Test E Question

sugarray123

Awards
I recently received my bloodwork and my testosterone was 723 ng/dl which is on the higher end of the range.

I want my testosterone to be around 1000-1200 ng/dl, so I'm contemplating injecting around 150-200mg of Test E to raise my levels to the desired amount.

The question I have is, is it a simple like-for-like replacement where my endogenous is replaced by the exogenous? For example, whatever reactions that would have happened had it increased naturally, such as an increase in DHT, would happen almost exactly when injecting? or are their other satellite interactions that would happen that I would have to account that wouldn't happen had I naturally reached that level of test?

Any responses would be much appreciated.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it's not that simple.

Injecting testosterone can change everything. You're shutting down your own production for a start. This has multiple consequences beyond merely replacing an isolated hormone (nothing in the body is isolated, of course, there are always upstream and downstream effects).

Even the way injected Test is metabolized and it's action over time is very different to natural diurnal patterns.

Aromatisation and E2 conversion can be drastically different. As can how much (or little) the Test metabolizes into other hormones like DHT, etc.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont. First of all you won’t feel a difference between 720 and 1000. In your performance you probably would seee a slight difference but you’d trade that SLIGHT edge by completely shutting down your own testosterone production and replacing it by exogenous one. Most people would call that absolutely fucking retarded, me included. Once you stop the test nothing guarantees you would go back to your own test production at the same numbers which by the way are very good. You’re playing with fire for what? 250 more total test points. Absolutely retarded.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What Nac said and also when you're replacing your endogenous T production with exogenous T, your other hormone production like DHEA, pregnenolone etc. can get affected.

Most importantly though; what Math said. Your plan makes zero sense. Why do you want your T levels to be 1000 - 1200? Cause' it's a pretty number?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Totally agree with all the guys above.

plus exogenous test doesn’t have the same natural fluctuations that natural production does. So not it’s absolutely not the same thing in a number of ways.

definitely don’t do this

lifestyle changes can potentially get you a small increase, maybe close to where you want.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to guess since the OP didn't get the answer he wanted to hear he won't be back. He will either do it anyway or keep asking till someone tells him it's a great idea. LOL

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to guess since the OP didn't get the answer he wanted to hear he won't be back. He will either do it anyway or keep asking till someone tells him it's a great idea. LOL
Yeah... that’s a vicious pattern in psychology...