do on here. This will help you reach an even larger audience. Not just people who run anabolics as is the case with most of the members here. Also, look into making a subreddit to do the same thing. I have been involved in online marketing for over a decade (on-and-off as a side hustle, I love marketing) and this is what I would do if I were you.

Sorry to change thread topic, just wanted to throw that out there. AM is a niche forum IMO, catering more to those of us who dabble with PEDs. I don't think expanding elsewhere would hurt this site in any way, as I know most forums are threatened by and have been dying due to the rise of social media groups.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never experienced any aggression with this stack. I landed on this stack after doing some research on the boards here. I took a long break from consistently working out and packed on some pounds.. my goal was to cut a lot of fat away with improved diet and exercise. In addition to MTest and AE, I used Stano Plex as well - ran them all for about 10 weeks. Originally, I was debating whether or not to throw in the Stano plex and was deciding between that and epi plex. I used these for a cut - the first two months was just pure diet and exercise changes, and the following 2.5 months was this trio. Years ago i used the harsher stuff, which caused aggression and mood issues. But this trio was gold. Felt awesome, lost a lot of weight and it definitely contributed to the 100 points of cholesterol i dropped. Planning to run it again soon. When I finished the trio i shifted to laxogenin and then epiplex. The epiplex is awesome too.. CEL is a great company, hope the stack works out well for you too. In the span of 5 months, i dropped 30 lbs, 2 waist sizes, and am stronger than i ever have been.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never experienced any aggression with this stack. I landed on this stack after doing some research on the boards here. I took a long break from consistently working out and packed on some pounds.. my goal was to cut a lot of fat away with improved diet and exercise. In addition to MTest and AE, I used Stano Plex as well - ran them all for about 10 weeks. Originally, I was debating whether or not to throw in the Stano plex and was deciding between that and epi plex. I used these for a cut - the first two months was just pure diet and exercise changes, and the following 2.5 months was this trio. Years ago i used the harsher stuff, which caused aggression and mood issues. But this trio was gold. Felt awesome, lost a lot of weight and it definitely contributed to the 100 points of cholesterol i dropped. Planning to run it again soon. When I finished the trio i shifted to laxogenin and then epiplex. The epiplex is awesome too.. CEL is a great company, hope the stack works out well for you too. In the span of 5 months, i dropped 30 lbs, 2 waist sizes, and am stronger than i ever have been.
Thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind words.

Congratulations on your results. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the M-Test/Anabolic Effect/Stano-Plex stack.

I'm glad that you were able to lose weight and feel great and that's incredible that you were able to improve your cholesterol by that much - that's truly awesome and I'm so happy for you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been wondering why no one else talks about CEL or SNS on other sites, but really there aren't many other active forums related to this stuff.

You should definitely start a FB Group if you haven't yet, and build it up. Not just to promote your stuff, but so we can engage in similar conversations on there as we do on here. This will help you reach an even larger audience. Not just people who run anabolics as is the case with most of the members here. Also, look into making a subreddit to do the same thing. I have been involved in online marketing for over a decade (on-and-off as a side hustle, I love marketing) and this is what I would do if I were you.

Sorry to change thread topic, just wanted to throw that out there. AM is a niche forum IMO, catering more to those of us who dabble with PEDs. I don't think expanding elsewhere would hurt this site in any way, as I know most forums are threatened by and have been dying due to the rise of social media groups.
I've been thinking of starting a Facebook group for the last couple of weeks and I'll probably try to get that done in the next week or so. I definitely need to do a better job advertising and promoting on social media in general; and I think the group would help a lot with being able to have some great conversations.

I'm not very familiar with reddit; if you don't mind, pm me your idea and instructions about that. Every time I've looked at Reddit, it just seems overwhelming and confusing but I'd definitely be glad to do something there.

I'm also open to any other ideas you have as far as marketing because we need to do a much better job of it. I love the science, the ingredients, and my passion really is helping people. The frustrating part is that we make great products but not many people in the overall population know about us and that's something we really need to work on.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind words.

Congratulations on your results. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the M-Test/Anabolic Effect/Stano-Plex stack.

I'm glad that you were able to lose weight and feel great and that's incredible that you were able to improve your cholesterol by that much - that's truly awesome and I'm so happy for you.
Thank you!! You and @GQdaLEGEND went above and beyond and answered all of my questions and then some. You guys are truly awesome, and great people. I had so much success with this stack, I’ll be back for more CEL and SNS products. My doctor couldn’t believe the difference this year compared to last year, truly remarkable. Since when the trio ended in early May, I’ve been hovering around 195-200lb, the same weight, and have not lost any strength. I’ve actually increased some PRs. After the trio ended I ran 2 bottles of EPG testoshred with epi plex, only complaint is joint soreness because of Arimistane. Just running epi plex now, on my third bottle, love it. Thanks again