Natty bridge between cycles

J

joeaaron118

Awards
Hello,

I'm coming up to the last week of my cycle of actual anabolics. First off this isn't a "I want to do a natty pct" question. I've got a full pharma one lined up.

My question is what natty supps can I start taking from the end of my current cycle to the start of my new one just to keep things ticking over in terms of well being/test etc.

The only things I've got for certain is Sustain Alpha from iconic formulations. But I'm stumped for other things as there seems to be mixed reviews. Things like Maca, DAA, tongkat Ali etc

Now having taken actual gear I'm very realistic on what this might bring, I'm not expecting huge gains, or even any at all, I think more just a little boost to keep me going for the next 8/10 weeks I'll spend natty.

Thanks in advance

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cel Mtest for full year
AE for 12 weeks .. takes a rest
epi-plex/SNS anacylus xtor for 8 weeks
jump back on AE rinse and repeat

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello,

I'm coming up to the last week of my cycle of actual anabolics. First off this isn't a "I want to do a natty pct" question. I've got a full pharma one lined up.

My question is what natty supps can I start taking from the end of my current cycle to the start of my new one just to keep things ticking over in terms of well being/test etc.

The only things I've got for certain is Sustain Alpha from iconic formulations. But I'm stumped for other things as there seems to be mixed reviews. Things like Maca, DAA, tongkat Ali etc

Now having taken actual gear I'm very realistic on what this might bring, I'm not expecting huge gains, or even any at all, I think more just a little boost to keep me going for the next 8/10 weeks I'll spend natty.

Thanks in advance
Sustain Alpha is def a good starting point. For me, I usually go with CEL M-Test (tho you probably don't need that since you have SA), CEL Anabolic Effect, SNS Reduce XT (may already be part of your PCT) and SNS Xgels. That combo I usually run all of and then at least 4 weeks past my PCT. Sometimes I then change gears and go for something more simplistic like SNS Growth Factor XT (recovery) plus some creatine hcl and something like SNS lean edge to help stay lean while I solidify (vs just cutting and potentially losing gains just made)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
K1ngz pct + myosynergy sounds like perfectly what ur looking for. Korean mistletoe is great at pct. epicatechin may modulate altered myostatin from cycle.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgin + Bmp + ip6 + myosynergy + k1ngz pct or AE + Nootropic depot 2% tongkat.

may compare to andros
IP6? What is it good for in term of anabolism? It had a lot of health benefits but don’t see why you would include it in here. On the same note I dont get why some use IP6 in preworkouts.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
IP6? What is it good for in term of anabolism? It had a lot of health benefits but don’t see why you would include it in here. On the same note I dont get why some use IP6 in preworkouts.
IP6 is related to BMP where it increases absorption of certain ingredients in it making it more effective.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of good suggestions in here. I’m just here to say the following:
if you’re only taking 8-10 weeks off, I hope your cycle was only 4 weeks and you’ll be getting blood work to verify you’re back to normal before taking more anabolics.

Remember, you only have to **** up and damage your HPTA once…and then it’s trt for life. Not saying you’re going to do that, merely that it’s a possibility, especially if not fully recovering between cycles.

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've always been told that time off should be equal to time on + pct. Meaning a 12 week cycle and 6 week pct would require 18 weeks off before going back on. What are your thoughts on this?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always been told that time off should be equal to time on + pct. Meaning a 12 week cycle and 6 week pct would require 18 weeks off before going back on. What are your thoughts on this?
This, as a rule of thumb, is the generally agreed upon advice. However, it''s just a shot in the dark without bloodwork. Some guys seem to be able to get away with more frequent cycles. Many more irreparably damage themselves by not taking enough time to verify they're actually recovered.

More and more evidence is surfacing that "full" recovery takes longer than previously thought, even as certain biomarkers appear to be in range after a successful pct. All this is merely to say, be careful. You only get one HPTA.

I apologize if I've dragged the thread off-topic, but this is (or used to be) a harm reduction board, and OP's post caused me to be slightly concerned.

J

joeaaron118

Awards
This, as a rule of thumb, is the generally agreed upon advice. However, it''s just a shot in the dark without bloodwork. Some guys seem to be able to get away with more frequent cycles. Many more irreparably damage themselves by not taking enough time to verify they're actually recovered.

More and more evidence is surfacing that "full" recovery takes longer than previously thought, even as certain biomarkers appear to be in range after a successful pct. All this is merely to say, be careful. You only get one HPTA.

I apologize if I've dragged the thread off-topic, but this is (or used to be) a harm reduction board, and OP's post caused me to be slightly concerned.
Thanks for the concern, I'm in no rush to jump back on, I just want something I can take in the mean time to tide me over.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sustain Alpha is def a good starting point. For me, I usually go with CEL M-Test (tho you probably don't need that since you have SA), CEL Anabolic Effect, SNS Reduce XT (may already be part of your PCT) and SNS Xgels. That combo I usually run all of and then at least 4 weeks past my PCT. Sometimes I then change gears and go for something more simplistic like SNS Growth Factor XT (recovery) plus some creatine hcl and something like SNS lean edge to help stay lean while I solidify (vs just cutting and potentially losing gains just made)
This is good advice. Sustain is a great bridge. Maybe add in some invictus for cortisol bounce back.
M-test is another good choice. I’ve used many times .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello,

Thanks in advance
I like the idea of starting Anabolic Effect with a couple weeks left on cycle and that way you can run it throughout PCT. It starts working pretty quick but really starts to kick in great around week 3 for most people which is why I normally would say to add it in with a few weeks left on the cycle. But adding it in at the start of PCT is fine too.

A very popular stack is Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex.

We have a new natural anabolic due out in around a month under SNS and that would be great to stack with it as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IP6 is related to BMP where it increases absorption of certain ingredients in it making it more effective.
Any info on this you can share? You can pm me if you want so we don't derail the thread. I'm legit curious bc we offer an IP6 powder and I hadn't even read this myself.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any info on this you can share? You can pm me if you want so we don't derail the thread. I'm legit curious bc we offer an IP6 powder and I hadn't even read this
was mentioned on bmp thread

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
was mentioned on bmp thread

Thank you. I appreciate it. I haven't looked at that thread in a long time.

IP6 in general is a very underrated supplement and good for a wide variety of different things.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

IP6 in general is a very underrated supplement and good for a wide variety of different things.
I thing dsade said that he may be including it in the next BMP revision

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think dsade also said he was checking better/other option for absorption improvment than IP6 but can't find the thread.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What is it good for in your views and experience?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thing dsade said that he may be including it in the next BMP revision
I really like IP6 but the dosage required to do a lot of the things doesn't make it a great candidate for a multi-ingredient formula. That's why we have always offered it as a single ingredient powder.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is it good for in your views and experience?
IP6 is most commonly known for its potential anti-cancer benefits and its actions on activating NK (natural killer) cells but has been clinically researched for a lot of different conditions and issues and has been shown to help improve positive mood, enhance immune function, support kidney health/prevent kidney stones, lower cholesterol, support blood sugar control and enhanced insulin sensitivity and much more.

I think a great argument could be made that IP6 should be a part of most peoples daily supplement regimens.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IP6 is most commonly known for its potential anti-cancer benefits and its actions on activating NK (natural killer) cells but has been clinically researched for a lot of different conditions and issues and has been shown to help improve positive mood, enhance immune function, support kidney health/prevent kidney stones, lower cholesterol, support blood sugar control and enhanced insulin sensitivity and much more.

I think a great argument could be made that IP6 should be a part of most peoples daily supplement regimens.
In the product description you talked about it's potential in or as part of a preworkout. Would you mind elaborate on that?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really really like the epichaos (nos mentioned it above) during PCT.. for yrs i didnt need to do one but last yr when i came off trt I used it and cant say enough good things about this natty product.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really really like the epichaos (nos mentioned it above) during PCT.. for yrs i didnt need to do one but last yr when i came off trt I used it and cant say enough good things about this natty product.
How’d you dose? I’m going to run it in my upcoming pct. I have a few bottles

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major, Epichaos, and AET-50 are all solid options.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went 1 ml for like 2-3 days then 1.5 for a few then 2ml for a total of 6 weeks of my pct. i havent done it myself.. but ursa too?? damn strait you would keep them looks of the cycle and perhaps maintain a bigger % too.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went 1 ml for like 2-3 days then 1.5 for a few then 2ml for a total of 6 weeks of my pct. i havent done it myself.. but ursa too?? damn strait you would keep them looks of the cycle and perhaps maintain a bigger % too.
I happen to have a good about of both.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the product description you talked about it's potential in or as part of a preworkout. Would you mind elaborate on that?
I think that IP6 should be used daily for best results and can definitely be useful taken pre-workout.

There is research on it as far as enhancing cellular energy, endurance, and helping protect the body from oxidative damage during workouts.

There used to be a lot of talk also with IP6 and Leptin science but I haven't looked at that in so long, I'd have to refresh on it to elaborate more on that.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you say ‘ip6’ do you mean inositol hexaphosphate and is that just to accentuate the effects of the tamoxifen?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you say ‘ip6’ do you mean inositol hexaphosphate and is that just to accentuate the effects of the tamoxifen?
Yes, IP6 is Inositol Hexaphosphate and is also known as Phytic Acid.

It was originally brought up in this thread with people talking about it helping the absorption of other ingredients and then it was mentioned that Dsade talked about how it would be beneficial for that with some of his products.

I was discussing the many health benefits to it and how it is very underrated and overlooked for a lot of things - everything from performance enhancement benefits to anti-cancer research on it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, IP6 is Inositol Hexaphosphate and is also known as Phytic Acid.

It was originally brought up in this thread with people talking about it helping the absorption of other ingredients and then it was mentioned that Dsade talked about how it would be beneficial for that with some of his products.

I was discussing the many health benefits to it and how it is very underrated and overlooked for a lot of things - everything from performance enhancement benefits to anti-cancer research on it.
Yep I know Dante trudel is a big fan for it’s health properties.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha, m-test, epichaos, invictus would be very nice, imo.